Are Catholics Christians?
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-07 10:06:47 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
Yap Honghor
2018-06-07 11:38:06 UTC
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:06:50 PM UTC+8, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA

They are as con believers as you...
b***@m.nu
2018-06-08 10:07:55 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 04:38:06 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:06:50 PM UTC+8, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
>
>They are as con believers as you...

It would be more correct to say ALL christians are catholics, ALL OF
THEM.
I would also be very much so correct to say all christians are pagans,
ALL OF THEM.
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-06-08 16:10:51 UTC
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 6:07:58 AM UTC-4, ***@m.nu wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 04:38:06 -0700 (PDT), Yap Honghor
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:06:50 PM UTC+8, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
> >
> >They are as con believers as you...
>

> It would be more correct to say ALL christians are catholics, ALL OF
> THEM.
> I would also be very much so correct to say all christians are pagans,
> ALL OF THEM.

You are not saying something new. It was Saint Paul who first made that argument in favor for pagan to keep their cultural identity:
"Is God the God of the Jews only? Absolutely not for there is but ONE God who will justify the Jews by Faith and the Gentiles by the same FAITH.
Do we nullify the Law by Faith? Not at all... In the contrary, we are confirming the Law." Epistle to the Romans.

Now If need be to break it down for you, then let me know.....
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-06-08 16:14:42 UTC

v***@gmail.com
2018-06-09 00:00:17 UTC

WRONG
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-06-08 16:09:26 UTC
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:06:50 AM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA

Even the Muslims are Christians If one goes by the Biblical definition of the term "Christian" which coined by the pagans at Antioch.
Some ignorant people equate Christianity with the belief system which proclaims Jesus as being the Son Of God, but this is not what the first century believers understood the word.
Christianity is the belief system which proclaims Jesus as Him being the Christ i.e. the Messiah in Hebraic parlance.
"25 Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul. 26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called CHRISTIANS in Antioch." Acts 11:25

This is the reason why Saint Paul could write quote:

Now If need be to break it down for you, then let me know..... t Paul could write:
duke
2018-06-08 18:57:09 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA

The original Church founded by Jesus Christ with the Holy Mass and 7 sacraments.
What do the tulips say?.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2018-06-08 21:29:31 UTC
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 2:57:17 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
>

> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
> >

> The original Church founded by Jesus Christ with the Holy Mass and 7 sacraments.
> What do the tulips say?.

So what did Saint Paul found in Ephesus, Corinth, Galatians, etc? If Jesus founded ONE only Church, how come Saint Paul wrote to many churches across the Roman Empire?
Brain was given to think out of the box and not repeat dogmas like a child....

duke
2018-06-09 16:02:07 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:29:31 -0700 (PDT), Evolve This Then We Will Talk About
Science <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 2:57:17 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
>> >

>> The original Church founded by Jesus Christ with the Holy Mass and 7 sacraments.
>> What do the tulips say?.
>

>So what did Saint Paul found in Ephesus, Corinth, Galatians, etc? If Jesus founded ONE only Church, how come Saint Paul wrote to many churches across the Roman Empire?
>Brain was given to think out of the box and not repeat dogmas like a child....

Simple. Jesus founded the Catholic Church. Paul wrote letters to specific
local churches in attempt to straighten out their mistakes and put them back on
track.

*****
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2018-06-09 16:48:50 UTC
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:02:16 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:29:31 -0700 (PDT), Evolve This Then We Will Talk About
> Science <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The original Church founded by Jesus Christ with the Holy Mass and 7 sacraments.
> >> What do the tulips say?.
> >

> >So what did Saint Paul found in Ephesus, Corinth, Galatians, etc? If Jesus founded ONE only Church, how come Saint Paul wrote to many churches across the Roman Empire?
> >Brain was given to think out of the box and not repeat dogmas like a child....
>
> Simple. Jesus founded the Catholic Church. Paul wrote letters to specific
> local churches in attempt to straighten out their mistakes and put them back on
> track.

