The collective disgraces it... YET AGAIN
Add Reply
JTEM
2017-03-19 05:28:08 UTC
I love it!

The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Your "cite" proves you wrong.

It supports what I state and it falsifies you.

AS ALWAYS, the collective shoots itself in the foot!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158570390368
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-19 11:47:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Your "cite" proves you wrong.
It supports what I state and it falsifies you.
AS ALWAYS, the collective shoots itself in the foot!
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
Gronk
LOL!
JTEM
2017-04-01 15:43:19 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"

Only the collective could mistaken their stupidity for
an argument...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/159024575928
Joe Bruno
They all seem to exhibit blind arrogance.
Gronk
2017-04-08 23:18:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
So, feel free to show how you would reverse engineer the Enigma
Machine ->
hypatiab7
2017-04-19 03:40:02 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective could mistaken their stupidity for
an argument...
You're just upset because everyone sees through you.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/159024575928
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-19 11:59:49 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
Joe Bruno
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-04-21 01:16:13 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
Well, hardly. It's revealing that you acknowledged that the diverse group which is termed "the collective" does think. Sorry that we can't say that the entire group of theists here engages in thinking, either individually or collectively.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Christopher A. Lee
2017-04-21 02:49:51 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 18:16:13 -0700 (PDT), Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
What a fucking moron. A deliberately nasty liar as well as an idiot.
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Well, hardly. It's revealing that you acknowledged that the diverse group
which is termed "the collective" does think. Sorry that we can't say that
the entire group of theists here engages in thinking, either individually
or collectively.
Marvin Sebourn
These two morons can't imagine people living in the real world all
seeing it the same way, so they imagine it is some kind of
group-think, when they are the ones who are part of a religious
group-think.

They also "think" that correcting them when they get our POV wrong
because they can't think outside their religion, is also some kind of
group-think.
Yap Honghor
2017-04-21 07:08:48 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
JTEM is just the same as you moron, wrong as usual from day one.
What is there to think when you all cannot show that you own a pixie???
By having faith in the words from those goat herders means nothing true can be expected....and this has been the case for the last 2000 over years.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 10:56:34 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
In what way?

I see a whole bunch of individuals who think similarly on only one subject and differently on everything else.

So, what is "the collective":?
Joe Bruno
2017-04-27 06:37:42 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
In what way?
I see a whole bunch of individuals who think similarly on only one subject and differently on everything else.
So, what is "the collective":?
Really?

You all support abortion rights
YOu all are antireligion
YOu all are antirepublican
You all take liberties with the truth
You all support gay rights
You all oppose Trump on immigration
You all support socialized medicine
You all are anti-capitalist
You all want to raise taxes on the wealthy
You all want more gun control
Joe Bruno

Cloud Hobbit
2017-04-27 08:35:08 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
In what way?
I see a whole bunch of individuals who think similarly on only one subject and differently on everything else.
So, what is "the collective":?
Really?
You all support abortion rights
As long as your means taking rights away from a living human being, the mother, and forcing her to have a baby, yes.
Post by Joe Bruno
YOu all are antireligion
It's less about anti-religion and more about religious oppression which has been done by all of the Big 3, Christianity, Islan and Judaism.

The Catholic Church was doing some truly unspeakable things in Ireland.
http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
Catholic extermination camps
Surpisingly few know that Nazi extermination camps in World War II were by no means the only ones in Europe at the time. In the years 1942-1943 also in Croatia existed numerous extermination camps, run by Catholic Ustasha under their dictator Ante Paveli, a practising Catholic and regular visitor to the then pope. There were even concentration camps exclusively for children!

In these camps - the most notorious was Jasenovac, headed by a Franciscan friar - orthodox-Christian serbians (and a substantial number of Jews) were murdered. Like the Nazis the Catholic Ustasha burned their victims in kilns, alive (the Nazis were decent enough to have their victims gassed first). But most of the victims were simply stabbed, slain or shot to death, the number of them being estimated between 300,000 and 600,000, in a rather tiny country. Many of the killers were Franciscan friars. The atrocities were appalling enough to induce bystanders of the Nazi "Sicherheitsdient der SS", watching, to complain about them to Hitler (who did not listen). The pope knew about these events and did nothing to prevent them. [MV]
Post by Joe Bruno
YOu all are antirepublican
I'm also antiDemocrat.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all take liberties with the truth
Not true at all, unless you mean when we are describing how despicable we find your invasion.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all support gay rights
Humjan rights.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all oppose Trump on immigration
Not me. I think we should enforce the lAw, it's a fair set of laws that every country has some version of.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all support socialized medicine
Not even a little bit. States can do what they want but the feds have no business meddling.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all are anti-capitalist
Wrong again.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all want to raise taxes on the wealthy
I want to be the wealthy. They are taxed at rates that translate to the top 10% of earners pay around 90% of the taxes.
Post by Joe Bruno
You all want more gun control
Nope, very firm on the second amendment. If they ever come up with gun control that actually works I might change my mind. For now, I choose to think this is one of the Founding Fathers best ideas.

