God going after the homo sanctuary state?
2018-01-11 08:06:46 UTC
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.

Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.

Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.

Those people are not Californians. They weren't even born there
most of them. California has one third of the welfare cases of
the USA.

California is the crowning achievement of democrats. You might
say it's the West Coast Detroit.

Fires, floods and earthquakes are coming to cleanse the land of
Sodom.

They can't come too soon.
Mitchell Holman
2018-01-11 13:57:08 UTC
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.
Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.
Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.
Those people are not Californians. They weren't even born there
most of them. California has one third of the welfare cases of
the USA.
California is the crowning achievement of democrats. You might
say it's the West Coast Detroit.
Fires, floods and earthquakes are coming to cleanse the land of
Sodom.
They can't come too soon.
And yet is the Bible belt that gets all the tornadoes
and hurricanes. Do explain.
Delandra Hummer
2018-01-11 16:14:40 UTC
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.
Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.
Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.
Those people are not Californians. They weren't even born there
most of them. California has one third of the welfare cases of
the USA.
California is the crowning achievement of democrats. You might
say it's the West Coast Detroit.
Fires, floods and earthquakes are coming to cleanse the land of
Sodom.
They can't come too soon.
And yet is the Bible belt that gets all the tornadoes
and hurricanes. Do explain.
Holman you diseased faggot trash, do you know NOTHING about meteorology
and climate?

Nothing at all?

Mitchell Holman <***@comcast.net>|204.99.118.9
Scottsdale, AZ
Host: rs118ws9.advancepcs.com
IP: 204.99.118.9advancepcs.com
PCS Health Systems PCSHLTH (NET-204-99-0-0-2)
204.99.0.0 - 204.99.127.255
http://ip.robtex.com/204.99.118.9.html
#whois
PCS Health Systems Inc. was acquired by Advance Paradigm Inc. on
10/03/2000. PCS Health Systems was a pharmacy benefits management company.
9501 E. Shea Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Mitchell V Holman (Lives with Melvin V Holman BoD August 1953, James H
Holman)
10268 S Del Rey Dr
Yuma, AZ 85367
(928) 342-0330 (Melvin Holman)
TN preacher's sermon against interracial marriage
Feb 20 2014
Brother Donny Reagan of Johnson City's Happy
Valley Church of Jesus Christ in Tennessee
has had one of his sermons go viral, and in
the minds of many, it isn't for a good reason.
Knoxnews.com reported on Feb. 19, 2014, that
one of Reagan's sermons is getting a lot of
attention and it is all due to his preaching
against interracial relationships and biracial
babies.
The video was uploaded last week, but has
really started making the rounds on Wednesday.
In it, Reagan preaches about how he is
against black people (or colored people as
he says) marrying white people and white
people marrying black people. He knows it
is a sensitive subject and realizes it will
make people mad, but according to him,
"what's new?"
"There is a move in the message, of blacks
marrying whites, whites marrying blacks."
Reagan explains "And folks think that is
alright, but you know, my God still has
nationalities outside the city."
To the "amens" of his congregation, Brother
Reagan read, "Hybreeding, hybreeding, oh how
terrible. They hybreed the people. You know
it's a big molding pot. I've got hundreds of
precious colored friends that's borned again
Christians. But on this line of segregation,
hybreeding the people. What, tell me what
fine cultured, fine Christian colored woman
would want her baby to be a mulatto by a white
man? No sir, it's not right."
http://tinyurl.com/l6otgko
One White parent + one black parent = a "redbone," "high yellah," or "snow
queen" that "tar babies" resent. And when the kid gets older, who is
he/she
Post by Mitchell Holman
gonna hang around with, the Whites or the blacks? Things are REALLY going
to get fun when the kid discovers dope and the adolescent hormones
kick in.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Chances are the marriage will fail long before that and the "golden child"
will be an out-of-control homie who gives mom or dad a mixed-race,
out-of-wedlock grandbastard to raise.
We've been waiting for you, Mitchell. SCAA has become the new AFN if you
haven't noticed. Things just aren't the same without Wayne Johnson,
Devil's
Post by Mitchell Holman
Advocate, Eugene Holman (any relation?), Derek Lawrence, Coleman Howard,
Extreme One, Blackstar, Dratster, Kaiju, and Uriel.
Bush - 3 arrests, 1 conviction.
Cheney - 2 arrests, 2 convictions.
Gordon Liddy - 1 arrest, 9 convictions.
Maybe Mitchie would like to enlighten us as to the arrest records of
Jesse,
Post by Mitchell Holman
Kwiese, Fat Al, and Calypso Louis, not to mention Maxine Waters and
Julianne
Post by Mitchell Holman
Malveaux......
Post by Ted
Something from one of your Klan newsletters,
"BadAss"?
You have to admit it's amusing to watch what happens when the
Stone Age
meets modern technology.
begin 666 liberia1.jpg
I bet you just cream all over yourself
to pictures of executions. Perhaps there is
a 12 step program for that sort of thing.
Maybe you should look into one.
Maybe there's a 12-step program for Usenet addiction, Mitchell,
considering
Post by Mitchell Holman
all the tens of thousands of posts you've made in the last decade. It is
said that on the Web you can be anyone you want. For at least ten
years now
Post by Mitchell Holman
you've been at it and you still haven't figured out who or what you
want to
Post by Mitchell Holman
Subject: "Diana Trent": Mitchell Holman in drag
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns
Date: 1999/04/27
Hey, kids! "Diana Trent", who practically broke a leg
getting to t.p.g to capitalize on the deaths of children
in Colorado, turns out to be none other than our old
friend Mitchell Holman, posting under YET ANOTHER
assumed name.
Over the years, Mitchell has posted under many names,
Jeri Taylor
Tom Ballard
Tracy Ballard
CC McTavish
Henry Tudor
"Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer"
Sarah Ann Tudor
Howard Beale
Eric Woolfson
etc.
Longstanding t.p.g regulars will recognize many of these
names, some dating back as far as 1994. They all had
two things in common: They were all snide jerks, and they
were all Mitchell Holman.
Since he was caught masquerading simultaneously as
"Jeri Taylor" and "Tom Ballard" (and having "conversations"
with himself in t.p.g, each alias congratulating the
other on how well "they" were trouncing pro-gun people),
Mitchell has pretty much steered clear of t.p.g, but
I guess the prospect of dancing in fresh blood was too
much for him, so he came back reincarnated as "Diana Trent".
I'm not going to reveal too much about how I caught him
(her? it?) this time, because I don't want to give him
pointers on how I recognize his aliases whenever they
show up, but here's one of the (many) clinchers in the
In his past posts, Mitchell Holman has revealed himself
to be quite a fan of things British, and of British comedy.
Previously, Holman has masqueraded as "Tom Ballard".
There's a British comedy TV series called "Waiting
for God", about an old couple at an atrocious nursing
home. The names of the two primary characters are
Tom Ballard and... (drumroll please) Diana Trent.
Shall we call "Ripley's", or would "Diana" like to admit
the ruse?

