ATHEISTS LACK THE ABILITY TO
2018-04-03 20:39:17 UTC
.

think outside themselves that's why they don't understand spiritual
Amazing Answers
2018-04-03 20:44:35 UTC
.
think outside themselves that's why they don't understand spiritual
Why is that?
%
2018-04-03 21:01:11 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
Post by %
.
think outside themselves that's why they don't understand spiritual
Why is that?
normally i wouldn't take the bait here but ,
i'm feeling a bit slap happy , why is what that
Amazing Answers
Well, it's the curiosity regarding the why is that regarding your claim of what.
%
they think spiritual means religious
Yap Honghor
2018-04-04 01:34:19 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
.
Anything from donkey or brain damaged person is unfathomable or stupid or meaningless or illogical or trolling, from the very beginning.
%
2018-04-04 01:39:11 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
.
do you ever have normal conversation here
Amazing Answers
I have same question too.
Amazing Answers
2018-04-04 01:48:50 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
.
Evidently you've got donkey on your mind.
Smiler
2018-04-03 21:59:41 UTC
.
think outside themselves that's why they don't understand spiritual
How can we understand that which you cannot show exists?
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

2018-04-03 22:01:15 UTC
.
i can't show you exist
Smiler
2018-04-08 02:35:41 UTC
.
think outside themselves that's why they don't understand spiritual
How can we understand that which you cannot show exists?
i can't show you exist
Do you often correspond with the non-existent.
Ooops! I forgot you pray to a non-existent deity.

Gronk
2018-04-06 03:36:25 UTC
.
think outside themselves that's why they don't understand spiritual
StanFast
2018-04-08 20:33:32 UTC
Some of the alleged atheists have moved their brain outside their skull due to consuming too many bottles of Robitussin cough syrup so they certainly are thinking outside themselves ...
%
2018-04-08 20:40:56 UTC
i can't read people that post with phones there's no quoted text
Smiler
2018-04-10 00:48:40 UTC
Post by StanFast
Some of the alleged atheists have moved their brain outside their skull
due to consuming too many bottles of Robitussin cough syrup so they
certainly are thinking outside themselves ...
i can't read
We've noticed.

so , you want an award for that
Street
2018-04-10 01:07:54 UTC
Post by StanFast
Some of the alleged atheists have moved their brain outside their skull
due to consuming too many bottles of Robitussin cough syrup so they
certainly are thinking outside themselves ...
i can't read people that post with phones there's no quoted text
It's not phones, it's using Google Groups on phones that fucks things up. I
post with phones almost exclusively. But I don't use GG.
%
i don't think i ever have
Street
2018-04-10 03:15:49 UTC
Post by Street
Post by StanFast
It's not phones, it's using Google Groups on phones that fucks things up. I
post with phones almost exclusively. But I don't use GG.
i don't think i ever have
GG sux. I dunno why anybody uses it, unless they can't figure out how to
use a real usenet client.
%
the kids on the phones use it
Tim
And they use your mom.
%
the above is an example
Tim
2018-04-12 07:45:02 UTC
Post by Street
Post by %
Post by Street
Post by StanFast
It's not phones, it's using Google Groups on phones that fucks things up. I
post with phones almost exclusively. But I don't use GG.
i don't think i ever have
GG sux. I dunno why anybody uses it, unless they can't figure out how to
use a real usenet client.
the kids on the phones use it
And they use your mom.
the above is an example
Sure, even the kids with phones use her. They put their phones on vibrate, LOL!