Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church
2017-08-11 03:13:20 UTC
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.

--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
[John 10:1-5]
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2017-08-11 19:40:54 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
If you think you're really born again under the American Law and Anti Christ Constitution then you miss the point in the Bible.....
[John 10:1-5]
Cloud Hobbit
2017-08-13 06:39:20 UTC
Apparently, the purpose of the bible is to see how much bullshit people would believe. If not it ain't for lack of trying.

What a mess.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 07:21:30 UTC
Apparently, the purpose of the bible is to see how much bullshit people would believe. If not it ain't for lack of trying.
What a mess.
Read what he said again, dingbat. Those comments about the RCC did not come from the bible. They are part of somebody's personal opinion.

Holy shit! Who the fuck taught you how to read? Did you fall asleep in 3rd grade?
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-08-14 16:02:55 UTC
The Bible is SO NEAT and transparent but unfortunately the dogmatic Martin Luther with his simplistic idea of Sola Scriptura made many think all you have to do is find fault with the pope and you are on way of comprehending the Scriptures.....
Ted
2017-08-11 21:01:13 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
Indeed. The instruction is clear:

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, “Come out of
her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive
not of her plagues."
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 07:17:35 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of
the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his
voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and
the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they
will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know
the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
ROTFL! You complain when I say negative things about the New Testament?
Then you turn around and tell Catholics they are committing a sin?

Can you spell hypocrisy?
Bob
2017-08-13 09:49:44 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of
the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his
voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and
the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they
will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know
the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
ROTFL! You complain when I say negative things about the New Testament?
I can't believe how wrong you are most of the time.

Where have I complained from you saying negative things about the New
Testament?
Post by v***@gmail.com
Then you turn around and tell Catholics they are committing a sin?
No, you're wrong, again. That is not what the Subject of the video says.

You have a severe problem with comprehending what you read.
[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-08-14 21:01:22 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Then you turn around and tell Catholics they are committing a sin?
No, you're wrong, again. That is not what the Subject of the video says.
Like old man doc T knows what he's talking about. He doesn't.

Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbor as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of
the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his
voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and
the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they
will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know
the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
ROTFL! You complain when I say negative things about the New Testament?
Then you turn around and tell Catholics they are committing a sin?
That isn't what he's doing, idiot.
Post by v***@gmail.com
Can you spell hypocrisy?
Yes! A-R-T-Y-J-O-E spells "hypocrisy".
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 12:55:55 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of
the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his
voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and
the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they
will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know
the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
ROTFL! You complain when I say negative things about the New Testament?
Then you turn around and tell Catholics they are committing a sin?
That isn't what he's doing, idiot.
It isn't? This is the thread title:"
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"

YOU ARE A RETARDED JACKASS WHO CANNOT READ.
YOU ARE ALSO A CHRONIC LIAR.
Bob
2017-08-13 13:25:53 UTC
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.

Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.

It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning, not Catholics who stay with the Catholic
Church.

It's getting easier and easier to defeat you. All I have to do
is find where you have misread something, and then taken
it out of context.
[John 10:1-5]
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 13:43:35 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning, not Catholics who stay with the Catholic
Church.
It's getting easier and easier to defeat you.
Why would born agains stay with the RCC??? Born agains are Protestants.
You are so full of shit, I can smell it from here.

Funny. I don't feel defeated at all.
What I do feel is dirty. After talking to you , I need a shower.
Bob
2017-08-13 14:06:06 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning, not Catholics who stay with the Catholic
Church.
It's getting easier and easier to defeat you.
Why would born agains stay with the RCC??? Born agains are Protestants.
Here again, it's easy to defeat you.

You don't know what you're talking about.

R. C. Sproul explains where you're wrong.
[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-08-14 21:02:19 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning, not Catholics who stay with the Catholic
Church.
It's getting easier and easier to defeat you.
Why would born agains stay with the RCC??? Born agains are Protestants.
Here again, it's easy to defeat you.
You don't know what you're talking about.
R. C. Sproul explains where you're wrong.
Sproul and company, old man doc T and other protest_er faiths tell Jesus they
know better.

2017-08-13 22:11:05 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning,
That says that those born again (but not baptized) are sinners. We all
understand baptism. But you can't get a fruit loop to id 'born again' at to how
and when.

2017-08-13 22:45:48 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning,
That says that those born again (but not baptized) are sinners. We all
understand baptism. But you can't get a fruit loop to id 'born again' at to how
and when.
the dukester, American-American
It's my understanding that Born Again Christians are Protestants like George W Bush, not Roman Catholics. What are they doing in the RCC?
As far as I know, most of them are Baptists or Evangelicals.
Am I correct?
Bob
2017-08-13 23:04:44 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning,
That says that those born again (but not baptized) are sinners. We all
understand baptism. But you can't get a fruit loop to id 'born again' at to how
and when.
the dukester, American-American
It's my understanding that Born Again Christians are Protestants like George W Bush, not Roman Catholics. What are they doing in the RCC?
As far as I know, most of them are Baptists or Evangelicals.
Am I correct?
No, you're not.

Those who are born again are those who are going to Heaven.

Or, conversely, those who are not born again are those who are
going to Hell.

"Jesus answered him, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born
again he cannot see the kingdom of God.'" [John 3:3]
[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-08-14 21:00:30 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning,
That says that those born again (but not baptized) are sinners. We all
understand baptism. But you can't get a fruit loop to id 'born again' at to how
and when.
the dukester, American-American
It's my understanding that Born Again Christians are Protestants like George W Bush, not Roman Catholics. What are they doing in the RCC?
As far as I know, most of them are Baptists or Evangelicals.
Am I correct?
No, you're not.
Those who are born again are those who are going to Heaven.
Not if you continue to sin.

Hebrews 10:26-27New International Version (NIV)
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of
the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of
judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

Just more the protest_ants refuse to believe.

2017-08-14 20:57:44 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by v***@gmail.com
"Its Sin For A Born Again Christian To Remain With Roman Catholic Church"
You're the one who can't read.
Roman Catholics themselves are not even mentioned.
It's born-again Christians who stay with the Catholic Church
who are sinning,
That says that those born again (but not baptized) are sinners. We all
understand baptism. But you can't get a fruit loop to id 'born again' at to how
and when.
the dukester, American-American
It's my understanding that Born Again Christians are Protestants like George W Bush, not Roman Catholics. What are they doing in the RCC?
As far as I know, most of them are Baptists or Evangelicals.
Am I correct?
Jesus said in John 3 that we must be born again.

John 3:3-5New International Version (NIV)
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God
unless they are born again.[a]”
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they
cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God
unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

The Catholic Church knows that to mean Baptism. It's explicitly discussed in
the NT. We are born in water in our natural birth, and again in the waters of
baptism

But some hard core protest_er groups demand that baptism has nothing to do with
it. So you ask them how and when they were "born again", and they can't answer.

1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You need to practice your reading comprehension, AJ. The subject is based
on the Bible itself (which duke has already admitted that Catholics don't
even bother to read).

not of her plagues."
Christopher A. Lee
2017-08-13 18:16:18 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
It's actually irrelevant because they're not a literalist
denomination,
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
The RCC? Yeah, I know. And it would probably be preferable to hit duke back
with the Catholic Catechism instead, but I'm completely ignorant of it.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 19:28:01 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
1.Show us where Duke said that
2.How did Duke become an expert on what all Catholics do?
3.Show us that passage in the bible.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
1. Duke's exact words: "Catholics don't read their bibles"

2. Duke's the self-appointed representative of the RCC to alt.atheism.

3. I already cited and quoted it, but you deleted it in your reply, you
deceitful bastard. It's Revelation 18:4.

Now tell us why you were pretending duke had a forger. Were you trying to
encourage duke to ally himself with you? What a joke. LOL.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 21:30:41 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
The link is DEAD.
Post by Ted
2. Duke's the self-appointed representative of the RCC to alt.atheism.
Show us where he said that.
Post by Ted
3. I already cited and quoted it, but you deleted it in your reply, you
deceitful bastard. It's Revelation 18:4.
Now tell us why you were pretending duke had a forger. Were you trying to
encourage duke to ally himself with you? What a joke. LOL.
When Duke makes a post, it always has a signature line at the bottom which says something about the RCC and ends with "Duke American-American".
The forger is making posts without the sig line.

