The collective disgraces it... YET AGAIN
Add Reply
JTEM
2017-03-19 05:28:08 UTC
I love it!

The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Your "cite" proves you wrong.

It supports what I state and it falsifies you.

AS ALWAYS, the collective shoots itself in the foot!

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/158570390368
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-19 11:47:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Your "cite" proves you wrong.
It supports what I state and it falsifies you.
AS ALWAYS, the collective shoots itself in the foot!
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
Gronk
LOL!
JTEM
2017-04-01 15:43:19 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"

Only the collective could mistaken their stupidity for
an argument...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/159024575928
Joe Bruno
They all seem to exhibit blind arrogance.
Gronk
2017-04-08 23:18:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
So, feel free to show how you would reverse engineer the Enigma
Machine ->
hypatiab7
2017-04-19 03:40:02 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective could mistaken their stupidity for
an argument...
You're just upset because everyone sees through you.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/159024575928
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-19 11:59:49 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
Joe Bruno
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-04-21 01:16:13 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
Well, hardly. It's revealing that you acknowledged that the diverse group which is termed "the collective" does think. Sorry that we can't say that the entire group of theists here engages in thinking, either individually or collectively.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Christopher A. Lee
2017-04-21 02:49:51 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 18:16:13 -0700 (PDT), Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
What a fucking moron. A deliberately nasty liar as well as an idiot.
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Well, hardly. It's revealing that you acknowledged that the diverse group
which is termed "the collective" does think. Sorry that we can't say that
the entire group of theists here engages in thinking, either individually
or collectively.
Marvin Sebourn
These two morons can't imagine people living in the real world all
seeing it the same way, so they imagine it is some kind of
group-think, when they are the ones who are part of a religious
group-think.

They also "think" that correcting them when they get our POV wrong
because they can't think outside their religion, is also some kind of
group-think.
Yap Honghor
2017-04-21 07:08:48 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
JTEM is just the same as you moron, wrong as usual from day one.
What is there to think when you all cannot show that you own a pixie???
By having faith in the words from those goat herders means nothing true can be expected....and this has been the case for the last 2000 over years.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 10:56:34 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by JTEM
Post by h***@gmail.com
We love it when we see JTEM is wrong as usual.....
How does one reverse-engineer an equipment without seeing it???????
LOL!
It is funny. "I dunno how to do it so it has to be wrong!"
Only the collective
Still waitihng for you to tell us what "the collective" is.
He means you and the other atheists. I like the label. You clowns think as a group.
In what way?

I see a whole bunch of individuals who think similarly on only one subject and differently on everything else.

So, what is "the collective":?
Marvin Sebourn
2017-04-09 20:12:26 UTC
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
What do you consider "without once having glimpsed it"?

Do you mean not seeing one of an earlier type?

Does your "without once having glimpsed it" include seeing the operational manual for the wartime Enigma machine?

Pretty much of a glimpse, I'd say.

Marvin Sebourn
Gronk
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-19 12:03:45 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
What do you consider "without once having glimpsed it"?
Silence.
How long have you thought you were Dennis Haysbert?
Joe Bruno
2017-04-19 05:03:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
I love it!
The collective invents another sock puppet to
use to say stupid things....
There is a type of "Reverse Engineering" that
doesn't involve any contact with the item
you're duplicated.
The Polish did this at the start of WWII when
they reverse-engineered a NAZI Enigma Machine
without once having glimpsed it...
Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
Your "cite" proves you wrong.
It supports what I state and it falsifies you.
AS ALWAYS, the collective shoots itself in the foot!
SHHHHHHHH! They discredit themselves every day. Napoleon said:"Never interrupt
your enemy while he is making a mistake."
Yap Honghor
That is why we allow you to post all the time...and they come with all the mistakes!
Gronk