Beyonce shits out a pair of moulies!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-18 17:43:06 UTC
Just what the Great Satan needs...more moulies!

LOLOK

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
just-a-guy
2017-06-18 21:31:21 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-19 14:01:02 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Just what the Great Satan needs...more moulies!
LOLOK
OMGAWD! HOW RUDE!
Beyonce is so fucking beautiful. I would like do her 'till the cows came home.
Unlike you, Miss Recktum... you pitiful old, wornout whore!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-19 15:35:35 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:01:02 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Just what the Great Satan needs...more moulies!
LOLOK
OMGAWD! HOW RUDE!
Beyonce is so fucking beautiful.
She's an ape, KKKoloon...just like you.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I would like do her 'till the cows came home.
And then do the cows?

2017-06-19 15:36:18 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:43:23 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Just what the Great Satan needs...more moulies!
LOLOK
OMGAWD! HOW RUDE!
Beyonce is so fucking beautiful. I would like do her 'till the cows came home.
Unlike you, Miss Recktum... you pitiful old, wornout whore!
What did you expect from someone who sits on his taste buds.
What can ANYONE expect from a niggerlover like you?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-19 18:15:32 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:43:23 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Just what the Great Satan needs...more moulies!
LOLOK
OMGAWD! HOW RUDE!
Beyonce is so fucking beautiful. I would like do her 'till the cows came home.
Unlike you, Miss Recktum... you pitiful old, wornout whore!
What did you expect from someone who sits on his taste buds.
What can ANYONE expect from a niggerlover like you?
--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
One may refer only to black bucks as niggers.
Many of them Nubian Princesses, like my Beyonce, is fucking beautiful!
You'd have to be a Registered Faggot not to think so.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-19 20:33:39 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:15:32 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 07:43:23 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Just what the Great Satan needs...more moulies!
LOLOK
OMGAWD! HOW RUDE!
Beyonce is so fucking beautiful. I would like do her 'till the cows came home.
Unlike you, Miss Recktum... you pitiful old, wornout whore!
What did you expect from someone who sits on his taste buds.
What can ANYONE expect from a niggerlover like you?
--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
One may refer only to black bucks as niggers.
No, one may not only.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Many of them Nubian Princesses, like my Beyonce, is fucking beautiful!
You'd have to be a Registered Faggot not to think so.
She's an ape with crude apelike features. Just like YOU, moulignan!

The Peeler
2017-06-19 20:42:57 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:33:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Many of them Nubian Princesses, like my Beyonce, is fucking beautiful!
You'd have to be a Registered Faggot not to think so.
She's an ape with crude apelike features. Just like YOU, moulignan!
Well, she's no MAN, nor does she look like one of those limey priests, so
how could YOU find her beautiful, dumb anal Razovic?
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."