Hebrews 11:1
Add Reply
Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
2018-01-07 19:00:20 UTC
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we
do not see.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
John Locke
2018-01-07 23:37:01 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 14:00:20 -0500, " Archbishop Don Kool - A National
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we
do not see.
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world. That
sort of crap with come back and bite you in the ass !
Andrew
2018-01-08 02:09:07 UTC
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
"goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
cosmologists ignoring the clear evidence that we are the result
being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator, God.
Ted
The FSM.
Andrew
2018-01-08 09:23:17 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
"goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
cosmologists ignoring the clear evidence that we are the result
being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator,
The FSM.
No, you are not following the alt.atheism FAQ....because there it
specifically tells you that the atheists who post here have adopted
the IPU as their deity - NOT the FSM.

But since I am not an atheist, I am free to worship the only true
God who made heaven and earth. Glory to His name. Amen and
amen.

~ Andrew
Ted
2018-01-08 21:06:27 UTC
Post by Andrew
"John Locke" wrote: >> >>> ... faith means ignoring reality and living
in a fantasy world. >>
Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the >> "goo
to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
cosmologists ignoring the clear evidence that we are the result
being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator, > > The FSM.
No, you are not following the alt.atheism FAQ....because there it
specifically tells you that the atheists who post here have adopted the
IPU as their deity - NOT the FSM.
But since I am not an atheist, I am free to worship the only true God who
made heaven and earth. Glory to His name. Amen and
amen.
~ Andrew
I'm not an atheist. They don't really believe in the FSM but often pretend
they do, just in case. And that's a wise policy. Otherwise they'd miss out
on an eternity of good beer and hot naked babes.

But all that happens in Heaven after we die. Meanwhile, I'm set up with
Hank to get a million dollars when I stop posting on usenet. :)
TheRealMccoy
My assignment Involves Christ setting up his kingdom here on earth for the millenium
Teresita
2018-01-09 01:12:43 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
My assignment Involves Christ setting up his kingdom here on earth for the millenium
What if you fuck up your assignment and Christ can't set up his kingdom?
Extra purgo time?
TheRealMccoy
2018-01-09 04:28:13 UTC
Why wouldn't Christ set up his rule ?
Kevrob
2018-01-08 19:17:10 UTC
...... you believe the "goo to you" story
The FSM.
What's the "goo?" Alfredo sauce?

Kevin R

Partial to red clam sauce, myself.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-08 20:15:52 UTC
.> > > ...... you believe the "goo to you" story
The FSM.
.> What's the "goo?" Alfredo sauce?

Oh, I've asked Andrew many times to be more specific
about this "goo" of his.

He always suddenly remembers he has to go wind the cat.

Or something.

AA
Partial to red clam sauce, myself.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-08 04:11:41 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
.> Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
.> "goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
.> to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
.> cosmologists

Which specific "godless cosmologists" might you be referring to?

Aa
Andrew
2018-01-08 09:20:33 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
.> Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
.> "goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
.> to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
.> cosmologists
Which specific "godless cosmologists" might you be referring to?
Specifically those who ignore the clear evidence that we are the
result being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator,
~~~God~~~
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-08 18:45:52 UTC
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
..> > .> Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
.> > .> "goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
.> > .> to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
.> > .> cosmologists
.> > Which specific "godless cosmologists" might you be referring to?
.> Specifically those who ignore the clear evidence that we are the
.> result being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator,
.> ~~~God~~~

In other words, cosmologists you yourself just now "created"?

Is this the "androo to cosmologists" theory?

AA
John Locke
2018-01-08 20:48:37 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
.> Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
.> "goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
.> to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
.> cosmologists
Which specific "godless cosmologists" might you be referring to?
Specifically those who ignore the clear evidence that we are the
result being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator,
~~~God~~~
..if you've got this "evidence" for a creator, then why haven't you
submitted your "evidence" to a scientific journal editor for peer
review ? ...I suspect it's because you really don't have any evidence
that would stand up to any real scientific scrutiny.
Andrew
2018-01-08 21:21:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
.> Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
.> "goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
.> to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
.> cosmologists
Which specific "godless cosmologists" might you be referring to?
Specifically those who ignore the clear evidence that we are the
result being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator,
~~~God~~~
..if you've got this "evidence" for a creator, then why haven't you
submitted your "evidence" to a scientific journal editor for peer
review ?
Here is further evidence of your deception, to think
that they would be devoid of any professional bias.
Post by John Locke
...I suspect it's because you really don't have any
evidence that would stand up to any real scientific
scrutiny.
You need to think for yourself, rather then just
follow what others say, like you propose to do
here.

And John! While you are here, why is it that you
always run off whenever I ask you this question?

"Explain what is the "naturalistic only" origin of
*biological information* apart from a creation."

Since you can not explain it, it remains as irrefutable
evidence for Creation, and that atheists are deceived.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-08 22:04:48 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
... faith means ignoring reality and living in a fantasy world.
.> Yet that is exactly what you are doing, because you believe the
.> "goo to you" story and that the Universe created itself..contrary
.> to the laws of science. Stories that were fantasized by god-less
.> cosmologists
Which specific "godless cosmologists" might you be referring to?
Specifically those who ignore the clear evidence that we are the
result being created by a most awesome and wonderful Creator,
~~~God~~~
,> > ..if you've got this "evidence" for a creator, then why haven't you
,> > submitted your "evidence" to a scientific journal editor for peer
,> > review ?
,> Here is further evidence of your deception, to think
,> that they would be devoid of any professional bias.

Andrew really doesn't want to discuss the implications of the
simple fact that the biological and physical sciences are
full of Christians. I've known many myself.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
...I suspect it's because you really don't have any
evidence that would stand up to any real scientific
scrutiny.
You need to think for yourself, rather then just
follow what others say, like you propose to do
here.
And John! While you are here, why is it that you
always run off whenever I ask you this question?
"Explain what is the "naturalistic only" origin of
*biological information* apart from a creation."
.> Since you can not explain it, it remains as irrefutable
.> evidence for Creation, and that atheists are deceived.

John "runs off" whenever you bring that up?

Sort of like you run off whenever I point out that
we can not explain how lightning initially discharges,
therefore this must be "irrefutable evidence" for
Thor, son of Odin AllFather?

AA
TheRealMccoy
Shoot straight, not fast.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2018-01-10 20:42:41 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Now faith is
Faith is gullibility; one can believe anything, however preposterous, using faith.

If you had verifiable evidence you would not need faith.

You don't have even a teeny tiny smidgen of verifiable evidence.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
2018-01-12 20:29:26 UTC
 Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Now faith is
Faith is gullibility; one can believe anything, however preposterous, using faith.
If you had verifiable evidence you would not need faith.
You don't have even a teeny tiny smidgen of verifiable evidence.
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.

James 4.8
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2018-01-13 05:34:26 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
Now faith is
Faith is gullibility; one can believe anything, however preposterous, using faith.
If you had verifiable evidence you would not need faith.
You don't have even a teeny tiny smidgen of verifiable evidence.
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.
Draw near to delusion, and you will believe the delusion; your Bible quotes are bullshit.

First, a god must be shown to exist; ya got nothing.
Second, you must show your holy book is from credible source.
Third, then, and only then, can we consider what's inside the holy book.