doing an interview on the Paranormal
Add Reply
JTEM
2017-10-11 20:36:34 UTC
Anyone have any questions they'd like answered?

I'm interviewing an older gentleman, a paranormal
investigator, someone who knew & went on UFO hunts
with Betty Hill of Betty & Barney Hill fame.

...they were the first UFO abductee "Celebrities."

Though UFOs were and remain a major interest to him,
at this point he chiefly investigates Ghosts. Yes, he's
a ghost investigator! He even created (and runs) an
organization just for that!

So, got any questions?

Here's your chance to not only satisfy some adult
curiosity, but to leave a mark. Who knows, if you
left a decent question you might see it asked in the
interview!

(Yes, I'm recording it as part of a documentary)

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/search/ufo+iphone
Tim
2017-10-11 20:54:04 UTC
Yes. Why are you so fucking stupid?
JTEM
2017-10-11 22:59:48 UTC
Yes. Why
I said "adult" curiosity! ADULT!

I have no interest in your obsession over me.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166303514538
Tim
2017-10-12 10:11:48 UTC
No you didn't, you lying faggot.
JTEM
2017-10-12 16:21:11 UTC
Look at what set you off this time. Look at
what sent you spiraling into you emotional
hole this time.

You need to feel shame.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166307527036
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-13 19:44:18 UTC
Real adults are aware of the fact that nobody ever won the one million dollar prize that James Randi was prepared to award to anybody who could prove under laboratory conditions that they had or could demonstrate any paranormal abilities.

They finally stopped offering it because nobody ever did and none of the most famous people claiming such abilities ever even tried.
JTEM
2017-10-13 22:13:37 UTC
Real adults
Stick to topics you might know something about.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166371312313
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-13 22:37:16 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Real adults
Stick to topics you might know something about.
Stick to topics that something to do with reality.

How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand.
Emo Phillips
JTEM
2017-10-13 23:53:32 UTC
Stick
I made it quite clear that I honestly don't give
a shit about you, your worthless (f)Laming and
whatever it is you think is being clever. I don't.

You post to feed your undeserved ego.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166371312313
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-14 02:00:09 UTC
My ego is just fine JTEM.

I post to you mostly to see how dishonest your reply will be.

I find your dishonesty and your stupidity to be entertaining.

Pharoh hounds?
JTEM
2017-10-14 03:42:59 UTC
My ego is
Honestly, I'm not like you. I don't give a fuck.

You're a retard. You had an opportunity to satisfy
some intellectual curiosity and, as usual, you
instead used it as yet another opportunity to parade
your emotional problems.

You have no credibility. Nobody but your own sock
puppet would be capable of caring.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166371312313
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-14 05:01:07 UTC
You never fail to disappoint JTEM.

Your desperate cries for attention will continue to be source of amusement.
Kevrob
2017-10-14 05:16:31 UTC
You never fail to disappoint JTEM.
Your desperate cries for attention will continue to be source of amusement.
McGuinness is a narcissistic whackadoodle.

None of the atheists who belong to a.a give a
fig what he thinks or posts.

Kevin R

(Cue reflexive claim that wee aren't atheists.....)
JTEM
2017-10-14 05:40:12 UTC
Moron Kevrob wrote:
[---drivel---]

Wow I say that you're an emotionally disturbed
retard with a JTEM obsession, and here you are
spewing all your FEELINGS towards me because...
because... well, I'm sure you keep telling yourself
that you have a really good reason for doing this,
that it's a totally appropriate response given the
original post...

Seriously, pretend you're not retarded for a moment
and try to figure out how you look to someone
reasonable.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166353396585
Kevrob
2017-10-14 05:54:14 UTC
Post by JTEM
... well, I'm sure you keep telling yourself
that you have a really good reason for doing this,
You are a troll in the group. Nothing more, nothing less.

[quote]

The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information

All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not,
as long as they are not trolls.

Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)

This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest
to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested
in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will be
treated as what they are.

[/quote]

https://web.archive.org/web/20161015200301/http://alt-atheism.org/atheism:faq

Again: "Trolls will be treated as what they are"

Kevin R
JTEM
2017-10-14 05:57:25 UTC
You are
into an emotional tailspin this time.

