Tim Selling Oranges On The Street?
Add Reply
viva padrepio
2017-09-11 19:51:46 UTC
Remember, there's no DACA. :-D
Yap Honghor
2017-09-12 01:30:38 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Remember, there's no DACA. :-D
Unlike you, Tim is not a DACA...
Ted
2017-09-13 05:39:03 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Remember, there's no DACA. :-D
Unlike you, Tim is not a DACA...
Viva is a fuckwit.
Kevrob
2017-09-13 19:23:39 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Remember, there's no DACA. :-D
Unlike you, Tim is not a DACA...
But everybody can always use...........

MORE DAKKA!

{sfx}..dakka-dakka-dakka-dakka-dakka-dakka-dakka-dakka!!!!

{cut to pile of steaming, dead trolls}

Kevin R

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoreDakka

Tim
2017-09-13 00:44:43 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Remember, there's no DACA. :-D
Remember that you're the one who is supposed to be a Christian. Just admit it, you're really a fascist.

Viva Pedophile: "I'm no fascist! I'm an assist! I assist priests when they lust after my ass and seek to enter the kingdom of my arse hole!!!"

:-O
%
no one missed you and earl said you're stupid
Yap Honghor
2017-09-13 02:54:51 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Remember, there's no DACA. :-D
Remember that you're the one who is supposed to be a Christian. Just admit it, you're really a fascist.
Viva Pedophile: "I'm no fascist! I'm an assist! I assist priests when they lust after my ass and seek to enter the kingdom of my arse hole!!!"
:-O
no one missed you and earl said you're stupid
There is no room for you fucking troll here.....get lost!!!!!!!
Stay in you cave and don't ever come out!
Ted
LOL.
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-13 18:36:50 UTC
Remember that you're the one who is supposed to be a Christian.
http://streetvendor.org/faq/

Do I need a license or permit? How do I get one?

Yes, you need a license. Unless what you are selling is protected by the First Amendment (see below), selling in public space without a license is a crime

If you want to sell food, it is somewhat easier but still difficult. Food vendors need a license for themselves, on which there is no limit. They also need to sell from a pushcart with a Department of Health permit, which are limited at about 3,000 city-wide. The Department of Health holds lotteries every few years to distribute any excess permits, but the average wait is still more than a decade
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-09-13 18:31:52 UTC
Tim Selling Oranges On The Street?
Is this the only skill he's got?