HILLARY CLINTON BLAMES LOSS ON NOT SHARING WHITE ANGER, BUT STILL HATES 'CREEP' TRUMP
Mattb.
2017-09-10 22:01:57 UTC
HILLARY CLINTON BLAMES LOSS ON NOT SHARING WHITE ANGER, BUT STILL
HATES 'CREEP' TRUMP

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election-politics-662496

She told Pauley she was “gobsmacked” by her loss to Trump in November,
and talked about what she did afterward to recover: “I went into a
frenzy of closet-cleaning, long walks in the woods, playing with my
dog, yoga, had my share of Chardonnay.”

She said attending Trump's inauguration was "an out of body
experience," but she felt compelled to attend because of presidential
protocol, since her husband, Bill, is a former resident of the White
House. She also claimed that an aide during debate prep had “stalked”
her to prepare her for Trump doing that on camera, but once she got
on that Las Vegas stage, in front of tens of millions with Trump
“scowling and leering” behind her, she said she was confronted with a
choice between being “presidential” about it, or “Do I wheel around
and say, Get out of my space! Back up, you creep! I didn't do the
latter.”

Clinton also said one of biggest regrets from the campaign was not
speaking to the “resentment” of white voters. “I understood that there
were many Americans who, because of the financial crash, there was
anger and there was resentment. But I believed that it was my
responsibility too try to offer answers, not to try to fan it. It was
a mistake. People didn't want to hear my plans, they wanted me to
share their anger.”
Cloud Hobbit
It's amazing how she can't simply admit that she had a crappy campaign and was outsmarted by Trump insofar as he concentrated on winning the elec toral college. She does not accept any responsibility for her loss.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-12 03:44:35 UTC
Post by Mattb.
Post by Mattb.
HILLARY CLINTON BLAMES LOSS ON NOT SHARING WHITE ANGER, BUT STILL
HATES 'CREEP' TRUMP
=20
http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election-politics-66=
2496
Post by Mattb.
=20
She told Pauley she was =E2=80=9Cgobsmacked=E2=80=9D by her loss to Trump=
in November,
Post by Mattb.
and talked about what she did afterward to recover: =E2=80=9CI went into =
Post by Mattb.
frenzy of closet-cleaning, long walks in the woods, playing with my
dog, yoga, had my share of Chardonnay.=E2=80=9D
=20
She said attending Trump's inauguration was "an out of body
experience," but she felt compelled to attend because of presidential
protocol, since her husband, Bill, is a former resident of the White
House. She also claimed that an aide during debate prep had =E2=80=9Cstal=
ked=E2=80=9D
Post by Mattb.
her to prepare her for Trump doing that on camera, but once she got
on that Las Vegas stage, in front of tens of millions with Trump
=E2=80=9Cscowling and leering=E2=80=9D behind her, she said she was confr=
onted with a
Post by Mattb.
choice between being =E2=80=9Cpresidential=E2=80=9D about it, or =E2=80=
=9CDo I wheel around
Post by Mattb.
and say, Get out of my space! Back up, you creep! I didn't do the
latter.=E2=80=9D
=20
Clinton also said one of biggest regrets from the campaign was not
speaking to the =E2=80=9Cresentment=E2=80=9D of white voters. =E2=80=9CI =
understood that there
Post by Mattb.
were many Americans who, because of the financial crash, there was
anger and there was resentment. But I believed that it was my
responsibility too try to offer answers, not to try to fan it. It was
a mistake. People didn't want to hear my plans, they wanted me to
share their anger.=E2=80=9D
It's amazing how she can't simply admit that she had a crappy campaign and =
was outsmarted by Trump insofar as he concentrated on winning the elec tora=
l college. She does not accept any responsibility for her loss.
When you've been after a goal for decades, while facing the vilest kinds of misogyny, it's gotta be really hard to get past it. Especially when you know you really have lost your last shot at it.
MattB
2017-09-12 04:00:10 UTC
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:44:35 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Mattb.
were many Americans who, because of the financial crash, there was
anger and there was resentment. But I believed that it was my
responsibility too try to offer answers, not to try to fan it. It was
a mistake. People didn't want to hear my plans, they wanted me to
share their anger.=E2=80=9D
It's amazing how she can't simply admit that she had a crappy campaign and =
was outsmarted by Trump insofar as he concentrated on winning the elec tora=
l college. She does not accept any responsibility for her loss.
When you've been after a goal for decades, while facing the vilest kinds of misogyny, it's gotta be really hard to get past it. Especially when you know you really have lost your last shot at it.
I don't think it was misogyny that cost here the election it was her
arrogance and her declaration that those that work for a living and
don't have a college degree are 'deplorables'. Proving her elitist
views. She only would work for the freeloaders and the college elite
the rest of us would be sent off to work in our districts.
Malcolm McMahon
2017-09-13 08:34:42 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Mattb.
[...]
Not everyone without a college degree and who works for a living is a bigot.

