Problem solved!
Michael Christ
2018-09-25 23:09:32 UTC
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.

Ahhman.

Michael Christ

PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
ravn
2018-09-26 00:10:26 UTC
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 02:32:54 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.

You...did...not...create...yourself.

Nothing can create itself.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 08:28:52 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You...did...not...create...yourself.
Nothing can create itself.
So, no creator can create itself!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 03:03:08 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You...did...not...create...yourself.
Nothing can create itself.
So, no creator can create itself!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing can create itself.

Got any examples to fire off your hip??

Maybe nothing out there is thinking of making itself, before it is, and
will come along and support you??

Only the Eternal Creator could of created our universe, because 'nothing
can create itself'.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-09-27 08:50:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You...did...not...create...yourself.
Nothing can create itself.
So, no creator can create itself!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing can create itself.
Got any examples to fire off your hip??
Maybe nothing out there is thinking of making itself, before it is, and
will come along and support you??
Only the Eternal Creator could of created our universe, because 'nothing
can create itself'.
Where do you get this funny idea that there is an eternal creator?????
If nothing can create itself, who or what created this eternal creator??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If it is from your loony mind, tell us the truth....because your suppose creator was from billions of years ago, without any witness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 04:01:32 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
We are the witness.

Think! Vomiting out the same redundant shit goes nowhere, Yappie.

Nothing can create itself.

You are alive now in *creation* and having been created.

The only way that can happen is through and ETERNAL Creator.

Why, oh why, oh why, oh why is that??

Nothing...can...create...itself.

It simply ain't gonna change for you no matter how many times you ask
the same ignorant questions.

An eternal Creator is what He is. And for your mind, think of
'stupidity', a million years from now it will still be the same thing.

It too is eternal, and it is a demonstration of an eternal Creator that
created it.

Personally, God would have to have a certain stupidity in His make up to
put up with us!!! For whether you have come from being an asshole or
remain one we all at one time fit the bill.

And for the record, you are still an asshole.

Michael Christ
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-09-29 06:26:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
the Eternal Creator
An Eternal Universe is far simpler, therefore far more plausible.

But the correct answer is "We don't yet know". Not knowing causes
some people to believe any ol bullshit explanation.
--
We don't need no "poofing" god.
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 08:55:28 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
 the Eternal Creator
An Eternal Universe is far simpler, therefore far more plausible.
But the correct answer is "We don't yet know".  Not knowing causes
some people to believe any ol bullshit explanation.
Yeah, an eternal universe, okay.

All I can say, well done eternal universe for comedy sketches and Robin
Williams and Sour Cream and Chives Pringles.

Fuck off, idiot.

Michael Christ
Carl Kaufmann
2018-09-29 12:40:42 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
 the Eternal Creator
An Eternal Universe is far simpler, therefore far more plausible.
But the correct answer is "We don't yet know".  Not knowing causes
some people to believe any ol bullshit explanation.
Yeah, an eternal universe, okay.
All I can say, well done eternal universe for comedy sketches and
Robin Williams and Sour Cream and Chives Pringles.
Pol Pot, bot flies, Usenet trolls.
Post by Michael Christ
Fuck off, idiot.
Michael Christ
aaa
2018-09-29 12:48:08 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
the Eternal Creator
An Eternal Universe is far simpler, therefore far more plausible.
But the correct answer is "We don't yet know". Not knowing causes
some people to believe any ol bullshit explanation.
Since there can be no perpetual motion machine, an eternal universe is
not possible.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Oko Tillo
2018-09-29 21:38:59 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
the Eternal Creator
==
Post by aaa
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
An Eternal Universe is far simpler, therefore far more plausible.
But the correct answer is "We don't yet know". Not knowing causes
some people to believe any ol bullshit explanation.
Since there can be no perpetual motion machine, an eternal universe is
not possible.
Another fine example of the fallacy argumentum ab metaphor.

The universe is not a machine.

The total of mass plus energy will still be conserved.

Oko
aaa
2018-09-30 00:02:52 UTC
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by aaa
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
the Eternal Creator
==
Post by aaa
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
An Eternal Universe is far simpler, therefore far more plausible.
But the correct answer is "We don't yet know". Not knowing causes
some people to believe any ol bullshit explanation.
Since there can be no perpetual motion machine, an eternal universe is
not possible.
Another fine example of the fallacy argumentum ab metaphor.
The universe is not a machine.
Why? The stars and planets are running exactly like machines with
precision and predictability.
Post by Oko Tillo
The total of mass plus energy will still be conserved.
Which is exactly why a perpetual motion machine isn't possible. An
eternal universe can only be a frozen universe in absolute darkness.
Post by Oko Tillo
Oko
Post by aaa
God's spiritual evidence:

Melzzzzz
2018-09-30 00:39:36 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by aaa
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
the Eternal Creator
==
Post by Oko Tillo
The total of mass plus energy will still be conserved.
Which is exactly why a perpetual motion machine isn't possible. An
eternal universe can only be a frozen universe in absolute darkness.
Since we observe universe this is obvioulsy false...
Post by aaa
Post by Oko Tillo
Oko
Ted
2018-09-30 00:34:53 UTC
On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 14:38:59 -0700 (PDT), Oko Tillo
Post by Oko Tillo
Post by aaa
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
the Eternal Creator
==
He doesn't know why "there can be no perpetual motion machine".
Yap Honghor
2018-09-29 10:35:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Oh, you are billions of years old???? No wonder some of us refer to you as shitbag.
Post by Michael Christ
Think! Vomiting out the same redundant shit goes nowhere, Yappie.
I am after you for your inability to satisfy us with the answer....
Post by Michael Christ
Nothing can create itself.
And therefore your original creator of billion years old had to have a mother and father!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
You are alive now in *creation* and having been created.
Your silly idea has no foundation....I am a biological man who has parents.
Post by Michael Christ
The only way that can happen is through and ETERNAL Creator.
And there is none....according to your rant:"Nothing created itself!"
Post by Michael Christ
Why, oh why, oh why, oh why is that??
Nothing...can...create...itself.
It simply ain't gonna change for you no matter how many times you ask
the same ignorant questions.
So, your creator had to be created....no????
Post by Michael Christ
An eternal Creator is what He is. And for your mind, think of
'stupidity', a million years from now it will still be the same thing.
Yes, if he was created, he will be dead....or shall we say with confidence, already dead long long ago?
Post by Michael Christ
It too is eternal, and it is a demonstration of an eternal Creator that
created it.
Universe had nothing to do with your crazy creator, unless you have convincing evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
Personally, God would have to have a certain stupidity in His make up to
put up with us!!! For whether you have come from being an asshole or
remain one we all at one time fit the bill.
Yes, your creator is some sort of pixie as the Christian belief??????????
Not surprising....very soon you will confide with us that is actually Jesus the creator pixie, right??????
Post by Michael Christ
And for the record, you are still an asshole.
once again, I ask who or what created this creator of yours????
Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-29 07:20:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You...did...not...create...yourself.
Nothing can create itself.
So, no creator can create itself!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing can create itself.
Got any examples to fire off your hip??
Maybe nothing out there is thinking of making itself, before it is, and
will come along and support you??
Only the Eternal Creator could of created our universe, because 'nothing
can create itself'.
If the Universe is eternal and keeps on creating other smaller Universes
through continuous Big Bangs, there's no need of an Eternal Creator god.
Of course, I can't prove this, but then you've never been able to provide evidence of you Eternal Creator god either. One idea's as good as the other.
Christopher A. Lee
2018-09-29 16:15:11 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You...did...not...create...yourself.
Nothing can create itself.
The only people who say that are dishonest creationists putting words
into other people's mouths.