Posted on behalf of:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
Teresita
2018-01-12 03:36:53 UTC
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.
Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.
Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.
California GDP: $2.448 trillion

Bigger than France, smaller than the UK. That's why we call this the
Best Coast.
2018-01-12 04:34:12 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Ted
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.
Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.
Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.
California GDP: $2.448 trillion
Bigger than France, smaller than the UK. That's why we call this the
Best Coast.
We did have a rash of flood, fire, and earthquake. Then Pete Wilson left office.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
james g. keegan jr.
Jerry Brown caused the wildfires and the mudslides.
little man ball's fall
2018-01-12 16:55:28 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Teresita
Post by Ted
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.
Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.
Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.
California GDP: $2.448 trillion
Bigger than France, smaller than the UK. That's why we call this the
Best Coast.
We did have a rash of flood, fire, and earthquake. Then Pete Wilson left office.
And Moonbeam Brown made you Satan's sanctuary debtor state.

Nice...

Bur bitches - burn!
little man ball's fall
2018-01-12 16:59:38 UTC
I remember California in the 70's and 80's.
Great schools, smart people, decent jobs, cool place to live.
Then the faggots and East coast liberals moved in and now it's
at the bottom of the list in every possible category.
California GDP:  $2.448 trillion
Cali-phony-a debt:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

3.9 MILLION on food stamps.

$10,800 debt per person - man woman and child, and illegals.
Bigger than France, smaller than the UK.  That's why we call this the
Best Coast.
Burning wasteland of homeless trash:

Homeless tent cities grow while the Elite get rich! The tent city has
recently sprung up along the Santa Ana riverbed