How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.

duke
2018-06-10 16:14:38 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:02:16 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
>> On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:29:31 -0700 (PDT), Evolve This Then We Will Talk About
>> Science <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >So what did Saint Paul found in Ephesus, Corinth, Galatians, etc? If Jesus founded ONE only Church, how come Saint Paul wrote to many churches across the Roman Empire?
>> >Brain was given to think out of the box and not repeat dogmas like a child....
>>
>> Simple. Jesus founded the Catholic Church. Paul wrote letters to specific
>> local churches in attempt to straighten out their mistakes and put them back on
>> track.

>How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.

As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world, but many parishes include
more than one church within their boundaries. My childhood parish, for example,
included four small rural churches that operated as a single parish. My current
parish, in urban Rome, includes ten churches, one of which is the Pantheon.

*****
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-06-10 19:54:26 UTC
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:02:16 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:

> >> Simple. Jesus founded the Catholic Church. Paul wrote letters to specific
> >> local churches in attempt to straighten out their mistakes and put them back on
> >> track.
>
> >How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.
>
> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world,

"Now when this epistle is read among you, see that it is read also in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you likewise read the epistle from the church of Laodicea." Colossians 4:16

We are already dealing with 2 Churches in one verse. So my question which demands a rational answer is this: Which one of those two churches did Jesus found? He is said to have founded ONLY ONE single church....
StanFast
2018-06-10 21:35:17 UTC
This has to be the stupidest subject title question I have ever seen.
The Catholic faith has 39 separate independent denominations going back as far as the essential origination of christianity, some of the eastern Catholic denominations still practice primitive christianity, the difference is whether they practice Chrism or not.
Of course that is what is traditionally or historically known as christianity, problem is some extreme forms of American Protestantism are silly about this.
Bob
2018-06-10 23:48:46 UTC
On 6/10/2018 5:35 PM, StanFast wrote:
> This has to be the stupidest subject title question I have ever seen.
> The Catholic faith has 39 separate independent denominations going back as far as the essential origination of christianity, some of the eastern Catholic denominations still practice primitive christianity, the difference is whether they practice Chrism or not.
> Of course that is what is traditionally or historically known as christianity, problem is some extreme forms of American Protestantism are silly about this.

That's just your opinion.

No proof.

--
You're welcome,
-Stu D. Baker, Esq.
duke
2018-06-11 21:39:53 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 19:48:46 -0400, Bob <***@null.void> wrote:

>On 6/10/2018 5:35 PM, StanFast wrote:
>> This has to be the stupidest subject title question I have ever seen.
>> The Catholic faith has 39 separate independent denominations going back as far as the essential origination of christianity, some of the eastern Catholic denominations still practice primitive christianity, the difference is whether they practice Chrism or not.
>> Of course that is what is traditionally or historically known as christianity, problem is some extreme forms of American Protestantism are silly about this.
>>

>That's just your opinion.
>
>No proof.

We Roman Catholics Christians know you're a protest_ant by the many teachings
and actions of Jesus Christ that you refuse to follow.

2018-06-11 21:38:24 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:35:17 -0700 (PDT), StanFast <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>This has to be the stupidest subject title question I have ever seen.

>The Catholic faith has 39 separate independent denominations going back as far as the essential origination of christianity,
> some of the eastern Catholic denominations still practice primitive christianity, the difference is whether they practice Chrism or not.

It's a fond proclamation by certain protest_ant churches to ask/accuse the
nature of this question at we Roman Catholics.

Little do protest_ants understand that it is they that protest_ed what Jesus
said and did in large measure and now refuse to engage in them.

That reflects how stupid they are.

>Of course that is what is traditionally or historically known as christianity, problem is some extreme forms of American Protestantism are silly about this.

Amen.

2018-06-11 21:33:04 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:54:26 -0700 (PDT), Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About
Human Right <***@astromail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.
>>
>> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world,

>"Now when this epistle is read among you, see that it is read also in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you likewise read the epistle from the church of Laodicea." Colossians 4:16

>We are already dealing with 2 Churches in one verse. So my question which demands a rational answer is this: Which one of those two churches did Jesus found? He is said to have founded ONLY ONE single church....

The one he founded is called the Catholic Church.