The proven serial liar has been given the example from quantum
physics, or things appearing ex nihilo. But instead of addressing
this, he distorted it into an almost unrecognisable caricature which
intended to be rejected out of hand, and lied that this was an atheist
belief.

Don't ever expect any honesty from him when he plays these
psychopathic games which he expects others to play by his rules.
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
So, no creator can create itself!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing can create itself.
Got any examples to fire off your hip??
Maybe nothing out there is thinking of making itself, before it is, and
will come along and support you??
Only the Eternal Creator could of created our universe, because 'nothing
can create itself'.
WHAT FUCKING "ETERNAL CREATOR"?

Why does pretty well every theist talk _at_ people outside their
religion as though it were universally granted?

It's not just atheists but also other theists who believe in
different gods, who see it as merely somebody else's religious belief.

Why are so many theists so stupid they can't grasp this about their
own one(s)?
Post by m***@gmail.com
If the Universe is eternal and keeps on creating other smaller Universes
through continuous Big Bangs, there's no need of an Eternal Creator god.
Of course, I can't prove this, but then you've never been able to provide
evidence of you Eternal Creator god either. One idea's as good as the other.
At least the universe has been demonstrated to exist. It isn't merely
a pre-existing belief.
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-29 07:24:04 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You...did...not...create...yourself.
Nothing can create itself.
So, no creator can create itself!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing can create itself.
Got any examples to fire off your hip??
Maybe nothing out there is thinking of making itself, before it is, and
will come along and support you??
Only the Eternal Creator could of created our universe, because 'nothing
can create itself'.
I'll stick with my mom and dad and evolution and abiogenesis. But, feel free to
stick with myths and make-believe, since you're afraid not to.
Michael Christ
2018-09-30 02:28:31 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
Firstly, God is not someone to fear if you know and love Him.

However, what you mean above, is feel free to stick with what you think,
only. :-).

Abiogenesis: A hypothetical organic phenomenon by which living organisms
are created from nonliving matter.

Nothing can create itself. It would have to be what it is not, before
it can create itself to be, what it is. Or, as a matter of fact, rather
'non-living matter' bringing itself into being before it is non-living
to go on to even greater feats as living matter; its ridiculous
bullshit. :-).

Something non-existent cannot create itself and then exist.

You probably still don't get it.

it to you?? Non-living matter cannot create itself, nothing can create
itself.

Stupid superficial reasoning and claims doesn't cut it, Michelle.

Michael Christ

ravn
2018-09-26 20:55:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You're claiming that there is a god, are you not? Something immaterial? So, that's the same thing as saying a consciousness is the basis & cause for all materiality. That's the same thing as saying that there has to have been an idea of things before there was anything.
Post by Michael Christ
You...did...not...create...yourself.
& ... I ... never ... said ... otherwise. But you haven't shown that nothing can't create itself. Obviously, the universe arose out of what was infinitesimally small. You want to believe it all came out of the consciousness of a disembodied being just because you can conceived of it.
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 03:16:15 UTC
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
You're assuming consciousness before it arises out of the process that is the basis for it. You're just begging the question that there had to have been a consciousness as a basis for anything to exist.
That is 'air guitar' talk.
You're claiming that there is a god, are you not?
It doesn't matter whether I claim it or not. Reality doesn't need me.
Post by ravn
Something immaterial?
God is not immaterial.

You are material, are you not??

That is one of the ways God materializes, through His works.
Post by ravn
So, that's the same thing as saying a consciousness is the basis & cause for all materiality. That's the same thing as saying that there has to have been an idea of things before there was anything.
So you have deduced from flawed reasoning to bring you to this point
which is the cart before the horse.

God created and then we realised...well some of us.

Regardless, nothing can create itself.

So something outside of the created created. Something eternal,
non-created, a Creator.
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
You...did...not...create...yourself.
& ... I ... never ... said ... otherwise. But you haven't shown that nothing can't create itself. Obviously, the universe arose out of what was infinitesimally small. You want to believe >it all came out of the consciousness of a disembodied being just because you can conceived of >it.
You need to stick 'word wrap' on your text, Buddy.

The universe is design beyond what I think, it is not freaky guessing
and/or just luck. Created in an order in every way.

It came from the consciousness of a Creator who thought about it; you,
me and the whole kit and caboodle, and it is as obvious as dog's balls.
Which, by the way, came with the box.

Nothing can't create itself...its simple.

Michael Christ
Cloud Hobbit
2018-09-27 03:50:15 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
You...did...not...create...yourself.
& ... I ... never ... said ... otherwise. But you haven't shown that nothing can't create itself. Obviously, the universe arose out of what was infinitesimally small. You want to believe >it all came out of the consciousness of a disembodied being just because you can conceived of >it.
You need to stick 'word wrap' on your text, Buddy.
The universe is design beyond what I think, it is not freaky guessing
and/or just luck. Created in an order in every way.
It came from the consciousness of a Creator who thought about it; you,
me and the whole kit and caboodle, and it is as obvious as dog's balls.
Which, by the way, came with the box.
Nothing can't create itself...its simple.
Once again, nobody has said that nothing can create itself.
Once again you make blind assertions about God that you can not prove. ou just assume it must be that way because you can't conceive of another way, even though you have no evidence that this God person exists.
Michael Christ
Peter Pan
2018-09-30 02:05:42 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Michael Christ
Nothing can't create itself...its simple.
Once again, nobody has said that nothing can create itself.
The Xrist said yesterday nothing can create itself.
Today, the story is nothing CAN'T create itself.