There just happen to be a lot of leftists who are also atheists, but Libertarians are as well, and I suspect a lot more Republicans than admit it are as well.

You can't pigeon hole us. It's not like your side doesn't have plenty of stereotypes that are true and unflattering. Jim and Tammy Faye. Peter Popoff.
Ken Ham.
Yap Honghor
You are all for it when you said you will migrate if Trumpidiot elected?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-04-27 07:57:01 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
We think alike. We do it because we have come to the same understandings mostly for the same reasons. We recognize certain scientific truths because they are true and have reams of evidence to back them up.

We all have a misrepresentation which is something the theists here and the professional ones running Christian propaganda organizations do a lot.
We don't like it when apologists use outdated or false information. We don't like being lied about by the assholes here or by those same propagandists and apologists.

What we all seem to have is a love and respect for the truth, truth that is demonstrable, repeatable, and not based on faith but on real evidence.

I think that makes up pretty normal.

Any proof on that God character yet?
Marvin Sebourn
2017-04-09 20:12:26 UTC
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
What do you consider "without once having glimpsed it"?

Do you mean not seeing one of an earlier type?

Does your "without once having glimpsed it" include seeing the operational manual for the wartime Enigma machine?

Pretty much of a glimpse, I'd say.

Marvin Sebourn
Gronk
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-19 12:03:45 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
What do you consider "without once having glimpsed it"?
Silence.
How long have you thought you were Dennis Haysbert?
Joe Bruno
2017-04-19 05:03:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Your "cite" proves you wrong.
It supports what I state and it falsifies you.
AS ALWAYS, the collective shoots itself in the foot!
SHHHHHHHH! They discredit themselves every day. Napoleon said:"Never interrupt
your enemy while he is making a mistake."
Yap Honghor
That is why we allow you to post all the time...and they come with all the mistakes!
Gronk
an argument...
Cloud Hobbit
2017-04-27 08:10:00 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Joe Bruno
Only the collective could mistaken their stupidity for
an argument...
I did a search using "did poland reverse engineer the enigma?" after sifting through several websites on the subject and I don't know if I would call it call it reverse engineering but Polish codebreakers did come up with machines that could decrypt Enigma-coded messages. When the Nazi' were about to invade Poland they upgraded the machines and added a new layer of complexity.

https://books.google.com/books?id=VJMyDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=did+poland+reverse+engineer+an+enigma+machine&source=bl&ots=nOOFjDftXN&sig=5fagiJ034ftBgRtI5y129ycyjn0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC8NOXlsTTAhXJ5lQKHVd6BWUQ6AEISjAG#v=onepage&q=did%20poland%20reverse%20engineer%20an%20enigma%20machine&f=false

http://ciphermachines.com/enigma.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptanalysis_of_the_Enigma

The German plugboard-equipped Enigma became Nazi Germany's principal crypto-system. It was broken by the Polish General Staff's Cipher Bureau in December 1932—with the aid of French-supplied intelligence material that had been obtained from a German spy. Shortly before the outbreak of World War II, the Polish Cipher Bureau initiated the French and British into its Enigma-breaking techniques and technology at a conference held in Warsaw.

From this beginning, the British Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park built up an extensive cryptanalytic facility. Initially, the decryption was mainly of Luftwaffe and a few Army messages, as the Kriegsmarine (German navy) employed much more secure procedures for using Enigma. Alan Turing, a Cambridge University mathematician and logician, provided much of the original thinking that led to the design of the cryptanalytical Bombe machines and the eventual breaking of naval Enigma. However, the German Navy introduced an Enigma version with a fourth rotor for its U-boats resulting in a prolonged period when these messages could not be decrypted. With the capture of relevant cipher keys and the use of much faster US Navy Bombes, regular, rapid reading of U-boat messages resumed.

Turns out the little shit got another one right.
That's 2 in the time I've been here.

