Evidence of the Exodus
2018-04-08 19:30:01 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X

http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
2018-04-08 20:18:09 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp
/019513088X http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/d
p/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remember
s-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Document
ary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict -
From the above cite:

"I hate to disappoint people, but we have
no evidence of a mass migration of people
from one people coming into another country,"
University of Haifa archaeologist Norma
Franklin states in the film. "I don't believe
there was a single event that we can call the
Exodus."

Egyptologist Mansour Boraik, director general
of Antiquities at Luxor, maintains "there's no
documented evidence about the Exodus."
Tim
2018-04-08 20:35:38 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.

You're confusing facts with maybes.
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-09 00:18:54 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
It's even worse than that. The 600,000 were men of military age. Add
women and those too young or too old or infirm to fight. Maybe 2-3
million. An unlikely scenario.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 01:30:52 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by Tim
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
According to you. Who cares?
Sez you.
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-09 01:49:47 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
It's even worse than that. The 600,000 were men of military age. Add
women and those too young or too old or infirm to fight. Maybe 2-3
million. An unlikely scenario.
Sez you.
Exodus 12:37.
Num. 1:45-46; 11:21; 26:51

And yes there were 2, TWO midwives, Shiphrah and Puah (Ex.1:15). Surely
the busiest midwives EVER for roughly 2 to 3 million people for a
population with as fast a turnover as we are led to believe (except for
Yahweh's favourite Pet, Moses).
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-09 02:01:51 UTC
Sez you.
_________________

And most of the people best qualified to know.

The Exodus and Moses are fiction.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 01:25:02 UTC
Sez you.
_________________
https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 22:07:18 UTC
Sez you.
_________________
https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
Tim
2018-04-09 09:07:36 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by Tim
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
According to you. Who cares?
The vast majority of historians and archaeologists, you dishonest spineless cunt.
And the vast majority of historians and archaeologists, you dishonest spineless cunt.
hypatiab7
2018-04-10 03:46:40 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by Tim
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
The narrator readily admits that there is no evidence that 600,000 Jews wandered in the Sinai. The rest is just ifs and maybes. Egypt is close to Israel. So chances are some Jews where in Egypt. But that in no way proves the Biblical account. It doesn't come anywhere close.
According to you. Who cares?
You won't even consider any possibility but the one you've already
settled on. How limited you are.
Can you prove otherwise?
JTEM
2018-04-10 05:44:23 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
It's even worse than that. The 600,000 were men of military age. Add
women and those too young or too old or infirm to fight. Maybe 2-3
million. An unlikely scenario.
It all fits the Nabataeans like a glove.

They had the nomadic culture and even seemed
to idolize it after it was gone. They had a
oral tradition despite a written language. They
had a tradition of NOT depicting their chief
god. They are claimed by many sources to have
practiced circumcision. And they entered the
"Holy Land" from the same direction as credited
to the Hebrews -- the east.

Of course, they don't really show up in appreciable
numbers before the Babylonians, in the 6th century...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/171919760658
Yap Honghor
2018-04-10 01:33:51 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
YouTube videos are the evidence of exodus?
YouTube must have been in existence for 2000 years.
Olrik
2018-04-10 03:25:12 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
YouTube videos are the evidence of exodus?
It's also the evidence for the "flat Earth" theory.
Post by Yap Honghor
YouTube must have been in existence for 2000 years.
Well, at *least* since the planet became a pancake!
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
hypatiab7
2018-04-10 03:43:08 UTC
Went a bit potty, did'nee?
Hollis Brown Jr.
2018-04-10 13:04:40 UTC
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/dp/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remembers-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Documentary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict
Historicity

"The scholarly consensus is that the figure of Moses is legendary, and not historical,[8] although a "Moses-like figure may have existed somewhere in the southern Transjordan in the mid-late 13th century B.C."[31] Certainly no Egyptian sources mention Moses or the events of Exodus-Deuteronomy, nor has any archaeological evidence been discovered in Egypt or the Sinai wilderness to support the story in which he is the central figure."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses
duke
2018-04-11 18:47:24 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 06:04:40 -0700 (PDT), "Hollis Brown Jr."
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
[...]
God knows better.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
2018-04-13 07:00:44 UTC
God knows better.

the dukester, American-Satanist
______________

Prove it.
duke
2018-04-14 18:49:16 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 00:00:44 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by duke
God knows better.
Prove it.
I use you as an example.

2018-04-14 19:18:05 UTC
[...]
"The consensus of 21st Century archeologists is that the early Israelites evolved within the land and culture of Canaan. There is no archeological evidence that they came from either Mesopotamia or Egypt."

Religions of the Ancient World: A Guide
By Sarah Iles Johnston

https://books.google.com/books?id=uvtebmqZZDYC&pg=PA182&dq=%22The+early+Israelites+evolved+within+the+land%22%22of+canaan%22&hl=en#v=onepage&q=%22The%20early%20Israelites%20evolved%20within%20the%20land%22%22of%20canaan%22&f=false
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-14 22:59:59 UTC
[...]
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
2018-04-15 02:19:34 UTC
[...]
Post by Davej
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Egypt-Evidence-Authenticity-Tradition/d
p/019513088X
http://patternsofevidence.com/film-one/
http://youtu.be/IwnrjU67Dag
http://youtu.be/myX3xdxfB5E
http://youtu.be/uS8bzWTfs7A
http://youtu.be/t8USn3KlekM
http://youtu.be/tzg-d8xF5ro
http://youtu.be/FxHYh3QZbTI
http://www.ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/egypt-remember
s-ancient-accounts-great-exodus-002295
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2015/February/Exodus-Document
ary-Evidence-that-Demands-a-Verdict - show quoted text -
From your OWN CITE, above:

v***@gmail.com
2018-04-15 03:55:42 UTC
[...]
Post by Davej
http://youtu.be/oS6srT1IIak
[...]
ROTFL! That's right, idiot. The film presents both sides of the controversy. This was explained at the very beginning. DAMN ARE YOU STUPID.