it is understood and IT knows who you really are.
Simon Roberts
2017-08-11 11:21:40 UTC
If this pertains to you, it is understood, not by me, who you really are, all of you. (all your 2000 body parts. feel dirty....YET!)

names, addresses (add dresses), vulnerabilities (this is all you are, a collection of Achilles heels), EVIDENCE.

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE. IT'S ALRIGHT WE KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN.

How outdated is THAT song?

I know, completely incorrect. But Hell, I'm insane, completely.
Robert Carnegie
2017-08-13 00:00:39 UTC
Post by Simon Roberts
If this pertains to you, it is understood, not by me, who you really are, all of you. (all your 2000 body parts. feel dirty....YET!)
names, addresses (add dresses), vulnerabilities (this is all you are, a collection of Achilles heels), EVIDENCE.
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE. IT'S ALRIGHT WE KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN.
How outdated is THAT song?
http://youtu.be/exQNFcAciU4
I know, completely incorrect. But Hell, I'm insane, completely.
I'm prepared to accept that you're insane.
But, how do you think that we can help you?
Or how do you think that you can help us?
hleopold
2017-08-13 04:51:21 UTC
Post by Robert Carnegie
Post by Simon Roberts
If this pertains to you, it is understood, not by me, who you really are,
all of you. (all your 2000 body parts. feel dirty....YET!)
names, addresses (add dresses), vulnerabilities (this is all you are, a
collection of Achilles heels), EVIDENCE.
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE. IT'S ALRIGHT WE KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN.
How outdated is THAT song?
http://youtu.be/exQNFcAciU4
I know, completely incorrect. But Hell, I'm insane, completely.
I'm prepared to accept that you're insane.
But, how do you think that we can help you?
Or how do you think that you can help us?
Other than a second Herk, or as I have always called him, “erk,” I have
not a clue to this guys problem, anybody know of him or what his problem is?
At least he seems to understand he is insane, unlike erk.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“Damn. Someone's been pissing in my genepool again.“-Kermit
John Baker
2017-08-20 04:23:36 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 04:21:40 -0700 (PDT), Simon Roberts
Post by Simon Roberts
If this pertains to you, it is understood, not by me, who you really are, all of you. (all your 2000 body parts. feel dirty....YET!)
names, addresses (add dresses), vulnerabilities (this is all you are, a collection of Achilles heels), EVIDENCE.
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE. IT'S ALRIGHT WE KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN.
How outdated is THAT song?
http://youtu.be/exQNFcAciU4
I know, completely incorrect. But Hell, I'm insane, completely.
You're also stupid, completely.

<PLONK!>

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch