A typical priest. [URL]
Add Reply
W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
2017-01-04 19:40:13 UTC
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>

<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>

This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Ted
2017-01-05 01:05:21 UTC
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
dumbest, most opinionated, most blinkered and also the most arrogant septic
idiots one can come across."
Patrick
Kiss ass.
Ted
2017-01-05 02:22:27 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
--
http://kingofwallpapers.com/ted/ted-005.jpg "This troll is one of the
dumbest, most opinionated, most blinkered and also the most arrogant septic
idiots one can come across."
W.T.S. rwe0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
2017-01-05 04:52:09 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-h
is- lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can
recognize obvious sarcasm.
Why Sarcasm??????? It's typical of priests, and typical for
other priests to cover for each other. He went a very, very
long time without detection.
Ted
2017-01-05 05:31:52 UTC
Post by W.T.S. rwe0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-h
is- lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can
recognize obvious sarcasm.
Why Sarcasm??????? It's typical of priests, and typical for
other priests to cover for each other. He went a very, very
long time without detection.
They covered for each other for centuries. I do agree with that.
idiots one can come across."
Patrick
2017-01-05 18:09:14 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
Yes, I am pretty dense.
I am not good when someone uses sarcasm.
It goes over my head... a lot.
I pretty much take people at their word.
I should try to practice it myself, I guess.
Kiss Ass.
Rudy Canoza
That's not the only thing that zooms over your head.
Patrick
2017-01-05 19:44:51 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
Yes, I am pretty dense.
I am not good when someone uses sarcasm.
It goes over my head... a lot.
That's not the only thing that zooms over your head.
Lies usually fly over.
And I ignore loozers quite a bit.
That is why I don't address you very often.
I have a life. And you don't.
Rudy Canoza
No one here tells you any lies.
Patrick
2017-01-05 22:53:25 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
Yes, I am pretty dense.
I am not good when someone uses sarcasm.
It goes over my head... a lot.
That's not the only thing that zooms over your head.
Lies usually fly over.
No one here tells you any lies.
Isn't this where you try to impress someone that you took a course in
economics in college?
Ted
2017-01-05 23:04:28 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
Yes, I am pretty dense.
I am not good when someone uses sarcasm.
It goes over my head... a lot.
That's not the only thing that zooms over your head.
Lies usually fly over.
No one here tells you any lies.
Isn't this where you try to impress someone that you took a course in
economics in college?
You're a fucking moron.
idiots one can come across."
Patrick
Now that isn't the way to endear you to me....
Rudy Canoza
2017-01-05 23:38:18 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
Yes, I am pretty dense.
I am not good when someone uses sarcasm.
It goes over my head... a lot.
That's not the only thing that zooms over your head.
Lies usually fly over.
No one here tells you any lies.
Isn't this where you try to impress someone that you took a course in
economics in college?
No, that has nothing to do with my sterling reputation for telling the
truth.
Ted
2017-01-05 20:15:24 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can recognize
obvious sarcasm.
Yes, I am pretty dense.
Not really.
Post by Patrick
I am not good when someone uses sarcasm.
It goes over my head... a lot.
I pretty much take people at their word.
That's not a bad quality.
Post by Patrick
I should try to practice it myself, I guess.
Kiss Ass.
Fuck you, faggot.
idiots one can come across."
Patrick
You may try.
Ted
idiots one can come across."
Smiler
2017-01-06 01:39:40 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Kiss ass.
Are you really that dense, Patrick? Anybody with half a brain can
recognize obvious sarcasm.
Ratprick has far less than half a brain.
Two neurons only, and they don't talk to each other.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

2017-01-05 22:51:39 UTC
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Are you wanker's boy friend?

Pope Paul VI
2017-01-05 23:04:29 UTC
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Are you wanker's boy friend?
Duke associates the word "priest" with "wanker" and "boyfriend". Figures.
idiots one can come across."
Patrick
2017-01-06 13:37:02 UTC
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
Yep. Everybody knows all priests do that.
Are you wanker's boy friend?
Duke associates the word "priest" with "wanker" and "boyfriend". Figures.
No, he associates the word "Ted" with byker, WTS, and matty.

duke
2017-01-05 22:51:07 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:40:13 -0600, "W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden
Post by W.T.S. cnr0 The Lamp of Pure, Golden Truth!*
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/parish-priest-prostituted-his-
lovers-and-filmed-sex-parties-shl27sfpv>
<http://tinyurl.com/zrklsd8>
This is a typical priest, sex parties and all.
If you know it's typical, you must be a participant.

Pope Paul VI