By the way, Duke and I are allies to a great extent. We discuss religion often.
I ask him questions about the Catholic Church and he asks me about Judaism.
Both of us have agreed more than once that we do not trust the atheists here to tell the truth.

If you don't believe me, ask Duke.
Ted
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
It isn't a link. And since you're obviously too stupid to know how to look
up a message by ID, would you like for me to explain it to you? It's easy
if you're not technically illiterate.
2. Duke's the self-
appointed representative of the RCC to alt.atheism.
Post by v***@gmail.com
Show us where he said that.
Show us how anybody else here qualifies for that designation, imbecile.
3. I already cited and quoted it, but you deleted it in your reply, you
deceitful bastard. It's Revelation 18:4.
Now tell us why you were pretending duke had a forger. Were you trying to
encourage duke to ally himself with you? What a joke. LOL.
When Duke makes a post, it always has a signature line at the bottom
which says something about the RCC and ends with "Duke American-American".
The forger is making posts without the sig line.
There were no duke forgeries, liar. And no posts from duke without his sig.
Duke knew you were lying when you told him he has a forger.
Ted
Looks like Artie-Joe ran away.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 21:37:12 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Here is the revelations passage:

http://biblehub.com/revelation/18-4.htm

That's a bullshit quote. It has nothing to do with Born again Christians Born again Christians are Protestants, not Catholics and the Book of Revelations was written centuries before the Protestant Reformation.

I'll waste no more time with your BS. You are on my ignore list.
Kevrob
2017-08-13 21:41:05 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Funny, when I was a student in Catholic High School, taking
religion courses, buying a babble was mandatory. We had readings
assigned and had to write reports on them. We used the fairly new
"Jerusalem Bible,"* so KJV-only nutbars would probably claim it
"wasn't a real babble."

My college theology courses required a babble, and even some
of my political philosophy courses required one. This at a
Catholic university. The discussion of 1st Samuel, when the
Israelites requested a king was extensive. Starting w/ch 11:
"Samuel" says:

[quote]

11 He said, 'This is what the king who is to reign over you will do. He will take your sons and direct them to his chariotry and cavalry, and they will run in front of his chariot.

12 He will use them as leaders of a thousand and leaders of fifty; he will make them plough his fields and gather in his harvest and make his weapons of war and the gear for his chariots.

13 He will take your daughters as perfumers, cooks and bakers.

14 He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards and your olive groves and give them to his officials.

15 He will tithe your crops and vineyards to provide for his courtiers and his officials.

16 He will take the best of your servants, men and women, of your oxen and your donkeys, and make them work for him.

17 He will tithe your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.

18 When that day comes, you will cry aloud because of the king you have chosen for yourselves, but on that day Yahweh will not hear you.'

19 The people, however, refused to listen to Samuel. They said, 'No! We are determined to have a king,

20 so that we can be like the other nations, with our own king to rule us and lead us and fight our battles.'

[/quote] -

http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=9&bible_chapter=8

I like to point this out to my religiously-motivated friends who
want to write their ideas on "charity" into law. I don't think
this was divinely inspired, but it was good sense!

I suppose it is best to be an anti-Catholic bigot when you are
busy being a Calvinist troll.

Kevin R

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Bible
duke
2017-08-13 22:09:22 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
He's a stupid tulip.

2017-08-13 22:08:41 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
Oops, tulip found another boob.

*****
default
2017-08-14 09:54:56 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
Just another evangelical nut job who sells his time speaking gibberish
to the brainwashed.

All religions are intolerant of other religions, it is in their
charters. It is all about money and power, not gods, not ethics, not
morality, and not sin.
Michelle Malkin
2017-08-15 05:05:26 UTC
Post by default
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
Just another evangelical nut job who sells his time speaking gibberish
to the brainwashed.
All religions are intolerant of other religions, it is in their
charters. It is all about money and power, not gods, not ethics, not
morality, and not sin.
Fantastic last paragraph.
2017-08-15 13:54:55 UTC
Post by Bob
Dr. R. C. Sproul answers a controversial question.
http://youtu.be/YlBt-SlE27E
bob, you're a real jerk. You post crap then refuse to expose your own lack of
knowledge in discussion.