The Idolatrous Roman "Mass": False Gospel of Roman Catholicism (Part #6 in Romanist Apostasy Series)
2017-09-07 21:11:07 UTC
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.

--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2017-09-07 22:22:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/qXMssWfPFmI
--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
The only problem with the Papal Catholicism is the Pope's claim to Universality. If this didn't dawn on you from reading the Bible then you're a crackpot.
To play his games as a Universal shepherd, they tempered with the Bible by injecting Son Of God in the Gospels so as to claim Mary while in Paul's Gospel the term "Son Of God" was meant to integrate the ten Commandments to the Greek and Roman religious culture.
Then to hide it all from your view, the function of the bishop and that of the priest of the Romulus priesthood was blended. In other words, the pope requires his bishops to become priests first before being appointed to the rank of a bishop. Whereas the bishop was previously meant as a lawyer or an administrator.
By subordinating the bishops to the priests of the Romulus priesthood, the popes succeeded to broaden their jurisdictions. That's like making territorial claim under religious garb thanks to sin universality: This is what we call cheating.
This is why AFRICA is going to end its communion with Rome and close the door to Papal missions while retaining the essence of the Catholic FAITH.
As a SOVEREIGN nation, Africa is going to have its own Catholic Faith without the pope just as the Byzantine before it did.
The other issues you raise are irrelevant and say more about your ineptitude in reading the Bible.
Olrik
2017-09-08 03:08:41 UTC
Le 2017-09-07 à 18:22, Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Post by Bob
[...]
When will that happen, Cody?

is going to have its own Catholic Faith without the pope just as the
Byzantine before it did.
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
The other issues you raise are irrelevant and say more about your ineptitude in reading the Bible.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Kevrob
2017-09-08 11:55:20 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
As a SOVEREIGN nation, Africa
When will that happen, Cody?
...sometime after Duncan gives up the notion that he's been elected to
anything, and Cody connects to reality.

Kevin R
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-09-08 15:31:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
As a SOVEREIGN nation, Africa
When will that happen, Cody?
...sometime after Duncan gives up the notion that he's been elected to
anything, and Cody connects to reality.
I am not a Robot.... I am a real man with a real mouth to eat apples. Therefore I am connected to reality more than you may think.
Olrik
2017-09-09 04:27:17 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
As a SOVEREIGN nation, Africa
When will that happen, Cody?
...sometime after Duncan gives up the notion that he's been elected to
anything, and Cody connects to reality.
I am not a Robot.... I am a real man
Nope.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-08 16:32:35 UTC
Le 2017-09-07 =C3=A0 18:22, Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human=
=20
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
As a SOVEREIGN nation, Africa
=20
When will that happen, Cody?
...sometime after Duncan gives up the notion that he's been elected to
anything, and Cody connects to reality.
'
In other words, never.
2017-09-11 09:18:09 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
As a SOVEREIGN nation, Africa
=20
When will that happen, Cody?
...sometime after Duncan gives up the notion that he's been elected to
anything, and Cody connects to reality.
'
In other words, never.
'A real mouth to eat apples.'? Is Cody for real? And here I thought he only ate
Deuteronomic laws.
Ted
2017-09-09 09:07:27 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.
http://youtu.be/qXMssWfPFmI
As you point out, it's not only idolatrous, but also perverts the meaning
of Christ's sacrifice.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-14 15:16:10 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.
http://youtu.be/qXMssWfPFmI
As you point out, it's not only idolatrous, but also perverts the meaning
of Christ's sacrifice.
Pervert the meaning of Christ sacrifice? Not according to TYPOLOGY. When you put the meaning of animal sacrifice in the Jewish temple and the bull sacrifice in the Roman temple side by side, you realize that Christ "imported" sacrifice only override them which is consistent with the amendment the Torah predicted for the world: Animals sacrifice has been abolished.
YOU GUYS NEED TO TALK LESS ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
JTEM
2017-09-09 15:22:39 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches
The anglicans worship the queen. Quite literally.
All the clergy swear an oath to the queen, and
her position maps NOT to the Pope in the Catholic
church but God. She's ABOVE the leader in the
church.

The queen is Whore of Babylon, and anglicans are
Satan worshipers.

