now you make sure they send me my coins
Add Reply
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-11 16:25:35 UTC
if not you arrest them.

doesn't matter if it is even a supreme court folio saying it, you can arrest them just the same as anyone else for a crime

then it is up to a jury of citizens that are not stacked if they want to give up their protections against the govt doing that to citizens, that tyranny of not letting any citizen they want not having their stuff
hypatiab7
2017-11-11 22:19:49 UTC
No way. No coins.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-12 02:15:47 UTC
I can send some woode buckles as soon as I make some.

I will get around to it on the second Tuesday of next week.
A***@yahoo.com
you can spare a dime, can't you?
hypatiab7
Both you and Mikey have no buddies here.
Tim
Why not throw some stones at him, fake Christian.
A***@yahoo.com
Why not pull some dimes out of the hole atop your head where you keep the pot of flowers? You can throw those.
Tim
You're the only plan pot head around here, fake Christian. Now show everyone what a good Christian you are and send your mendicant theist brother some cash, or just admit that you're a fake Christian.
Smiler
2017-11-13 02:32:04 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
if not you arrest them.
doesn't matter if it is even a supreme court folio saying it, you can
arrest them just the same as anyone else for a crime
then it is up to a jury of citizens that are not stacked if they want
to give up their protections against the govt doing that to citizens,
that tyranny of not letting any citizen they want not having their
stuff
No way. No coins.
you can spare a dime, can't you?
Yes, but not for someone who _demands_ money.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
It is my money
Smiler
2017-11-14 01:05:37 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
if not you arrest them.
doesn't matter if it is even a supreme court folio saying it, you
can arrest them just the same as anyone else for a crime
then it is up to a jury of citizens that are not stacked if they
want to give up their protections against the govt doing that to
citizens,
that tyranny of not letting any citizen they want not having their
stuff
No way. No coins.
you can spare a dime, can't you?
Yes, but not for someone who _demands_ money.
It is my money
Only in your insane imagination, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-11-14 14:10:22 UTC
It certainly isn't yours
Smiler
2017-11-15 01:56:17 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
It certainly isn't yours
I don't claim it is, insane convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

TheRealMccoy
2017-11-15 13:33:04 UTC
Thanks for admitting I have money
Smiler
2017-11-16 02:19:13 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Thanks for admitting I have money
Where did I do that, liar and insane convicted criminal Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-11-16 11:20:33 UTC
You don't.
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-16 13:36:33 UTC
I don't have it in my possession, but if I didn't have money, Jesus would be pissed.
Smiler
2017-11-17 03:24:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
I don't have it in my possession, but if I didn't have money, Jesus would be pissed.
He'd dig up the plants in your garden?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-11-18 09:23:52 UTC
Tell him to find a non-existent portapotty.
Cloud Hobbit

I can send some wooden nickels as soon as make some.
hypatiab7
2017-11-16 11:19:30 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
if not you arrest them.
doesn't matter if it is even a supreme court folio saying it, you can arrest them just the same as anyone else for a crime
then it is up to a jury of citizens that are not stacked if they want to give up their protections against the govt doing that to citizens, that tyranny of not letting any citizen they want not having their stuff
No way. No coins.
you can spare a dime, can't you?
Not for you.
I can send some wooden nickels as soon as make some.
I have a wooden nickel I won at a carnival. He isn't getting it. I'd scream "Hey, Rube!" so fast and loud, his head would spin.