I'll explain again
JTEM
2017-11-01 19:17:11 UTC
Lord knows you won't get it but, I'll
explain it again...

The universe includes consciousness.

Understand that?

Consciousness is a part of the universe,
as is *Everything* contained within this
universe. Everyone and everything is a
part of this universe. Including time.

Including length.

Including width.

Such concepts, such things only exist
because the universe exist... just like
consciousness.

Get it?

AND you believe that it all created itself.

You do.

Yes you do.

Now, here's where it turns logical and you
spiral down into a tizzy...

It is logical that is a universe INCLUDING
consciousness can exist, then it would be
easier for a universe WITHOUT consciousness
to exist... to create itself.

It's less complex.

AND, conversely, logic insists that if a
universe INCLUDING consciousness can exist
(create itself) then a consciousness without
a universe would be easier.

Again, less complex. Less work. Easier.

So, YOU argue that it's just as logical for
God to exist -- to create himself -- as it is
for the universe to create itself... if not
more logical.

This is your position.

The only alternative that you are an emotional
basket case who can't handle logic when it
doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

Blessings.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167003366638
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-11-01 19:23:21 UTC
Post by JTEM
This is your position.
The only alternative that you are an emotional
basket case who can't handle logic when it
doesn't tell you what you want to hear.
You're talking to Clown Hobbit?
Post by JTEM
Blessings.
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167003366638
Davej
2017-11-01 19:47:58 UTC
Post by JTEM
Lord knows you won't get it but, I'll
explain it again...
The universe includes consciousness. [...]
Whenever I see your blather it becomes apparent that
consciousness is highly overrated. How exactly do you
propose that an immaterial consciousness could exist?
Some ghost neurons floating in zero-dimensional space?
JTEM
2017-11-01 20:25:44 UTC
Post by Davej
Whenever I see your blather it becomes apparent that
consciousness is highly overrated. How exactly do you
propose that an immaterial consciousness could exist?
The last time I checked -- as well as the thousand
times before that -- consciousness is immaterial.

...it may flow from the brain as the electrons
flow from the battery but neither are themselves
their apparent source.

Next question?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167003366638
Tim
2017-11-02 09:29:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Davej
Whenever I see your blather it becomes apparent that
consciousness is highly overrated. How exactly do you
propose that an immaterial consciousness could exist?
The last time I checked
How did you check?
Post by JTEM
-- as well as the thousand
times before that -- consciousness is immaterial.
So go chop off your head and come back and tell us about how consciousness is immaterial, kook.
Post by JTEM
...it may flow from the brain as the electrons
flow from the battery but neither are themselves
their apparent source.
Says you, the dowser.
Post by JTEM
Next question?
Why are you so stupid?
JTEM
2017-11-02 19:09:25 UTC
No credibility, Tim wrote:

[---zip---]

It's okay. Nobody expected you to grasp it.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167024733438
Tim
2017-11-02 19:20:29 UTC
Post by JTEM
[---zip---]
It's okay. Nobody expected you to grasp it.
Go on coward, tell us how you checked that an immaterial consciousness exists.

What's wrong pussy? Is snipping the best you have? Did you use dowsing rods or "rods" to measure it? LOL?

You should check how stupid you are.
JTEM
2017-11-02 23:07:43 UTC
No credibility, Tim wrote:
[---nothing---]

You can air your feelings all day long but
nothing can hide the fact that you didn't
grasp a word I said, and you simply reacted
emotionally.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167024733438
Tim
2017-11-03 07:54:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
[---nothing---]
You
Snipping won't help you.

Explain how you checked the consciousness is immaterial or just admit that you pulled that idea right out of your faggot ass.
JTEM
2017-11-03 13:45:23 UTC
ZERO credibility, Tim wrote:

[brain farts deleted]

Again, nobody expected you to grasp a word of
it. There's no shame in your failure as your
stupidity met expectations.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167040377458
Tim
2017-11-03 20:08:38 UTC
Post by JTEM
[brain farts deleted]
Again, nobody expected you to grasp a word of
it. There's no shame in your failure as your
stupidity met expectations.
Sure, the expectation that you could not provide a coherent response to the question: How did you check that consciousness is immaterial?

Go on faggot, why not post an answer instead of cowardly excuses?
JTEM
2017-11-04 04:09:41 UTC
True, you're insane, genuinely disordered, but
do you even know what you hope to accomplish?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/129241168198
Tim
2017-11-04 09:15:36 UTC

JTEM
2017-11-05 23:31:33 UTC
I'm the best, and you know it.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167143418898
Tim
2017-11-06 10:54:29 UTC
Post by JTEM
I'm the best, and you know it.
You're a cowardly faggot, and you know it.
JTEM
2017-11-12 08:32:29 UTC
How empty did your life have to get before
you decided that rotating sock puppets &
licking at JTEM's feet is a worthwhile
endeavor?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/61369635771

Yap Honghor
2017-11-02 01:09:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
Lord knows you won't get it but, I'll
explain it again...
The universe includes consciousness.
Universe is not a living thing, possesses no brain cell....so, no consciousness.
Post by JTEM
Understand that?
No one does.
Post by JTEM
Consciousness is a part of the universe,
as is *Everything* contained within this
universe. Everyone and everything is a
part of this universe. Including time.
Time is an independent element.
Post by JTEM
Including length.
Including width.
Such concepts, such things only exist
because the universe exist... just like
consciousness.
Not the consciousness.
Post by JTEM
Get it?
AND you believe that it all created itself.
Whatever happened, it is in existence.
Post by JTEM
You do.
Yes you do.
Now, here's where it turns logical and you
spiral down into a tizzy...
You lack logic.
Post by JTEM
It is logical that is a universe INCLUDING
consciousness can exist, then it would be
easier for a universe WITHOUT consciousness
to exist... to create itself.
No..........
Post by JTEM
It's less complex.
AND, conversely, logic insists that if a
universe INCLUDING consciousness can exist
(create itself) then a consciousness without
a universe would be easier.
Only a moron can claim that.
Post by JTEM
Again, less complex. Less work. Easier.
So, YOU argue that it's just as logical for
God to exist -- to create himself -- as it is
for the universe to create itself... if not
more logical.
So, now your motive is to equate universe consciousness with a pixie...ya, you agenda.
Post by JTEM
This is your position.
It is JTEM's imagination.
Nothing positive from you, only trash.....
JTEM
2017-11-02 01:43:45 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Universe is
Like I said, you won't get it...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/kevin-spacey
Yap Honghor
2017-11-02 07:02:47 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Universe is
Like I said, you won't get it...
There is nothing from JTEM for me to get it....
JTEM
2017-11-02 09:12:53 UTC
You couldn't begin to grasp a word I said,
much less form an intelligent thought on
the topic. Let's face it, you're the
proverbial one-legged-man at an ass kicking
contest.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166985178728
Yap Honghor
2017-11-03 00:42:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
You couldn't begin to grasp a word I said,
much less form an intelligent thought on
the topic. Let's face it, you're the
proverbial one-legged-man at an ass kicking
contest.
Why would anyone care about your unintelligent, illogical and wrong topic?
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/166985178728
JTEM
2017-11-03 03:34:19 UTC

You don't "Get it." You can't understand
it.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167040377458
Yap Honghor
2017-11-03 08:11:55 UTC
Post by JTEM
https://49.media.tumblr.com/33505b41097b715bf50548c6513690d7/tumblr_o07o6gtpNl1u3zhxio1_400.gif
You don't "Get it." You can't understand
it.
No body here can understand why would JTEM eat the apples that come out from an ass.........

We really don't get it!!!!
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/167040377458