*****
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2018-06-11 22:01:42 UTC
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 5:33:11 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:54:26 -0700 (PDT), Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About
> Human Right <***@astromail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:

> >> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world,
>
> >"Now when this epistle is read among you, see that it is read also in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you likewise read the epistle from the church of Laodicea." Colossians 4:16
>
> >We are already dealing with 2 Churches in one verse. So my question which demands a rational answer is this: Which one of those two churches did Jesus found? He is said to have founded ONLY ONE single church....
>
> The one he founded is called the Catholic Church.

So you don't really believe in Paul epistles with his many Churches? If so why you read something you don't care for during your so-called divine office?
You just read them to fool people and claim monopoly?

duke
2018-06-12 17:23:57 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:01:42 -0700 (PDT), Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable
Sluts <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 5:33:11 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:54:26 -0700 (PDT), Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About
>> Human Right <***@astromail.com> wrote:

>> >"Now when this epistle is read among you, see that it is read also in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you likewise read the epistle from the church of Laodicea." Colossians 4:16
>>
>> >We are already dealing with 2 Churches in one verse. So my question which demands a rational answer is this: Which one of those two churches did Jesus found? He is said to have founded ONLY ONE single church....
>>
>> The one he founded is called the Catholic Church.

>So you don't really believe in Paul epistles with his many Churches? If so why you read something you don't care for during your so-called divine office?
>You just read them to fool people and claim monopoly?

Oh, oh. Another "So" mistake.

Paul's epistles are primarily letters written to the expanding Christian Church
redirecting them when they faltered or drifted out of line.

You're not a Christian so I was sure you didn't know that.

*****
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2018-06-11 22:13:58 UTC
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 5:33:11 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:54:26 -0700 (PDT), Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About
> Human Right <***@astromail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 12:14:47 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:

> >> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world,
>
> >"Now when this epistle is read among you, see that it is read also in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you likewise read the epistle from the church of Laodicea." Colossians 4:16
>
> >We are already dealing with 2 Churches in one verse. So my question which demands a rational answer is this: Which one of those two churches did Jesus found? He is said to have founded ONLY ONE single church....
>
> The one he founded is called the Catholic Church.

There is a good part of the Bible that you reject If you cannot integrate the many Churches Paul founded to the one you believe Jesus to have founded.

How you went from the Church of the Messiah/Christ of Israel to the Church of the Son Of God has Saint Paul as the Architect and the best one, indeed.
It's sad that you want to repeat the dogma of monopoly from the popes instead of engaging in a real intellectual inquiries.

duke
2018-06-12 17:26:31 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable
Sluts <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >"Now when this epistle is read among you, see that it is read also in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you likewise read the epistle from the church of Laodicea." Colossians 4:16
>> >We are already dealing with 2 Churches in one verse. So my question which demands a rational answer is this: Which one of those two churches did Jesus found? He is said to have founded ONLY ONE single church....
>> The one he founded is called the Catholic Church.

>There is a good part of the Bible that you reject If you cannot integrate the many Churches Paul founded to the one you believe Jesus to have founded.

No, the OT is the Jewish part, but we still follow it

>How you went from the Church of the Messiah/Christ of Israel to the Church of the Son Of God has Saint Paul as the Architect and the best one, indeed.
>It's sad that you want to repeat the dogma of monopoly from the popes instead of engaging in a real intellectual inquiries.

Well, there's no intelligence in that comment. Jesus Christ defined the
Catholic Church.

*****
Oko Tillo
2018-06-13 00:47:17 UTC
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 9:14:47 AM UTC-7, duke wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 12:02:16 PM UTC-4, duke wrote:

> >> Simple. Jesus founded the Catholic Church. Paul wrote letters to specific
> >> local churches in attempt to straighten out their mistakes and put them back on
> >> track.

ooo
> >How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.

[Duke claims]:

> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world, but many parishes include
> more than one church within their boundaries. My childhood parish, for example,
> included four small rural churches that operated as a single parish. My current
> parish, in urban Rome, includes ten churches, one of which is the Pantheon.

Is that right, Duke?

Silly us, we all thought you live in Baton Rouge, not Rome.

What a surprise!!

Have you eaten at the Pizzeria-Gelateria Mariotti, near the Spanish Steps yet?
I hear their pizza is incredible!

See, that's what happens when you mindlessly cut and paste someone else's work.

