Why did God create man?
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2018-09-13 20:58:41 UTC
Because he was lonely. But it looks like we didn’t live up to his expectations, for he has abandoned us. His loneliness became too much too bear, as he could find no equal. So, finally, he chose to be born on earth as a man, without any godly powers, to live and die a mortal life.

Soon God will be dead, and humanity will be free. But we don’t know what effect his death will have on all of reality.

Abhinav Lal
Writer & Investor

“I choose to live a mortal life”
Yap Honghor
Troll, is there a pixie in our world??????
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 06:28:21 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Because he was lonely. But it looks like we didn’t live up to his expectations, for he has abandoned us. His loneliness became too much too bear, as he could find no equal. So, finally, he chose to be born on earth as a man, without any godly powers, to live and die a mortal life.
Soon God will be dead, and humanity will be free. But we don’t know what effect his death will have on all of reality.
None, since it never existed except in peoples' pumpkin
heads. People will be able to advance knowledge with
nothing to block this other than hopefully peaceful
disagreements.

A better question is why did humans create the first god.
Was it a guess at answering a question? Was it a success-
ful idea to fool people and maybe gain some power? What?
Yap Honghor
2018-09-14 08:49:07 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Because he was lonely. But it looks like we didn’t live up to his expectations, for he has abandoned us. His loneliness became too much too bear, as he could find no equal. So, finally, he chose to be born on earth as a man, without any godly powers, to live and die a mortal life.
Soon God will be dead, and humanity will be free. But we don’t know what effect his death will have on all of reality.
None, since it never existed except in peoples' pumpkin
heads. People will be able to advance knowledge with
nothing to block this other than hopefully peaceful
disagreements.
A better question is why did humans create the first god.
Was it a guess at answering a question? Was it a success-
ful idea to fool people and maybe gain some power? What?
I just ask one question...
If there is a pixie to create the human, what makes it stop now????????????

Troll has low IQ, never know how to think!!!!!!!!
a***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 13:34:23 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Because he was lonely. But it looks like we didn’t live up to his expectations, for he has abandoned us. His loneliness became too much too bear, as he could find no equal. So, finally, he chose to be born on earth as a man, without any godly powers, to live and die a mortal life.
Soon God will be dead, and humanity will be free. But we don’t know what effect his death will have on all of reality.
None, since it never existed except in peoples' pumpkin
heads. People will be able to advance knowledge with
nothing to block this other than hopefully peaceful
disagreements.
I am an atheist God. I don’t believe in myself, and people don’t seem to believe in me. And I don’t believe in any of the major world religions. Peace. People need guidance from their atheist leaders.
Post by m***@gmail.com
A better question is why did humans create the first god.
Was it a guess at answering a question? Was it a success-
ful idea to fool people and maybe gain some power? What?
I don’t know. I don’t know what I am. The human leadership is afraid of what it can’t control.

Abhinav Lal
Writer & Investor

“Just what the truth is,
I can’t say anymore”
duke
2018-09-14 20:27:29 UTC
Because he was lonely. But it looks like we didn’t live up to his expectations, for he has abandoned us.
Not those of us that follow him. Now you democrats, that's a different issue.
His loneliness became too much too bear, as he could find no equal. So, finally, he chose to be born on earth as a man, without any godly powers, to live and die a mortal life.
Soon God will be dead, and humanity will be free. But we don’t know what effect his death will have on all of reality.
“I choose to live a mortal life”
God denies you.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Robert Carnegie
2018-09-14 21:48:59 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Because he was lonely. But it looks like we didn’t live up to his expectations, for he has abandoned us. His loneliness became too much too bear, as he could find no equal. So, finally, he chose to be born on earth as a man, without any godly powers, to live and die a mortal life.
Soon God will be dead, and humanity will be free. But we don’t know what effect his death will have on all of reality.
Abhinav Lal
Writer & Investor
“I choose to live a mortal life”
I think this message from you is not very meaningful.
If there are no gods, then discussing the motives of gods
is only hypothetical.