Polish priest wants "faggots" burned at the stake
Add Reply
jdyoung
2017-06-14 03:07:53 UTC
The next time that an American homosexual complains about how
alienated he feels in our society, tell him to tell it to a gay Polak.
He'll soon learn about what that "unwanted" feeling is all about.

http://blog.equaldex.com/post/639261490/polish-priest-wants-faggots-burned-at-the-stake

Father Raphael Trytek of Krakow, Poland told reporters at a gay rights
protest that “faggots” should be burned at the stake.

The reporter asks why the priest uses the word “faggot” rather than
“gay,” and he says “‘Gay’ suggests something positive while it is very
negative, therefore the word “faggot” is very appropriate.”

He goes on the say that homosexuality is a choice and a disease and
that homosexuals should be burned at the stake.

J Young
***@ymail.com

http://www.americandecency.org/
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-14 12:29:52 UTC
Post by jdyoung
The next time that an American homosexual complains about how
alienated he feels in our society, tell him to tell it to a gay Polak.
He'll soon learn about what that "unwanted" feeling is all about.
Oppression is not a competition.

But it's sad to see that other countries have their own Christian Taliban.
Richard Persing
2017-06-14 18:56:54 UTC
Post by jdyoung
The next time that an American homosexual complains about how
alienated he feels in our society, tell him to tell it to a gay Polak.
He'll soon learn about what that "unwanted" feeling is all about.
Oppression is not a competition.
Queers are not oppressed in the USA.
No such thing.
Kevrob
2017-06-14 20:06:27 UTC
Post by Richard Persing
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by jdyoung
The next time that an American homosexual complains about how
alienated he feels in our society, tell him to tell it to a gay Polak.
Shakespeare's "Hamlet" aside, few use that particular term for the Polish
any longer in the English language.
Post by Richard Persing
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by jdyoung
He'll soon learn about what that "unwanted" feeling is all about.
Oppression is not a competition.
Queers are not oppressed in the USA.
Unless I were one, I wouldn't use that word, either.
Post by Richard Persing
Post by Jeanne Douglas
But it's sad to see that other countries have their own Christian Taliban.
No such thing.
The hell their ain't. "Talib" just means "student."*
There's plenty of mouth-breathing, violence-oriented
"Good Christians"* who'd impose their will on the rest
of us by force, if they thought they could get away with it.
Neither are they all as blatant about it as the Westboro Baptist
kooks. Some are sneakier.

Kevin R

* https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talib

"Bible student" is just as scary when it is some neo-puritan
getting control of government power.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-14 23:07:22 UTC
Post by Richard Persing
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by jdyoung
The next time that an American homosexual complains about how
alienated he feels in our society, tell him to tell it to a gay Polak.
He'll soon learn about what that "unwanted" feeling is all about.
Oppression is not a competition.
Queers are not oppressed in the USA.
Then why can gays be fired for being gay in 29 states? Why is there no protection in schools for children in 36 states?
Post by Richard Persing
Post by Jeanne Douglas
But it's sad to see that other countries have their own Christian Taliban.
No such thing.
There most definitely is--every person who wants to pass laws based on their Christian religion are Christian Taliban who hate the Constitution.
Jefferson Was An Impious Slave Molester
2017-06-14 19:52:25 UTC
Polish priest wants "faggots" burned at the stake
It can be done.... We just need a coalition of the willing. Alas....!!!!
jdyoung
2017-06-19 17:39:24 UTC
Typical RCC... I figure any priest (given their track record) who
comes out vociferously against gays, is themselves gay. After all,
how many times have we already seen just this sort of thing among
politicians?
Their party has a hard-line stance against something but the
politician is an individual, does one thing and pays lip-service to
another. Kinda like nearly all Christians in that respect...
Isn't it kind of ironic that every group that liberals hate are
dominated by gays? Catholic priests, Republican congressmen, Nazis
etc..

Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-20 01:50:41 UTC
Post by jdyoung
Typical RCC... I figure any priest (given their track record) who
comes out vociferously against gays, is themselves gay. After all,
how many times have we already seen just this sort of thing among
politicians?
Their party has a hard-line stance against something but the
politician is an individual, does one thing and pays lip-service to
another. Kinda like nearly all Christians in that respect...
Isn't it kind of ironic that every group that liberals hate are
dominated by gays? Catholic priests, Republican congressmen, Nazis
etc..
What gays are they dominated by? Not one of those professions is.