-- https://www.quora.com/How-many-physical-Catholic-churches-are-there-in-the-world

Oko
b***@m.nu
2018-06-13 01:02:25 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:47:17 -0700 (PDT), Oko Tillo
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 9:14:47 AM UTC-7, duke wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>ooo
>> >How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.
>>

>[Duke claims]:
>
>> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world, but many parishes include
>> more than one church within their boundaries. My childhood parish, for example,
>> included four small rural churches that operated as a single parish. My current
>> parish, in urban Rome, includes ten churches, one of which is the Pantheon.
>
>Is that right, Duke?
>
>Silly us, we all thought you live in Baton Rouge, not Rome.
>
>What a surprise!!
>
>Have you eaten at the Pizzeria-Gelateria Mariotti, near the Spanish Steps yet?
>I hear their pizza is incredible!
>

>See, that's what happens when you mindlessly cut and paste someone else's work.

That is about the only thing it has enough intelligence to do....

Street
2018-06-13 06:59:08 UTC
Oko Tillo <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 9:14:47 AM UTC-7, duke wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> ooo
>>> How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus
>>> never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.
>>

> [Duke claims]:
>
>> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world, but many parishes include
>> more than one church within their boundaries. My childhood parish, for example,
>> included four small rural churches that operated as a single parish. My current
>> parish, in urban Rome, includes ten churches, one of which is the Pantheon.
>
> Is that right, Duke?
>
> Silly us, we all thought you live in Baton Rouge, not Rome.
>
> What a surprise!!

LOL.

LOL. What a buffoon.
duke
2018-06-13 22:27:43 UTC
wrote:

>On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 9:14:47 AM UTC-7, duke wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Your Founding Fathers Erred
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>ooo
>How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.

>[Duke claims]:

>> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world, but many parishes include
>> more than one church within their boundaries. My childhood parish, for example,
>> included four small rural churches that operated as a single parish. My current
>> parish, in urban Rome, includes ten churches, one of which is the Pantheon.

>Is that right, Duke?

Yep.

>Silly us, we all thought you live in Baton Rouge, not Rome.
>What a surprise!!

Yeah, you're easy. You don't understand that we become Christians in water
baptism and more specifically in the RCC case, there were 223,128 parishes in
the world, but many parishes include more than one church within their
boundaries.

We are the RCC, the Church founded by Jesus in 33AD.

>Have you eaten at the Pizzeria-Gelateria Mariotti, near the Spanish Steps yet?
>I hear their pizza is incredible!
>See, that's what happens when you mindlessly cut and paste someone else's work.
>
> -- https://www.quora.com/How-many-physical-Catholic-churches-are-there-in-the-world

Quora is a reliable source.

The Cara (CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE APOSTOLATE) data says 222,514 in
2016.

See, that's what happens when you mindlessly don't know what you're talking
about.

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-06-14 01:13:37 UTC
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 3:27:51 PM UTC-7, duke wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:47:17 -0700 (PDT), Oko Tillo <***@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 9:14:47 AM UTC-7, duke wrote:

> >ooo
> >How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.
>
> >[Duke claims]:
>
> >> As of 2015, there are 223,128 parishes in the world, but many parishes include
> >> more than one church within their boundaries. My childhood parish, for example,
> >> included four small rural churches that operated as a single parish. My current
> >> parish, in urban Rome, includes ten churches, one of which is the Pantheon.
>
> >Is that right, Duke?
>
> Yep.
>
> >Silly us, we all thought you live in Baton Rouge, not Rome.
> >What a surprise!!
>
> Yeah, you're easy. You don't understand that we become Christians in water
> baptism and more specifically in the RCC case, there were 223,128 parishes in
> the world, but many parishes include more than one church within their
> boundaries.
>
> We are the RCC, the Church founded by Jesus in 33AD.
>
> >Have you eaten at the Pizzeria-Gelateria Mariotti, near the Spanish Steps yet?
> >I hear their pizza is incredible!
> >See, that's what happens when you mindlessly cut and paste someone else's work.
> >
> > -- https://www.quora.com/How-many-physical-Catholic-churches-are-there-in-the-world
>
> Quora is a reliable source.
>
> The Cara (CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE APOSTOLATE) data says 222,514 in
> 2016.
>
> See, that's what happens when you mindlessly don't know what you're talking
> about.