Tomorrow, will it be about self creating nothing?

We wait for the real god thing, while On High sends a
christ with training wheels to do a god's job.
Yap Honghor
2018-09-27 08:56:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
So, that's the same thing as saying a consciousness is the basis & cause for all materiality. That's the same thing as saying that there has to have been an idea of things before there was anything.
So you have deduced from flawed reasoning to bring you to this point
which is the cart before the horse.
God created and then we realised...well some of us.
Regardless, nothing can create itself.
So something outside of the created created. Something eternal,
non-created, a Creator.
Like fat moron duke says, eternal hellfire is waiting for a liar like you because no one can possible assert your above because your creator was not created yesterday but billions of years ago......
Post by Michael Christ
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
You...did...not...create...yourself.
& ... I ... never ... said ... otherwise. But you haven't shown that nothing can't create itself. Obviously, the universe arose out of what was infinitesimally small. You want to believe >it all came out of the consciousness of a disembodied being just because you can conceived of >it.
You need to stick 'word wrap' on your text, Buddy.
MC loves to lie....
Post by Michael Christ
The universe is design beyond what I think, it is not freaky guessing
and/or just luck. Created in an order in every way.
Tell us frankly that you have been fooled by the IDers.
So, THERE IS NO FUCKING CREATOR...it's that simple!!!!!!!!!!!!
ravn
2018-09-28 23:27:35 UTC
Post by ravn
You're claiming that there is a god, are you not?
It doesn't matter whether I claim it or not. Reality doesn't need me.
That's just incipient question-begging.
Post by ravn
Something immaterial?
God is not immaterial.
If that's the case, where is the material evidence *of*, not *for*, this god?
You are material, are you not??
That is one of the ways God materializes, through His works.
That's a claim about evidence *for* god, rather than evidence *of*. The former is just question-begging. The latter, you apparently have a lack of.
Post by ravn
So, that's the same thing as saying a consciousness is the basis & cause for >> all materiality. That's the same thing as saying that there has to have been >> an idea of things before there was anything.
So you have deduced from flawed reasoning to bring you to this point
which is the cart before the horse.
Really? You say god created everything. That's saying that everything was an idea that god had. & you confirm this below.
Post by ravn
Post by Michael Christ
You...did...not...create...yourself.
& ... I ... never ... said ... otherwise. But you haven't shown that nothing >> can't create itself. Obviously,
the universe arose out of what was infinitesimally small.
You want to believe
it all came out of the consciousness of
a disembodied being just because you can conceived of
it.
The universe is design beyond what I think
If the universe is a design then the universe was an idea the designer had. But the universe doesn't need a designer, in order to exist, because it exists by its own laws, not by some act of will.
It came from the consciousness of a Creator who thought about it;
& the basis of that idea is the idea that everything is a product of thought, which you attribute to a disembodied being. But matter is primary. It doesn't depend on any consciousness. It exists by its own laws.
Nothing can't create itself...its simple.
What you deem is self-evident is only circumstantially the case or not. Consider spontaneous combustion:

"Spontaneous combustion or spontaneous ignition is a type of combustion which occurs by self-heating (increase in temperature due to exothermic internal reactions), followed by thermal runaway (self heating which rapidly accelerates to high temperatures) and finally, auto-ignition..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_combustion
John Locke
2018-09-26 00:35:00 UTC
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:09:32 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
..well there you go ! Proof that even a foolish god monger can have an
inkling about our uncaused origin from quantum anomalies ! Keep up the
good thoughts and soon you'll be able to dispense with your
superfluous sky daddy.
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 02:35:23 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
..well there you go ! Proof that even a foolish god monger can have an
inkling about our uncaused origin from quantum anomalies ! Keep up the
good thoughts and soon you'll be able to dispense with your
superfluous sky daddy.
Please refer to my reply to Ravn.

Anything there was put there, Quantum boy.

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-26 00:53:05 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
No, child, your parents created you. They probably regret this very much.
Post by Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Not having language at your time of birth, you wouldn't remember anything
at the time or before. Think, child. You must learn to think!
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 02:27:26 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
No, child, your parents created you. They probably regret this very much.
Oh, he has a creator to create things, but he doesn't know who or what created his creator!!!! We all can see how a loony fellow feeling comfortable as a fool....
I doubt he has a brain matured enough to do learning, much less to think.
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 02:55:20 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
No, child, your parents created you. They probably regret this very much.
Oh, he has a creator to create things, but he doesn't know who or what created his creator!!!! We all can see how a loony fellow feeling comfortable as a fool....
Nothing can create itself...you didn't create yourself.

'Nothing' before it is can make itself before it is, what it is.

All creation was therefore created. :-).

God is eternal or you wouldn't be here, Dumbo, because nothing in your
universe can create itself. Yes, even a quantum thingy!

It ain't gonna change to suit your homo erectus ego, Monkey Boy.

Why don't you just admit it, you just tell God to get fucked. You don't
want the consequences of that, so you deny He exists.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 08:35:18 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
No, child, your parents created you. They probably regret this very much.
Oh, he has a creator to create things, but he doesn't know who or what created his creator!!!! We all can see how a loony fellow feeling comfortable as a fool....
Nothing can create itself...you didn't create yourself.
Yes, I have parents, the same as every human.
Post by Michael Christ
'Nothing' before it is can make itself before it is, what it is.
Nothing before or after can have the ability to create itself!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
All creation was therefore created. :-).
The only thing that had been created seems to be our universe which came from Big Bang....the theory was from our current physical observations but may not be correct until proven so.
Post by Michael Christ
God is eternal or you wouldn't be here, Dumbo, because nothing in your
universe can create itself. Yes, even a quantum thingy!
If nothing can create itself, it also applies to the fucking pixie!!!!!
That is logical and common sense, no exception!!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
It ain't gonna change to suit your homo erectus ego, Monkey Boy.
But, you change to have your position change when comes to a pixie???????
Post by Michael Christ
Why don't you just admit it, you just tell God to get fucked. You don't
want the consequences of that, so you deny He exists.
Even the priests who molested know that there is no pixie in the sky!!!!!!!
Otherwise, they won't commit such dreadful crime....
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 03:40:10 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
No, child, your parents created you. They probably regret this very much.
Oh, he has a creator to create things, but he doesn't know who or what created his creator!!!! We all can see how a loony fellow feeling comfortable as a fool....
Nothing can create itself...you didn't create yourself.
Yes, I have parents, the same as every human.
Oh that is deep. O be still my beating heart, so a breathtaking tune.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
'Nothing' before it is can make itself before it is, what it is.
Nothing before or after can have the ability to create itself!!!!
So what does that tell you??
Post by Michael Christ
God is eternal or you wouldn't be here, Dumbo, because nothing in your
universe can create itself. Yes, even a quantum thingy!
If nothing can create itself, it also applies to the fucking pixie!!!!!
That is logical and common sense, no exception!!!!!!!!!
How many times do you have to be told??

