Former Priests and Nuns Expose Roman Catholic Heresies
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-02 02:14:03 UTC
The history and present day heresies of Roman Catholicism are examined.
Former priests and nuns give an inside portrait of how wicked this religious
institution has been and continues to be.

--
"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty
deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental
[Colossians 2:8]
a322x1n
2017-10-02 05:24:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
The history and present day heresies of Roman Catholicism are
examined. Former priests and nuns give an inside portrait of how
wicked this religious institution has been and continues to be.
http://youtu.be/ErHc4MGIj6I
Thanks, Boob, but I'd rather watch some nice porno than your
nasty shit videos anytime. Now please buzz off!!!
Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
2017-10-02 15:04:00 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
The history and present day heresies of Roman Catholicism are examined.
Former priests and nuns give an inside portrait of how wicked this religious
institution has been and continues to be.
The only heresy in Catholicism is that the CLERGY hijacked what was supposed to be the fourth BRANCH of government to allow nations to organize their social life. Thid reopens the doors to Capitalism or Profiteerism.
No supranational organization can do better than the local people in a nation.....
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/ErHc4MGIj6I
[Colossians 2:8]
Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
2017-10-03 22:04:32 UTC
Post by Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
Post by b***@gmail.com
The history and present day heresies of Roman Catholicism are examined.
Former priests and nuns give an inside portrait of how wicked this religious
institution has been and continues to be.
The only heresy in Catholicism is that the CLERGY hijacked what was supposed to be the fourth BRANCH of government to allow nations to organize their social life. Thid reopens the doors to Capitalism or Profiteerism.
No supranational organization can do better than the local people in a nation.....
Ooops typo! This pitfall reopens the door to Pagan Capitalism and profiteerism in our modern world.....
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/ErHc4MGIj6I
[Colossians 2:8]
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-04 00:29:15 UTC
And yet the RCC is hardly any more despicable than the Calvinists in their inhumanity.
The RCC just got power first.

Paul Washer: “There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.”

Calvinism negates free will and means that there is no reason to be moral since everyone's fate is preordained.
Bob
2017-10-04 03:07:42 UTC
And yet the RCC is hardly any more despicable than the Calvinists in
their inhumanity. The RCC just got power first.
Paul Washer: “There is no such thing as a great man of God, only
weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.”
Calvinism negates free will and means that there is no reason to be
moral since everyone's fate is preordained.
Thank-you for exposing your ignorance of the Bible and Theology.
--
The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what the evil person says,
whereas the regenerated chosen elect will intrinsically recognize what the

Or, as the Gospel of John very concisely puts it:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the
door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the
gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep
by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he
goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A
stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do
not know the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
duke
2017-10-05 21:32:32 UTC
And yet the RCC is hardly any more despicable than the Calvinists in their inhumanity.
The RCC just got power first.
And we also learned directly form Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.

Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-10-05 22:13:01 UTC
And yet the RCC is hardly any more despicable than the Calvinists in their inhumanity.
The RCC just got power first.
And we also learned directly form Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.
Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.
I've proven that to be incorrect already.

Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.

You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
--
The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what another unregenerate
non-elect says, whereas the regenerate chosen elect will intrinsically

[John 10:1-5]
John Ritson
2017-10-06 08:48:11 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
The RCC just got power first.
And we also learned directly form Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.
Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.
I've proven that to be incorrect already.
No, you simply quoted John Gill, who pretended that "Church fathers"
were actually believers in predestination by the simple expedient of
insisting that they did not mean what they wrote.

http://www.avg.com
duke
2017-10-08 15:17:19 UTC
Post by Bob
And yet the RCC is hardly any more despicable than the Calvinists in their inhumanity.
The RCC just got power first.
And we also learned directly form Jesus Christ 2000 years ago.
Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.
I've proven that to be incorrect already.
It is what it is.
Post by Bob
Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.
You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
Predestination, in theology, is the doctrine that all events have been willed by
God, usually with reference to the eventual fate of the individual soul.

Thus you are predestined to fail by turning against the teachings of Jesus if
true. The following are given by Jesus to be followed:

MASS:
Do this in memory of me - Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).

SACRAMENTS:
1. Baptism - John 3:5-6, Mat 28:19, Hebrew 2:14-15
2. Holy Eucharist -Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).
3. Confession - John 20:22-23, 2 Cor 5:18-19, Mat 9:2-8
4. Matrimony - Mat 19:4-6, Mark 10:5-9, Ephesians 5:31
5. Confirmation - Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 19:5-6,
6. Holy Orders - Acts 13:3 & 14:23, John 20:22, 1 & 2 Tim
7. Anointing of the Sick - Mark 6:12-13, John 5:14

PAPACY:
Mat 16:13-19 (Pope), Mat 28:16-20 (Teaching), Eph 2:19-20 (Base)

PURGATORY:
1 Cor 3:10-15

FAITH (without deeds is dead faith):
Mat 25:31-46, James 2:26
Feed the hungry.
Clothe the naked.
Give drink to the thirsty.
Visit the imprisoned.