Heh. Wriggle, Duke, wriggle!!

That was hilarious. Buonanotte, Duke.

AA
duke
2018-06-14 21:05:51 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:13:37 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 3:27:51 PM UTC-7, duke wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:47:17 -0700 (PDT), Oko Tillo <***@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >ooo
>> >How many churches are there which are founded by Jesus given that Jesus never made it to Ephesus or Corinth.....? Please do answer.
>>
>> >[Duke claims]:

>> >Is that right, Duke?

>> Yep.

>> >Silly us, we all thought you live in Baton Rouge, not Rome.
>> >What a surprise!!
>>
>> Yeah, you're easy. You don't understand that we become Christians in water
>> baptism and more specifically in the RCC case, there were 223,128 parishes in
>> the world, but many parishes include more than one church within their
>> boundaries.

>> We are the RCC, the Church founded by Jesus in 33AD.
>>
>> >Have you eaten at the Pizzeria-Gelateria Mariotti, near the Spanish Steps yet?
>> >I hear their pizza is incredible!
>> >See, that's what happens when you mindlessly cut and paste someone else's work.
>> >
>> > -- https://www.quora.com/How-many-physical-Catholic-churches-are-there-in-the-world
>>
>> Quora is a reliable source.
>>
>> The Cara (CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE APOSTOLATE) data says 222,514 in
>> 2016.
>>
>> See, that's what happens when you mindlessly don't know what you're talking
>> about.

>Heh. Wriggle, Duke, wriggle!!
>That was hilarious. Buonanotte, Duke.

Two independent sources and you still don't get it.

*****
Street
2018-06-15 02:47:24 UTC
duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:13:37 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 3:27:51 PM UTC-7, duke wrote:

>>> Yep.

>>> Yeah, you're easy. You don't understand that we become Christians in water
>>> baptism and more specifically in the RCC case, there were 223,128 parishes in
>>> the world, but many parishes include more than one church within their
>>> boundaries.
>
>>> We are the RCC, the Church founded by Jesus in 33AD.

>>> Quora is a reliable source.
>>>
>>> The Cara (CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE APOSTOLATE) data says 222,514 in
>>> 2016.
>>>
>>> See, that's what happens when you mindlessly don't know what you're talking
>>> about.
>
>> Heh. Wriggle, Duke, wriggle!!
>> That was hilarious. Buonanotte, Duke.
>
> Two independent sources and you still don't get it.

LOL! Another whoosh for imbecile Whooshie (Duke) who's too stupid to
understand what an ass he's making of himself. :)
duke
2018-06-15 19:45:37 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 02:47:24 GMT, Street <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:13:37 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Heh. Wriggle, Duke, wriggle!!
>>> That was hilarious. Buonanotte, Duke.
>>
>> Two independent sources and you still don't get it.
>

>LOL! Another whoosh for imbecile Whooshie (Duke) who's too stupid to
>understand what an ass he's making of himself. :)

Yep, you no getta.

*****
Street
2018-06-13 06:59:04 UTC

You're not in Rome, liar.
TT Liams
2018-06-09 00:10:47 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 13:57:09 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
> >

> The original Church founded by Jesus Christ with the Holy Mass and
7 sacraments.
> What do the tulips say?.

The original church founded by Jesus has alway's been opposed to the
Roman heresy that was founded by Satan.
duke
2018-06-09 16:03:08 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 20:10:47 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 13:57:09 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
>

>> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA
>> >

>> The original Church founded by Jesus Christ with the Holy Mass and
>7 sacraments.
>> What do the tulips say?.
>
>The original church founded by Jesus has alway's been opposed to the
>Roman heresy that was founded by Satan.

Are you a tulip?

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-09 19:23:29 UTC

I'm Christian & your not.
duke
2018-06-10 16:15:23 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 15:23:29 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 11:03:08 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 20:10:47 -0400, TT Liams
>> <***@nomail.here> wrote:

>and
>> >7 sacraments.
>> >
>> >The original church founded by Jesus has alway's been opposed to
>the
>> >Roman heresy that was founded by Satan.
>

>> Are you a tulip?
>
>I'm Christian & your not.

