The Supreme and Stuff
Jahnu
2017-05-14 21:15:16 UTC
Mayapur Productions Present

The Supreme and Stuff

https://youtu.be/GREhiP_e3X4

Have a look at my art -

http://youtu.be/uWw9o4DMHMo - God the Supreme Designer
http://youtu.be/2uRbsf9Vzg8 - Sudder street
http://youtu.be/y4F6tkoYZok - Planet Plant
http://youtu.be/e_ejv98XyL8 - Nature

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
raven1
2017-05-14 21:57:42 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Mayapur Productions Present
The Supreme and Stuff
More like "Stuff and Nonsense". Get stuffed, Jesper.
Jahnu
2017-05-15 04:44:32 UTC
bitch moan whine
Meditation means to concentrate on one single point. The Vedic
tradition, which is the original tradition explaining meditation,
recommends different methods, both physical and psychic, to aid this
kind of total absorbtion of the mind.

Meditation takes place in the mind by concentating on one single point
or object. To do this one uses a sound vibration to hold the mind fast
on. Most new-age methods entails making the mind empty and to do that
one stares at a flame or a circle one has drawn on the wall.

But it is not possible to empty the mind, for the mind is always full
of all kinds of thoughts, feelings and impressions that constantly
imposes themselves. Just try even for one second to not think of
anything. It's not possible.

In the classical yoga process - astanga yoga (the eight fold yoga
process) one reduces the breathing cycle to quiet the mind. If one
inhales very slowly, keeps it, and then exhales very slowly, one will
find that the mind quiets down. This form of breathing control is
called pranayama, and it is this method in particular that has a
beneficial effect on the body. How this is so I can explain in more
depth if someone might wish it.

But to concentrate the mind fully on one single point one uses a sound
vibration, ie. a mantra. All Vedic mantras are composed of names of
God. The word mantra is a Sanskrit compound of two word - mana and
trayate - meaning respectively mind and to free. So the word mantra
means that which liberates the mind.

Why a mantra is always composed of names of God is because the
ultimate best one can concentrate on is God. I the Vedic philosophy it
is explained that God's name is non-different from God Himself. On the
physical plane there is always duality. There is a difference between
a word and the object a word denotes. For instance, there is a
difference between the word water and the substance water. But on the
spiritual plane there is no duality, so there is no difference between
an object and the name of an object. I the spiritual world the
substance water and the word water is the same.

In the same way there is no difference between God's name and God
Himself. In the Vedic process meditation therefore means to
concentrate on God and that is done by focusing the mind on God's
name.

This method of mental concentration on a mantra will enhance one's
overall ability to concentrate. One will find a greater extend of
mental calm and balance during the rest of the day as well. If one for
instance meditates even 10 - 20 minuttes a day the result will be an
overall mental calm and balance. That will have a beneficial effect on
what one otherwise is doing. This is a complete scientific process
whose beneficial effect one can experience and measure. It doesn't
matter what one believes or doesn't believe - whether one is religious
or not. A genuine mantra will benefit the mind under all
circumstances.

The following is a description of how one can practically meditate. I
will give you a mantra which is - om namah bhagavate vasudevaya. It
means, O Lord, I offer my obeisances onto You. The idea is to repeat
this mantra within the mind quite slowly and focus the mind on the
sound. Every time the thoughts of the mind comes in, what they
inevitably will, one pushes them away by keeping the focus on the
mantra. In this way one can keep the mind from being occupied with all
the thoughts, feelings, and impressions it's usually engaged in.

There are those who say, that it doesn't matter what kind of sound one
concentrates the mind on, but that is false. For example, you can try
to meditate on the sound Coca-cola or Mickey Mouse and see if it has
the same effect. It doesn't. The sound of God's name has a beneficial
effect on the mind that no other sound can measure up to. Anyone can
test and verify that.

