Did Mary Have Other Children?
2017-10-05 16:17:41 UTC

The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what another unregenerate
non-elect says, whereas the regenerate chosen elect will intrinsically
recognize what the unregenerate non-elect says as a lie. Therefore those
who were predestined for Hell, will still end up in Hell, and those who
are predestined for Heaven are still going to go to Heaven. Nothing in
God's plan will change. For by convincing other unregenerate non-elects
to believe his lies, he is fulfilling that part of God's plan that God
has predestined just for him.

Or, as the Gospel of John very concisely puts it:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the
door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the
gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep
by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he
goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A
stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do
not know the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-10-05 19:49:37 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
'26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” 27 Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home. John 19:26-27(NKJV)

If Mary had other children then they evaporated on that day when every member of family is needed to console their own mother.
If you don't know the culture of the middle East during that time period you're likely to misread the Scriptures which you're now doing.
In my culture as in some middle Eastern cultures we have NO word for cousin.
We use the same word as brother and leave it to the listener to ask for CLARIFICATION whether it is the brother with whom we suck the same breasts or other brothers.... YOU'RE A VERY DERANGED MAN
[John 10:1-5]
a322x1n
2017-10-06 04:56:58 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, Bob, you don't have a time machine.
duke
2017-10-08 16:47:33 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-10-08 17:13:27 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-10-08 18:33:12 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Certain women have maintained here on this forum that they had anal sex with their boyfriends but still those boyfriends were not engaged in homosexual acts....
Where did you get your definition of homosexuality from?
Ted
2017-10-08 19:33:16 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Certain women have maintained here on this forum that they had anal sex
with their boyfriends but still those boyfriends were not engaged in homosexual acts....
Where did you get your definition of homosexuality from?
Didn't you read what I said? According to the RCC, Mary had only anal sex,
no vaginal sex at all.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-10-09 00:28:01 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Certain women have maintained here on this forum that they had anal sex with their boyfriends but still those boyfriends were not engaged in homosexual acts....
Where did you get your definition of homosexuality from?
What does male-female anal sex have to do with homosexual sex?

You do know, don't you, that straight couples have used anal sex for millennia to prevent pregnancy?
2017-10-09 13:31:11 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Certain women have maintained here on this forum that they had anal sex with their boyfriends but still those boyfriends were not engaged in homosexual acts....
Where did you get your definition of homosexuality from?
What does male-female anal sex have to do with homosexual sex?
You do know, don't you, that straight couples have used anal sex for millennia to prevent pregnancy?
Considering the great number of things this poster obviously does not
know, I would avoid asserting any positives about his knowledge. He
probably imagines that anal sex involves penetration of the male anus
by the partner, and is therefore homosexual (according to his profound
knowledge of homosexual techniques).
Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
2017-10-09 16:26:39 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You're such an old pervert.....
2017-10-09 21:46:37 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
What's perverted about what he wrote?
2017-10-09 21:36:08 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
He definitely, then, has no clue about the strapons women use to anally penetrate their male partners. Will hearing it exists make his head explode, I wonder.
Alex W.
2017-10-09 00:54:51 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Sorry, but that is wrong.

Anal sex is reasonably widespread in heterosexual relationships.

https://www.liveabout.com/anal-sex-statistics-2983000

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/s.htm#analsex
Ted
2017-10-09 01:28:59 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Ted
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Sorry, but that is wrong.
Anal sex is reasonably widespread in heterosexual relationships.
https://www.liveabout.com/anal-sex-statistics-2983000
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/s.htm#analsex
I apologize for not making myself sufficiently clear, Alex. I thought I had
when I said "limited sex to", but that didn't register with either you or
Cody as I'd meant it, so perhaps I'm the one who doesn't know what it
means.
Alex W.

Upon re-reading your post, I find I misinterpreted you.
Ted
2017-10-09 14:15:00 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Ted
Post by Bob
Post by Ted
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Sorry, but that is wrong.
Anal sex is reasonably widespread in heterosexual relationships.
https://www.liveabout.com/anal-sex-statistics-2983000
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/s.htm#analsex
I apologize for not making myself sufficiently clear, Alex. I thought I had
when I said "limited sex to", but that didn't register with either you or
Cody as I'd meant it, so perhaps I'm the one who doesn't know what it
means.
Sorry, my fault.
Upon re-reading your post, I find I misinterpreted you.
That was my fault, not yours. On second check, I have to admit that the
sloppy way I wrote it invited misinterpretation. Sorry about that.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-10-09 02:46:02 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
Sorry, but that is wrong.
Anal sex is reasonably widespread in heterosexual relationships.
https://www.liveabout.com/anal-sex-statistics-2983000
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/s.htm#analsex
As I always say, there is absolutely nothing that gays do that straights don't do and in far higher numbers.
2017-10-10 17:58:28 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
You're an asshole. You don't even understand the implication of the statement.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 20:33:20 UTC
You're an asshole.
By proving he's not a Christian, he makes my mission so much easier.
duke
2017-10-13 17:17:13 UTC
You're an asshole.
By proving he's not a Christian, he makes my mission so much easier.
You have no mission other that you reveal that you are an elect of satan.