You're fucked up. You're obsessed with me. And you
use your multiple personality disorder to hide all
this from yourself.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166353396585
JTEM
2017-10-14 05:37:51 UTC
You
"No I'm not obsessed, hence my countless off topic
replies to everything you post."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166353396585
Yap Honghor
Are you pretending to be a ghost for him to investigate????
JTEM
2017-10-12 05:11:08 UTC
Are you
Are you simply not capable of adult thought? You
honestly can't shut off this mindless trolling even
for the briefest of moments?

Seriously, and I mean this, end it. Whatever it takes,
no matter how drastic, just end it.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166307527036
Yap Honghor
I ask a curious question, but your response is trolling.
JTEM
2017-10-12 16:20:10 UTC
Honest to God, why do you even bother?

What other than OCD would cause you to
compulsively respond knowing I don't
care and that you can't comprehend matters?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166307527036
Yap Honghor
2017-10-13 01:11:30 UTC
Post by JTEM
Honest to God, why do you even bother?
While you theists are dishonest, do not ask us to be responsible to a non-existent pixie!!!
Post by JTEM
What other than OCD would cause you to
compulsively respond knowing I don't
care and that you can't comprehend matters?
As usual, you are totally wrong in whatever you speak or believe...
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166307527036
Kevrob
2017-10-13 01:21:10 UTC
As usual, you are totally wrong in whatever you speak or believe...
McGuinness is an uber-troll. He starts threads insulting atheists
in alt.atheism, then acts all butt-hurt* when atheists ridicule him.

I no more believe in "the paranormal" than I do in ghodz.
McGuinness could get a more interesting interview out of a
garden gnome. Unless he approached it with skepticism.....

Kevin R

* This may be the wrong term. Evidently, he may enjoy
being hurt in the butt.
JTEM
2017-10-13 03:41:19 UTC
Wow, you fly into a tizzy over nothing -- literally
nothing at all -- you post rubbish, emotional
drivel on the best of days, employing a closet full
of rotating sock puppets, and you're pretending
anyone else is a troll?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166342182887
JTEM
2017-10-13 03:38:59 UTC
So all your other emotional dumps weren't
enough to convince me that you're
obsessed... is that what you were feeling?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166342182887
A***@yahoo.com
Do you think they are fallen angels pretending to be dead people?
Yap Honghor
2017-10-13 07:06:38 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by JTEM
Anyone have any questions they'd like answered?
I'm interviewing an older gentleman, a paranormal
investigator, someone who knew & went on UFO hunts
with Betty Hill of Betty & Barney Hill fame.
...they were the first UFO abductee "Celebrities."
Though UFOs were and remain a major interest to him,
at this point he chiefly investigates Ghosts. Yes, he's
a ghost investigator! He even created (and runs) an
organization just for that!
So, got any questions?
Here's your chance to not only satisfy some adult
curiosity, but to leave a mark. Who knows, if you
left a decent question you might see it asked in the
interview!
(Yes, I'm recording it as part of a documentary)
Do you think they are fallen angels pretending to be dead people?
See how insane the theists are....
Ghosts, UFO, aliens, angels, pixies, spirits, and all the invincible crazy things.
They are given some kind of great powers on paper but which do nothing in return for their effort in believe....

<Sigh> What morons theists!
JTEM
2017-10-13 11:59:56 UTC
See how insane the theists are....
By no coincidence; you're not an atheist. There are no
atheists here.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166350734552
Yap Honghor
2017-10-14 10:09:53 UTC
If you cannot learned enough to know that you are always wrong, I wouldn;t want to waste my energy on you.
JTEM
2017-10-14 15:51:11 UTC
If
I am NOT a mental health professional and even if
I were it would be inappropriate to treat you over
usenet. So, instead, I'm just going to make fun of
you.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166353396585

A***@yahoo.com
what do you think about the Bible admonition to not consult the dead?
JTEM
2017-10-13 11:54:04 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
what do you think about the Bible admonition to not consult the dead?
That's not bad, though I might want to generalize
it so it's relevant to other religions...

Maybe: "Are you religious? If so, how do you
reconcile your belief in ghosts with your religion?"

That might work.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166353396585
Davej
2017-10-13 12:46:09 UTC
Do ghosts get abducted by UFO's?
JTEM
2017-10-13 18:55:55 UTC
Do ghosts get abducted by UFO's?
If you're trying to tell me that the collective
lacks any semblance of intellectual curiosity, I
got it already. I got it a long time ago. I got it
*Years* ago. You can stop trying now.

For my part, I will ask him what (in his mind) the
connection is. He's interested in both, both are
covered under the "Paranormal" umbrella so what makes
them similar?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166350734552