So good luck. Let me know how it goes. If there are something you want
me to explain closer I am at your service.

raven1
2017-05-15 13:38:23 UTC
Says the guy with the attention span of a mayfly.
Jahnu
2017-05-17 03:54:51 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/229963/ancient_egyptian_question_marksmedallion/

raven1
2017-05-17 13:23:13 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/229963/ancient_egyptian_question_marksmedallion/
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, you should have been a comedian. I point out that
you have the attention span of a mayfly, and your response is to prove
my point by posting something completely irrelevant. Idiot!
Jahnu
2017-05-18 02:56:55 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/harvard-neurosurgeon-confirms-the-afterlife-exists/

raven1
2017-05-18 13:16:42 UTC
Same non-existent website you cited before. Idiot!
Jahnu
2017-05-19 03:38:52 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/01/peer-reviewed-science-losing-credibility-as-large-amounts-of-research-shown-to-be-false/

raven1
2017-05-19 12:58:15 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/03/01/peer-reviewed-science-losing-credibility-as-large-amounts-of-research-shown-to-be-false/
Nice k00ksite, Jesper! We have climate change denial, anti-vax
nonsense, UFOs in Saturn's rings, right-wing political conspiracy
theories... seriously, do you ever even bother to read the crap you
post?
Jahnu
2017-05-20 04:22:52 UTC
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)

Do you know understan how atheism has damaged your mind?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/15538615/Treatment-of-animals-Meat-is-unnecessary-so-is-killing-animals

Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-20 15:23:48 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)
What "irrefutable, empiric facts" are you talking about?
raven1
2017-05-20 17:48:41 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 10:23:48 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)
What "irrefutable, empiric facts" are you talking about?
The UFOs in Saturn's rings, maybe? There's so much k00kery there it's
hard to know which part he means.
raven1
2017-05-20 17:47:44 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts
There aren't any facts presented in the k00ksite you posted. Again,
there's a bunch of anti-climate change nonsense, some anti-vax
nonsense, some UFO nonsense, some right-wing conspiracy nonsense...
basically, you're just confirming my observation that you'll
automatically believe literally anything, no matter how ridiculous it
is, as long as it's contrary to the mainstream.
Post by Jahnu
Do you know understan how atheism has damaged your mind?
"Know understan"? ROTFLMFAO, dumbass! Talk about being your own worst
enemy!
Jahnu
2017-05-21 01:51:51 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/scientific-verif-vedas

raven1
2017-05-21 01:57:54 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/scientific-verif-vedas
LOL! Another fact-free k00ksite that you've posted many times before.
Give it up already, loser. In over twenty years here you have
absolutely nothing to show for it other than convincing everyone that
you're an astonishingly ignorant idiot, and that ISKCON has nothing to
do with Krishna, and everything to do with being a con.
Jahnu
2017-05-22 04:46:43 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/06/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-powerful-forces-to-rally-for-a-ban-on-beef/

raven1
2017-05-22 15:58:48 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/06/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-powerful-forces-to-rally-for-a-ban-on-beef/
And anyone should give a shit about what some dumbass celebrity thinks
why? For all your ranting and raving about "Mickey Mouse culture", you
seem awfully impressed by what famous people think. That's not a
virtue, by the way, it's being a gullible idiot.
Jahnu
2017-05-23 01:25:40 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://vimeo.com/170251649/2fcca90310

raven1
2017-05-23 18:28:06 UTC
And Brave Sir Jesper bravely runs away again...
Jahnu
2017-05-23 23:55:55 UTC
Post by raven1
And Brave Sir Jesper bravely runs away again...
You wish, dumbass.

http://shiftfrequency.com/scientific-proof-of-reincarnation-dr-ian-stevensons-life-work/

raven1
2017-05-24 23:07:51 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
And Brave Sir Jesper bravely runs away again...
You wish, dumbass.
http://shiftfrequency.com/scientific-proof-of-reincarnation-dr-ian-stevensons-life-work/
LOL! Wow, that's a steaming load of bollocks even for you, Jesper!
And, of course, it's from a k00ksite that has nothing to do with
science whatsoever. Bravo, dumbass!
Jahnu
2017-05-25 01:22:50 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.dandavats.com/?p=1400 - Schooling In The Realm Of Stupidity

raven1
2017-05-25 13:33:37 UTC
Sounds like your autobiography.
Jahnu
2017-05-26 00:31:07 UTC
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural. They say natural is
equivalent to material, they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.

