i need the people of the planet to send me cryptocurrency
Saint Else Ware
2017-03-05 16:52:24 UTC
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
hypatiab7
2017-03-06 10:36:56 UTC
Bye-Bye!
A***@yahoo.com
2017-03-06 16:55:57 UTC
Why did you say that?
s***@gmail.com
2017-03-06 12:34:01 UTC
Take the job in China so you get the hell out of this newsgroup! Idiot!
Smiler
2017-03-08 04:30:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
Take the job in China so you get the hell out of this newsgroup! Idiot!
The only job 'in china' he could get is cleaning toilet bowls.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
Mack McDonagh
2017-03-08 09:49:12 UTC
On Wed, 8 Mar 2017 04:30:00 +0000 (UTC), in
Post by Smiler
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
Take the job in China so you get the hell out of this newsgroup! Idiot!
The only job 'in china' he could get is cleaning toilet bowls.
You've never been to China...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/17/chinas-toilet-revolution-could-see-unruly-users-blacklisted-from-public-bathrooms/?utm_term=.de35d52bec25
Smiler
2017-03-09 00:54:51 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
Take the job in China so you get the hell out of this newsgroup! Idiot!
The only job 'in china' he could get is cleaning toilet bowls.
You've never been to China...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/17/chinas-
toilet-revolution-could-see-unruly-users-blacklisted-from-public-
bathrooms/?utm_term=.de35d52bec25

Toilet bowls are not made of china?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
Mack McDonagh
Oh. My bad.
Joe Bruno
2017-03-06 12:50:27 UTC
I love antisemites. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No more human garbage.
hypatiab7
2017-03-09 12:31:42 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I love antisemites. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No more human garbage.
We already knew that you were mentally ill. Do you have to keep on proving it?
Your fantasies show how sick you are. They may be human garbage, but thinking
of murdering them takes you down to their human garbage level.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-03-09 12:50:26 UTC
Who are we supposed to report terrorist threats to? FBI?
hypatiab7
2017-03-09 13:00:19 UTC
This is his scurvy imagination. He needs a psychiatrist.
Joe Bruno
2017-03-09 16:14:45 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I love antisemites. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No more human garbage.
Who are we supposed to report terrorist threats to? FBI?
The FBI will ask you if I know where he lives. The answer is no.
They will ask you if I know his real name. Same answer

Then they will tell you they have no case.
Joe Bruno
Any genuine threat has to be achievable and credible.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-03-10 10:18:16 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I love antisemites. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No more human garbage.
Who are we supposed to report terrorist threats to? FBI?
The FBI will ask you if I know where he lives. The answer is no.
They will ask you if I know his real name. Same answer
You targeted a group, antisemites. Can anyone else post to Jews "I love
Jews. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No
more human garbage."?

That escalation of hate speech (to possibly someone acting on it) should not
be tolorated, regardless of target.

We (or FBI) might encourage your ISP to boot you.
Joe Bruno
Hate speech is not illegal.Have you read the first amendment?
!! Atheist ------------------------------
Saying you will send bombs in mail is illegal.
Joe Bruno
Where will I send them? I don't know his name or where he lives.
Joe Bruno

hypatiab7
Thank you for admitting that you post hate speech. That definitely makes you a troll.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-03-11 07:46:47 UTC
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 2:17:57 AM UTC-8, !! Atheist
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 4:50:31 AM UTC-8, !! Atheist
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I love antisemites. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you
open the package. BANG! No more human garbage.
Who are we supposed to report terrorist threats to? FBI?
The FBI will ask you if I know where he lives. The answer is no.
They will ask you if I know his real name. Same answer
You targeted a group, antisemites. Can anyone else post to Jews "I love
Jews. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No
more human garbage."?
That escalation of hate speech (to possibly someone acting on it) should not
be tolorated, regardless of target.
We (or FBI) might encourage your ISP to boot you.
Hate speech is not illegal.Have you read the first amendment?
Thank you for admitting that you post hate speech. That definitely makes you a troll.
Good catch.
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
hypatiab7

Joe Bruno
I hate antisemites. Is that unreasonable? They murdered 6 million Jews.
A***@yahoo.com
They're trying to scare you. Every one knows you've been joking with a number of joke posts lately.
Joe Bruno
Yes, everyone except a few dummies like Christopher Lee and Tim.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
Your hatred (of anyone) does not give you license to post bomb threats.
Joe Bruno
In case you didn't know, you just threatened me.ROTFL!
Joe Bruno

http://www.justanswer.com/criminal-law/6q4fu-illegal-threaten-someone-legal-repercussions.html
Joe Bruno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_threat
hypatiab7
2017-03-11 01:12:44 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I love antisemites. I'll send you a bomb that will go off when you open the package. BANG! No more human garbage.
Who are we supposed to report terrorist threats to? FBI?
The FBI will ask you if I know where he lives. The answer is no.
They will ask you if I know his real name. Same answer
Then they will tell you they have no case.
First the FBI would make certain that Arthur Tandy is Joe Bruno's real name
and ask why he uses a nym. Then they'd ask why he's shooting off his mouth threatening people he doesn't know. Then they'd ask why he cross-posted a
bunch of Nazis to an atheist newsgroup. Then they'd ask why he's been
trolling an atheist newsgroup for 13 years. Maybe they'd even ask, if he's really Jewish, why does he keep pushing Christianity in our faces. Then,
they'd laugh in ArtieJoe's face and leave. They have more things to worry
about with the weirdo in the White House than crotchety old men with delusions
of grandeur.
Joe Bruno
2017-03-11 17:38:13 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
[...]
Why would that be relevant to the case?

Show us where I advocate Christianity.
hypatiab7
2017-03-12 11:14:19 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Saint Else Ware
[...]
They'd have to figure out if you were capable of testifying honestly.
Post by Joe Bruno
Show us where I advocate Christianity.
All they'd have to do is read your posting history under all your nyms.
And they could track down all your messages very easily, even if you tried to erase/delete them.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-03-08 05:16:07 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Saint Else Ware
2017-03-08 12:07:49 UTC
no.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-03-08 16:01:31 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
Marvin Sebourn
no.
yes.

You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
hypatiab7
2017-03-09 12:57:03 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
Marvin Sebourn
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
Marvin Sebourn
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless bitcoins.
A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop complaining
that we never send him anything.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-03-10 21:51:48 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
Marvin Sebourn
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
Marvin Sebourn
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless bitcoins.
A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop complaining
that we never send him anything.
How thoughtful of you, hypatiab7! Let's agree to make amount-matching pledges!

Marvin

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Joe Bruno
I just made a bunch of $100 bills in my basement. I'll sell you one for $75.
Smiler
2017-03-11 03:49:24 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless bitcoins.
A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop
complaining that we never send him anything.
How thoughtful of you, hypatiab7! Let's agree to make amount-matching pledges!
Marvin
I just made a bunch of $100 bills in my basement. I'll sell you one for $75.
They're as real as your supposed god character.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-03-12 11:40:24 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless
bitcoins. A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop
complaining that we never send him anything.
How thoughtful of you, hypatiab7! Let's agree to make amount-matching pledges!
I just made a bunch of $100 bills in my basement. I'll sell you one for $75.
They're as real as your supposed god character.
ArtieJoe is too wifty to understand that what Marvin and I wrote is
obviously a joke. What ArtieJoe wrote may be intended as a joke,
but it sounds like he's trying to sell counterfeit money. No doubt
the FBI would question him about that. Marvin is talking about
cryptomoney - money written in a code that no one can read,
especially if it's invisible.. I was writing about money that can't
be seen or felt. Arthur was writing about counterfeit money. Even
if you're joking about it, counterfeit money is real.
hypatiab7
2017-03-11 01:22:02 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
What a great idea, Marvin! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless
Sounds good to me. But, lets not tell Mikey. It'll be a surprise!
Smiler
2017-03-11 03:47:35 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless bitcoins.
A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop complaining
that we never send him anything.
How thoughtful of you, hypatiab7! Let's agree to make amount-matching pledges!
Marvin
Count me in on that one too.
I've a huge pile of invisible, touchless bitcoins that I can send him.
They are cluttering up my desk right now. How much will the shipping cost
me?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-03-11 14:51:17 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless bitcoins.
A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop complaining
that we never send him anything.
How thoughtful of you, hypatiab7! Let's agree to make amount-matching pledges!
Marvin
Count me in on that one too.
I've a huge pile of invisible, touchless bitcoins that I can send him.
They are cluttering up my desk right now. How much will the shipping cost
me?
If they are touchless, they should be without weight, so shipping will
cost exactly as much as that for an empty container of suitable
dimensions. What a bargain!
2017-03-15 01:22:39 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
[...]
That gives me an idea. To reduce shipping costs, include a helium balloon
in your parcel. Put enough helium in your parcel and the post office will
pay _you_ money and deliver it for free.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-03-15 22:43:30 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
[...]
I dunno about _your_ post office, but ours is constantly losing money,
raising rates, and lagging further and further behind email in the
delivery of real (i.e., desired) letters. I would expect little cash
from that source.
2017-03-12 11:42:30 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
the alternative is i may have to take a job in china ...
I have been sending you cryptocurrency weekly, and in large amounts.
no.
yes.
You probably can't see it because it's crypto-currency.
What a great idea! Maybe I'll send him some invisible, touchless bitcoins.
A whole pile of them in a nice box. Then he'll have to stop complaining
that we never send him anything.
How thoughtful of you, hypatiab7! Let's agree to make amount-matching pledges!
Marvin
Count me in on that one too.
I've a huge pile of invisible, touchless bitcoins that I can send him.
They are cluttering up my desk right now. How much will the shipping cost
me?
Not much. They're light as a crypto-feather.