Terrorism is classical "monkey see monkey do"
2017-04-20 22:08:20 UTC
Terrorism is classical "monkey see monkey do." They do it because others do it. Do me a favor, don't disrespect the monkey. I have a monkey in my family tree and I tell U, he loved bananas.

"Are you ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-20 22:30:13 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Terrorism is classical "monkey see monkey do." They do it because others do it. Do me a favor, don't disrespect the monkey. I have a monkey in my family tree and I tell U, he loved bananas.
"Are you ready for the jungle?"
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
isnt it possible that you should go watch some TV

2017-04-20 22:39:46 UTC
http://youtu.be/kr8-E8may2Y
The name of the band itself adds to the confusion. It should be "Bananas & Roses." Yes, welcome to the jungle.
Saint Else Ware
that is not the name of the band they came from dufus ...
Jeanne Douglas