Evidence of the Exodus
2018-04-08 19:30:01 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X

http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
2018-04-08 20:18:09 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp
/019513088X http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/d
p/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remember
s-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Document
ary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict -
From the above cite:

"I hate to disappoint people, but we have
no evidence of a mass migration of people
from one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."

Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
Tim
2018-04-08 20:35:38 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.

You're confusing facts with maybes.
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-09 00:18:54 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
It's even worse than that. The 600,000 were men of military age. Add
women and those too young or too old or infirm to fight. Maybe 2-3
million. An unlikely scenario.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 01:30:52 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by Tim
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
According to you. Who cares?
Sez you.
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-09 01:49:47 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
It's even worse than that. The 600,000 were men of military age. Add
women and those too young or too old or infirm to fight. Maybe 2-3
million. An unlikely scenario.
Sez you.
Exodus 12:37.
Num. 1:45-46; 11:21; 26:51

And yes there were 2, TWO midwives, Shiphrah and Puah (Ex.1:15). Surely
the busiest midwives EVER for roughly 2 to 3 million people for a
population with as fast a turnover as we are led to believe (except for
Yahweh's favourite Pet, Moses).
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-09 02:01:51 UTC
Sez you.
_________________

And most of the people best qualified to know.

The Exodus and Moses are fiction.
Tim
2018-04-09 09:07:36 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by Tim
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
According to you. Who cares?
The vast majority of historians and archaeologists, you dishonest spineless cunt.
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Meteorite Debris
It's even worse than that. The 600,000 were men of military age. Add
women and those too young or too old or infirm to fight. Maybe 2-3
million. An unlikely scenario.
Sez you.
And the vast majority of historians and archaeologists, you dishonest spineless cunt.