This assertion, however, is far from scientific. It's an assertion
based on pure faith. Not only is the assertion that life comes from
matter based on pure faith, it is also unspported by science. There is
no natural explanation of conscious awareness. Science can't say
anthing comprehensive about consciouness, still the scientific method
is being hailed as the main source of knowledge in the modern culture.

So here we have a process of knowledge, ie. science, that has
absolutely nothing sensible or scientific to say about existenting in
the world. Still, modern science is being hailed as the culmination of
human knowledge and progress.

hmmm...

Fortunately, to this hopeless scenario there is a viable alternative.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)

default
2017-05-27 19:38:40 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural. They say natural is
equivalent to material, they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.
Let me simplify it for you. If it happens it is "natural."

Was that so hard?
Jahnu

raven1
2017-05-27 03:04:09 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural. They say natural is
equivalent to material,
In the English language, that's broadly true regardless of one's
religious opinions. You're an idiot.
ROTFLMFAO! "Chemical fluctuations"?? You really are a hopeless idiot!
Christopher A. Lee
2017-05-27 06:24:07 UTC
Post by Jahnu
they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.
ROTFLMFAO! "Chemical fluctuations"?? You really are a hopeless idiot!
Does anybody know is Jesper was this stupid before he got sucked into
his silly Hare Krishna cult?

He had to be stupid, but this stupid?
hypatiab7
2017-06-09 17:38:48 UTC
Post by Jahnu
they say all natural phenomena can be
explained by the chemical fluctuations in matter.
ROTFLMFAO! "Chemical fluctuations"?? You really are a hopeless idiot!
Does anybody know is Jesper was this stupid before he got sucked into
his silly Hare Krishna cult?
He had to be stupid, but this stupid?
I'd guess that they nabbed him on his first day on campus. And the
Hari Krishna Hippy Hops have regretted it ever since. Now, they take
care of him and let him use a computer to shut him up. He's been a
troll off and on in alt.atheism for almost as long as Earl as. That's
an awfully long time for him to be making a fool of himself. I'll bet
his keepers figure as long as he's happy he won't bother them. Either
that or they don't care what he does, as long as he doesn't bother them.

He definitely wants to be ignorant. He's persistently ignorant. If he
ever had a thought of his own, his head would explode. He's like a
leech on his religion. Jesper no longer exists, but neither does Jahnu.
He's just a hollow shell filled with quotes.

This is a message from Jahnu: Bitch, moan, whine. Insults. Quotes. Even
when he posts a link, it has nothing to do with what he's responding to.
There is no mind present in his messages.
Jahnu
2017-05-27 21:53:25 UTC
but, but I don't know the word fluctuation, wah wah.
If it's not reviewed by some atheist in a lab coat it cannot be real
wah wah...
https://in.news.yahoo.com/scientifically-validated-now-ganga-water-holy-060417938.html

raven1
2017-05-28 00:27:12 UTC
but, but I don't know the word fluctuation, wah wah.
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, the expression "chemical fluctuations" in the
context you used it is almost as dumb and ignorant as "planetary
constellations" (the former can be a real thing, but it isn't here;
the latter is just nonsensical). It screams that you don't have the
slightest idea what you're talking about. I know that English isn't
your first language, but give it up. You're only going to make
yourself look like even more of a fool defending your mistake.
Jahnu
2017-05-28 23:03:18 UTC

raven1
2017-05-29 00:12:53 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/229963/ancient_egyptian_question_marksmedallion/
Oh, look, Jesper is running away as fast as he can from his "chemical
fluctuations" nonsense! ROTFLMFAO! Now he's going to either snip, or
lie about running away from his mistake.
Jahnu
2017-05-30 01:56:40 UTC
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Jesper is running away as fast as he can from his "chemical
fluctuations" nonsense! ROTFLMFAO! Now he's going to either snip, or
lie about running away from his mistake.
hahaha :) Listen to this uneducated, ignorant fool. He doesn't even
know the term chemical fluctuation. There are literally hundreds on
scientific articles on the net that use the term.

https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.75.054026

You really don't know much, do you, dumbass?

It's like when you whined about constellations of planets.

