Fire the Football Players Disrespecting the Flag!
Kurt
2016-09-11 00:07:44 UTC
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.

Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy. Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country. There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.

Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay to see yo do it? No we aren't.
viva padrepio
2016-09-11 00:17:05 UTC
Kaepernick is probably on the way out. Talk about crash and burn! Just a few years ago he was the starting QB in the Super Bowl against the Ravens.
Kurt
2016-09-11 01:26:31 UTC
They're saying the entire Dolphins team may disrespect the flag tomorrow.

Excellent, I've hated them since they tormented that Stanford graduate with a three digit IQ. Some real sick stuff going on with that team.

The NFL is shaking in it's boots.

Simple solution, a big fine the first time then banned for life unless they show sincere contrition.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-13 02:33:02 UTC
Post by Kurt
They're saying the entire Dolphins team may disrespect the flag tomorrow.
AS IS THEIR RIGHT.
Post by Kurt
Excellent, I've hated them since they tormented that Stanford graduate with a three digit IQ. Some real sick stuff going on with that team.
The NFL is shaking in it's boots.
Simple solution, a big fine the first time then banned for life unless they show sincere contrition.
That would only apply if the NFL thought these protests were something the players should be punished for. What they need is a hard look at the facts which do not show any truth to what they are protesting.

http://crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/
“The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police.” . . .

Could higher rates of crime commission by black teens relative to their white peers explain that difference? . . . The data suggest that the answer is no. . . . it looks like black Americans are between two and three times as likely to commit a violent crime as white Americans. But even assuming that black male teenagers are three times as likely as white teenagers to legitimately threaten the life of a police officer doesn’t explain why they’re twenty times more likely to be killed by police.

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that the material in the first quoted paragraph is correct. But it doesn’t make a lot of sense to look at rates of killings by police of young black and white men but then compare it to violent crime for all blacks and whites. If you look at offender data and assume that 92 percent of murders are committed by males, you find that young black males were about 8 times more likely to commit murders than similarly aged white males. However, a lot of murders occur where the offender isn’t identified and that this problem is greater for gang related murders. To try to deal with this, we have made some calculations using victim data. Adjusting the data by the rate that blacks and whites kill members of their own and other races, young black males were 9 times more likely to commit murders than similarly aged white males. (Click on figures to enlarge the calculations made here.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.f62f33885e9d

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black

The biggest problem is the crime rate among young black men. Also their frequent lack of compliance with the police.
b***@m.nu
2016-09-11 06:01:41 UTC
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Kurt
Post by Kurt
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.
Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy. Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country. There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.
Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay to see yo do it? No we aren't.
it would seem that you are to fucking stupid to even realize where
this is taking place....... In the United States of America.... In
other words they have EVERY right to be doing exactly what they are
doing. It is what this country was founded on. Or are you the kind of
person that would rather see people be shot instead....

Just how ffucking stupid are you anyway?
Kurt
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-12 00:57:03 UTC

The players are unionized. And they work under contract. So, no, the NFL legally cannot fire players at will.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-12 02:11:18 UTC
Post by Kurt
Kurt
Uh huh, and like Goldman Sachs saying employees can't support candidates they
don't like, or they will be fired, the NFL can fire them. And if they choose
not to, which is their option,
I want to know how they think they can find out who the employees give
their money to.
--
JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.
Kurt
2016-09-12 02:13:52 UTC
Sure they can, always a clause if they are doing something that's bad for the image of the club. If the strike, let them start their own league, where people pay to see them spit on the flag.
j***@gmail.com

Kurt
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-12 20:06:19 UTC

And "bad" is whatever Kurt imagines it ought to be.
Kurt
2016-09-13 02:50:29 UTC
Too complicated? Need help huh?

In business, losing money is "bad". You try to make money, not lose it.

Glad to help.
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-13 12:22:17 UTC
Too complicated? Need help huh?

In business, losing money is "bad". You try to make money, not lose it.

Glad to help.

I don't think you understand how very specific a professionally crafted contract is. "We can fire you anytime we think your behavior is bad" is not something you'll find in the NFL player contracts.
b***@m.nu
2016-09-12 01:30:05 UTC
Post by Kurt
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.
Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy. Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country. There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.
Poor kurt, you are an idiot. Glodman wants to support a canidate
because they are being paid I am sure, or were promised some kind of
benifit. Thats politics. And goldman has the right to show support for
that canidate and every employee must also show support at least while
they are at goldman's
Kurt
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-11 12:10:03 UTC
Post by Kurt
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.
Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy.
Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country.
There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.
Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay to
see yo do it? No we aren't.
it would seem that you are to fucking stupid to even realize where
this is taking place....... In the United States of America.... In
other words they have EVERY right to be doing exactly what they are
doing. It is what this country was founded on. Or are you the kind of
person that would rather see people be shot instead....
Just how ffucking stupid are you anyway?
Why aren't they teaching this in schools. If freedom of speech doesn't
apply to speech you find heinous or disgusting, it's worthless.