JTEM's the kind of person you don't like at first and then after a while, you can't stand the sight of him/her/it.
Gronk
2017-05-01 03:05:41 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Joe Bruno
[...]
From this beginning, the British Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park built up an extensive cryptanalytic facility. Initially, the decryption was mainly of Luftwaffe and a few Army messages, as the Kriegsmarine (German navy) employed much more secure procedures for using Enigma. Alan Turing, a Cambridge University mathematician and logician, provided much of the original thinking that led to the design of the cryptanalytical Bombe machines and the eventual breaking of naval Enigma. However, the German Navy introduced an Enigma version with a fourth rotor for its U-boats resulting in a prolonged period when these messages could not be decrypted. With the capture of relevant cipher keys and the use of much faster US Navy Bombes, regular, rapid reading of U-boat messages resumed.
Turns out the little shit got another one right.
That's 2 in the time I've been here.
JTEM's the kind of person you don't like at first and then after a while, you can't stand the sight of him/her/it.
He claimed the Poles did the reverse engineering WITHOUT seeing it.

From

http://ciphermachines.com/enigma.html

"The 3 Polish codebreakers had access to an Enigma machine, but did not
know the rotor wiring."

And from

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

In 1932 "Consequently, the Poles were able to build their own Enigma
machines, which were called Enigma doubles." which was ok til 1938
when the Germans changed things up.

"On 26 and 27 July 1939,[4] in Pyry near Warsaw, the Poles initiated
French and British military intelligence representatives into their
Enigma-decryption techniques and equipment, including Zygalski sheets and
the cryptologic bomb, and promised each delegation a Polish-reconstructed
Enigma."

Now this is even more fun!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Enigma_double

"The Bureau purchased a commercial Engima machine"

"Rejewski made rapid progress and was able to determine the wiring of the
military Enigma."

Etc.

SO much for not having "glimpsed" one!!!
Marvin Sebourn
2017-05-02 03:27:42 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Gronk
Post by Joe Bruno
[...]
From this beginning, the British Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park built up an extensive cryptanalytic facility. Initially, the decryption was mainly of Luftwaffe and a few Army messages, as the Kriegsmarine (German navy) employed much more secure procedures for using Enigma. Alan Turing, a Cambridge University mathematician and logician, provided much of the original thinking that led to the design of the cryptanalytical Bombe machines and the eventual breaking of naval Enigma. However, the German Navy introduced an Enigma version with a fourth rotor for its U-boats resulting in a prolonged period when these messages could not be decrypted. With the capture of relevant cipher keys and the use of much faster US Navy Bombes, regular, rapid reading of U-boat messages resumed.
[...]
Hello Gronk--I hadn't planned on the further pursuit of Polish cryptanalysis, but I thought I'd tack on just a bit more to your post, already a good one:

Arthur Scherbius invented what came to be called the Enigma machine, placing it on the commercial market about 1923. German military units purchased units, and started using them about 1928 or 1929. Similar models were glimpsed.

A mis-shipped military Enigma arrived in Warsaw. Poland, instead of Germany, and was examined by Polish cryptanalysts and tried in a practice decoding run which failed because the input keys were not known. “Glimpsed” for about 24 hours by the Poles.

Hans Thilo Schmidt, a German, sold an instruction manual for the military model Enigma, and copies or photographs of this manual found their way to the Polish codebreakers. Glimpsed for months and years. Schmidt was later executed by the Germans for his betrayals.

The daily codes and Stecker settings were given to the Poles, covering several time periods, so they could decode German military messages. Glimpsed for several time periods over a period of some years.

This is no way minimizes the intellectual attainments of the small Polish crypto department during the approximate period 1920 to 1935. I know only a little of their work. I learned they did a great deal with very limited physical resources, and their accomplishments should have much greater popular recognition.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Gronk
2017-05-08 04:05:12 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Gronk
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Gronk
Post by Joe Bruno
[...]
From this beginning, the British Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park built up an extensive cryptanalytic facility. Initially, the decryption was mainly of Luftwaffe and a few Army messages, as the Kriegsmarine (German navy) employed much more secure procedures for using Enigma. Alan Turing, a Cambridge University mathematician and logician, provided much of the original thinking that led to the design of the cryptanalytical Bombe machines and the eventual breaking of naval Enigma. However, the German Navy introduced an Enigma version with a fourth rotor for its U-boats resulting in a prolonged period when these messages could not be decrypted. With the capture of relevant cipher keys and the use of much faster US Navy Bombes, regular, rapid reading of U-boat messages resumed.
[...]
A worthy contribution. Notice how JDUM has fled the scene...