---but, but I follow astronomy.

Yeah right, and I'm the Pope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMzd6DvTg3E

raven1
2017-05-30 12:59:07 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Jesper is running away as fast as he can from his "chemical
fluctuations" nonsense! ROTFLMFAO! Now he's going to either snip, or
lie about running away from his mistake.
hahaha :) Listen to this uneducated, ignorant fool. He doesn't even
know the term chemical fluctuation.
Sure I do. As I mentioned, it's a real phrase. You just used it wrong.
Post by Jahnu
There are literally hundreds on
scientific articles on the net that use the term.
Yes, but they don't use the term incorrectly, like you did, you
blithering idiot.
Jahnu
2017-05-31 22:45:12 UTC
bitchmoan whine
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1523966677621438&set=a.270100376341414.71781.100000243609591&type=3

raven1
2017-06-01 00:21:58 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitchmoan whine
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1523966677621438&set=a.270100376341414.71781.100000243609591&type=3
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Jahnu
2017-06-01 05:34:58 UTC
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Still here, Birdbrain, to smack you down every time you open you ugly
meat-trap :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyV_Af95zXU

raven1
2017-06-01 13:05:27 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Still here, Birdbrain, to smack you down
Jesper, you saying something stupid and ignorant, and me correcting
you, does not constitute you smacking anyone down. You're delusional.
Jahnu
2017-06-02 05:45:45 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuXp5x3N95E - ID proof

raven1
2017-06-02 12:46:25 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuXp5x3N95E - ID proof
The funniest part of this video is that the Fundamentalist Christians
who made it would be the first to tell you that you're going to Hell
for being in a Hindu cult, dumbass.
Jahnu
2017-06-03 09:44:25 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44OoZ6GfmK0 - iskcon 50 years

raven1
2017-06-03 18:17:59 UTC
50 years of CONning gullible twats like you.
Jahnu
2017-06-04 09:33:40 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://meatyourfuture.com/2015/09/herbivores-carnivores/

raven1
2017-06-04 16:11:29 UTC
Humans are omnivores. You're an idiot.
Jahnu
2017-06-04 23:59:40 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-hs2v-UjI

raven1
2017-06-05 19:40:12 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-hs2v-UjI
Oh, look! Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from the fact that
humans are omnivores! What a brave little hippie!
Jahnu
2017-06-06 10:44:34 UTC

raven1
2017-06-06 13:11:16 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/scientific-verif-vedas
LOL! You've already posted this tripe multiple times, loser. It's not
any less k00ky this time around.
Jahnu
2017-06-07 12:39:13 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://higherperspective.com/2013/10/ancient-city-discovered-in-india.html#JxiRlWtmGO2XVGhi.01

raven1
2017-06-07 13:23:08 UTC
Nice k00ksite, Jesper.
Jahnu
2017-06-08 05:39:06 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8MBk-h-bw&app=desktop

raven1
2017-06-08 21:31:13 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8MBk-h-bw&app=desktop
LOL! As if anyone is going to bother to click on a video link from
you!
Jahnu
2017-06-09 04:17:21 UTC
bitch moan whine
http://www.ancient-code.com/10-incredible-images-of-sacsayhuaman-that-you-probably-havent-seen/

Have a look at my art -

- God the Supreme Designer
- Sudder street
- Planet Plant

raven1
2017-06-09 12:27:22 UTC
That's nice. Your point is?
Jahnu
2017-06-10 05:57:16 UTC

raven1
2017-06-10 20:31:27 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://youtu.be/DKfGC3P9KoQ
Mchael Cremo? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How stupid *are* you?
Christopher A. Lee
2017-06-10 21:34:47 UTC
I had to look him up - he's a total loonie.
Jahnu
2017-06-10 22:45:01 UTC
bitch moan whine
- Evolution faith

raven1
2017-06-11 18:27:17 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://youtu.be/r83ROf8coSU - Evolution faith
"This video is unavailable". And Jesper strikes out yet again!
Jahnu
2017-06-12 16:23:11 UTC
bitch moan whine
WHEN ATHEISTS GET INTO POLITICAL POWER

Let me tell you about what happens when atheists gain political power.
Once, Russia was one of the richest and most influential countries of
Europe. When the atheists took over in 1917 they very quickly ran that
mighty country on it's ass into some impoverished condition. Russia
used to be full of natural resources and minerals and Ukraine used to
produce grains for the entire Europe. Ukraine had the most splendid
farm-soil in the whole world. After being under the rule of atheism,
in a mere 70 years that country was reduced to a wasteland.