If you agree that nothing can create itself then the only way all of
creation was made was through by an *Eternal being*, a Creator. Or else
we would not be here!

Why??

Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
It ain't gonna change to suit your homo erectus ego, Monkey Boy.
But, you change to have your position change when comes to a pixie???????
I have maintained, comfortably, my 'position'.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Why don't you just admit it, you just tell God to get fucked. You don't
want the consequences of that, so you deny He exists.
Even the priests who molested know that there is no pixie in the sky!!!!!!!
Otherwise, they won't commit such dreadful crime....
What has that to do with me??

Nothing can create itself proves to a sound mind that God created
everything and that He is eternal.

A big bang bong wang-a-ding dang dong can't create itself either!

Entertain the incredibly unlikely once in a trillion notion that you
could be wrong.

Try.

Then think about this; I tell you this truth, God has handed over to men
the darkness they craved and hide the truth from them because they
rejected Him.

So much so that they can't even see what is obviously right in front of
their eyes, such as the very reality we have been discussing above.

Most people take God as a fuckin' idiot, a fool and stand on top of a
shit hill and declare they are clean.

Well, that's their prerogative, for now.

Now if you just want to be an ignorant smart arse, be one, but remember
where you heard it...

'A big bang bong wang-a-ding dang dong can't create itself either!'

Michael Christ
Cloud Hobbit
2018-09-27 03:52:49 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
You are once again assuming things for which there is no evidence. You have assumed the universe might have at one time not existed. You can't prove it did not always exist. You discount cause and effect. You disregard the complete and utter lack of evidence for your god.

You still have nothing.
Michael Christ
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-09-29 06:03:24 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You are once again assuming things for which there is no evidence.
You have assumed the universe might have at one time not existed. You
can't prove it did not always exist. You discount cause and effect.
You disregard the complete and utter lack of evidence for your god.
I don't have to prove anything to you.
No you don't, but we get to rub your nose in fact you have no verifiable
evidence of your alleged god, none whatsoever.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-09-29 09:11:02 UTC
All I am doing is speaking about the truth.
No, you're speaking about your beliefs and ignoring other possibilities that make more sense Even though in their way they still are a wonder to behold.

A universe that not only goes on forever, but has also existed forever is a possibility that is being researched.

Your cosmic muffin has nothing.
Get something better than your feeling. Get some actual physical evidence.

You know as well as we all do, that there's a lot of fiction in the bible, and I don't mean parables either, I mean things we are told should be understood as literal facts when they have been shown to be otherwise.

One of those things that you don't want to admit is that the whole God story is just bits and scraps from previous religions and absorption into other cultures.

Tell it to someone who might actually believe you. There are none of those here who do.

Why is it so many of you guys exhibit the same character flaws?

You think you're not going to be treated as hostile invaders in a NG you really have no reason to be in. Many of you have a snide tone that is so completely ridiculous when you realize that you're arguing for the existence of a magic supernatural entity that can literally do anything.

That's pretty damn funny to me.
It means you haven't looked at your beliefs logically or objectively. If you had, your see how just like other religions appear laughable to you, yours is laughable to atheists.

Why do so many of these warriors for God who hates liars, why do the failed preachers feel that it's ok to lie? To us and about stuff. What makes anyone think such behavior and such utter disrespect for the words of your Lord in Matthew 10:14.

Why are you here in defiance of your Lord? What makes any of you idiots think we care? You can not and will never be able to prove God. If your God is omniscient then he knows how to convince everyone of his existence in an irrefutable way. But he hasn't.

He knows that 2000 years seems like a long time to us without so much as a post card.

He knows there are other people worshipping other gods, right here on his planet. He could give them a peek at how Jesus can use his hand like a whistle or maybe sneak a peek at Mary's kootchie. A little something for the masses as a show of.....SHOWING UP! Yeah that's the ticket.

There seems to be so many easier ways to go about getting people to grovel before him, and I bet most of them don't involve punishing people 4 generations back.

If you don't want people to make fun of your religion, then don't have such a funny religion.

God should be striking down all the false preachers on tv and doing it in such a way that the whole world knows why they are being punished. Nothing to bad, maybe flooding the ability to speak.

He should have destroyed every false bible and removed all the contradictions that the faithful ignore but the rest of us find troubling to say the least.

He personally should have created a holy book that could be fully understood by anyone.

But noooooooooo.
We get Bupkis for thousands of years.

God is:

