Help out JTEM
Add Reply
JTEM
2017-03-08 03:38:58 UTC
STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!

Been putting off saying something, but I
need to get it out...

We all have dreams that seem prophetic.
We all get "Feelings" we can call predictions.
Most people you talk to insist that these
things always come true. But of course they're
always telling us their "Predictions" after
the fact. If they fed us their predictions
FIRST, and then waited to see if they came
true, we'd all know what an abysmal hit record
they actually have.

Right?

So I settled on a weird formula where if I want
some prediction/prophetic dream to NOT come true,
I make it public. This of course jinxes me,
forcing the universe to make certain my prediction
never comes true so nobody can be impressed by me.

Simple formula here: I make a prediction
or prophetic dream public, this instantly
jinxes it and stops it from coming true.

Get the picture?

So here's what happened, what I need you
to jinx:

I had a dream last night. Well, I say it
was last night but it might've been this
morning. Not that it matters, just trying
to make things accurate here.

So, I had this dream "Last night" (or
this morning) and it was about a terrorist
attack. And not a small one. This was a
huge, well prepared/orchestrated act of
terrorism.

This was a Paris style attack, with black
uniformed men armed with AK-47s (etc)
attacking a highway. Yes, a highway! These
were men on foot, shooting up cars and their
passengers in an almost execution style. And
apparently there were a number of these
terrorists.

What's more, the aftermath of the attack was
pretty brutal, as it was popularly believed
to be some kind of False Flag operation. This
was for two reasons:

#1. The police didn't seem interested in
stopping the terrorists, only in containing
them.

#2. One or more of them looked like white
"Military types."

The above, coupled to how well armed &
orchestrated the attack was caused a significant
number of people to believe the False Flag
story. (In the dream, I was thinking it was a
False Flag operation, too).

*** *** ***

So, by all means: Make it not so!

By the power of JTEM, I hereby reveal this
dream and render it powerless, unable to now
come true.

Thank you.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158120218463
%
i take meds that stop me from dreaming
Sir Spank
#1. The police didn't seem interested in
#2. One or more of them looked like white
"Military types."
The above, coupled to how well armed &
orchestrated the attack was caused a significant
number of people to believe the False Flag
story. (In the dream, I was thinking it was a
False Flag operation, too).
*** *** ***
So, by all means: Make it not so!
By the power of JTEM, I hereby reveal this
dream and render it powerless, unable to now
come true.
Thank you.
I think Freddy Kreuger could kill you in your dreams. I would be deathly
afraid.
viva padrepio
Crooked Hillary for prison 2017.
Joe Bruno
#1. The police didn't seem interested in
#2. One or more of them looked like white
"Military types."
The above, coupled to how well armed &
orchestrated the attack was caused a significant
number of people to believe the False Flag
story. (In the dream, I was thinking it was a
False Flag operation, too).
So, by all means: Make it not so!
By the power of JTEM, I hereby reveal this
dream and render it powerless, unable to now
come true.
Thank you.
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158120218463
I'll help you out. Which way did you come in?