As soon as atheists rise to political power, they immediately create a
totalitarian, fascist state. Recent history is abundant with examples
of this - China, Soviet Union, Cambodia and North Korea.

Atheists like to point to religion as the cause of all evil, but the
fact is that the most psychopathic, insane mass murders in recent
human history were all professed atheists - Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot etc.

There is nothing mother Nature hates more than atheism. She refuses to
corporate with an atheistic government. That's why she is in the
process of removing the modern Coca-cola culture from her surface.

According to the Vedic teachings there is a natural progression in
human society of dharma, artha, kama, moksha - religion, wealth,
sense-enjoyment and liberation. There can be no wealth without some
type of sacrifice or religion, and without wealth there'll be no
enjoyment. And after having enjoyed ample wealth, and then realized
that it anyway does not make one happy, one may seek liberation.

The western wealth and rise to world dominion was clearly a result of
Christian dharma, however primitive and incomplete that religion is.
Now as the western culture is discarding it's religion, it's wealth is
being diminished and removed. This is not an idea or a theory, it is a
direct observable fact. To the same degree that modern society
discards its religion, to the same degree everything falls apart.

But materialists don't see this. Why? Because they are simply too
ignorant and deluded to actually notice what goes on in the world
around them. According to them, everything is just random chance and
in the short time you have in this life, it behooves you to enjoy as
much as possible. I mean, how ignorant can the present civilization
get? They slaughter other living entities wantonly for profit. They
actually kill living entities by the millions daily on assembly lines
in automated death-factories. Each second on the planet, a woman or a
child is being raped or murdered. And you think there will be no
consequences to such mindless atrocities, that death will offer you
eternal peace? But that's what happens when atheists get into
governmental power, they very quickly destroy everything.

Mother Nature will punish such a psychotic society, and that's what's
happening in the world right now, as we speak. Indeed, death will be a
rude awakening for the atheist.

Vishnu says:

When one is envious of the demigods, who represent the Supreme
Personality of Godhead, of the Vedas, which give all knowledge, of the
cows, brahmanas, Vaisnavas and religious principles, and ultimately of
Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he and his civilization will
be vanquished without delay. -- Srimad Bhagavatam 7.4.27

Krishna says:

In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth
generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Vishnu, and
blessed them by saying, "Be thou happy by this yajïa [sacrifice]
because its performance will bestow upon you everything desirable for
living happily and achieving liberation. (Bg. 3.11)

The demigods, being pleased by sacrifices, will also please you, and
thus, by cooperation between men and demigods, prosperity will reign
for all.

In charge of the various necessities of life, the demigods, being
satisfied by the performance of yajïa [sacrifice], will supply all
necessities to you. But he who enjoys such gifts without offering them
to the demigods in return is certainly a thief. (Bg. 3.12)

The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins because
they eat food which is offered first for sacrifice. Others, who
prepare food for personal sense enjoyment, verily eat only sin. (Bg.
3.13)

All living bodies subsist on food grains, which are produced from
rains. Rains are produced by performance of yajna [sacrifice], and
yajna is born of prescribed duties. (Bg. 3.14)

Regulated activities are prescribed in the Vedas, and the Vedas are
directly manifested from the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
Consequently the all-pervading Transcendence is eternally situated in
acts of sacrifice. (Bg. 3.15)

My dear Arjuna, one who does not follow in human life the cycle of
sacrifice thus established by the Vedas certainly leads a life full of
sin. Living only for the satisfaction of the senses, such a person
lives in vain. (Bg. 3.16)

raven1
2017-06-12 17:50:22 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
WHEN ATHEISTS GET INTO POLITICAL POWER
Let me tell you about what happens when atheists gain political power.
Once, Russia was one of the richest and most influential countries of
Europe
How many times are you going to repeat this risible nonsense, Jesper?
Russia was one of the poorest and most backward countries in Europe at
the time of the October Revolution, not one of the richest and most
influential. Within 25 years, the Communists transformed it into the
second most powerful nation on the planet behind the US. As usual, you
have no knowledge whatsoever of what you're talking about, yet you
don't have the sense to sit down and STFU.
Jahnu
2017-06-14 03:04:39 UTC
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:50:22 -0400, raven1
bitch moan whine
The mind basically thinks and acts like it has been trained to do
during its formative years.

