Hypocrites shine at Tony Awards
Add Reply
jdyoung
2018-06-12 02:49:48 UTC
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on last night’s Tony
Awards:

A national writer for the Associated Press, Jocelyn Noveck, described
the Tony Awards as an event “where tolerance and inclusion were
constant themes.” So this is what Robert De Niro was doing—exercising
his “tolerance”—when he screamed “F*** Trump”?

At least De Niro didn’t threaten violence against the president, which
he did previously (“I’d like to punch Donald Trump in the face,” he
said during the last presidential campaign). More recently, he
vigorously defended Michelle Wolf’s obscene-laden address at the White
House Correspondents Dinner. This is how Mr. Tolerance acts.

Another beacon of tolerance who spoke at the Tony Awards was Tony
Kushner. He implored the audience to “heal our country.”

Kushner’s idea of healing is to bash Catholics and Jews. He not only
cheered when Terrence McNally gave us “Corpus Christi,” the play where
Christ is depicted as having sex with the twelve apostles, he lashed
out at the Catholic League for exercising its First Amendment right to
free speech by protesting the play.

After Matthew Shepard was murdered in Wyoming, Kushner blamed the pope
for the homosexual’s death: “Pope John Paul II endorses murder,” the
healer said. He has also been relentless in bashing the democratic
state of Israel.

When Andrew Garfield won the best actor award, he took the occasion to
reference the Supreme Court decision which affirmed religious liberty
in the Masterpiece Cakeshop case. He sided against the decision
calling on everyone to say “no to bigotry, no to shame, no to
exclusion.”

It’s too bad Garfield didn’t direct his comments at the gay bullies
who took aim at the baker, Jack Phillips. “We declined to create one
custom cake to celebrate a wedding ceremony that would directly
violate my faith’s teachings…and it resulted in five years of court
battle, 40 percent of my business, losing half my staff and even death
threats,” Phillips said.

Tolerance. Inclusion. Civility. The New York-Hollywood axis may shout
those virtues from the rooftop, but in practice they violate them with
regularity. There are no bigger phonies on earth.

J Young
***@ymail.com
Rick Johnson
2018-06-12 02:59:38 UTC
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:49:51 PM UTC-5, jdyoung wrote:
[...]
Kushner’s idea of healing is to bash Catholics and Jews. He
not only cheered when Terrence McNally gave us “Corpus
Christi,” the play where Christ is depicted as having sex
with the twelve apostles,
Hmm. I always had my suspicions about those guys. And it seems
i'm not alone.
%
there's over 7 billion people on the planet i assure you you're not alone
Rick Johnson
2018-06-12 03:09:19 UTC
there's over 7 billion people on the planet i assure you you're not alone
7 billion? Is that all?
%
2018-06-12 03:12:02 UTC
give er take , you know
Rick Johnson
2018-06-12 04:47:11 UTC
Yeah, and half of 'em are probably jerks anyway.
%
i'd say about that many
A Friend
2018-06-12 03:26:52 UTC
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on last night‚s Tony
Oh, for Gawd's sake. Old Bill doesn't even stay up that late anymore.
Just who is writing this stuff for him?

Rest snipped. It's all nonsense.
hypatiab7(hypatiab7)
Who is Old Bill? Do you know J's real name?
%
2018-06-12 04:00:07 UTC
Post by jdyoung
Bill Donohue
Bill Donohue
jdyoung
2018-06-12 21:59:50 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:56:26 -0700 (PDT), "hypatiab7(hypatiab7)"
Post by hypatiab7(hypatiab7)
Post by A Friend
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on last night‚s Tony
Oh, for Gawd's sake. Old Bill doesn't even stay up that late anymore.
Just who is writing this stuff for him?
Rest snipped. It's all nonsense.
Who is Old Bill? Do you know J's real name?
You're not very bright.

J Young
***@ymail.com
hypatiab7(hypatiab7)
2018-06-12 03:54:13 UTC
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on last night’s Tony
A national writer for the Associated Press, Jocelyn Noveck, described
the Tony Awards as an event “where tolerance and inclusion were
constant themes.” So this is what Robert De Niro was doing—exercising
his “tolerance”—when he screamed “F*** Trump”?
If I'd been watching, he have gotten my cheers and applause.
At least De Niro didn’t threaten violence against the president, which
he did previously (“I’d like to punch Donald Trump in the face,” he
said during the last presidential campaign). More recently, he
vigorously defended Michelle Wolf’s obscene-laden address at the White
House Correspondents Dinner. This is how Mr. Tolerance acts.
Another beacon of tolerance who spoke at the Tony Awards was Tony
Kushner. He implored the audience to “heal our country.”
Kushner’s idea of healing is to bash Catholics and Jews. He not only
cheered when Terrence McNally gave us “Corpus Christi,” the play where
Christ is depicted as having sex with the twelve apostles, he lashed
out at the Catholic League for exercising its First Amendment right to
free speech by protesting the play.
I'll have to learn more about that play. I wonder if there's a cd I could
buy. The Catholic League got their freedom of speech. Now, Deniro did, too.
You think only the side you agree with should be allowed to speak its 'mind'.
After Matthew Shepard was murdered in Wyoming, Kushner blamed the pope
for the homosexual’s death: “Pope John Paul II endorses murder,” the
healer said. He has also been relentless in bashing the democratic
state of Israel.
I'll have to see what Shepard has actually said. I don't trust you.
When Andrew Garfield won the best actor award, he took the occasion to
reference the Supreme Court decision which affirmed religious liberty
in the Masterpiece Cakeshop case. He sided against the decision
calling on everyone to say “no to bigotry, no to shame, no to
exclusion.”
I agree with Andrew Garfield. You sound like your regular fascist self.
It’s too bad Garfield didn’t direct his comments at the gay bullies
who took aim at the baker, Jack Phillips. “We declined to create one
custom cake to celebrate a wedding ceremony that would directly
violate my faith’s teachings…and it resulted in five years of court
battle, 40 percent of my business, losing half my staff and even death
threats,” Phillips said.
Tolerance. Inclusion. Civility. The New York-Hollywood axis may shout
those virtues from the rooftop, but in practice they violate them with
regularity. There are no bigger phonies on earth.
Sexist bigotry. You seem to have neglected to mention that. I hope
the crumb bum baker goes out of business. If the religious baker bigot
refuses to serve a customer for bigoted reasons (including religion) he
doesn't deserve to be in that business.
%
very good
duke
2018-06-12 17:59:10 UTC
Post by jdyoung
[...]
But he's hell bound now.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-06-12 19:32:41 UTC
[...]
Hi ol buddy, have you found any verifiable evidence of a god yet, I mean
besides "Look, a tree. That proves God.".
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
duke
2018-06-13 22:38:05 UTC
Post by jdyoung
[...]
Yep. Creation of the universe and all in it.

TT Liams
Prejudice ppl like that shouldn't be allowed to have any business!!
%
yes they should
FPP
2018-06-12 03:56:08 UTC
[...]
Snowflake. Triggered much?
--
"I'm all the way down now. I can see all the way to the bottom.
They said there were two fathers, one above, one below.
back down at you." -James Delos (Westworld 5-12-18)
duke
2018-06-12 17:57:48 UTC
Post by jdyoung
Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on last night’s Tony
A national writer for the Associated Press, Jocelyn Noveck, described
the Tony Awards as an event “where tolerance and inclusion were
constant themes.” So this is what Robert De Niro was doing—exercising
his “tolerance”—when he screamed “F*** Trump”?
He's a real intolerant and chicken shit loser.