It seems I'm not the first one here to discover duke's ignorance of physics
Teresita
2018-01-20 13:45:36 UTC
I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
Certainly not a jet engine, which has a very big rotation vector, north
of 100,000 RPM. The ball and string thing would have tripped him up in
the job interview.
2018-01-20 13:48:22 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:56:27 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Fucking hysterical, right duke32? Sorry, I meant 'duke lebourgeois'?
Erm, "Earl Weber"?
There are more where that came from. Would you like another trip
down memory lane?
Or two?
Let's have a whole bunch of them!
I was reading threads from back in 2001, which was apparently after he'd
already doxxed the innocent children of some of the others in the group.
Why would parents publish such information on the internet? That sounds like
where the doxxing took place.
What was your purpose in digging up such information
about your enemies' children and bringing it to usenet?
I didn't "look" it up. The dummy enemies posted it for all to see.
You mean, they posted links to web pages about their kids
to the ng, and said 'go to this site and see my kids' ?!?
Themselves and the kids nicknames only. And a couple of somewhat shady issues.
.> >You lost your account over links that others posted?
.> Nope, because I was a good Catholic telling truth to Catholic bashers.
Not even trying to hide the lies: no one loses an account for anything
like that.
So you didn't know that, early on, Compuserve was so strict that monitors would
threaten you for even hinting at bad word or thought in discussion. They
required the most purest of discussions or you were kicked off.
Nice try. Nobody is talking about Compuserve, that's
just your attempt at diversion.
Poor child. Just wasn't around then in those "innocent" days.
IIRC, you were kicked off SBC. Did they have a rule in
their TOS that "a good Catholic telling truth to Catholic
bashers is STRICTLY PROHIBITED"? Or are you lying on the
newsgroup again.
No, but they did that.
Then what did SBC close your account for? Did they not
tell you?
Yes, I was disturbing to the poor fallen away Catholics. Revealed previously.
You see what truth does. I never have to worry abut
what I said because I never change my stories in lies like you do.
Yes you did change your stories. For example you claimed
you were an engineer, then you said you never claimed you
were an engineer, and now you claim you're an engineer
again.
No lying. Revealed previously.
the dukester, American-American
Yes, you lied.
duke
2018-01-21 14:56:10 UTC
Yes you did change your stories. For example you claimed
you were an engineer, then you said you never claimed you
were an engineer, and now you claim you're an engineer
again.
No lying. Revealed previously.
Yes, you lied.
For 45 years, dummy kid.

The Purpose of scripture is not to inform,
but to form, not to teach but to live.

*****
Peter Pan
Does that confession make your soul feel better?
Ted
He's probably lying. I suspect he's lied for longer than just 45 years.
Peter Pan
Indeed, duke was born nose first.
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-20 16:06:42 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:56:27 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
==========================================================> > >> >> >> >> >>
[...]
.> > And he claimed that he worked on the pilot-killing jet engine, the TF30
.> > But this is too much fun: Engines: TF-30, J57, developmental stuff
.> > Aircraft: A-7, S-3, 747 (commercial)
.> > Missle: Scout
.> > Say "thanks duke."
.> > And again:
.> > That was me, duke, that helped design the TF30.
.> > Except when he didn't:
.> > BTW, it's YOUR story about the TF30, an engine that I never worked on.
.> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/kc6TGfiYxzI/0_SkhZHxsgEJ
.> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/pbDPiw17iEs/191ztotmdWwJ
.> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/H-FvtuPvlMo/FI2byRrg8QsJ
AA
.> Nice work, AA!
.> I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.

Actually, I wonder if he's the one who put "prat" in Pratt & Whitney...

(don't bother trying to explain British slang to Earl)

AA
duke
2018-01-21 14:54:28 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:06:42 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> Nice work, AA!
.> I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
Actually, I wonder if he's the one who put "prat" in Pratt & Whitney...
(don't bother trying to explain British slang to Earl)
AA
I worked for P&W. You didn't. What are you trying to say?

*****
Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-21 20:49:53 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:06:42 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> Nice work, AA!
.> I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
.> >Actually, I wonder if he's the one who put "prat" in Pratt & Whitney...
.> >(don't bother trying to explain British slang to Earl)
.> >AA
.> I worked for P&W. You didn't. What are you trying to say?

My *goodness* but a lot of what I wrote fell right off your reply.

Let's see if we can fix that, OK?

| And he claimed that he worked on the pilot-killing jet engine, the TF30

| But this is too much fun: Engines: TF-30, J57, developmental stuff
| Aircraft: A-7, S-3, 747 (commercial)
| Missle: Scout
| Say "thanks duke."
|

| And again:
|
| That was me, duke, that helped design the TF30.
|

| Except when he didn't:
|
| BTW, it's YOUR story about the TF30, an engine that I never worked on.
|

| https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/kc6TGfiYxzI/0_SkhZHxsgEJ
| https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/pbDPiw17iEs/191ztotmdWwJ
| https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/H-FvtuPvlMo/FI2byRrg8QsJ

There. All fixed now.

AA
duke
2018-01-22 12:40:13 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:49:53 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by duke
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:06:42 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> Nice work, AA!
.> I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
.> >Actually, I wonder if he's the one who put "prat" in Pratt & Whitney...
.> >(don't bother trying to explain British slang to Earl)
.> >AA
.> I worked for P&W. You didn't. What are you trying to say?
My *goodness* but a lot of what I wrote fell right off your reply.
Let's see if we can fix that, OK?
Waiting. You have too much toxic on the brain.

How long did you work there before you were revealed as a fraud?
duke
2018-01-22 12:41:00 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:06:42 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
.> Nice work, AA!
.> I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
Actually, I wonder if he's the one who put "prat" in Pratt & Whitney...
(don't bother trying to explain British slang to Earl)
AA
I worked for P&W. You didn't. What are you trying to say?
How long did you work there before you were revealed as a fraud?
Ask toxic what his problem is?

Atlatl Axolotl
2018-01-20 16:08:24 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:46:10 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Nice try. Nobody is talking about Compuserve, that's
just your attempt at diversion.
Part of story.
Poor child. Just wasn't around then in those "innocent" days.
Then what did SBC close your account for? Did they not
tell you?
Disturbing to poor innocent fallen away Catholics.
That's nice.

Now why don't you see if you can figure out who actually
wrote that, and reply to them instead.

Take all the time you need.

AA
duke
2018-01-21 14:50:37 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:08:24 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:46:10 -0800 (PST), Atlatl Axolotl
Nice try. Nobody is talking about Compuserve, that's
just your attempt at diversion.
Part of story.
Poor child. Just wasn't around then in those "innocent" days.
Then what did SBC close your account for? Did they not
tell you?
Disturbing to poor innocent fallen away Catholics.
That's nice.
Now why don't you see if you can figure out who actually
wrote that, and reply to them instead.
Take all the time you need.
You were addressing the subject and was I.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-01-20 21:14:55 UTC
[...]
You were doing more than disturbing them. And revealed
previously by AA.

BTW, Cox, not SBC.
You see what truth does. I never have to worry abut
what I said because I never change my stories in lies like you do.
Yes you did change your stories. For example you claimed
you were an engineer, then you said you never claimed you
were an engineer, and now you claim you're an engineer
again.
No lying. Revealed previously.
Yes, much lying. Ted revealed your conflicting claims
about being/not being an engineer.

You'd get more respect by admitting you never were an
engineer. You're only fooling yourself.

You do believe your lies, right?
duke
2018-01-21 14:59:31 UTC
.
Post by Peter Pan
You see what truth does. I never have to worry abut
what I said because I never change my stories in lies like you do.
Yes you did change your stories. For example you claimed
you were an engineer, then you said you never claimed you
were an engineer, and now you claim you're an engineer
again.
No lying. Revealed previously.
Yes, much lying. Ted revealed your conflicting claims
about being/not being an engineer.
No lying. It was numerous years ago that I overlooked a discussion where is
really did admit I was an engineer.
Post by Peter Pan
You'd get more respect by admitting you never were an
engineer. You're only fooling yourself.
You do believe your lies, right?
An inadvertent forgotten comment is not a lie.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-01-21 19:12:35 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
You see what truth does. I never have to worry abut
what I said because I never change my stories in lies like you do.
Yes you did change your stories. For example you claimed
you were an engineer, then you said you never claimed you
were an engineer, and now you claim you're an engineer
again.
No lying. Revealed previously.
Yes, much lying. Ted revealed your conflicting claims
about being/not being an engineer.
No lying. It was numerous years ago that I overlooked a discussion where is
really did admit I was an engineer.
You knew you had claimed to be an engineer before. That's
not something you easily forget. Unless you're duke.

But your "admission" was a lie. So there you have it.
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
You'd get more respect by admitting you never were an
engineer. You're only fooling yourself.
You do believe your lies, right?
An inadvertent forgotten comment is not a lie.
When you claim to have a MSEE degree, it's not
inadvertant. It's just a plain old lie.
duke
2018-01-21 14:51:54 UTC
Post by Teresita
I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
Certainly not a jet engine, which has a very big rotation vector, north
of 100,000 RPM. The ball and string thing would have tripped him up in
the job interview.
A jet engine has high velocity rotation. A ball on a string has none.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-01-21 19:06:13 UTC
Post by Teresita
I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
Certainly not a jet engine, which has a very big rotation vector, north
of 100,000 RPM. The ball and string thing would have tripped him up in
the job interview.
A jet engine has high velocity rotation.
Wow. How many feet per second does it rotate?
Post by duke
A ball on a string has none.
Then the moon must not rotate either, right?
duke
2018-01-22 12:35:29 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Teresita
I can guarantee that Duke's never designed anything.
Certainly not a jet engine, which has a very big rotation vector, north
of 100,000 RPM. The ball and string thing would have tripped him up in
the job interview.
A jet engine has high velocity rotation.
Wow. How many feet per second does it rotate?
Varies by engine. Don't you know anything?
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
A ball on a string has none.
Then the moon must not rotate either, right?
Of course it does. It has rotation independent of it's circling of the earth.