Evangelicals elevate themselves above God. They
declare themselves "Born Again" and "Saved,"
as if they are fit to judge...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165120263988
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-09 16:01:33 UTC
Post by JTEM
Evangelicals elevate themselves above God. They
declare themselves "Born Again" and "Saved,"
as if they are fit to judge...
Opinion noted, and then duly dismissed as unscriptural.
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
JTEM
2017-09-09 16:10:23 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
Evangelicals elevate themselves above God. They
declare themselves "Born Again" and "Saved,"
as if they are fit to judge...
Opinion noted, and then duly dismissed as unscriptural.
That's gibberish.

They do declare themselves "Saved" and "Born Again"
(not much difference), just as I stated, and this is
appointing themselves as judge.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165120263988
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-09 16:17:17 UTC
Post by JTEM
They do declare themselves "Saved" and "Born Again"
(not much difference), just as I stated,
I'm not disputing that part. I'm saved. I'm born again.
Post by JTEM
and this is appointing themselves as judge.
That's just your opinion. You have nothing to back that up with.

I'm going to dismiss it again as being unscriptural.
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
JTEM
2017-09-09 16:27:02 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
and this is appointing themselves as judge.
That's just your opinion.
It's not an opinion. It's an observable fact.

Learn the difference.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165110489987
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-09 16:39:52 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
and this is appointing themselves as judge.
That's just your opinion.
It's not an opinion. It's an observable fact.
Where's your proof?

Without any proof, that's just more of your opinion.

It's time you learned something new.
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
JTEM
2017-09-11 18:20:12 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Where's your proof?
You want "Proof"?

You think you're not ignorant yet you have no
idea WHAT takes place within the Anglican
church, and you refuse to look yourself?

I'm laughing at you, all your messed up personalities!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165230553828
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-11 19:02:11 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by b***@gmail.com
Where's your proof?
You want "Proof"?
You think you're not ignorant yet you have no
idea WHAT takes place within the Anglican
church, and you refuse to look yourself?
That's not proof.

You're angry because you know you don't have any proof.

And now I know you know that you don't have any proof.

We'll talk again when you have something more than
just your unsubstantiated opinion, alright?

Until then, as Brits so eloquently put it, bugger off.
JTEM
2017-10-18 04:59:07 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
That's not proof.
It certainly is. It's proof that you're fucked up.

Nothing I said is wrong much less opinion. You
could have Googled things yourself BEFORE saying
anything, if you cared at all.

You are a troll.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/147031584083

Ted
2017-09-09 17:53:14 UTC
Colored glasses. Until they're removed, it's just your opinion.
JTEM
2017-09-11 18:24:16 UTC
Colored glasses. Until they're removed, it's just your opinion.
Are you THAT fucked up?

It's not an opinion. No matter how stupid you
are, no matter how mentally ill you are it's
STILL not an opinion.

Look. "Saved" and "Born Again" are judgments.
They are making the judgment, and you are insane.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165230553828
Cloud Hobbit
2017-09-09 23:32:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
Evangelicals elevate themselves above God. They
declare themselves "Born Again" and "Saved,"
as if they are fit to judge...
Opinion noted, and then duly dismissed as unscriptural.
As if the fact that scriptural has any meaning in the real world.
Scriptural, like the fake story of the flood, or the Exodus, or the Slaughter of Innocents, or Moses, or There were 28 generations from David to Jesus. Mt.1:17.
There were 43 generations from David to Jesus. Lk.3:23-31.

Or Satan tempted Jesus. Mt.4:1-10; Mk.1:13; Lk.4:1,2.
Satan had no interest in Jesus. Jn.14:30.

Or It is recorded that Jesus saw the spirit descending. Mt.3:16; Mk.1:10.
It is recorded that John saw the spirit descending. Jn.1:32.

Or Jesus said to honor your father and mother. Mt.15:4; Mt.19:19; Mk.7:10; Mk.10:19; Lk.18:20.
Jesus said that he came to set people against their parents. Mt.10:35-37; Lk.12:51-53; Lk.14:26.
Jesus said to call no man father. Mt.23:9.

Or Jesus said he would not cast aside any that come to him. Jn.6:37.
Jesus said that many that come to him will be cast aside. Mt.7:21-23.

