Philippians 4:6
Add Reply
Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
2017-06-19 16:41:17 UTC
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God
what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
John Locke
2017-06-19 16:57:17 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:41:17 -0400, " Archbishop Don Kool - A National
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God
what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
I prayed and told "God" what I need but my fucking legs still
haven't grown back ! So thanks to "God" for being unresponsive,
irresponsible and doing nothing.

http://www.avg.com