A. Lazy
B. Stupid
C. Really busy which makes no.
sense being omnipotent.
D. Nonexistent

I know where my bet is going.
Yap Honghor
2018-09-27 09:09:18 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
No, child, your parents created you. They probably regret this very much.
Oh, he has a creator to create things, but he doesn't know who or what created his creator!!!! We all can see how a loony fellow feeling comfortable as a fool....
Nothing can create itself...you didn't create yourself.
Yes, I have parents, the same as every human.
Oh that is deep. O be still my beating heart, so a breathtaking tune.
Have you been fooled by your parents or the IDers??????
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
'Nothing' before it is can make itself before it is, what it is.
Nothing before or after can have the ability to create itself!!!!
So what does that tell you??
So, no creator of any kind is in existence!!!!
Those stupid IDers just want to create another sect or religion and you are the fool they look for.....
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
God is eternal or you wouldn't be here, Dumbo, because nothing in your
universe can create itself. Yes, even a quantum thingy!
If nothing can create itself, it also applies to the fucking pixie!!!!!
That is logical and common sense, no exception!!!!!!!!!
How many times do you have to be told??
You can repeat your nonsense a million times, it is still nonsense.
Post by Michael Christ
If you agree that nothing can create itself then the only way all of
creation was made was through by an *Eternal being*, a Creator. Or else
we would not be here!
Wow, nothing can create itself but there is just one which was created from the beginning, right? It had no parents, right? And Micheal Christ is the witness, right????????????????
Post by Michael Christ
Why??
Because...nothing...can...create...itself!
And therefore your creator must have parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't agree, report yourself to the nearest psycho ward......
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
It ain't gonna change to suit your homo erectus ego, Monkey Boy.
But, you change to have your position change when comes to a pixie???????
I have maintained, comfortably, my 'position'.
Ya, being a fool for the ID which is no different from duke being a fool for his catholic religion.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Why don't you just admit it, you just tell God to get fucked. You don't
want the consequences of that, so you deny He exists.
Even the priests who molested know that there is no pixie in the sky!!!!!!!
Otherwise, they won't commit such dreadful crime....
What has that to do with me??
ID is another religion....their creator is simply Jesus, right?????
Post by Michael Christ
Nothing can create itself proves to a sound mind that God created
everything and that He is eternal.
Even Christian pixie was born 2000 years ago and had his parents...a meaningless position that a human became a pixie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Michael Christ
A big bang bong wang-a-ding dang dong can't create itself either!
Nature created thing according to physical laws and on its own.
It doesn't need human, especially the loony ones, to survive.
Post by Michael Christ
Entertain the incredibly unlikely once in a trillion notion that you
could be wrong.
Try.
Then think about this; I tell you this truth, God has handed over to men
the darkness they craved and hide the truth from them because they
rejected Him.
What god is that, jesus?????
Post by Michael Christ
So much so that they can't even see what is obviously right in front of
their eyes, such as the very reality we have been discussing above.
Most people take God as a fuckin' idiot, a fool and stand on top of a
shit hill and declare they are clean.
Well, that's their prerogative, for now.
Now if you just want to be an ignorant smart arse, be one, but remember
where you heard it...
'A big bang bong wang-a-ding dang dong can't create itself either!'
And no creator can create itself, according to your position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS NO FUCKING CREATOR FROM THE BEGINNING, period.
Even the fucking jesus was only 2000 years old con story.
Atheist ------------------------------
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 04:34:08 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Because...nothing...can...create...itself!
And therefore your creator must have parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas. :-).

God is eternal or we wouldn't be here, silly ignorant boys!

You two give me a vision of a couple of gay waiters on the Titanic
painting smilies on the deck as the ship goes down.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-09-29 10:38:17 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Because...nothing...can...create...itself!
And therefore your creator must have parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas. :-).
God is eternal or we wouldn't be here, silly ignorant boys!
You two give me a vision of a couple of gay waiters on the Titanic
painting smilies on the deck as the ship goes down.
We are still going to ask you...who or what created this fucking creator of yours....until you provide the answer?????
Michael Christ
Cloud Hobbit
2018-09-29 00:01:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
O be still my beating heart
__________________

Careful what you wish for.
Sam
2018-09-29 00:05:47 UTC
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Michael Christ
O be still my beating heart
__________________
Careful what you wish for.
LOL!
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 04:34:38 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Michael Christ
O be still my beating heart
__________________
Careful what you wish for.
Don't see a problem. :-).

Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 02:38:09 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Not having language at your time of birth, you wouldn't remember anything
at the time or before. Think, child. You must learn to think!
Me parents create us all! Yeah!

So you did a pretty good job of at showing you can't think past your bra
strap, Ducky.

Well done.

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-26 09:07:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Not having language at your time of birth, you wouldn't remember anything
at the time or before. Think, child. You must learn to think!
Me parents create us all! Yeah!
So you did a pretty good job of at showing you can't think past your bra
strap, Ducky.
Well done.
Look, everyone, the foolish troll child is trying to upset me by being
mildly obscene. I wonder when he'll reach Cody's level. Some trolls just
can't mature past their tiny jock strap size. Maybe that's why they become trolls. They try to bully people from behind their nyms and computer screens.
Blowhards and cowards all. Mikey Christ is nothing new.
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 03:43:25 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Not having language at your time of birth, you wouldn't remember anything
at the time or before. Think, child. You must learn to think!
Me parents create us all! Yeah!
So you did a pretty good job of at showing you can't think past your bra
strap, Ducky.
Well done.
Look, everyone, the foolish troll child is trying to upset me by being
mildly obscene. I wonder when he'll reach Cody's level. Some trolls just
can't mature past their tiny jock strap size. Maybe that's why they become trolls. They try to bully people from behind their nyms and computer screens.
Blowhards and cowards all. Mikey Christ is nothing new.
You're the bully, blowhard and the coward, Michelle.

I'll remind and show you that if you hang around...but then there is
that 'coward' bit.

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-29 07:40:54 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Not having language at your time of birth, you wouldn't remember anything
at the time or before. Think, child. You must learn to think!
Me parents create us all! Yeah!
So you did a pretty good job of at showing you can't think past your bra
strap, Ducky.
Well done.
Look, everyone, the foolish troll child is trying to upset me by being
mildly obscene. I wonder when he'll reach Cody's level. Some trolls just
can't mature past their tiny jock strap size. Maybe that's why they become trolls. They try to bully people from behind their nyms and computer screens.
Blowhards and cowards all. Mikey Christ is nothing new.
You're the bully, blowhard and the coward, Michelle.
How troll common - copying what is used against him to use himself.
Still, no originality.
You do that, Mikey. Actually, threats and nonsense is always the way you chase yourself out of alt.atheism every time you slither back. I've been posting in alt.atheism for 23 years. I have no plan to leave.
CIM
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 01:46:42 UTC
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
:-). I know you, clever boy. What?? It didn't come from you?? :-).
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull down the
truth??

Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity! 'I quotes me bible'.

Come one, come all! :-).

Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, any day, but one of
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous 'dripping in self
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go masturbate to fruition on
the mirror as per their regime.

They're 'good' at it. :-).

Michael Christ
Street
2018-09-26 01:58:15 UTC
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
:-). I know you, clever boy. What?? It didn't come from you??
:-).
Post by Michael Christ
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it. :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag you are,
Michael?
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 02:17:36 UTC
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag you are, Michael?
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.

You and those religious charlatans...wait for it...are not God.

You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
We atheists are not judges recognized by you believers, but close enough because we are fair and lawful and righteous.
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 03:00:16 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag you are, Michael?
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for it...are not God.
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
We atheists are not judges recognized by you believers, but close enough because we are fair and lawful and righteous.
Hahahahahahahaha.........what a deluded religion of self that is!!!