If you don't suffer much, you are more influenced by the mode of
passion than of ignorance. Passion means constantly changing between
happiness and distress. The mode of ignorance conditions you to a lot
of suffering and misfortune. And in the mode of goodness you are
mostly happy. There is practically no goodness in modern society,
hence all the problems. Modern society is based on complete
speculation. It's values and goals are without any authority, but the
mind.

You see, whatever we know or think we know, is something we have
learned from others, so it is entirely a matter of authority, exactly
as predicted in the Vedic tradition, which state that there are
basically three ways of getting knowledge - pratyaksha, anumana and
shabda - ie. direct sensory perception (empirical knowledge), logical
deduction and from sound, which means that which is learned from
authority.

So we have two options - we can either accept our own mind as
authority, or we can accept somebody else's mind as authority. It's
simply a question of who we choose to get our knowlege from - is our
own mind the authority or is it someone else?

In modern society, we have been trained to think that one's own mind
is the greatest authority. That, together with what we are told by TV
and Hollywood, determines our view of the world.

I accept the Vedic sages as my authority I accept the Vedas as
authority. Others accept what they are conditioned to think by the
culture that produced them. It is as simple as that.

The reason we don't understand that the knowledge of the eternal
disciplic succession is superior to the speculations of modern man, is
because we are too much governed by the mode of ignorance, in which we
become convinced by what our own mind tells us. At least, a person in
the mode of passion will doubt whether he is right or wrong - doubts
are the function of the intelligence. And in the mode of goodness one
understands things as they are, because in the mode of goodness there
is enlightenment.

Real knowledge can only be derived from those who possess it. In the
mode of goodness one understands that. In the mode of passion one will
at least be doubtful of what the mind, or anyone else, tells one, but
in the mode of ignorance, one is totally convinced, but of the wrong
thing, and that makes one commit mistakes.

The first mistake is to accept knowledge from the wrong sources. Real
knowledge comes from the Vedas. It can be tried and testet by anyone.
The description of nature's working according to the three modes of
material nature - goodness, passion, and ignorance - is a science that
can be tried and tested like any other science. Bhagavad Gita is like
a user manual issued by the producer of the machine of nature -
Krishna.

It's like a map that will teach one to read what is really going on in
nature, in the body and in the mind. It can be tested and confirmed
scientifically. But if we are in the mode of ignorance, we won't
listen to it or try to investigate it. We will be completely convinced
by our prejudice and upbringing. Conditions of ignorance always lead
to suffering, without exception. The mode of passion causes you to
experience a mixture of happiness and distress - up and down
constantly - and in the mode of goodness we will be generally
satisfied and content and we will know what is what.

It should be noted, that I'm not expression a faith or belief here,
I'm stating scientific facts that can be tried and tested and verified
by anyone. If one doesn't agree, he should feel free to ignore it.
This message is only directed at a sincere seeker who wants to know
God and the meaning of life. It is only meant for those who have a
desire to learn the truth - the absolute truth which will end all
suffering.

