Atheism is a money making religion
Add Reply
JTEM
2017-08-12 08:58:13 UTC
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
default
2017-08-12 10:39:25 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Shit. Hasn't made a dime for me; but I do save money tithing.
Siri Cruise
2017-08-12 11:25:18 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Are you talking about Ken ham's Ark Encounter?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-13 01:24:10 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Are you talking about Ken ham's Ark Encounter?
The idiot doesn't seem to understand that what he just did stated that every church service and gathering is a money making religion.
2017-08-12 12:03:29 UTC
Wrong as usual....religion is money making with all the tithes.
John Locke
2017-08-12 15:24:35 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
...moron. It's a conference held maybe once a year. It's not really a
business. They provide scientific information to those who join the
conference of their own free will...unlike organized religions which
coerce people through guilt of sin and fear of hell. to accept
salvation and fill the coffers. Now that's big business...or should I
say big racket.

http://www.avg.com
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-13 03:13:09 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
...moron. It's a conference held maybe once a year. It's not really a
business. They provide scientific information to those who join the
conference of their own free will...unlike organized religions which
coerce people through guilt of sin and fear of hell. to accept
salvation and fill the coffers. Now that's big business...or should I
say big racket.
He's so dumb that he doesn't understand how he just admitted that his religion is big business.
2017-08-13 04:29:50 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
...moron. It's a conference held maybe once a year. It's not really a
business. They provide scientific information to those who join the
conference of their own free will...unlike organized religions which
coerce people through guilt of sin and fear of hell. to accept
salvation and fill the coffers. Now that's big business...or should I
say big racket.
He's so dumb that he doesn't understand how he just admitted that his religion is big business.
Too bad we can't get you to admit that you are too stupid to comprehend English.
The hallucinations you conjure in that subnormal brain of yours do not constitute reality.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-13 13:06:19 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
...moron. It's a conference held maybe once a year. It's not really a
business. They provide scientific information to those who join the
conference of their own free will...unlike organized religions which
coerce people through guilt of sin and fear of hell. to accept
salvation and fill the coffers. Now that's big business...or should I
say big racket.
He's so dumb that he doesn't understand how he just admitted that his religion is big business.
Too bad we can't get you to admit that you are too stupid to comprehend English.
The hallucinations you conjure in that subnormal brain of yours do not constitute reality.
Oh, look, ArtieJoe is trying to bully me again. So sweet.
2017-08-13 06:27:54 UTC
I don't believe that JTEM has any religion that anybody other than trip would understand.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 04:01:35 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
...moron. It's a conference held maybe once a year. It's not really a
business. They provide scientific information to those who join the
conference of their own free will...unlike organized religions which
coerce people through guilt of sin and fear of hell. to accept
salvation and fill the coffers. Now that's big business...or should I
say big racket.
Judaism has no tithing requirement. No collection plate is ever passed in a Jewish synagogue. All donations to the synagogue are private and confidential.
They do sell tickets to High Holy Days services, but those are only $50 apiece.
They encourage wealthy members of the congregation to contribute by erecting a plaque to them which sits on the outer synagogue wall.
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-08-12 15:51:29 UTC
SO TRUE....
Olrik
2017-08-13 04:12:54 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
SO TRUE....
I smell a bromance coming up!
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 07:53:41 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Atheism is very profitable for certain authors and speakers:

Here is the net worth data on 3 of them:

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/christopher-hitchens-net-worth/

$4 million

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/authors/richard-dawkins-net-worth/

$10 Million

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/sam-harris-net-worth/

$2 million
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-13 13:24:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Who the fuck cares?

Yet again, ArtieJoe brings up irrelevancies.
2017-08-13 13:47:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Who the fuck cares?
Yet again, ArtieJoe brings up irrelevancies.
My post was addressed to JTEM, not you, fool.
You were unable to read that, too, you fucking dingbat?

Go have your PMS somewhere else, you flaky cunt.
Tim
2017-08-13 14:23:26 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Who the fuck cares?
Yet again, ArtieJoe brings up irrelevancies.
My post was addressed to JTEM, not you, fool.
Who cares, jtem's a faggot.
Post by v***@gmail.com
You were unable to read that, too, you fucking dingbat?
Go count to thirty, dumb cunt.
Go suck on a can of Zyklon B, you ignorant fuck.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-14 02:47:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
Who the fuck cares?
Yet again, ArtieJoe brings up irrelevancies.
My post was addressed to JTEM, not you, fool.
You were unable to read that, too, you fucking dingbat?
Go have your PMS somewhere else, you flaky cunt.
Thank goodness I don't have to deal with PMS anymore.

Yet another lame attempt at bullying. Yet another Epic Fail.
2017-08-13 20:19:03 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/christopher-hitchens-net-worth/
$4 million
Hitchens has been dead for several years.
$2 million
hypatiab7
2017-08-13 20:28:28 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164074969378
It means that people want to buy their books. You can say the same for plenty of Christian religious writers. So?
You left out Robert M. Price.
$2 million
Gronk
2017-08-15 04:22:27 UTC
JTEM wrote:
Send all your money to ME in care of this Television Ministry!