Also, you are not an atheist, they do not exist. You are an agnostic.
But you can believe in sky fairies if you like.

Isn't it ironic how you agnostics carry on about the religious
hypocrites but you do the self-same things??!! You both believe in your
fantasies.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 08:38:07 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag you are, Michael?
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for it...are not God.
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
We atheists are not judges recognized by you believers, but close enough because we are fair and lawful and righteous.
Hahahahahahahaha.........what a deluded religion of self that is!!!
You are laughing at facts and reasons.
Post by Michael Christ
Also, you are not an atheist, they do not exist. You are an agnostic.
But you can believe in sky fairies if you like.
Sky fairies belong to the brain damaged theists which includes you.
You are just a trolling moron, refusing to acknowledge atheism by learning from JTEM troll!
Street
But you christer dipshits are, is that what you're saying?
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 02:21:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ >
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull
down
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for it...are not God.
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
Michael Christ
But you christer dipshits are, is that what you're saying?
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag you are, Michael?
Sorry I refute your all-knowing claim, with an 'I am not'.

The truth is, the truth offends you.

Now go back and try and find where I have lied to you in order to
substantiate this 'shitbaggyness' you speak of...or not.

Michael Christ
Sam
2018-09-28 23:38:51 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ >
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull
down
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Shitbaggyness doesn't necessarily imply lying, you dumbfuck.
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 02:22:01 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ > >>
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't come
from
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull > down
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, any
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for it...are not God.
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
Michael Christ
But you christer dipshits are, is that what you're saying?
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag you are,
 > Michael?
Sorry I refute your all-knowing claim, with an 'I am not'.
The truth is, the truth offends you.
Now go back and try and find where I have lied to you in order to
substantiate this 'shitbaggyness' you speak of...or not.
Michael Christ
Shitbaggyness doesn't necessarily imply lying, you dumbfuck.
It does to me.

Michael Christ
Cloud Hobbit
2018-09-29 02:29:34 UTC
_______________

Hence the name.
Sam
2018-09-29 02:35:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ > >>
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't come
from
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull > down
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, any
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
you are,
Michael?
That's not surprising, given that you're an irrational fuckwit.
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 03:23:37 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ > >> >>
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember >
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I >
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic,
any
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous 'dripping
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
substantiate this 'shitbaggyness' you speak of...or not.
Michael Christ
Shitbaggyness doesn't necessarily imply lying, you dumbfuck.
It does to me.
Michael Christ
That's not surprising, given that you're an irrational fuckwit.
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody thangs, and
you are the man.

Hang around and I'll prove it to you, but then, you are likely already
aware of it.

Michael Christ
Ted
2018-09-29 19:22:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ > >>
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I >
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic,
any
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
Post by Michael Christ
It does to me.
Michael Christ
That's not surprising, given that you're an irrational fuckwit.
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody thangs, and
you are the man.
Hang around and I'll prove it to you, but then, you are likely
already
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 21:27:59 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ > >>
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to >
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, > any
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a shitbag
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Better than you, try me. :-).

Then I'll tell you why I do.

Michael Christ
Ted
2018-09-30 00:07:04 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ >
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to >
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made
christianity!
Post by Street
Post by Ted
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an
agnostic, > any
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for
it...are >
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
not God.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Street
Post by Ted
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
It does to me.
Michael Christ
That's not surprising, given that you're an irrational fuckwit.
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody
thangs,
Post by Street
Post by Ted
and
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Better than you, try me. :-).
Okay, two Bible questions:

1. Where does the Bible mention baseball?

2. Which foreign car is mentioned in the Bible?
Post by Street
Then I'll tell you why I do.
Cool. Now I'm interested. Why?
Michael Christ
Kit
2018-09-30 00:10:41 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ >
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying
to >
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made
christianity!
Post by Street
Post by Ted
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an
agnostic, > any
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for
it...are >
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
not God.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Street
Post by Ted
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
The truth is, the truth offends you.
Now go back and try and find where I have lied to you
in
Post by Street
Post by Ted
order
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody
thangs,
Post by Street
Post by Ted
and
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Better than you, try me. :-).
1. Where does the Bible mention baseball?
In the "big inning".

The Angels and the Giants were rained out in the World Series.
Post by Ted
2. Which foreign car is mentioned in the Bible?
Post by Street
Then I'll tell you why I do.
Cool. Now I'm interested. Why?
Michael Christ
Ted
2018-09-30 00:41:23 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael
Christ >
Post by Ted
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??=
 It didn't
Post by Ted
Post by Street
Post by Ted
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying
to >
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made
christianity!
Post by Street
Post by Ted
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an
agnostic, > any
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for
it...are >
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
not God.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
But you christer dipshits are, is that what
you're
Post by Ted
Post by Street
Post by Ted
saying?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Street
Post by Ted
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
The truth is, the truth offends you.
Now go back and try and find where I have lied to you
in
Post by Street
Post by Ted
order
Post by Street
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody
thangs,
Post by Street
Post by Ted
and
Post by Michael Christ
you are the man.
Hang around and I'll prove it to you, but then, you are
likely
Post by Ted
Post by Street
Post by Ted
already
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Better than you, try me. :-).
1. Where does the Bible mention baseball?
In the "big inning".
Yep. Genesis 1:1.
The Angels and the Giants were rained out in the World Series.
Thank you, I didn't know that part.
Michael Christ
2018-09-30 01:02:05 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ >
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't >
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't >
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying
to >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made
christianity!
Post by Michael Christ
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an
agnostic, > any
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous >
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go >
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for
it...are >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
not God.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
The truth is, the truth offends you.
Now go back and try and find where I have lied to you
in
Post by Michael Christ
order
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody
thangs,
Post by Michael Christ
and
Post by Michael Christ
you are the man.
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Better than you, try me.  :-).
1. Where does the Bible mention baseball?
I don't know.
Post by Ted
2. Which foreign car is mentioned in the Bible?
I don't know.
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
Then I'll tell you why I do.
Cool. Now I'm interested. Why?
Why do I know the bible more than you??

Because I know and love God and you don't-eth, you are more interested
in coming all over your yellow canary panties.

Michael Christ
Ted
2018-09-30 01:07:13 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't >
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't >
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying
to >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made
christianity!
Post by Michael Christ
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an
agnostic, > any
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go >
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for
it...are >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
not God.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
Michael Christ
But you christer dipshits are, is that what
you're >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
Post by Michael Christ
saying?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
The truth is, the truth offends you.
Now go back and try and find where I have lied to you
in
Post by Michael Christ
order
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody
thangs,
Post by Michael Christ
and
Post by Michael Christ
you are the man.
Post by Michael Christ
aware of it.
Michael Christ
How well do you know the Bible?
Better than you, try me.  :-).
1. Where does the Bible mention baseball?
I don't know.
Kit already gave us the answer. Genesis 1:1.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Ted
2. Which foreign car is mentioned in the Bible?
I don't know.
Acts 2:1
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
in coming all over your yellow canary panties.
Michael Christ
I expected more than that. Most christers don't know the Bible well
at all. How are you different from them?
Michael Christ
2018-09-30 01:12:12 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't > >>
remember >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
where I >
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
Post by Michael Christ
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It
didn't >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
come > from
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you?? > :-).
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by
trying
Post by Michael Christ
to >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
pull > down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
the
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made >
christianity!
Post by Michael Christ
'I >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me > bible'.
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an >
agnostic, > any
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
day,
Post by Michael Christ
but > one of
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
in >
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go > >>
masturbate
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
fruition on
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Michael Christ
Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
shitbag
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
you are,
Michael?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
I've got a real shock for you coming, Streetie.
You and those religious charlatans...wait for >
it...are >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
not God.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
Michael Christ
But you christer dipshits are, is that what
you're >
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
saying?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
 > Why do you enjoy repeatedly demonstrating what a > shitbag
you
Post by Michael Christ
are,
Post by Michael Christ
Sorry I refute your all-knowing claim, with an 'I
am
Post by Michael Christ
not'.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
The truth is, the truth offends you.
Now go back and try and find where I have lied to
you
Post by Michael Christ
in
Post by Michael Christ
order
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
A shitbag is a liar amongst a plethora of other non-goody >
thangs,
Post by Michael Christ
and
Post by Michael Christ
you are the man.
Post by Michael Christ
Hang around and I'll prove it to you, but then, you are
likely
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
already
Post by Michael Christ
in coming all over your yellow canary panties.
Michael Christ
I expected more than that. Most christers don't know the Bible well at
all. How are you different from them?
Same answer as I gave you.

Michael Christ
Ted
Do you mean you "know and love God" more than other christers?
Michael Christ
2018-09-30 01:39:37 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
Post by Ted
all. How are you different from them?
Same answer as I gave you.
Michael Christ
Do you mean you "know and love God" more than other christers?
What is a 'christer'?

Michael Christ
Kevrob
2018-09-27 02:43:08 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You and those religious charlatans...wait for it...are not God.
Well, sure, Nobody is.
Post by Michael Christ
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
All of us are judges of right and wrong. We atheists
haven't outsourced that that task to imaginary beings.

---
Kevin R
a.a #2310
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 02:54:07 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You are not the judges of right and wrong, Bubba.
All of us are judges of right and wrong.
You just assume the role based on whatever you think, based on your own
self-crowning. You are not God.

A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart.

Michael Christ

We atheists
a.a #2310
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-09-27 03:44:40 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
All of us are judges of right and wrong.
A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart.
Christians must follow dictatorial god-commands, don't need a judgment
ability, and since your theology says you _never_ have a "pure/clean heart",
as you wrote above, you can never judge. Idiotic.

If you had the _ability_ to judge right/wrong, then your god's dictatorial
commands would not be needed (and there is no "good" that an atheist cannot
do; your god is useless).

Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 03:57:03 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
All of us are judges of right and wrong.
A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart.
Christians must follow dictatorial god-commands, don't need a judgment
ability, and since your theology says you _never_ have a "pure/clean heart",
as you wrote above, you can never judge.  Idiotic.
If you had the _ability_ to judge right/wrong, then your god's dictatorial
commands would not be needed (and there is no "good" that an atheist cannot
do; your god is useless).
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
What?? Didn't you like the simple truth??

"A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart."

Is it because you run around all the time running off your mouth in
judgement yet knowing in your heart that it is corrupt??

How can you expect to find the evidence of a God of truth (which He is)
when you are going around pissing on the simple truth??

Just sayin'

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-29 08:11:54 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
[...]
You mean just spewin', since you can't even back up your beliefs.

The simple truth is that you are merely another Christian scared
to death of your own religion. You can thank you family for
pounding that into you when you were too young to fight back.
Now, you are thoroughly brainwashed and trying to drag others down
to your level. You won't succeed in alt.atheism. You never have.
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-09-28 14:47:08 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
All of us are judges of right and wrong.
A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart.
Christians must follow dictatorial god-commands, don't need a judgment
ability, and since your theology says you _never_ have a "pure/clean heart",
as you wrote above, you can never judge. Idiotic.
If you had the _ability_ to judge right/wrong, then your god's dictatorial
commands would not be needed (and there is no "good" that an atheist cannot
do; your god is useless).
What?!,atheists can do "good" without a god? Then the god is useless.

QED. LOL
Atheist ------------------------------
2018-09-28 22:52:13 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
All of us are judges of right and wrong.
A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart.
Christians must follow dictatorial god-commands, don't need a judgment
ability, and since your theology says you _never_ have a "pure/clean heart",
as you wrote above, you can never judge. Idiotic.
If you had the _ability_ to judge right/wrong, then your god's dictatorial
commands would not be needed (and there is no "good" that an atheist cannot
do; your god is useless).
What?!, atheists can do "good" without a god? Then the god is useless.
Actually, Christians too can do good without an imagined god, but they don't realize it.

Humans, like apparently all mammals (all animals?), are born with an
evolution developed demonstrable sense of fairness (and empathy too).

Chuck the god bullshit.
Yap Honghor
2018-09-29 01:57:29 UTC
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Kevrob
All of us are judges of right and wrong.
A true judge of right and wrong has to have a pure/clean heart.
Christians must follow dictatorial god-commands, don't need a judgment
ability, and since your theology says you _never_ have a "pure/clean heart",
as you wrote above, you can never judge. Idiotic.
If you had the _ability_ to judge right/wrong, then your god's dictatorial
commands would not be needed (and there is no "good" that an atheist cannot
do; your god is useless).
What?!, atheists can do "good" without a god? Then the god is useless.
Actually, Christians too can do good without an imagined god, but they don't realize it.
What? Christians all over the world have been taught to lack moral values, they can't do good. They lie most of the time....just look at Kavanaugh!!!
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Humans, like apparently all mammals (all animals?), are born with an
evolution developed demonstrable sense of fairness (and empathy too).
Ya, but the theists have evolved into something else.
Post by Atheist ------------------------------
Chuck the god bullshit.
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 02:30:27 UTC
Actually you are no different from the religious people you hold in
contempt.