Krishna says:

Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire
from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized
souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth.
(Bg. 4.34)

Having obtained real knowledge from a self-realized soul, you will
never fall again into such illusion, for by this knowledge you will
see that all living beings are but part of the Supreme, or, in other
words, that they are Mine. (Bg. 4.35)

Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners, when
you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge you will be
able to cross over the ocean of miseries. —Bg 4.36

As a blazing fire turns firewood to ashes, O Arjuna, so does the fire
of knowledge burn to ashes all reactions to material activities. —Bg
4.37

In this world, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental
knowledge. Such knowledge is the mature fruit of all mysticism. And
one who has become accomplished in the practice of devotional service
enjoys this knowledge within himself in due course of time. —Bg 4.38

A faithful man who is dedicated to transcendental knowledge and who
subdues his senses is eligible to achieve such knowledge, and having
achieved it he quickly attains the supreme spiritual peace. —Bg 4.39

But ignorant and faithless persons who doubt the revealed scriptures
do not attain God consciousness; they fall down. For the doubting soul
there is happiness neither in this world nor in the next. —Bg 4.40

raven1
In your case, that would be when you were brainwashed.
raven1
2017-06-13 01:22:35 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
WHEN ATHEISTS GET INTO POLITICAL POWER
Let me tell you about what happens when atheists gain political power.
Once, Russia was one of the richest and most influential countries of
Europe. When the atheists took over in 1917 they very quickly ran that
mighty country on it's ass into some impoverished condition
Literally none of that is true. Russia was one of the poorest
backwaters in Europe at the time of the October Revolution, and less
than 25 years later, the Communists had transformed it into the second
global super-power on Earth right behind the US. Jesper, you're
talking about recent history; absolutely NO ONE is going to be fooled
by this bullshit. You are a liar and an idiot. How proud Srila
Prabhupada must be of his disgraceful disciple!
Jahnu
2017-06-14 03:05:33 UTC
bitch moan whine
Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence. They seem to
forget that their own belief system, abiogenesis - ie. the funny idea
that matter creates life - is completely unfounded, blind belief. Why
don't atheists demand proof of that?

But this is the double-standard one is forced to accept as an atheist.
Stone-hard and cold facts are required to give credibility to the
opposition, but when it comes to one's own beliefs the same demands
are suddenly not required.

Anyhow, atheists always go on and on about scientific proof and
evidence. So then I offer the scientific proof - that if you maintain
an atheistic mentality, you will experience a lot more suffering and
frustration than if you accept to connect with Krishna. That is a test
anyone can perform and verify - Krishna conciousness brings greater
happiness in life and atheism brings greater misery and suffering in
life.

What people in general don't understand is that life in the material
world is basically one of suffering and frustration. It is so, because
Krishna has made it that way. The reason Krishna has designed it that
way, is because if things were perfect in the material world, the
fallen, lost souls would not want to go back to the spiritual world
and enjoy with Krishna. They would want to stay in the material world
and enjoy the body. Actually, this is what most people want, anyway -
stay in the material world and enjoy their senses. Krishna is even so
kind that a soul in the body of a worm in stool, thinks he is
enjoying. Even the souls living under the most hellish conditions
think they are enjoying. Apart from that, there are the heavenly
planets where the demigods enjoy bodily gratification to the max.
Anyone can go there by being pious, following the process devised by
God.

So the human form of life is a chance for the soul to get rid of all
suffering. A clever person will ask the question, why do I suffer? and
try to get rid of it. The human form of life is a chance for the soul
to get rid of all suffering. Atheism bars the human being from this
opportunity. Atheism just conditions the soul to more suffering.

Krishna says: From the highest planet in the material world down to
the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death
take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of KuntI, never
takes birth again. (Bg. 8.16)

Humility; pridelessness; nonviolence; tolerance; simplicity;
approaching a bona fide spiritual master; cleanliness; steadiness;
self-control; renunciation of the objects of sense gratification;
absence of false ego; the perception of the evil of birth, death, old
age and disease; detachment; freedom from entanglement with children,
wife, home and the rest; even-mindedness amid pleasant and unpleasant
events; constant and unalloyed devotion to Me; aspiring to live in a
solitary place; detachment from the general mass of people; accepting
the importance of self-realization; and philosophical search for the
Absolute Truth—all these I declare to be knowledge, and besides this
whatever there may be is ignorance. (Bg.13. 8-12)

Note, that the perception of the evil of birth, death, old age and
disease is one of the symptoms of knowledge. Most people are
intelligent enough to understand they are suffering. Only animals
don't understand they are suffering. In the human form of life the
soul is given sufficient intelligence by nature to understand he is
suffering. Whether he will admit it here, is another matter.

