The Supreme and Stuff
Jahnu
2017-05-14 21:15:16 UTC
Mayapur Productions Present

The Supreme and Stuff

https://youtu.be/GREhiP_e3X4

Have a look at my art -

http://youtu.be/uWw9o4DMHMo - God the Supreme Designer
http://youtu.be/2uRbsf9Vzg8 - Sudder street
http://youtu.be/y4F6tkoYZok - Planet Plant
http://youtu.be/e_ejv98XyL8 - Nature

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
raven1
2017-05-14 21:57:42 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Mayapur Productions Present
The Supreme and Stuff
More like "Stuff and Nonsense". Get stuffed, Jesper.
Jahnu
2017-05-15 04:44:32 UTC
bitch moan whine
Meditation means to concentrate on one single point. The Vedic
tradition, which is the original tradition explaining meditation,
recommends different methods, both physical and psychic, to aid this
kind of total absorbtion of the mind.

Meditation takes place in the mind by concentating on one single point
or object. To do this one uses a sound vibration to hold the mind fast
on. Most new-age methods entails making the mind empty and to do that
one stares at a flame or a circle one has drawn on the wall.

But it is not possible to empty the mind, for the mind is always full
of all kinds of thoughts, feelings and impressions that constantly
imposes themselves. Just try even for one second to not think of
anything. It's not possible.

In the classical yoga process - astanga yoga (the eight fold yoga
process) one reduces the breathing cycle to quiet the mind. If one
inhales very slowly, keeps it, and then exhales very slowly, one will
find that the mind quiets down. This form of breathing control is
called pranayama, and it is this method in particular that has a
beneficial effect on the body. How this is so I can explain in more
depth if someone might wish it.

But to concentrate the mind fully on one single point one uses a sound
vibration, ie. a mantra. All Vedic mantras are composed of names of
God. The word mantra is a Sanskrit compound of two word - mana and
trayate - meaning respectively mind and to free. So the word mantra
means that which liberates the mind.

Why a mantra is always composed of names of God is because the
ultimate best one can concentrate on is God. I the Vedic philosophy it
is explained that God's name is non-different from God Himself. On the
physical plane there is always duality. There is a difference between
a word and the object a word denotes. For instance, there is a
difference between the word water and the substance water. But on the
spiritual plane there is no duality, so there is no difference between
an object and the name of an object. I the spiritual world the
substance water and the word water is the same.

In the same way there is no difference between God's name and God
Himself. In the Vedic process meditation therefore means to
concentrate on God and that is done by focusing the mind on God's
name.

This method of mental concentration on a mantra will enhance one's
overall ability to concentrate. One will find a greater extend of
mental calm and balance during the rest of the day as well. If one for
instance meditates even 10 - 20 minuttes a day the result will be an
overall mental calm and balance. That will have a beneficial effect on
what one otherwise is doing. This is a complete scientific process
whose beneficial effect one can experience and measure. It doesn't
matter what one believes or doesn't believe - whether one is religious
or not. A genuine mantra will benefit the mind under all
circumstances.

The following is a description of how one can practically meditate. I
will give you a mantra which is - om namah bhagavate vasudevaya. It
means, O Lord, I offer my obeisances onto You. The idea is to repeat
this mantra within the mind quite slowly and focus the mind on the
sound. Every time the thoughts of the mind comes in, what they
inevitably will, one pushes them away by keeping the focus on the
mantra. In this way one can keep the mind from being occupied with all
the thoughts, feelings, and impressions it's usually engaged in.

There are those who say, that it doesn't matter what kind of sound one
concentrates the mind on, but that is false. For example, you can try
to meditate on the sound Coca-cola or Mickey Mouse and see if it has
the same effect. It doesn't. The sound of God's name has a beneficial
effect on the mind that no other sound can measure up to. Anyone can
test and verify that.

