Daily WDJW Health Tip for 01/01/17
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-01-01 12:19:25 UTC
It's when we're renewed (Revelation 21:5) by the LORD our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD that we become healthier (
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier ) than ever:

http://JiL4ever.net/HealthTip

Don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD