"In states, tide turning against abortion rights"
Add Reply
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-15 18:58:20 UTC
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turni
ng-
gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled.
Not settled, W.T.S., you stupid lying shitbag.
You don't think so???
Guaranteed, stupid shitbag.
Remember, abortion is good, a baby is bad!!!
No, W.T.S, you dumb mackerel cunt.
You didn't really think you'd get away with the stupid nymshift, did
you, W.T.S., you stupid mackerel cunt?
You really are about to get a shovel in your face, bitch.
Go ahead, try it.
In the meantime, I have a young teen to drive to New York to
have her fetus filth removed. It's a long drive, but worth
it to get her out of a "christian" state to a normal, decent
state where they understand how important abortion is to the
future of all women.
I'll buy her ice cream afterwards. What flavor ice cream
goes best for a post abortion experience?
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-15 21:19:35 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-tur
ni ng-
gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled.
Not settled, W.T.S., you stupid lying shitbag.
You don't think so???
Guaranteed, stupid shitbag.
Remember, abortion is good, a baby is bad!!!
No, W.T.S, you dumb mackerel cunt.
You didn't really think you'd get away with the stupid nymshift, did
you, W.T.S., you stupid mackerel cunt?
You really are about to get a shovel in your face, bitch.
Go ahead, try it.
Look for it, bitch.
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
In the meantime, I have a young teen to drive to New York to
have her fetus filth removed.
Bullshit. You're doing no such thing.
Thanks for the confirmation of your identity.
Oh, yes I am! I've done it in the past, I enjoyed it, and I
continue to do it every chance I get.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-15 23:54:17 UTC
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turning
-a gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled. Not only is it settled by law, the Constitution and
basic human rights and decency, but by technology.
So human rights and decency make it acceptable to kill children?
No child is involved in any abortion. I know, I've seen many
abortions.
Ted
2017-04-16 00:15:09 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turning
-a gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled. Not only is it settled by law, the Constitution and
basic human rights and decency, but by technology.
So human rights and decency make it acceptable to kill children?
No child is involved in any abortion. I know, I've seen many
abortions.
Rudy makes a very good argument against abortion. It changed my mind, and
I've not yet read an adequate counter. Up until I read it, I was as much in
favor of abortion as you are.
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 00:31:50 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turning
-a gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled. Not only is it settled by law, the Constitution and
basic human rights and decency, but by technology.
So human rights and decency make it acceptable to kill children?
No child is involved in any abortion. I know, I've seen many
abortions.
Rudy makes a very good argument against abortion. It changed my mind, and
I've not yet read an adequate counter. Up until I read it, I was as much in
favor of abortion as you are.
The pro-abortion mob have to lie to themselves, and to others, about the
moral and physical status of the entity they wish to kill. They claim
it isn't human, or isn't "a" human, but it clearly is. They claim it
isn't a person, but they cannot give a coherent definition of person
that would exclude the developing unborn human being.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 00:54:07 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turn
ing -a gainst
[...]
A fetus is just tissue, much like a hangnail that needs to be trimmed.
It is good to abort, and sick and degenerate to give birth.

<http://tinyurl.com/nrd33o4>

<http://wonkette.com/605773/texas-defunding-of-planned-parenthood-
improving-womens-health-by-killing-them>

<http://tinyurl.com/hymyr43

<http://www.vox.com/2016/8/30/12709638/teen-pregnancy-birth-control>
Ted
Exactly.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 01:02:16 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-tur
ning -a gainst
[...]
Lies are the weapons of choice for forced birthers:

Ted
Yes I know. Both sides lie.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 01:41:31 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://tinyurl.com/nrd33o4
This link gives you pure truth!!!

Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 01:05:58 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
The key point is that their definition of person is contrived, and
incoherent. The mere fact of live birth certainly isn't what creates a
person - the just-born baby is no different physically or mentally from
the baby a minute or a few seconds before birth. We have proved that
mental ability cannot be what makes for a person, because fully
competent adult humans who are in comas or under anesthesia have no
mental ability whatever during the time they are in that state, and by
no means do we declare them not to be persons - they are persons.

