Moore and Trump's Right To Rape Is A Divine One Given By God Only To Republicans
Add Reply
Jesus Speaks For Rightists!
2017-11-11 07:54:31 UTC
How dare leftists interfere with Divine right wing ways given to us by
God, the big white Christian one with the drooling soutnern drawl who
lives in the sky!

Mohammad may have been a Pedophile, but God the Christian condones adults
having sex with teenagers, as long as those adults are American Christian
Republican Politicians and Judges.

'Mary Was a Teenager.' Alabama Republican Uses Jesus to Defend Roy Moore

By Abigail Abrams November 9, 2017
While some Republicans at the national level spoke out against Alabama
Senate candidate Roy Moore on Thursday in the wake of allegations that he
initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old when he was in his 30s,
Republicans from his own state seemed to have a different view — with one
citing Jesus’ parents to defend Moore’s alleged behavior.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult
carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim
Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Four women have told the Washington Post that Moore pursued relationships
with them when they were teenagers and he was an adult. The women were
between the ages of 14 and 18, while Moore was in his 30s at the time,
according to the Post.

Play Video
Leigh Corfman, the woman who was 14 when she says Moore approached her,
told the Post that Moore touched her over her bra and underwear and guided
her hand to his underwear. The other three women did not have sexual
contact that went beyond kissing.

Moore denied the allegations on Thursday, saying they are “completely
false” and a “desperate political attack.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch
McConnell said that Moore must step aside if the allegations are true, and
Sen. John McCain went further, calling on Moore to “immediately step
aside.”

Ziegler, on the other hand, said the allegations were “much ado about
nothing.”

“There is nothing to see here,” the Alabama official told the Examiner.
“The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls. Even
the Washington Post report says that he never had sexual intercourse with
any of the girls and never attempted sexual intercourse.”

In his comments on the incident, Ziegler focused on the fact that the
report said Moore had not had sex with the girl and that the relationship
happened decades ago. He also pointed to the fact that Moore’s wife is
younger than him and the pair began dating shortly after the incidents
detailed in the Post report.

“There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler added, according
to the Examiner. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

Another home state Republican, Alabama’s Secretary of State John Merrill,
also downplayed the allegations against Moore. He told ThinkProgress on
Thursday that Moore’s name would still be on the ballot for Alabama’s
special election Dec. 12 and questioned whether the allegations were true
at all.

“People make things up all the time,” Merrill told the website. “Do I
think it’s possible they made this up? I do.”

http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-sexual-contact-underage-jesus-defense-
jim-ziegler/
Ubiquitous
2017-11-11 13:03:57 UTC
Post by Jesus Speaks For Rightists!
How dare leftists interfere with Divine right wing ways given to us by
God, the big white Christian one with the drooling soutnern drawl who
lives in the sky!
Mohammad may have been a Pedophile, but God the Christian condones adults
having sex with teenagers, as long as those adults are American Christian
Republican Politicians and Judges.
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-11-11 16:32:29 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Jesus Speaks For Rightists!
How dare leftists interfere with Divine right wing ways given to us by
God, the big white Christian one with the drooling soutnern drawl who
lives in the sky!
Mohammad may have been a Pedophile, but God the Christian condones adults
having sex with teenagers, as long as those adults are American Christian
Republican Politicians and Judges.
TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
The problem is when they face 12 of their peers in a court, then if
there's actual evidence, the pedophile can end up damned on earth.

Just because Mohammad/Alah may like something like throwing gays off a
building... doesn't mean that the jury will.
That's Karma
Don Martin
2017-11-11 13:24:31 UTC
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:54:31 +0000 (UTC), "Jesus Speaks For
Post by Jesus Speaks For Rightists!
“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult
carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim
Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.
Interestingly enough, this auditor's view robs Jesus of his divinity.
Correct me if I am wrong, but it would appear that this Ziegler is a
heretic according to many, if not most, christian sects.
2017-11-12 06:39:47 UTC
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:54:31 +0000 (UTC), "Jesus Speaks For
?Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult
carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,? Alabama state auditor Jim
Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.
Interestingly enough, this auditor's view robs Jesus of his divinity.
Correct me if I am wrong, but it would appear that this Ziegler is a
heretic according to many, if not most, christian sects.
That was my first thought when I heard what he said.
Winston_Smith
2017-11-17 17:21:14 UTC
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/11/16/senator-al-franken-grope-leeann-tweeden/
LA Radio Personality Releases Photo Of Senator Al Franken Groping Her
On USO Tour

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA/AP) — The Los Angeles radio anchor who accused
Democratic Sen. Al Franken of forcibly kissing her during a 2006 USO
tour says she accepts his apology but he could have apologized
earlier.

Anchor Leeann Tweeden made the allegation and also posted a photo of
Franken with his hands on her breasts while she slept as part of an
essay on the website of radio station KABC, where she anchors a
morning talk show.

In the essay, entitled “Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me
Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It”, Tweeden says
Franken wrote a skit for the pair during a 2006 USO tour to the Middle
East and insisted they practice a kiss during rehearsal.

“We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put
his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and
aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth,” Tweeden wrote. “I
immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest
and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice
about it the next time.”

Tweeden says it wasn’t until the USO tour was over that she discovered
the photo of Franken groping her in her sleep.

She wrote: “I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent,
while I was asleep. I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed.
Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and
think it’s funny?”

Franken released a statement Thursday morning apologizing to Tweeden
for the alleged kiss and the photo.

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same
way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it
was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done
it,” he said in a statement to CBS News.

Hours later, he issued another statement with a fuller apology, adding
he doesn’t “know what was in my head” when the picture was taken but
says there’s no excuse. He says he’ll cooperate with an ethics
investigation.

During a news conference Thursday, Tweeden said Franken had been
persistent and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

She says she has no reason not to accept his apology. She says people
make mistakes.

She isn’t calling for an ethics investigation or for the Minnesota
senator to step down, but says she came forward hoping to inspire
others to tell their stories.

Later Thursday, an interview from 1995 surfaced, in which he joked
about an SNL sketch that included journalist Lesley Stahl getting
drugged and raped.

The U.S. senator from Minnesota last month strongly condemned Harvey
Weinstein as allegations began to mount against the Hollywood mogul,
saying, “The women who have shared their stories about Harvey
Weinstein over the last few days are incredibly brave…And as we hear
more and more about Mr. Weinstein, it’s important to remember that
while his behavior was appalling, it’s far too common.”

(© Copyright 2017 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The
Associated Press contributed to this report.)