This Video will Change Everything You Know!
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-11 18:27:17 UTC

a322x1n
2017-09-11 23:20:23 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/FseN2D1c0zI
Yes!!!! Bob is a bigger boob than first thought!
What other forums are you ruining, Bob?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-09-12 00:35:26 UTC
It did change one thing.
I am now more convinced than before that people who believe in end times prophecy are even more bat shit crazy than I previously thought.

Thanks.
(Smirk)
duke
2017-09-12 19:24:02 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/FseN2D1c0zI
It's should be a message to all atheists that God didn't cal anybody to murder
another. Satan, the champion of murderers, in the root cause.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-09-12 21:21:49 UTC
Satan is just as imaginary as your God is.

There is no logical reason to believe in either of them or any of the unevidenced supernatural goings on in your belief system duke.

You have not shown anything that could convince any reasonable person that what you believe is true IRL.

You lie and you obfuscate and expect that you should be take you seriously. You are just as obnoxious as Bob in the same way.

Your religion has been responsible for much of the bloody history of mankind.

No matter how much proof you are given, no matter how many times you are shown why we don't believe in your God or the bible which has been shown to full of fiction you continue to insist we are doomed to he'll which is just another thing you have no evidence of.

You insult people and you insult our intelligence.

If any of the way you are treated bothers you then it is up to you to either go away or change your attitude.

Just because you can do something does not mean you should.
duke
2017-09-13 21:14:52 UTC
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:21:49 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Satan is just as imaginary as your God is.
Thank you for your mistake.

2017-09-14 16:36:46 UTC
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Satan is just as imaginary as your God is.
Thank you for your mistake.
What mistake?
The one you just made.

2017-09-14 19:31:30 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Satan is just as imaginary as your God is.
Thank you for your mistake.
What mistake?
The one you just made.
How is telling the truth a mistake in this case?
the dukester, American Satanist
duke
2017-09-15 12:59:17 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:31:30 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Satan is just as imaginary as your God is.
Thank you for your mistake.
What mistake?
The one you just made.
How is telling the truth a mistake in this case?
That's not truth. That's just your wishful thinking.

*****
Attila
2017-09-17 10:05:43 UTC
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:14:52 -0500, duke <***@cox.net> in
alt.atheism with message-id
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Satan is just as imaginary as your God is.
Thank you for your mistake.
Where is the evidence to support that.
[...]
the dumbass, American-American
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

I am not conservative so much as a rabid anti-liberal.

Any day now I expect some liberal to demand a government
guaranteed above average income for every person.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.
No amnesty or work permit under any name or for any reason.
Deportation upon identification as the only option.

If you must text and drive please kill yourself quickly
before you run into me.