Yellowstone Ready To Blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add Reply
viva padrepio
2017-03-07 13:18:13 UTC

2017-03-07 13:30:43 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
What is the Orange Messiah doing about this?
viva padrepio
2017-03-07 15:02:00 UTC
After waiting for scientists to conclude their arguments on the urgency of the matter, evacuation is most likely to be the solution. However this evacuation would be a permanent one. That's when most U.S. citizens will see other nations for what they are, a cesspool.
Mitchell Holman
2017-03-07 19:07:15 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
6-
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
What is the Orange Messiah doing about this?
After waiting for scientists to conclude their arguments on the
urgency of the matter, evacuation is most likely to be the solution.
The Orange Messiah doesn't listen to scientists.
Or Pentagon analysts, or climatologists, or intelligence
briefings, or even Fox News. He knows all the answers to
everything, because he is the Orange Messiah.

So what is he DOING about this?
JTEM
2017-03-07 19:38:48 UTC
The Orange Messiah doesn't listen to scientists.
Or Pentagon analysts, or climatologists, or intelligence
briefings, or even Fox News.
Because if he did he would be wetting his pants
over the idea of it getting slightly warmer
during an ice age.

"Oh no! We wanted to all die under mountains
of advancing ice, and instead it's a degree
warmer! PANIC!"

....ah, "Science."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/30289826006
viva padrepio
He and I will use yo' mama's underwear to wipe our brow because it's going to be hot!!!
JTEM
2017-03-07 19:37:12 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
After waiting for scientists to conclude their arguments on the urgency of the matter, evacuation is most likely to be the solution. However this evacuation would be a permanent one. That's when most U.S. citizens will see other nations for what they are, a cesspool.
Where would you go?

The initial eruption would kill millions, perhaps
upwards of hundreds of millions. We are talking
about the release of energy equal to about 100,000
nuclear weapons...

The entire northern hemisphere would be in winter
for a decade -- probably a lot longer.

Glaciers would grow. Rapidly. None of this "Climate
change is always slow" bullshit that the media-dubbed
-science spoon feeds everyone.

The food belt will be gone. Right now, the United
States exports more food than the entire rest of
the globe combined, and our food production would
drop to nil.

France, btw, is the only western European nation
that can presently feed itself. The rest all have
to import food to survive. But the thing is,
Europe's food production would plunge!

The entire planet would grow cooler and drier.
Agriculture everywhere will suffer.

Overfishing would no doubt deplete the oceans long
before the skies began to clear, as people turned
to the sea for one of the last remaining food
sources.

There's no place to go.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/30289826006
viva padrepio
You could try for Australia or Africa. Might buy you some time.
Siri Cruise
2017-03-07 22:32:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
Where would you go?
Southwest and southeast US.
Post by JTEM
The initial eruption would kill millions, perhaps
Not likely. There would be time to evacuate people from the initial eruption.
Post by JTEM
The entire northern hemisphere would be in winter
for a decade -- probably a lot longer.
The entire world would cool with widespread crop failure. The subsequent famines
will kill hundred of millions with the countries already stressed sufferring the
most.
Post by JTEM
The food belt will be gone. Right now, the United
States exports more food than the entire rest of
the globe combined, and our food production would
drop to nil.
Food production in California and Florida will be little changed. The
Mississippi Valley would be out until the ash becomes soil. The muck will cause
the Columbia and Mississippi to flood and jam up. It would be like Mt St Helens
but over a much larger region.
Post by JTEM
The entire planet would grow cooler and drier.
Agriculture everywhere will suffer.
Yes. And sadly it will be a disaster victims will have enough time to watch it
bearing down on them.

Luckily it's not happenning anytime soon.

Yellowstone might be sitting on a mantle plume that's crossed the US west and is
headed to Ontario. Wait long enough and it becomes Canada's problem.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
%
2017-03-07 22:43:38 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JTEM
Where would you go?
Southwest and southeast US.
it won't come here it's up hill
JTEM
2017-03-07 23:26:29 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JTEM
The initial eruption would kill millions, perhaps
Not likely. There would be time to evacuate people from the initial eruption.
Honestly, you're *Way* off base here!

Read this:

http://volcano.oregonstate.edu/describe-1883-eruption-krakatau

Keep in mind, Yellowstone would release about 20
times the energy as the 1883 Krakatoa eruptions.

Yes. Read that cite and then image 20 Krakatoas
exploding at the same time.