If someone wants to fly a Confederate flag on their private property, I
don't give a shit that they've chosen to tell the entire world that
they're assholes; why would I object.

spoiled child.
Kurt

spoiled child.
b***@m.nu
2016-09-11 18:36:08 UTC
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 06:26:59 -0700 (PDT), Kurt
Post by Kurt
There is no Freedom of Speech for employees, only the boss. Too complicated for your little monkey brain?
Is it "Freedom of Speech" when Goldman Sachs employees are fired if they support a candidate the bosses don't like? Where did I lose you?
actually it is just too damn bad that you are a moron and have no idea
what you are even trying to say here..
spoiled child.
hypatiab7
So you say, as usual with no proof or source for your claim.
Kurt

Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-13 02:57:38 UTC
Post by Kurt
You admit your ignorance that Goldman Sachs will fire you if you support Trump?
Excellent! We are all laughing at you.
That's what retards like you do when they don't understand something, they laugh almost as if they don't understand how stupid they are.

What is the source of this story. A link would be nice.
Post by Kurt
Post by Kurt
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-13 02:52:56 UTC
Post by Kurt
There is no Freedom of Speech for employees, only the boss. Too complicated for your little monkey brain?
If it was complicated you couldn't have this conversation.
Post by Kurt
Is it "Freedom of Speech" when Goldman Sachs employees are fired if they support a candidate the bosses don't like? Where did I lose you?
If the boss says they can be for doing it, then no, you have not had your right to freedom of speech violated. Employers can protect their profits in any reasonable way they see fit. Nobody can be forced to give you a platform for your speech. If you can find a newspaper or a NG that allows such speech, no government agency will stop you. Is there some part of the concept of private property you are unclear on?

http://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educational-resources/about-educational-outreach/activity-resources/what-does
Freedom of speech includes the right:

Not to speak (specifically, the right not to salute the flag).
West Virginia Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943).
Of students to wear black armbands to school to protest a war (“Students do not shed their constitutional rights at the schoolhouse gate.”).
Tinker v. Des Moines, 393 U.S. 503 (1969).
To use certain offensive words and phrases to convey political messages.
Cohen v. California, 403 U.S. 15 (1971).
To contribute money (under certain circumstances) to political campaigns.
Buckley v. Valeo, 424 U.S. 1 (1976).

To advertise commercial products and professional services (with some restrictions).
Virginia Board of Pharmacy v. Virginia Consumer Council, 425 U.S. 748 (1976); Bates v. State Bar of Arizona, 433 U.S. 350 (1977).
To engage in symbolic speech, (e.g., burning the flag in protest).
Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989); United States v. Eichman, 496 U.S. 310 (1990).

Freedom of speech does not include the right:

To incite actions that would harm others (e.g., “[S]hout[ing] ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.”).
Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919).
To make or distribute obscene materials.
Roth v. United States, 354 U.S. 476 (1957).
To burn draft cards as an anti-war protest.
United States v. O’Brien, 391 U.S. 367 (1968).

To permit students to print articles in a school newspaper over the objections of the school administration.

Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, 484 U.S. 260 (1988).
Of students to make an obscene speech at a school-sponsored event.
Bethel School District #43 v. Fraser, 478 U.S. 675 (1986).
Of students to advocate illegal drug use at a school-sponsored event.
Morse v. Frederick, __ U.S. __ (2007).

http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2014/09/not-so-free-speech-5-limits-on-1st-amendment-rights.html
When might your freedom of speech be limited? Here are five examples:

In a private home. The First Amendment prohibits the government from abridging the freedom of speech, but unless an individual is acting on behalf of the government or as a government agent, she is generally free to prohibit any kind of speech she wants in her own home, or any other private setting, as long as she does so without breaking another law, such as physically assaulting someone.
In a private workplace. If you work for a private employer, you generally have no right to free speech in the workplace, and can be disciplined for what you say. However, your employer may run afoul of other laws, such as discrimination laws if you're fired for religious expression, or labor laws if you're fired for reporting labor violations or whistleblowing.
Social media. Although social media sites like Facebook might seem like an ideal public forum for posting unpopular or controversial content, as private companies, they are technically free to delete or otherwise censor any content they deem offensive.
School activities. Although students at public schools still have the right to First Amendment free speech, their rights may not be as extensive as the rights of adults. For example, in a 1988 Supreme Court case, the court ruled that students' free speech rights weren't violated when school administrators removed articles from a student newspaper that dealt with controversial topics.
Obscene speech. The First Amendment does not protect speech or expression that is considered "obscene." This is why child porn is against the law. However, the exact line between obscenity and free speech is often hard to determine. For example, the filmmaker behind the controversial "2 Girls, 1 Cup" viral video was sentenced to four years in prison for making films that were considered obscene, despite his contention that they were "art" protected by the First Amendment.