So anyone who is serious about becoming free from suffering must
surrender to Krishna and God's laws. These laws are explained in the
Vedas. And anyone who maintains an atheistic mentality will suffer
repeatedly. That's the proof that atheism is bad for you. And anyone
who chants Krishna's name on a regular basis will experience great joy
and happiness in life. That's proof that Krishna is good for you. It's
as simple as that.

Krishna says:

O learned Uddhava, those who fix their consciousness on Me, giving up
all material desires, share with Me a happiness that cannot possibly
be experienced by those engaged in sense gratification.

--Srimad Bhagavatam 11.14.12

raven1
2017-06-14 15:50:55 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence.
Which you can't provide, because you're a brainwashed idiot who keeps
spouting nonsense.

Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-06 21:30:49 UTC
Evasion noted.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-06 21:29:54 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Oh, look, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running away from his latest
fuck-up! What a loser!
Still here, Birdbrain, to smack you down every time you open you ugly
meat-trap :D
You can't do that if all you ever do is make yourself look stupid, which is all you ever do.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-11 21:52:42 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitchmoan whine
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1523966677621438&set=a.270100376341414.71781.100000243609591&type=3
This is the idiocy Jesper posted this time:

*********

Ken Horlick

Beware of so-called scientists and intellectuals alleging that atheism is supported by science and reason - as a scientist myself, I can tell you that nothing could be further from the truth. Atheism is a chosen worldview, belief, or way of seeing the world that doesn't match our empirical observations, so in order to 'force' it to seem to make sense, scientific observations are interpreted in a biased way and used to create imaginary or speculative theories or scenarios that fit within the worldview. This is scientism, not science. Any thoughtful person who carefully contemplates this will quickly realize that bona fide theism is rational and in agreement with our empirical observation of the world, while atheism is utterly inconsistent with what we observe and is therefore highly irrational.

*************

Hey, Jesper, what do you think about India's "Atlantis"?
2017-06-09 00:09:01 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural.
Where have we done any such thing?
raven1
2017-06-09 01:05:08 UTC
On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 19:09:01 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural.
Where have we done any such thing?
An even better question is where someone like Jesper who doesn't speak
English as their first language finds the chutzpah to try to tell
native speakers of it how words should be defined.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-06-09 01:21:18 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Atheists have claimed the right to define natural.
Jesper's usual lie.
Post by raven1
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Where have we done any such thing?
An even better question is where someone like Jesper who doesn't speak
English as their first language finds the chutzpah to try to tell
native speakers of it how words should be defined.
It might not be his first language, but most Danes speak excellent
English as well as the other Scandinavian languages and German.

It is highy possible that Hindi is Jesper's fifth language.

Being multilingual is about the only thing that earns him any respect.
raven1
2017-06-09 12:28:38 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Where have we done any such thing?
An even better question is where someone like Jesper who doesn't speak
English as their first language finds the chutzpah to try to tell
native speakers of it how words should be defined.
It might not be his first language, but most Danes speak excellent
English as well as the other Scandinavian languages and German.
I'll grant that Jesper's English is excellent. But not as impressive
as his hubris.
hypatiab7
2017-06-09 18:07:14 UTC
In the empty space between his ears.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-05 21:55:00 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/06/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-powerful-forces-to-rally-for-a-ban-on-beef/
So what?
2017-06-09 16:34:17 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Funny to see you reduced to a squawking crow who can only stupidly
deny irrefutable, empiric facts :)
Do you know understan how atheism has damaged your mind?
'Know understan'. Sounds like you're the one whose brain needs a bandaid.
Post by Jahnu
Have a look at my art -
No. I'm washing my hair.
hypatiab7
2017-06-09 16:29:06 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
Meditation means to concentrate on one single point.
Says the guy with the attention span of a mayfly.
And who bitches, moans an whines in every message. Jesper is too dense
to understand that by repeating the same three words over and over, he
is the one who bitches, moans and whines all the time. He's always been
pathetic.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-15 05:51:17 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Mayapur Productions Present
The Supreme and Stuff
https://youtu.be/GREhiP_e3X4
Give us a summary of what's in that video if you expect anyone to actually watch it.