2017-10-13 22:33:02 UTC
You're an asshole.
By proving he's not a Christian, he makes my mission so much easier.
You have no mission other that you reveal that you are an elect of satan.
the dukester, American-Liar
You guys arguing over which part of your biblical bullshit is true reminds me of this:

duke
2017-10-15 17:01:46 UTC
On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 15:33:02 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
You're an asshole.
By proving he's not a Christian, he makes my mission so much easier.
You have no mission other that you reveal that you are an elect of satan.
the dukester, American-Liar
You guys arguing over which part of your biblical bullshit is true reminds me of this: http://youtu.be/WjQTiD3tzAk
Tulips don't follow Christ - as far as I can tell. They don't show much.

2017-10-10 21:48:28 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
You're an asshole. You don't even understand the implication of the statement.
the dukester, American-American
You're the one who* claims she had only anal sex, not me.

*Duke uses "that"
duke

2017-10-11 19:28:00 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
You're an asshole. You don't even understand the implication of the statement.
the dukester, American-American
You're the one who* claims she had only anal sex, not me.
*Duke uses "that"
Yep, you're lost.
the dukester, American-American
Why do you say so, because I doubt Mary liked anal sex so much? You
Catholics are sick fuckers.
duke
2017-10-12 16:46:01 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
the dukester, American-American
Bullshit. Catholics claim she limited sex with Joseph to anal, but
that's idiotic. Nobody does that unless they're homosexual.
You're an asshole. You don't even understand the implication of the statement.
the dukester, American-American
You're the one who* claims she had only anal sex, not me.
*Duke uses "that"
Yep, you're lost.
the dukester, American-American
Why do you say so, because I doubt Mary liked anal sex so much? You
Catholics are sick fuckers.
You are less than worthless.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 17:42:29 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/YHGak3tRQwY
No, no record in scripture that she had other children.
Sure there is.

But first, you would have to be looking for it, and not deathly
afraid of finding it, as you obviously are.

See Matthew 13:55, and Mark 6:3.

And for those of you who are interested in finding out more about
this Roman Catholic lie, you should read:

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/did-jesus-have-any-brothers-andor-sisters

You're welcome.

--
The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what another unregenerate
non-elect says, whereas the regenerate elect will intrinsically recognize

[John 10:1-5]
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-09 07:07:47 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.

No miracle asshole babies have been reported.

Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Smiler
2017-10-09 19:27:51 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork nowhere
else.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-09 20:00:38 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork nowhere
else.
ROFLMAO!!! That's for damn sure. God too, though. Sometimes it's difficult
to tell which one of them fucks us harder. But I do know God laughs harder
while he's doing it, mostly at all the suckers who are meanwhile praising
his name.
Don Martin
2017-10-09 20:03:54 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork nowhere
else.
And medieval depictions of hell never stray far from the anus when
sinners are to be punished. Being used as a dildo for
self-stimulation by Old Scratch probably leaves a bad taste in one's
mouth.
2017-10-11 00:17:53 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork
nowhere else.
And medieval depictions of hell never stray far from the anus when
sinners are to be punished. Being used as a dildo for self-stimulation
by Old Scratch probably leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.
Perhaps one of our theist troll can confirm that, seeing that their heads
are mostly up their own arse.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-11 22:23:27 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork
nowhere else.
And medieval depictions of hell never stray far from the anus when
sinners are to be punished. Being used as a dildo for self-stimulation
by Old Scratch probably leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.
Perhaps one of our theist troll can confirm that, seeing that their heads
are mostly up their own arse.
They are bigger arseholes than Satan then, who at least scales them
down to a reasonable size before applying them to his oozing nethers.
2017-10-12 02:37:41 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork
nowhere else.
And medieval depictions of hell never stray far from the anus when
sinners are to be punished. Being used as a dildo for
self-stimulation by Old Scratch probably leaves a bad taste in one's
mouth.
Perhaps one of our theist troll can confirm that, seeing that their
heads are mostly up their own arse.
They are bigger arseholes than Satan then, who at least scales them down
to a reasonable size before applying them to his oozing nethers.
Maybe he scales himself up, to ease penetration.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-12 21:59:05 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork
nowhere else.
And medieval depictions of hell never stray far from the anus when
sinners are to be punished. Being used as a dildo for
self-stimulation by Old Scratch probably leaves a bad taste in one's
mouth.
Perhaps one of our theist troll can confirm that, seeing that their
heads are mostly up their own arse.
They are bigger arseholes than Satan then, who at least scales them down
to a reasonable size before applying them to his oozing nethers.
Maybe he scales himself up, to ease penetration.
Some gods are more flexible than others. Pity that all of them are
unevidenced.
2017-10-17 04:08:05 UTC
Probably not. The word is the big guy goes strictly anal now.
No miracle asshole babies have been reported.
Maybe that's why where Satan came from.
Satan does appear to have an anal fixation. He uses his pitchfork
nowhere else.
And medieval depictions of hell never stray far from the anus when
sinners are to be punished. Being used as a dildo for
self-stimulation by Old Scratch probably leaves a bad taste in one's
mouth.
Perhaps one of our theist troll can confirm that, seeing that their
heads are mostly up their own arse.
They are bigger arseholes than Satan then, who at least scales them
down to a reasonable size before applying them to his oozing nethers.
Maybe he scales himself up, to ease penetration.
Some gods are more flexible than others. Pity that all of them are
unevidenced.
You've given me an idea. I'll make and sell inflatable gods. All except an
inflatable Jesus. That won't work...Too many punctures.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-10-17 22:23:57 UTC
[...]
Right. Stick with Thor and Zeus, whose inflated egos (and penises)
never decline--those guys are puncture proof!