But not the Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-11 22:16:00 UTC

wrote:

Mass
> >and

> >the
> >

> >> Are you a tulip?
> >
> >I'm Christian & your not.

> But not the Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ.

The Catholic Church was founded by satin to persecute real
Christian's.
%
2018-06-11 22:22:07 UTC

hi titty liams
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2018-06-11 22:22:11 UTC

This is not a rational argument..... There is a rational explanation to Catholicism but you must understand first that you are dealing with two parts blended together as ONE under the popes. Found the two parts and you will UNDERSTAND Christ and Caesar analogy and parable in the Scriptures
TT Liams
2018-06-12 20:39:26 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:22:11 -0700 (PDT), Let Cosby Go-Justice Must
wrote:

<***@cox.net>
***@gmail.com

> > Mass

> > > But not the Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ.
> >
> > The Catholic Church was founded by satin to persecute real
> > Christian's.

> This is not a rational argument..... There is a rational
explanation to Cat=
> holicism but you must understand first that you are dealing with
two parts =
> blended together as ONE under the popes. Found the two parts and
you will U=
> NDERSTAND Christ and Caesar analogy and parable in the Scriptures

Not going to Christ Caesar or Mammon is the tail of heredity & false
roundabout fault line's!!!!!!11
duke
2018-06-12 17:27:39 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:16:00 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 11:15:23 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 15:23:29 -0400, TT Liams
>> <***@nomail.here> wrote:

>Mass
>> >and

>> >the

>> >I'm Christian & your not.

>> But not the Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ.

>The Catholic Church was founded by satin to persecute real
>Christian's.

pfffttttt. You're not even a Christian.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-12 20:40:21 UTC

I'm Christian your not I been borned again!
duke
2018-06-13 22:28:22 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:40:21 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:27:39 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:16:00 -0400, TT Liams
>> <***@nomail.here> wrote:

><***@cox.net>
>***@gmail.com

>> >Mass

>opposed

>> >The Catholic Church was founded by satin to persecute real
>> >Christian's.
>

>> pfffttttt. You're not even a Christian.
>
>I'm Christian your not I been borned again!

How were you born again?

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-14 00:12:40 UTC

wrote:

<***@cox.net>

> ><***@cox.net>
> >***@gmail.com

Holy

> >opposed

> >> pfffttttt. You're not even a Christian.
> >
> >I'm Christian your not I been borned again!

> How were you born again?

I excepted Jesus & gave my life to him & got baptized like Jesus did
& that's how I no catholic's aren't born again cause you never
repented & got baptized.
duke
2018-06-15 19:48:22 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:12:40 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:28:22 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:40:21 -0400, TT Liams
>> <***@nomail.here> wrote:

><***@cox.net>

>> ><***@cox.net>
>> >***@gmail.com

>Holy

>> >opposed

>> >I'm Christian your not I
>
>> How were you born again?

>I excepted Jesus & gave my life to him

Do you follow him and his teachings?

> & got baptized like Jesus did

He didn't need it as he was Lord. For us, it was a demonstration with the Holy
Spirit descending on him as he left the water.

>& that's how I no catholic's aren't born again cause you never
>repented & got baptized.

Sure I did. You're just barfing lies now.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-17 14:00:22 UTC

wrote:

<***@cox.net>

> ><***@cox.net>

> >Holy

> >> How were you born again?

> >I excepted Jesus & gave my life to him

> Do you follow him and his teachings?

> > & got baptized like Jesus did

> He didn't need it as he was Lord. For us, it was a demonstration
with the Holy
> Spirit descending on him as he left the water.

> >& that's how I no catholic's aren't born again cause you never
> >repented & got baptized.

> Sure I did. You're just barfing lies now.

No you didn't rumdum, Catholic Pharasee's splashing water on a baby's
head don't baptized him & don't make him born again & that's why your
not a Christian & never was a Christian.
duke
2018-06-18 22:06:27 UTC
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 10:00:22 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>> >I excepted Jesus & gave my life to him
>> Do you follow him and his teachings?

So you didn't. Even though you were "excepted'.