Or Believe and be baptized to be saved. Mk.16:16.
Be baptized by water and the spirit to be saved. Jn.3:5.
Endure to the end to be saved. Mt.24:13.
Call on the name of the "Lord" to be saved. Acts 2:21; Rom.10:13.
Believe in Jesus to be saved. Acts 16:31.
Believe, then all your household will be saved. Acts 16:31.
Hope and you will be saved. Rom.8:24.
Believe in the resurrection to be saved. Rom.10:9.
By grace you are saved. Eph.2:5
By grace and faith you are saved. Eph.2:8.
Have the love of truth to be saved. 2 Thes.2:10.
Mercy saves. Titus 3:5.

That's some whiz bang source of truth and accuracy you have there. Not.
duke
2017-09-10 15:57:47 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by JTEM
Evangelicals elevate themselves above God. They
declare themselves "Born Again" and "Saved,"
as if they are fit to judge...
Opinion noted, and then duly dismissed as unscriptural.
And yet you classify yourself as a pagan when you say you tulips alone are the
elect.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-11 12:13:23 UTC
Roman Catholic "Church" Prohibited Bible Reading

The following is excerpted from an article by David Cloud entitled, "The KJV and the Latin Vulgate".

The Council of Trent (1545-1564) placed the Bible on its list of prohibited books, and forbade any person to read the Bible without a license from a Roman Catholic bishop or inquisitor. The Council added these words: "That if any one shall dare to read or keep in his possession that book, without such a license, he shall not receive absolution till he has given it up to his ordinary."

Rome's attempt to keep the Bible from men has continued to recent times. Pope Pius VII (1800-1823) denounced the Bible Society and expressed shock at the circulation of the Scriptures. Pius VII said, "It is evidence from experience, that the holy Scriptures, when circulated in the vulgar tongue, have, through the temerity of men, produced more harm than benefit." Pope Leo XII called the Protestant Bible the "Gospel of the Devil" in an encyclical letter of 1824. Pope Gregory XVI (1831-1846) railed "against the publication, distribution, reading, and possession of books of the holy Scriptures translated into the vulgar tongue." Pope Leo XII, in January 1850, condemned the Bible Societies and admitted the fact that the distribution of Scripture has "long been condemned by the holy chair."
JTEM
2017-09-11 18:26:30 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
The Council of Trent (1545-1564)
Anything slightly more recent?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165230553828
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-11 19:09:05 UTC
What difference would it make to you?
duke
2017-09-12 18:22:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Roman Catholic "Church" Prohibited Bible Reading
The following is excerpted from an article by David Cloud entitled, "The KJV and the Latin Vulgate".
The Roman Catholic Church openly states that it never forbid a bible ownership
for Catholics.

Screw david cloud.

*****
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-09-09 17:26:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
Evangelicals elevate themselves above God. They
declare themselves "Born Again" and "Saved,"
as if they are fit to judge...
:-)
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165120263988
duke
2017-09-10 15:56:33 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.
If stupid bob knew what Jesus said in Scripture, and if stupid bob was a
Christian, he'd know about this:

John 6:53-54New International Version (NIV)
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the
Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my
flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last
day.

Say goodbye. We won't be seeing you.
http://youtu.be/qXMssWfPFmI

Is that a promise?
duke
2017-09-11 12:40:16 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.
If stupid bob knew what Jesus said in Scripture, and if stupid bob was a
John 6:53-54New International Version (NIV)
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the
Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my
flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
Yuck!!!!
And Jesus, at the last supper, raised bread and the chalice of wine to the
Father, blessed them and proclaimed "This is my BODY and the Cup of my BLOOD.
Take and receive them, for they are given for you".
Say goodbye. We won't be seeing you.
Is that a promise?
God's decision.

2017-09-13 20:44:13 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.
Does this mean that you don't understand that Jesus accepted death on the cross
rather than disobey his Father in heaven?

Of course you don't. You just admitted it, you tulip.
http://youtu.be/qXMssWfPFmI

2017-09-14 14:26:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Romanism teaches that Christ (the "sacred victim") is immolated
(sacrificed) in its Roman Mass; the communion bread is to be worshiped
AS GOD & is a continuation of Christ's work of redemption.
It's such a shame that stupid bob doesn't understand that the very words used
through out the Mass come directly out of the NT verses.

I wonder if he can demonstrate the same for the tulips. Wait a minute. I don't
know if tulips even have a church service.