Dude, unless you have another planet somewhere, there
is no place to go.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158120218463
Siri Cruise
2017-03-08 00:32:28 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JTEM
The initial eruption would kill millions, perhaps
Not likely. There would be time to evacuate people from the initial eruption.
Honestly, you're *Way* off base here!
So you're like a professional terror victim.
JTEM
2017-03-08 03:17:49 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
So you're like a professional terror victim.
You'll have to forgive me, I'm not a member of the
collective, but what fact does the above change?

The Yellowstone caldera would explode with roughly
20 times the energy of the 1883 Krakatoa event. It
would be a global catastrophe, ending summer EVERYWHERE.
The entire planet would be plunged into a nuclear
winter.

-- --

Siri Cruise
2017-03-08 14:17:24 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Siri Cruise
So you're like a professional terror victim.
You'll have to forgive me, I'm not a member of the
collective, but what fact does the above change?
The Yellowstone caldera would explode with roughly
20 times the energy of the 1883 Krakatoa event. It
would be a global catastrophe, ending summer EVERYWHERE.
The entire planet would be plunged into a nuclear
winter.
A nuclear exchange distributes its energy all over the world and injects upper
atmosphere dust all over the world. The energy and injection from a Yellowstone
eruption will be confined to one place and to just the contents of the magma
chamber. And most importantly--the magma chamber is not filling up. There is no
imminent eruption. At this point the eruption is 'sure, someday it's bound to
happen again, but we don't know when'.
JTEM
2017-03-09 00:36:44 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
A nuclear exchange distributes its
A nuclear exchange is DWARFED by the energy release
we are talking about.

Again: A Yellowstone eruption would be a global
catastrophe. Google the 1883 Krakatoa event and
then multiple it by about 20.

THAT'S Yellowstone.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158120218463
JTEM
2017-03-07 23:19:20 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Post by JTEM
[...]
Not only would you have no way to get there, but the
painfully funny thing is that it couldn't save you.

Not from the initial disaster.

See, initially, the entire planet would be thrown
into the mother-of-all nuclear winters. The smoke,
debris would be darkening the skies across the
entire globe, plunging temperatures everywhere.

That's right away. That's what happens at first.

THEN, as time tics by it's the southern hemisphere
which recovers first, Africa being in probably the
best position.

Pollution tends to accumulate in the northern
hemisphere. And as the eruption would be happening
in the northern hemisphere anyway...

So the southern hemisphere would recover *Way* quicker,
but it would still need a recovery period. And until
it did recover it would be just as devoid of food as
the rest of the planet.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158044085876
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-08 01:38:25 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by viva padrepio
Post by JTEM
[...]
Worry not!

Your idea of of current mini ice age will stop the disaster....lava and fumes will be frozen immediately. So, don't panic!
viva padrepio
I hope Crooked Hillary's in the neighborhood when Yellowstone blows. :-P
h***@gmail.com
Why would you hate her when she has done a full load of good for idiots like you? But, you cannot run away from Yellowstone effect even if you escape the first instance when blowing up....
viva padrepio
Yapster: "How about A Day Without Mike Hunt?" :-)
JTEM
2017-03-08 03:19:14 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Worry not!
Your idea of of current mini ice age
We're not in a mini age. We're in an ice age, and
it's not my idea.

This is reality. Accept it and move on.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158120218463
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-08 01:33:23 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by viva padrepio
After waiting for scientists to conclude their arguments on the urgency of the matter, evacuation is most likely to be the solution. However this evacuation would be a permanent one. That's when most U.S. citizens will see other nations for what they are, a cesspool.
Where would you go?
Nowhere...
Post by JTEM
The initial eruption would kill millions, perhaps
upwards of hundreds of millions. We are talking
about the release of energy equal to about 100,000
nuclear weapons...
So, no orange messiah/pixie in existent to prevent such thing?
I thought you have proven there is a deity????????
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-08 01:30:18 UTC
So, there is no Orange or Black or Purple messiah/pixie to do anything for the believers around the area?
Irreverend Dave
2017-03-07 15:51:11 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
What is the Orange Messiah doing about this?
Maybe he could cut USGS funding. I'm sure that would help.
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in
delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
viva padrepio
We'd like to cut you.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-03-07 22:21:11 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
What is the Orange Messiah doing about this?
Maybe he could cut USGS funding. I'm sure that would help.
It would go right along with his plans to slash NOAA's budget and
restrict use of weather satellites. I hope everyone on the east coast is
properly prepared for hurricanes because they won't get much warning any
more.
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Irreverend Dave
2017-03-08 01:46:06 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
What is the Orange Messiah doing about this?
Maybe he could cut USGS funding. I'm sure that would help.
It would go right along with his plans to slash NOAA's budget and
restrict use of weather satellites. I hope everyone on the east coast
is properly prepared for hurricanes because they won't get much
warning any more.
The NOAA cuts have a lot to do with their climate change studies and of
course The Orange One believes that all this climate change nonsense is
a hoax. The inability for NOAA to provide information on hurricanes is
an unintended consequence.