Heal the sick.
Cast out demons.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 00:18:56 UTC
Thus you are predestined to fail by turning against the teachings of Jesus if
true.
But you have not shown any proof that your accusation is true.

So far, it's just your highly imaginative opinion.
[Colossians 2:8]
duke
2017-10-10 17:27:48 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Thus you are predestined to fail by turning against the teachings of Jesus if
true.
But you have not shown any proof that your accusation is true.
Don't have to. You omission in your refusal to discuss is sufficient.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 18:02:46 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
But you have not shown any proof that your accusation is true.
Don't have to. You omission in your refusal to discuss is sufficient.
According to the Principle of the Presumption of Innocence you do have to.

And until you do, your accusation is just another one of your lies.

And God hates liars.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

Christianity is a faith-based religion.

You are not a Christian.
--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke
2017-10-12 16:32:10 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
But you have not shown any proof that your accusation is true.
Don't have to. You omission in your refusal to discuss is sufficient.
According to the Principle of the Presumption of Innocence you do have to.
Nope. That applies in law, not personal opinion.
Post by b***@gmail.com
And until you do, your accusation is just another one of your lies.
And God hates liars.
Then you're really in bad shape with God, your declaring yourself one of the
elect.
Post by b***@gmail.com
Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.
You say that because you don't know Jesus who said "he is the way, the truth and
the life. Follow him". You tulips don't even know of his teachings..
Post by b***@gmail.com
Christianity is a faith-based religion.
Yep, faith to follow Jesus as the way. You refuse.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 23:00:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
According to the Principle of the Presumption of Innocence you do have to.
Nope. That applies in law, not personal opinion.
Where's your proof?

Without any proof, that's just another one of your lies.

[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke

Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-10-10 14:41:43 UTC
Post by Bob
Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.
You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
Predestination, in theology, is the doctrine that all events have been willed by
God, usually with reference to the eventual fate of the individual soul.
Thus you are predestined to fail by turning against the teachings of Jesus if
Why Saint Paul never quoted those Scriptures?????
You keep thinking that Jesus compiled those texts before leaving planet earth, but in fact He didn't so you're also guilty of the same SOLA SCRIPTURA mindset which you try disprove with Boop.....
2017-10-11 17:18:03 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:41:43 -0700 (PDT), Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Bob
Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.
You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
Predestination, in theology, is the doctrine that all events have been willed by
God, usually with reference to the eventual fate of the individual soul.
Thus you are predestined to fail by turning against the teachings of Jesus if
Why Saint Paul never quoted those Scriptures?????
Well, what Paul wrote (in letters) was to specific churches having specific
problems, in a general sense. The teachings of Jesus were already being found
in the Gospels..
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
You keep thinking that Jesus compiled those texts before leaving planet earth, but in fact He didn't so you're also guilty of the same SOLA SCRIPTURA mindset which you try disprove with Boop.....
Of course not. Don't you know that Jesus never wrote anything except once in
the dirt with his finger.

2017-10-09 10:33:55 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by duke
Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.
I've proven that to be incorrect already.
No you haven't.
Post by Bob
Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.
You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
Well, I'm not worried about you feeling that way.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-09 14:53:19 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by duke
Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.
I've proven that to be incorrect already.
No you haven't.
Yes I have.
Post by duke
Post by Bob
Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.
You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
Well, I'm not worried about you feeling that way.
That's good. But it wouldn't matter if you did.

You're welcome.

<smirk>
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke
2017-10-10 17:31:21 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by Bob
Post by duke
Calvinism originated with the Reformation in Switzerland when Huldrych Zwingli
began preaching what would become the first form of the Reformed doctrine in
Zürich in 1519.
I've proven that to be incorrect already.
No you haven't.
Yes I have.
The published data says you're wrong.
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by Bob
Church fathers in the first and second centuries believed in predestination
because it was taught by Jesus, and Peter, and Paul in the New Testament.
You're wrong again. But I don't mind correcting your mistakes.
Well, I'm not worried about you feeling that way.
That's good. But it wouldn't matter if you did.
You're welcome.
According to some of the old, time-honored Protestant creeds, individuals are
not predestined on the basis of God's foreknowledge of how they will respond to
the gospel, but strictly according to God's predeterminate will.

And we sure see no reason for tulips to be the elect.
<smirk>

*****
Kurt Nicklas
2017-10-09 14:57:56 UTC
And yet the RCC is hardly any more despicable than the Calvinists in their inhumanity.
The RCC just got power first.
Hard to contest that, of course.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Paul Washer: “There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.”
What a very strange quote. Never heard of the guy.
I think this means you have a very,very shallow knowledge of Calvin's teachings.
Tim
2017-10-12 20:26:49 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Calvinism negates free will and means that there is no reason to be moral since everyone's fate is preordained.
I think this means you have a very,very shallow knowledge of Calvin's teachings.
Almost as bad as your understanding of a priori, silly kunt.