Who Crucified Jesus
Add Reply
Joe Bruno
2016-11-28 03:09:07 UTC
From Wikipedia;

According to the canonical gospels, Jesus, the Christ, was arrested, tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7][8
h***@gmail.com
2016-11-28 07:18:13 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
From Wikipedia;
According to the canonical gospels, Jesus, the Christ, was arrested, tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7][8
Wiki is not a piece of evident to support the claim of the crucify.
So, you are trying to mislead...even after freshly out of your rehab.
Evolve This
2016-11-28 16:57:59 UTC
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-11-28 20:36:17 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?

And where are the records in the archives of the compulsive
record-keeping Romans of this particular crucifixion. Since crucifixion
was only used for the most heinous of crimes, it would be noted.
--
JD

I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Evolve This
2016-11-28 21:08:45 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence. You don't reject someone who doesn't exist. And He still exists for eternity.
You need History and Philosophy to understand the world, Geography can't help you.
I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Kevrob
2016-11-28 21:25:41 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence. You don't reject someone who doesn't exist.
Show ol ' Josh was rejected contemporary to his life, or even shortly after
his death. Any rejection was being done years - decades - later, and
was a rejection of the Christian sect growing up around the myth.
Post by Evolve This
And He still exists for eternity.
You still need to prove he _ever_ existed. Ridiculous claims about
entities surviving eternally, violating entropy, need extremely
cnvincing evidence.
Post by Evolve This
You need History and Philosophy to understand the world, Geography can't help you.
You need all three, and more, actually.
Kevin R
b***@m.nu
2016-11-28 22:22:35 UTC
Who Crucified Jesus?
No one at all. you cant put a fairy tale on a stick
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2016-11-28 23:14:20 UTC
Or Someone was on a stick therefore it's NO fairy tale. It works either way.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-11-28 21:42:52 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
How is that evidence?
--
JD

I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2016-11-28 21:49:18 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
How is that evidence?
I just told you: You need philosophy and History to understand the world from the believers perspective.
In fact without philosophy, and logics dubious historians will deceive you.
YOU CANNOT REJECT TRUMP AS YOUR PRESIDENT UNLESS HE EXISTS AND WAS ELCTED....by the majority of Americans.
JD
I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
b***@m.nu
2016-11-28 22:25:49 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:49:18 -0800 (PST), Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
How is that evidence?
I just told you: You need philosophy and History to understand the world from the believers perspective.
In fact without philosophy, and logics dubious historians will deceive you.
YOU CANNOT REJECT TRUMP AS YOUR PRESIDENT UNLESS HE EXISTS AND WAS ELCTED....by the majority of Americans.
Oh that is so not true you ignorant DUMBFUCK
I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2016-11-28 23:20:12 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
How is that evidence?
I just told you: You need philosophy and History to understand the world from the believers perspective.
In fact without philosophy, and logics dubious historians will deceive you.
YOU CANNOT REJECT TRUMP AS YOUR PRESIDENT UNLESS HE EXISTS AND WAS ELCTED....by the majority of Americans.
Oh that is so not true you ignorant DUMBFUCK
The Hebraic "Constitution" or Torah says Messiah/CHRIST will be born in the world
The Apostles and the Qur'an say He was born through the Virgin Mary and His name is JESUS.
The Jews refused to obey the dictate of their "Constitution' and this act was accounted to them as a BREACH OF CONTRACT which sent them wandering around the globe for 2000 years. WE WON YOU LOST.
I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-11-28 23:34:08 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
How is that evidence?
I just told you: You need philosophy and History to understand the world from the believers perspective.
But when you said that it was under the nym EvolveThis, moron.
The believers need to have their perspective coincide with reality. If it doesn't, then it's imagianation.
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
In fact without philosophy, and logics dubious historians will deceive you.
Once more in clearer language, please.
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
YOU CANNOT REJECT TRUMP AS YOUR PRESIDENT UNLESS HE EXISTS AND WAS ELCTED....by the majority of Americans.
You do not understand how our system works. the majority does not elect the president, the electoral college does.
I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
b***@m.nu
2016-11-28 22:24:33 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:42:52 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
no the jewish religion which has been around far longer than you dumb
ass fucking christians know that the jesus christ bullshit if just a
stupid pipe dream created because some idiot thought he could make a
few bucks
How is that evidence?
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2016-11-28 23:12:56 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
no the jewish religion which has been around far longer than you dumb
ass fucking christians know that the jesus christ bullshit if just a
stupid pipe dream created because some idiot thought he could make a
few bucks
That's what rejection means. If Christ/Messiah was before Judaism we wouldn't be talking about REJECTION. Here is how it works in Moses farewell'speech:
"Eternal your God will send you the Messiah/Christ, Him you must harken....
If anyone doesn't listen to the words that I put in His mouth, it's I who will call that person into account....." Deut. 18:15-19
Post by b***@m.nu
How is that evidence?
Cloud Hobbit
2016-11-28 23:28:18 UTC
Post by Evolve This
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Evolve This
Who Crucified Jesus?
Crucified on the instigation of the Eternal Conspirators. I mean Jews.
What's your evidence that this Jesus person ever existed?
Jews reject Him as the Messiah, that's the evidence.
Not conclusive. Where is he written about during his lifetime?

You don't reject someone who doesn't exist.

Religious people do all kinds of crazy shit, Catholics think they eat the body of christ, when it' just some nasty little wafer.

And He still exists for eternity.

Not without evidence. Something more substantial than one group of religious loonies rejects another religion's loonie.
Post by Evolve This
You need History and Philosophy to understand the world, Geography can't help you.
Philosophy will not provide evidence on whether someone lived or not.
History is exactly the point. no history of Jesus from his time. Not a single scrap of anything by or about him, by anyone. No record of his crucifixion, no record of his miracles, which you would think would get people's attention and might just be a bit of information that people would write down. Nothing from Philo the elder who was in the area at the time. Nothing. NOTHING that proves this man ever existed.
I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Smiler
2016-11-28 20:26:49 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
From Wikipedia;
According to the canonical gospels,
Unverified and unverifiable stories.
Post by Joe Bruno
Jesus, the Christ, was arrested,
tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally
crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7][8
According to the fairy tales.
Do you believe the King Kong story too?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-11-28 21:43:50 UTC
From Wikipedia;
Post by Joe Bruno
Jesus, the Christ, was arrested,
tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally
crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7][8
According to the fairy tales.
Do you believe the King Kong story too?
And if it were true, where are the Roman Empire records of any such
crucifixion?
--
JD

I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2016-11-28 21:54:27 UTC
According to the fairy tales.
Do you believe the King Kong story too?
Fairy tale brought Rome to its knees and stop its version of idolatry by conquests. The fairy tale also painted Jews in the corner.
So they are left digging for rocks to establish connection to the land they were banished from 2000 years ago. THIS IS A MIRACLE regardless whether Jesus existed or not. Yet miracles belong to God JESUS.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-11-28 21:05:31 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
From Wikipedia;
According to the canonical gospels, Jesus, the Christ, was arrested, tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified by the Romans.[5][6][7][8
The Canonical are obviously lying. No such person existed as far as anyone can PROVE. Some people try and convince us he was a real person because they can find references to Jesus, just not during his supposed lifetime.

Not a single nonbiblical reference exists from the time of his supposed death.
Nobody wrote about Jesus and Jesus never wrote about anything or anybody.

It's quite simple, Jesus is jut like God. A COMPLETE AND TOTAL MYTH. DEVOID
OF EVIDENCE. As far as anyone can prove, there is no God and there was no Jesus.