1 Corinthians 15:26
Add Reply
Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
2018-04-08 17:34:10 UTC
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
John Locke
2018-04-08 20:08:38 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 13:34:10 -0400, " Archbishop Don Kool - A National
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
...death IS NOT the enemy. Death is a natural part of nature and is
not to be feared. Religion is the real enemy. Avoid this humanly
concocted cauldron of poison at all costs.
Greywolf
2018-04-08 22:04:08 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
--
Try God!
Don
See you in church.
Uh, you're lying again. Don't you think you put a lid on that one. It sounds really stupid you know. We're atheists in this part of the woods.
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Shoot vodka straight, and not too fast.
" The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death," you say? Well what crazy-ass idiot of a God thought up the concept of death and then deliberately afflicted both man and the animal kingdom with it?

That wouldn't be a certain God named Jesus whose name I'm not at liberty to divulge, would it?
%
2018-04-08 22:07:06 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
--
Try God!
Don
See you in church.
Uh, you're lying again. Don't you think you put a lid on that one. It sounds really stupid you know. We're atheists in this part of the woods.
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Shoot vodka straight, and not too fast.
" The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death," you say? Well what crazy-ass idiot of a God thought up the concept of death and then deliberately afflicted both man and the animal kingdom with it?
That wouldn't be a certain God named Jesus whose name I'm not at liberty to divulge, would it?
holy shit now you're talking about a whole gang of the non existing ,
and all the while claiming they don't exist while ,
you blame them for mishaps
Greywolf

Did you say "they don't exist,"? Why I couldn't agree with you more.
%
2018-04-08 23:00:05 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by %
Post by Greywolf
[...]
i said you said they don't exist ,
but you're still talking about them ,
you even talk about them more when ,
you get blamed for making them exist ,
only because you're trying to ,
worm your way out of what you said
Greywolf
2018-04-08 23:23:25 UTC
Post by Greywolf
Post by %
Post by Greywolf
[...]

Well, you've claimed that my talking about non-existent entities must mean they *do* exist.

So likewise, when you say I said they *don't* exist, they must not exist.
%
you proved they did now if you want to call you a liar i will too
Greywolf

I'll just leave the % whose bragged in the past about his lying wear the badge of "Liar" proudly for now.
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-08 23:36:50 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
The Wind and the Sun were having an argument about which was stronger.
Finally the two decided to put their claims to the test. The deal was to
try to make a man nearby take off his clothes. The Wind went first.
First he blew hard but the man only hung on to his clothes even harder.
The harder the Wind blew the harder the man clung to his clothes.
Finally the Wind gave. Next the Sun came forward and said let me show
you how ti's done. The Sun shined and the day warmed up. Then the Sun
turned up the heat and the day was now very hot. Finally the man ran to
a river, stripped off and went for a swim.

Moral of the story is that gentle persuasion works better than brute
force.
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-08 23:48:01 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
13. He recites the hymn marutvan indra vrishabo ranaya.

14. In the words of indra vrishabah (powerful) occur. Verily, powerful
is a form of Indra, this day belongs to Indra, and this is the perfect
form of that day.

13-14 Aitareya Second Adhyaya Second Khanda Upanisads
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-08 23:54:42 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
140. A large state is the lower reaches of a river -
A place where all the streams of the world unite.
141. In the union of the world,
The female gets the better of the male by stillness.
Being still she takes the lower position.

Tao Te Ching LXI 140-1
Meteorite Debris
2018-04-09 00:00:13 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Better to live in freedom and wisdom for one day than to lead a
conditioned life of bondage for a hundred years.

-113 The Dammapada