So good luck. Let me know how it goes. If there are something you want
me to explain closer I am at your service.

raven1
2017-05-15 13:38:23 UTC
Says the guy with the attention span of a mayfly.
Jahnu
2017-05-17 03:54:51 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/229963/ancient_egyptian_question_marksmedallion/

raven1
2017-05-17 13:23:13 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/229963/ancient_egyptian_question_marksmedallion/
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, you should have been a comedian. I point out that
you have the attention span of a mayfly, and your response is to prove
my point by posting something completely irrelevant. Idiot!
Jahnu
2017-05-18 02:56:55 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/harvard-neurosurgeon-confirms-the-afterlife-exists/

raven1
2017-05-18 13:16:42 UTC
Same non-existent website you cited before. Idiot!
Jahnu
2017-05-19 03:38:52 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/01/peer-reviewed-science-losing-credibility-as-large-amounts-of-research-shown-to-be-false/

raven1
2017-05-19 12:58:15 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/01/peer-reviewed-science-losing-credibility-as-large-amounts-of-research-shown-to-be-false/
Nice k00ksite, Jesper! We have climate change denial, anti-vax
nonsense, UFOs in Saturn's rings, right-wing political conspiracy
theories... seriously, do you ever even bother to read the crap you
post?
Jahnu
2017-05-20 04:22:52 UTC
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)

Do you know understan how atheism has damaged your mind?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/15538615/Treatment-of-animals-Meat-is-unnecessary-so-is-killing-animals

Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-20 15:23:48 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)
What "irrefutable, empiric facts" are you talking about?
raven1
2017-05-20 17:48:41 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 10:23:48 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)
What "irrefutable, empiric facts" are you talking about?
The UFOs in Saturn's rings, maybe? There's so much k00kery there it's
hard to know which part he means.
raven1
2017-05-20 17:47:44 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts
There aren't any facts presented in the k00ksite you posted. Again,
there's a bunch of anti-climate change nonsense, some anti-vax
nonsense, some UFO nonsense, some right-wing conspiracy nonsense...
basically, you're just confirming my observation that you'll
automatically believe literally anything, no matter how ridiculous it
is, as long as it's contrary to the mainstream.
Post by Jahnu
Do you know understan how atheism has damaged your mind?
"Know understan"? ROTFLMFAO, dumbass! Talk about being your own worst
enemy!
Jahnu
2017-05-21 01:51:51 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/scientific-verif-vedas

raven1
2017-05-21 01:57:54 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/scientific-verif-vedas
LOL! Another fact-free k00ksite that you've posted many times before.
Give it up already, loser. In over twenty years here you have
absolutely nothing to show for it other than convincing everyone that
you're an astonishingly ignorant idiot, and that ISKCON has nothing to
do with Krishna, and everything to do with being a con.
Jahnu
2017-05-22 04:46:43 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/06/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-powerful-forces-to-rally-for-a-ban-on-beef/

raven1
2017-05-22 15:58:48 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/06/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-powerful-forces-to-rally-for-a-ban-on-beef/
And anyone should give a shit about what some dumbass celebrity thinks
why? For all your ranting and raving about "Mickey Mouse culture", you
seem awfully impressed by what famous people think. That's not a
virtue, by the way, it's being a gullible idiot.
Jahnu
2017-05-23 01:25:40 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://vimeo.com/170251649/2fcca90310

raven1
2017-05-23 18:28:06 UTC
And Brave Sir Jesper bravely runs away again...
Jahnu
2017-05-23 23:55:55 UTC
Post by raven1
And Brave Sir Jesper bravely runs away again...
You wish, dumbass.

http://shiftfrequency.com/scientific-proof-of-reincarnation-dr-ian-stevensons-life-work/

Have a look at my art -

- God the Supreme Designer
- Sudder street
- Planet Plant

raven1
2017-05-24 23:07:51 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
And Brave Sir Jesper bravely runs away again...
You wish, dumbass.
http://shiftfrequency.com/scientific-proof-of-reincarnation-dr-ian-stevensons-life-work/
LOL! Wow, that's a steaming load of bollocks even for you, Jesper!
And, of course, it's from a k00ksite that has nothing to do with
science whatsoever. Bravo, dumbass!
Jahnu
2017-05-25 01:22:50 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.dandavats.com/?p=1400 - Schooling In The Realm Of Stupidity

raven1
2017-05-25 13:33:37 UTC
Sounds like your autobiography.
Jahnu
2017-05-26 00:31:07 UTC
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural. They say natural is
equivalent to material, they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.