If you believe your constitutional right to freedom of speech has been violated, an experienced constitutional law attorney can explain your legal options.
- See more at: http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2014/09/not-so-free-speech-5-limits-on-1st-amendment-rights.html#sthash.mRVmqQcj.dpuf

Do try and keep up, you moron.
spoiled child.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-11 08:09:32 UTC
Post by Kurt
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.
Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy.
Not legally.

Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country. There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.

Because the first amendment does not guarantee you a platform. If the team owners are not concerned about it, you shouldn't be either.
Why should they fire somebody for exercising their first amendment rights? Until it starts affecting sales in a negative way, they will do nothing.
Kurt

hypatiab7
2016-09-12 00:32:51 UTC
Post by Kurt
Victory!!!
A good morning so far.
Nope. You lose. Your claim still has no source and no proof.
Kurt
2016-09-12 00:40:51 UTC
I hate spoiling the fun, but showing mercy to dumb animals...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/08/goldman-sachs-bans-employees-from-donating-to-trump-but-allows-clinton-donations/
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Kurt
Victory!!!
A good morning so far.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-13 02:59:29 UTC
Post by Kurt
I hate spoiling the fun, but showing mercy to dumb animals...
Is what we have done for you countless times, yet you are still an ignoramus.
Post by Kurt
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/08/goldman-sachs-bans-employees-from-donating-to-trump-but-allows-clinton-donations/
About fucking time.
Post by Kurt
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Kurt
Victory!!!
A good morning so far.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-13 03:03:05 UTC
Post by Kurt
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Kurt
Victory!!!
A good morning so far.
Post by Kurt
Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay to see yo do it? No we aren't.
Why should they fire somebody for exercising their first amendment rights? Until it starts affecting sales in a negative way, they will do nothing.
Nope. You lose. Your claim still has no source and no proof.
I fixed your post. You're welcome.
Further proof that Hilary is in the pocket of Wall St.?
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-13 02:39:27 UTC
Post by Kurt
Victory!!!
A good morning so far.
Post by Kurt
Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay to see yo do it? No we aren't.
Why should they fire somebody for exercising their first amendment rights? Until it starts affecting sales in a negative way, they will do nothing.
What victory are you celebrating? That Goldman Sachs doesn't want their employees sharing their political views with customers, is something they have the right to forbid. It's not the government prohibiting them from saying what they want it's the employers who are under no obligation to let you say such things in the workplace. Which part of not being required to give you a platform for such speech are you unclear on. If you are in a public place, a place not privately owned, you can say whatever you want, with a few exceptions.
The moment you move to privately owned areas, you are only allowed what the property owner allows. IOW they don't have to allow you to say anything they don't like.
j***@gmail.com
2016-09-12 00:54:59 UTC
Kurt
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.

Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy. Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country. There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.

Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay to see yo do it? No we aren't.

There's no "requirement" for the NFL to do the Anthem at games, in the first place.

It's a game. Nothing but entertainment and it has no relationship to nationalism except what is arbitrarily conferred on it by the t.v. entertainment industry.
Kurt
Bob Officer
2016-09-12 19:34:38 UTC
Post by Kurt
Kurt
Boycott the NFL until they fire the maggots disrespecting the flag.
Goldman Sachs will fire anyone that supports Donald Trump, public policy.
Employers can fire workers for their political beliefs in this country.
There is no Freedom of Speech on the job.
Can you spit on the flag in America? Absolutely. Are we required to pay
to see yo do it? No we aren't.
There's no "requirement" for the NFL to do the Anthem at games, in the first place.
It's a game. Nothing but entertainment and it has no relationship to
nationalism except what is arbitrarily conferred on it by the t.v. entertainment industry.
The anthem just like the pledge itself is not something in our
constitution. Our founding fathers actually discussed things like pledges
and oaths, and decided not to have a pledge of allegiance or a national
anthem. They did have a requirement for those people which were open
British and crown supporters to take an oath of allegiance. Most people
have to have the fact pointed out to them that nearly every religious
leading in the colonies acted and supported the crown. Many religious
leaders actually condemned the Revolutionary Leadership.

We still don't need a national anthems or a pledge to a flag. Oath and
prosimians given by rote are meaningless attempts at brainwashing and only
work on the weak minded.
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity

Christopher A. Lee
2016-09-12 19:43:09 UTC
On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:34:38 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kurt
[...]
I find it rather fascist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pastor-allen-joyner-national-anthem-shot_us_57d61590e4b03d2d459b0ec6?section=&

or

http://tinyurl.com/jsjga4b
work on the weak minded.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-13 00:47:32 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kurt
[...]
There was a time (obviously a relic of the days of McCarthy) when
employees for the state of California (including the state universities)
were required to sign a loyalty oath. I never understand why, since
someone determined to overthrow the government would obviously have no
problem signing a piece of paper.

spoiled child.
Cloud Hobbit
Because if they lied, there would still be something they could be charged with.
Bob Officer
2016-09-18 04:09:29 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kurt
[...]
I know this very well. The purges are LLNL and the ACE effected a great
number of people,
which walked away from the then budding atomic energy industry.
--
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU