It seems I'm not the first one here to discover duke's ignorance of physics
2017-08-23 15:16:00 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.

But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2017-08-23 15:25:56 UTC
It seems I'm not the first one here to discover duke's ignorance of physics
If Duke knows God and God rules over Physics, it follows that Duke knows physics God's way.... :-)
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-23 17:35:25 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
It is your ignorance which has just been demonstrated. All engineers specialize in certain fields. The curriculum for an Electrical Engineer is different than that for a Chemical Engineer. Several of my fraternity brothers in college were studying Elec Engineering and I read some of their textbooks. My brother was a Chemical Engineer and I know what he was working on.

Engineers learn the parts of Physics they need for their specific jobs.
They do not learn all the parts of Physics.
I learned some Physics while I was studying Naval Engineering, but not all of it. For example, the ship I was on was an oil burner, so I studied nothing about nuclear power plants.

You fucking atheists NEVER contribute anything to anyone's knowledge.
All ya do is find fault. Get lost.
Ted
2017-08-23 19:51:12 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
It is your ignorance which has just been demonstrated. All engineers
specialize in certain fields. The curriculum for an Electrical Engineer
is different than that for a Chemical Engineer. Several of my fraternity
brothers in college were studying Elec Engineering and I read some of
their textbooks. My brother was a Chemical Engineer and I know what he was working on.
Engineers learn the parts of Physics they need for their specific jobs.
They do not learn all the parts of Physics.
So then mechanical engineers can't be expected to know anything about
mechanics?
v***@gmail.com
Specifics???????????????
Ted
And you think you're qualified to construct a physics quiz?
v***@gmail.com
I didn't realize any particular qualifications were necessary.
Ted
2017-08-24 01:22:31 UTC
[...]
You'd at least have to know what "mechanics" is, which you obviously don't.
Most physics curricula start out with a course in elementary Newtonian
mechanics, so it's what you'd get during your first semester.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-24 05:47:34 UTC
[...]
Having knowledge of the subject always helps.
2017-08-24 04:55:17 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
=20
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
It is your ignorance which has just been demonstrated. All engineers specia=
lize in certain fields. The curriculum for an Electrical Engineer is differ=
ent than that for a Chemical Engineer.
And Ted was talking about someone who claims to be a Mechanical Engineer knowing nothing about Mechanics. No other types of engineer is even implied.
2017-08-24 21:05:57 UTC
[...]
Teddie the fairy is a real kick - stupid as the day is long.

Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbor as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven.
*****
Michelle Malkin
2017-08-23 18:56:11 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
That would make sense. Thanks Mickey.
Smiler
2017-08-23 20:19:26 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge
of physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with
duke's arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
So that's where he gets all his shit from. Explains a lot.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Ted
LOL! :)
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-08-23 21:47:38 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
And you're confined to Food Pantry....
2017-08-24 21:07:01 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
And you are the pimp, eh.........pump..

2017-08-24 17:56:59 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????

2017-08-24 21:05:02 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too. But he
wasn't easy like you.