This assertion, however, is far from scientific. It's an assertion
based on pure faith. Not only is the assertion that life comes from
matter based on pure faith, it is also unspported by science. There is
no natural explanation of conscious awareness. Science can't say
anthing comprehensive about consciouness, still the scientific method
is being hailed as the main source of knowledge in the modern culture.

So here we have a process of knowledge, ie. science, that has
absolutely nothing sensible or scientific to say about existenting in
the world. Still, modern science is being hailed as the culmination of
human knowledge and progress.

hmmm...

Fortunately, to this hopeless scenario there is a viable alternative.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)

default
2017-05-27 19:38:40 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural. They say natural is
equivalent to material, they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.
Let me simplify it for you. If it happens it is "natural."

Was that so hard?
Jahnu

raven1
2017-05-27 03:04:09 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural. They say natural is
equivalent to material,
In the English language, that's broadly true regardless of one's
religious opinions. You're an idiot.
ROTFLMFAO! "Chemical fluctuations"?? You really are a hopeless idiot!
Christopher A. Lee
2017-05-27 06:24:07 UTC
Post by Jahnu
they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.
ROTFLMFAO! "Chemical fluctuations"?? You really are a hopeless idiot!
Does anybody know is Jesper was this stupid before he got sucked into
his silly Hare Krishna cult?

He had to be stupid, but this stupid?
Jahnu
2017-05-27 21:53:25 UTC
but, but I don't know the word fluctuation, wah wah.
If it's not reviewed by some atheist in a lab coat it cannot be real
wah wah...
https://in.news.yahoo.com/scientifically-validated-now-ganga-water-holy-060417938.html

raven1
2017-05-28 00:27:12 UTC
but, but I don't know the word fluctuation, wah wah.
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, the expression "chemical fluctuations" in the
context you used it is almost as dumb and ignorant as "planetary
constellations" (the former can be a real thing, but it isn't here;
the latter is just nonsensical). It screams that you don't have the
slightest idea what you're talking about. I know that English isn't
your first language, but give it up. You're only going to make
yourself look like even more of a fool defending your mistake.
Jahnu
2017-05-28 23:03:18 UTC

raven1
2017-05-29 00:12:53 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/229963/ancient_egyptian_question_marksmedallion/
Oh, look, Jesper is running away as fast as he can from his "chemical
fluctuations" nonsense! ROTFLMFAO! Now he's going to either snip, or
lie about running away from his mistake.
Jahnu
2017-05-30 01:56:40 UTC
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Jesper is running away as fast as he can from his "chemical
fluctuations" nonsense! ROTFLMFAO! Now he's going to either snip, or
lie about running away from his mistake.
hahaha :) Listen to this uneducated, ignorant fool. He doesn't even
know the term chemical fluctuation. There are literally hundreds on
scientific articles on the net that use the term.

https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.75.054026

You really don't know much, do you, dumbass?

It's like when you whined about constellations of planets.

---but, but I follow astronomy.

Yeah right, and I'm the Pope.

raven1
2017-05-30 12:59:07 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Jesper is running away as fast as he can from his "chemical
fluctuations" nonsense! ROTFLMFAO! Now he's going to either snip, or
lie about running away from his mistake.
hahaha :) Listen to this uneducated, ignorant fool. He doesn't even
know the term chemical fluctuation.
Sure I do. As I mentioned, it's a real phrase. You just used it wrong.
Post by Jahnu
There are literally hundreds on
scientific articles on the net that use the term.
Yes, but they don't use the term incorrectly, like you did, you
blithering idiot.
Jahnu
2017-05-31 22:45:12 UTC
bitchmoan whine
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1523966677621438&set=a.270100376341414.71781.100000243609591&type=3

raven1
2017-06-01 00:21:58 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitchmoan whine
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1523966677621438&set=a.270100376341414.71781.100000243609591&type=3
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Jahnu
2017-06-01 05:34:58 UTC
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Still here, Birdbrain, to smack you down every time you open you ugly
meat-trap :D

raven1
2017-06-01 13:05:27 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Still here, Birdbrain, to smack you down
Jesper, you saying something stupid and ignorant, and me correcting
you, does not constitute you smacking anyone down. You're delusional.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-15 05:51:17 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Mayapur Productions Present
The Supreme and Stuff
https://youtu.be/GREhiP_e3X4
Give us a summary of what's in that video if you expect anyone to actually watch it.