And there's no question that, though not everyone who voted for Trump was a bigot, all the bigots did vote for him.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-13 18:30:16 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Mattb.
[...]
When did she do that?
Mattb.
2017-09-13 21:28:40 UTC
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:30:16 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Mattb.
[...]
Oh please. they make T-shirt and coffee cups about it.

So much for your kind representing truth and ethics.
Not everyone without a college degree and who works for a living is a bigot.
And there's no question that, though not everyone who voted for Trump was a bigot, all the bigots did vote for him.
Guess you say the same for those that voted for Obama because of his
race. Guess bigots are everywhere.
Kevrob
2017-09-13 21:57:28 UTC
Post by MattB
I don't think it was misogyny that cost here the election it was her
arrogance and her declaration that those that work for a living and
don't have a college degree are 'deplorables'.
When did she do that?
1 year ago.

http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/

Video and transcript. At a "LGBT for Hillary gala."

If you had _planned_ to brand yourself as a "limousine liberal" and
an enemy of social conservatives, even ones who would side with the
Democrats on economic issues, you couldn't have chosen a more apt
venue.

Now, I voted for the Libertarian candidates, and have no trouble
with voting for a woman, or a gay man, or someone of another race,
if I agree with their politics, which better be "leave people alone
to live as they will if they aren't violating anyone else's rights."*

So, no Trump, nor Huckaby, nor Cruz for me. No Clinton nor Obama, neither.

Both the SoCons and the Proggie left disgust me. They are both trying
to tell people what to do, and have no regard for individual liberty.

"Basket of deplorables" became a thing. I'm surprised you missed it.

2017-09-14 05:38:31 UTC
Post by MattB
I don't think it was misogyny that cost here the election it was her
arrogance and her declaration that those that work for a living and
don't have a college degree are 'deplorables'.
When did she do that?
1 year ago.
http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/
Video and transcript. At a "LGBT for Hillary gala."
But she didn't say a word about college degrees. She called the animals at Trump rallies deplorables and she was entirely correct.
Attila
2017-09-14 12:05:09 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 00:38:31 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by MattB
I don't think it was misogyny that cost here the election it was her
arrogance and her declaration that those that work for a living and
don't have a college degree are 'deplorables'.
When did she do that?
1 year ago.
http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/
Video and transcript. At a "LGBT for Hillary gala."
But she didn't say a word about college degrees. She called the animals at Trump rallies deplorables and she was entirely correct.
They deplored him to the White House. With my help.
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

I am not conservative so much as a rabid anti-liberal.

Any day now I expect some liberal to demand a government
guaranteed above average income for every person.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.
No amnesty or work permit under any name or for any reason.
Deportation upon identification as the only option.

If you must text and drive please kill yourself quickly
before you run into me.
MattB
2017-09-15 00:24:41 UTC
Post by MattB
I don't think it was misogyny that cost here the election it was her
arrogance and her declaration that those that work for a living and
don't have a college degree are 'deplorables'.
When did she do that?
1 year ago.
http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/
Video and transcript. At a "LGBT for Hillary gala."
But she didn't say a word about college degrees. She called the animals at Trump rallies deplorables and she was entirely correct.
The people at her rallies were liberal freeloaders?

Many people go to rallies to see what a candidate has to say and
decide for themselves who to vote for.

Want to see a deplorable it is those that voted for Obama just because
he was black. Racist and deplorable freeloaders.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
So why you keep posting the same shit about Hillary over and over again?
Mattb.
Not the same first it is about Bernie now 'White anger'
Kit
2017-09-15 04:09:26 UTC
Post by Mattb.
[...]
Well said, Cody.

-- Kit

Attila
2017-09-14 11:43:03 UTC
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 15:01:57 -0700, Mattb. <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Mattb.
[...]
This is one voter who considers you a slime ball and you support
everything I completely oppose. Neither you or your husband ever got
my vote, or ever will.