You both measure yourselves by yourselves.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 08:27:50 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Actually you are no different from the religious people you hold in
contempt.
Unlike theism, Atheism does not collect money to enrich itself and makes no command for believers to kill as in such event of Crusade.
Post by Michael Christ
You both measure yourselves by yourselves.
And you love your pixie but deny others to disbelieve????
Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-26 08:39:51 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Actually you are no different from the religious people you hold in
contempt.
You both measure yourselves by yourselves.
Not all religious folks. Just the ones like you who think
that they know the 'truth' and look down on anyone who
disagrees with you. They, like you become theist trolls
and mostly not worth responding to.
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 03:49:11 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Michael Christ
Actually you are no different from the religious people you hold in
contempt.
You both measure yourselves by yourselves.
Not all religious folks. Just the ones like you who think
that they know the 'truth' and look down on anyone who
disagrees with you. They, like you become theist trolls
and mostly not worth responding to.
You really need to step back and look in the mirror.

What was that, a bully, a blowhard and a coward.

Now let's see...
Post by m***@gmail.com
Not all religious folks. Just the ones like you who think
that they know the 'truth' and look down on anyone who
disagrees with you.
There's the bully, because you look down on anyone who disagrees with you.
Post by m***@gmail.com
They, like you become theist trolls
A blowhard, too loose with that 'boring' mouth of yours.
Post by m***@gmail.com
and mostly not worth responding to.
And the coward who picks her battles she thinks she can win.

How did I go?? :-).

Michael Christ
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-29 07:52:06 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by m***@gmail.com
and mostly not worth responding to.
And the coward who picks her battles she thinks she can win.
How did I go?? :-).
Sad, childish, gotta get in the last wordish, copycatish. Just like any other
theist troll. At least you didn't try to threaten me this time.
Street
Whom are you responding to, shithead?
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 02:23:39 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Actually you are no different from the religious people you hold in
contempt.
You both measure yourselves by yourselves.
Michael Christ
Whom are you responding to, shithead?
Let me go back and check...

I believe it was you.

You do the same thing as those religious self-righteous assholes, you
both measure yourselves by yourselves.

Michael Christ
duke
2018-09-26 19:39:11 UTC
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where I was when
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
:-). I know you, clever boy. What?? It didn't come from you?? :-).
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull down the
truth??
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity! 'I quotes me bible'.
Come one, come all! :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, any day, but one of
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous 'dripping in self
glory' scumbags of religion, well, they can go masturbate to fruition on
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it. :-).
Hey, mikey finally make it to satanville.
the dukester, American-American

*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Street
Michael's a cocksucker.
Michael Christ
2018-09-27 02:26:09 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it.  :-).
Hey, mikey finally make it to satanville.
the dukester, American-American
Michael's a cocksucker.
Hey Streeter, that is not very nice! I am trying so help your sorry
arse here. Duke is the cocksucker. He's the one that belongs to that
homosexual/paedophile club.

Michael Christ
Yap Honghor
And you are proud that your creator created those pedophiles????
Sam
But you and Duke are both lying christers. So you should be friends.
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 02:20:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't come from
you??
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull
down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I quotes
me
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
bible'.
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, any day,
but
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
one of
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
homosexual/paedophile club.
Michael Christ
But you and Duke are both lying christers. So you should be friends.
Duke is like you, not like me.

You don't see that yet, but you might later.

Michael Christ
Sam
2018-09-29 02:37:18 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember where
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
me dids it.
Sometimes it pays to remain sober. :)
:-).  I know you, clever boy.  What??  It didn't come from
you??
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
:-).
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull
down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
truth??
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
me
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
bible'.
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Come one, come all!  :-).
Give me a prostitute, a publican, even an agnostic, any day,
but
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
one of
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You and Duke are two pees in a pot.
Michael Christ
2018-09-29 03:27:29 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember
where
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Street
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull >
down
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Street
truth??
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
bible'.
Post by Street
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous 'dripping
in
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
arse here.  Duke is the cocksucker.  He's the one that belongs
Post by Michael Christ
that
Post by Michael Christ
Duke is like you, not like me.
You don't see that yet, but you might later.
Michael Christ
You and Duke are two pees in a pot.
Hahaha, that's something I haven't heard before.

Michael Christ
Ted
2018-09-29 19:24:00 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:26:09 +1000, Michael Christ >
Post by Michael Christ
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:39:11 -0500, duke
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by CIM
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Ahhman.
Michael Christ
PS Only one thang remaines, but, still can't remember
where
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
was when
Post by Street
Post by Street
Its not you so you try to elevate yourself by trying to pull >
down
Post by Michael Christ
the
Post by Street
truth??
Welcome to 'creates meself' man made christianity!  'I
quotes
Post by Michael Christ
me
Post by Michael Christ
bible'.
Post by Street
these filthy, judgemental, lying, self-righteous
'dripping
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
in
Post by Michael Christ
self
Post by Michael Christ
arse here.  Duke is the cocksucker.  He's the one that
belongs
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Sam
Post by Michael Christ
that
I liked it too.
duke
2018-09-29 19:20:35 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:46:42 +1000, Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Street
Post by Michael Christ
the mirror as per their regime.
They're 'good' at it. :-).
Hey, mikey finally make it to satanville.
Michael's a cocksucker.
It's hard to decide who is worse.

*****
Ted
Between you and Michael, ya mean?
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 02:24:25 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Really? Why have you been created with a foolish brain instead of a normal human brain???
me dids it.
Michael Christ
2018-09-26 03:02:41 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Really? Why have you been created with a foolish brain instead of a normal human brain???
Dang it, why hasn't chance given me a brain like Yappie Hongkongfong!!!

Damn you fate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Christ
me dids it.
Yap Honghor
2018-09-26 08:39:21 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Michael Christ
I created meself wiff one of those quantum thingys.
Really? Why have you been created with a foolish brain instead of a normal human brain???
Dang it, why hasn't chance given me a brain like Yappie Hongkongfong!!!
If I give you a chance, who is giving me a chance to be atheist?
Post by Michael Christ
Damn you fate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Christ