>> > & got baptized like Jesus did

>> He didn't need it as he was Lord. For us, it was a demonstration
>with the Holy
>> Spirit descending on him as he left the water.

>> >& that's how I no catholic's aren't born again cause you never
>> >repented & got baptized.

>> Sure I did. You're just barfing lies now.

>No you didn't rumdum, Catholic Pharasee's splashing water on a baby's
>head don't baptized him & don't make him born again & that's why your
>not a Christian & never was a Christian.

Catholic pharasee?? Wow, you're dumber than I thought, potato head..

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-19 22:43:20 UTC

Lol your so stupid lol.
duke
2018-06-20 20:28:52 UTC
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:43:20 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:06:27 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:

>> So you didn't. Even though you were "excepted'.

Heeheehee. A whooshie.

>demonstration
>> >with the Holy

>> >No you didn't rumdum, Catholic Pharasee's splashing water on a
>baby's
>> >head don't baptized him & don't make him born again & that's why
>your
>> >not a Christian & never was a Christian.

Oh, come on, potato head, you don't have a clue as to what baptism is.

>> Catholic pharasee?? Wow, you're dumber than I thought, potato
>head..
>Lol your so stupid lol.

Haahaahaa.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-20 20:47:54 UTC

Lol you laugh like a retard rumdum lol cause you no I'm rite.
duke
2018-06-21 18:23:47 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:47:54 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>> >head..
>> >Lol your so stupid lol.

>> Haahaahaa.

>Lol you laugh like a retard rumdum lol cause you no I'm rite.

For you, it's called the last rites.

*****
TT Liams
2018-06-21 23:44:18 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 13:23:47 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Haahaahaa.

> >Lol you laugh like a retard rumdum lol cause you no I'm rite.

> For you, it's called the last rites.

Everybody got rite's in America & rumdum's like you abuse
them!!!!!!!!1
duke
2018-06-22 17:16:00 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:44:18 -0400, TT Liams
<***@nomail.here> wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 13:23:47 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> wrote:

>potato

>> >Lol you laugh like a retard rumdum lol cause you no I'm rite.
>

>> For you, it's called the last rites.
>
>Everybody got rite's in America & rumdum's like you abuse
>them!!!!!!!!1

You're a potato worm, and you gots know rites.

2018-06-08 22:36:29 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA

We are THE preeminent Christian faith:

MASS:
Do this in memory of me - Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).

SACRAMENTS:
1. Baptism - John 3:5-6, Mat 28:19, Hebrew 2:14-15
2. Holy Eucharist -Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).
3. Confession - John 20:22-23, 2 Cor 5:18-19, Mat 9:2-8
4. Matrimony - Mat 19:4-6, Mark 10:5-9, Ephesians 5:31
5. Confirmation - Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 19:5-6,
6. Holy Orders - Acts 13:3 & 14:23, John 20:22, 1 & 2 Tim
7. Anointing of the Sick - Mark 6:12-13, John 5:14

PAPACY:
Mat 16:13-19 (Pope), Mat 28:16-20 (Teaching), Eph 2:19-20 (Base)

PURGATORY:
1 Cor 3:10-15, Rev 21:27

FAITH (without deeds is dead faith):
Mat 25:31-46, James 2:26
Feed the hungry.
Clothe the naked.
Give drink to the thirsty.
Visit the imprisoned.

Heal the sick.
Cast out demons.

*****
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2018-06-12 18:31:31 UTC
On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:06:50 AM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA

>Are Catholics Christians?

And this is from somebody who once said that the American Founding Fathers including George Washington, the first President, who has his own Masonic Temple, laid the cornerstone of the US Capitol with a masonic procession while clad in masonic apron....
Is the American Constitution a Christian Constitution, or to put it simply, is the American Constitution Canonical, that is to say, is it in line with the Contract "the Christ of the nations" mediated with Sovereigns and Princes for justice and transcendent Law, responsible governments, Monotheism on earth, as found in His Testament?
duke
2018-06-17 14:23:57 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 03:06:47 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbrbouyKgA

Yes, we are THE Christian Church founded by Jesus. 2000 years strong vs about
400 years for the protest_ers of the tulip faith.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJCbCs-y1_k