All living human beings are persons, regardless of their stage of
development and regardless of their mental or emotional or moral ability
at any given moment. There is no way around it, except by some
arbitrary and capricious declaration that is intellectually indefensible.
Ted
2017-04-16 01:14:05 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Nail hit head. That's the convincing argument. If anybody has a solid
counter, I'd like to read it.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 00:50:46 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turni
ng -a gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled. Not only is it settled by law, the Constitution and
basic human rights and decency, but by technology.
So human rights and decency make it acceptable to kill children?
No child is involved in any abortion. I know, I've seen many
abortions.
Rudy makes a very good argument against abortion. It changed my mind,
and I've not yet read an adequate counter. Up until I read it, I was
as much in favor of abortion as you are.
And you fell for his lying bull shit? Try these links and perhaps they
can clean out some of Rudy's nonsense:

<http://tinyurl.com/nrd33o4>

<http://wonkette.com/605773/texas-defunding-of-planned-parenthood-
improving-womens-health-by-killing-them>

<http://tinyurl.com/hymyr43

<http://www.vox.com/2016/8/30/12709638/teen-pregnancy-birth-control>

Oh, heck, that's just two out of dozens, but if you want the rest, let me
know.
Ted
2017-04-16 01:09:54 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Ted
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-turni
ng -a gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled. Not only is it settled by law, the Constitution and
basic human rights and decency, but by technology.
So human rights and decency make it acceptable to kill children?
No child is involved in any abortion. I know, I've seen many
abortions.
Rudy makes a very good argument against abortion. It changed my mind,
and I've not yet read an adequate counter. Up until I read it, I was
as much in favor of abortion as you are.
And you fell for his lying bull shit?
Read his argument and get back to me. I'd prefer for abortion to be legal
at any stage of pregnancy. But I'm not going deliberately to lie about it.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 01:38:43 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Ted
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
http://www.journalgazette.net/news/us/20170415/in-states-tide-tur
ni ng -a gainst
So abortion is "settled" law?
Perhaps it isn't as "settled" as the left would like us to think.
It's settled. Not only is it settled by law, the Constitution
and basic human rights and decency, but by technology.
So human rights and decency make it acceptable to kill children?
No child is involved in any abortion. I know, I've seen many
abortions.
Rudy makes a very good argument against abortion. It changed my
mind, and I've not yet read an adequate counter. Up until I read it,
I was as much in favor of abortion as you are.
And you fell for his lying bull shit?
There were no lies in it.
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Try these links
Those are the lies.
Says a pro-liar.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-15 23:54:47 UTC
Remember always, Rudy Canoza, we must all make a clean break
with procreation.
So procreation is bad?
Yes!
Ted
2017-04-16 00:15:08 UTC
Remember always, Rudy Canoza, we must all make a clean break
with procreation.
So procreation is bad?
Yes!
I agree, sorta. Having kids is a dumb idea. But our DNA strongly disagrees
with us.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 00:56:57 UTC
Remember always, Rudy Canoza, we must all make a clean break
with procreation.
So procreation is bad?
Yes!
You came into this world through procreation, if you believe procreation
to be bad, it would follow that your very presence on earth is a bad
thing. From there it seems reasonable to conclude that yo must
immediately take your own life. The fact that you have no done so marks
you as a hypocrite of the first order.
You believe that life for others is bad, but that life for you is good.

Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-15 23:55:59 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Remember always, Rudy Canoza, we must all make a clean break
with procreation.
It's too bad your parents didn't refrain from it. I know they wished
they had. You've made the world a worse place for your entire
existence.
Well, I'm here, and I've made sure plenty of fetus filth never became
child filth.
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-16 00:03:25 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Remember always, Rudy Canoza, we must all make a clean break
with procreation.
It's too bad your parents didn't refrain from it. I know they wished
they had.
LOL.
You've made the world a worse place for your entire existence.
Sorta like the Beavis and Butthead Christmas special "It's a miserable
life".
I like to read this web site: <http://www.npg.org/>