The USGS has been monitoring and reporting on things like the uptick in
seismic activity in formerly stable areas like Oklahoma where fracking
seems to be the cause. It would make sense for Trump to cut their
funding as well.

After all, ignorance is bliss!
Mitchell Holman
2017-03-08 02:59:09 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by viva padrepio
[...]
Trump Golf Trips = $3 million x 4 (so far) = $12 million

+

Melania NYC protection = .5 million per day x 44 days = $22 million.

=

Trump lifestyle price = $34 million.

But USGS and NOAA and PBS are "Too expensive!" "Wasteful spending!"
Irreverend Dave
2017-03-08 04:42:00 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by viva padrepio
[...]
What? PBS? I guess he really does believe that ignorance is bliss.

I suspect your estimates are low.

I'm pretty sure the half million for Melania was just for the NYPD which
is an extra cost over and above secret service protection. This is
required because Trump Towers is a public building that anyone can
access.

You also forgot to add in the cost of protection for each of his kids
and their families and I suspect his former wives as well.

From what I heard, protection for Obama cost the tax payer $96 million
over eight years. At this rate, Trump could eclipse that in six months.
Siri Cruise
2017-03-08 14:18:40 UTC
But USGS and NOAA and PBS are "Too expensive!" "Wasteful spending!"
To be fair military parades cost money and do the country so much more good than
predicting bad earth days and bad weather days.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-03-08 21:19:28 UTC
In article
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Mitchell Holman
But USGS and NOAA and PBS are "Too expensive!" "Wasteful spending!"
To be fair military parades cost money and do the country so much more good than
predicting bad earth days and bad weather days.
Latest says Trump might slash the budgets of the Coast Guard, TSA, and
FEMA to pay for his stupid wall.

Colbert
viva padrepio
We can always put you back in the red light district to help pay.
Joe Bruno
2017-03-08 17:37:12 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by viva padrepio
[...]
EVIDENCE???
Post by Mitchell Holman
+
Melania NYC protection = .5 million per day x 44 days = $22 million.
EVIDENCE?
Post by Mitchell Holman
=
The Secret Service agents who protect Melania are on salary. They get paid even when not assigned to anything. I don't buy your numbers.
Siri Cruise
2017-03-08 18:56:10 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Mitchell Holman
Trump Golf Trips = $3 million x 4 (so far) = $12 million
EVIDENCE???
Only in that fake news, like BBC, NBC, CNN, PBS, NIK, et cetera.
Mitchell Holman
2017-03-08 19:17:53 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
+
Melania NYC protection = .5 million per day x 44 days = $22
million.
EVIDENCE?
Here's how much Trump's Florida trips are likely costing taxpayers
Friday, 17 Feb 2017

Trump heads to his Mar-a-Lago club Friday for the third
straight weekend. The three jaunts may cost the U.S.
Treasury roughly $10 million, including security and
staffing costs, according to a Washington Post report.
Each trip to Mar-a-Lago could cost an estimated $3
million or more, Politico previously reported.

The Trump family's costs go well beyond the Mar-a-Lago
trips. Police officials estimate that they spend $500,000
a day on security for Trump Tower in New York, where first
lady Melania Trump and son Barron live.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/17/trumps-florida-trips-cost-taxpayer-
money.html
viva padrepio
Even $5 a day would be a large sum for you.
Tim
2017-03-08 21:31:16 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Mitchell Holman
+
[...]
Viva Pedophile: "My mom screwed 300 men and made $3.50!!!"

:-D
Tim
2017-03-07 13:35:25 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
Viva Pedophile: "I'm always ready to blow ... a priest!!!"

:-O
viva padrepio
2017-03-07 15:03:52 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
Viva Pedophile: "I'm always ready to blow ... a priest!!!"
:-O
Tim: "Mike Hunt likes warm showers and so always hangs around the geysers."

Thar she blows!!! :-D
Tim
2017-03-07 19:12:49 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Post by Tim
Post by viva padrepio
http://youtu.be/UvXF6qU80RA
Viva Pedophile: "I'm always ready to blow ... a priest!!!"
:-O
Tim: "Mike Hunt likes warm showers and so always hangs around the geysers."
Thar she blows!!! :-D
Viva Pedophile: "My arse ain't picky, it accepts all priest dicky!"

:-O
Joe Bruno
2017-03-08 01:18:45 UTC
Post by viva padrepio