It seems I'm not the first one here to discover duke's ignorance of physics
2017-08-23 15:16:00 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.

But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2017-08-23 15:25:56 UTC
It seems I'm not the first one here to discover duke's ignorance of physics
If Duke knows God and God rules over Physics, it follows that Duke knows physics God's way.... :-)
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-23 17:35:25 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
It is your ignorance which has just been demonstrated. All engineers specialize in certain fields. The curriculum for an Electrical Engineer is different than that for a Chemical Engineer. Several of my fraternity brothers in college were studying Elec Engineering and I read some of their textbooks. My brother was a Chemical Engineer and I know what he was working on.

Engineers learn the parts of Physics they need for their specific jobs.
They do not learn all the parts of Physics.
I learned some Physics while I was studying Naval Engineering, but not all of it. For example, the ship I was on was an oil burner, so I studied nothing about nuclear power plants.

You fucking atheists NEVER contribute anything to anyone's knowledge.
All ya do is find fault. Get lost.
Ted
2017-08-23 19:51:12 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
It is your ignorance which has just been demonstrated. All engineers
specialize in certain fields. The curriculum for an Electrical Engineer
is different than that for a Chemical Engineer. Several of my fraternity
brothers in college were studying Elec Engineering and I read some of
their textbooks. My brother was a Chemical Engineer and I know what he was working on.
Engineers learn the parts of Physics they need for their specific jobs.
They do not learn all the parts of Physics.
So then mechanical engineers can't be expected to know anything about
mechanics?
v***@gmail.com
Specifics???????????????
Ted
And you think you're qualified to construct a physics quiz?
v***@gmail.com
I didn't realize any particular qualifications were necessary.
Ted
2017-08-24 01:22:31 UTC
[...]
You'd at least have to know what "mechanics" is, which you obviously don't.
Most physics curricula start out with a course in elementary Newtonian
mechanics, so it's what you'd get during your first semester.
Yap Honghor
Didn't you read above he learned Physics while studying Naval Engineering? He inflated so much that he knew physics...just the same way he posted quiz on law since he had told us that he was a lawyer!!!!
Ted
Of course. ArtyJoe and duke are both liars.
Smiler
2017-08-25 19:14:48 UTC
[...]
Good job that nobody here believes a word that either of them write is
true.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Ted
2017-08-25 19:29:22 UTC
[...]
We can't. Of course, everybody in the group knew they were both liars
almost since they've been here.

Hey Smiler, do you remember Gospel Bretts? He debuted here shortly before
you did, IIRC.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-24 05:47:34 UTC
[...]
Having knowledge of the subject always helps.
2017-08-24 04:55:17 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
=20
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
It is your ignorance which has just been demonstrated. All engineers specia=
lize in certain fields. The curriculum for an Electrical Engineer is differ=
ent than that for a Chemical Engineer.
And Ted was talking about someone who claims to be a Mechanical Engineer knowing nothing about Mechanics. No other types of engineer is even implied.
2017-08-24 21:05:57 UTC
[...]
Teddie the fairy is a real kick - stupid as the day is long.

Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbor as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven.
*****
Michelle Malkin
2017-08-23 18:56:11 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
That would make sense. Thanks Mickey.
Smiler
2017-08-23 20:19:26 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge
of physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with
duke's arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
So that's where he gets all his shit from. Explains a lot.
Ted
LOL! :)
duke
2017-08-24 21:07:27 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge
of physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with
duke's arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
So that's where he gets all his shit from. Explains a lot.
Most of it comes form stupid atheists.

*****
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-08-23 21:47:38 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
And you're confined to Food Pantry....
2017-08-24 21:07:01 UTC
Post by Michelle Malkin
Post by Ted
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
He's a sewer engineer.
And you are the pimp, eh.........pump..

2017-08-24 17:56:59 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????

2017-08-25 09:44:30 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????
Gravitation acts as the centripetal force and Newton's laws apply. Newton's
laws *always* apply to macroscopic situations, duke, you fucking moron.

F=ma is one of Newton's laws. The centripetal force (gravity) causes a
centripetal acceleration of the mass. Because a centripetal acceleration
acts perpendicularly to the direction of motion, it changes the mass's
direction rather than its speed.

Acceleration is defined as the rate of change of velocity with respect to
time, a = dv/dt. velocity is defined as the rate of change of displacement
with respect to time, v=dx/dt.

Got it, duke? Speed is not velocity. The satellite's change of displacement
is zero during the course of one revolution.

You know no mechanics and hence cannot possibly be a mechanical engineer.
You pretended to be one, possibly to dodge the draft. But you aren't even
intelligent enough to have passed the classes required for the degree.
You're a fraud, duke, and we know you're a fraud.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-08-26 18:22:00 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????
Everything in the solar system is undergoing acceleration.

Everything in the galaxy in undergoing acceleration.

Everything in the universe is undergoing acceleration.

Unless you've magically found a way to switch off gravity, that is.
Anything subject to gravity is undergoing acceleration.

Atlatl Axolotl
duke
2017-08-27 16:52:08 UTC
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 11:22:00 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????
Everything in the solar system is undergoing acceleration.
Yes, an increasing rate.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Everything in the galaxy in undergoing acceleration.
Everything in the universe is undergoing acceleration.
Unless you've magically found a way to switch off gravity, that is.
Anything subject to gravity is undergoing acceleration.
Is the universe subject to outside gravity?

Any object travelling at a constant speed while changing direction is accelerating, you fat moron. In case you didn't know satellites orbit other objects and are therefore always changing direction and are therefore accelerating, you putty brained lump of shit.
duke
2017-08-28 21:35:56 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????
Any object travelling at a constant speed while changing direction is accelerating, you fat moron. In case you didn't know satellites orbit other objects and are therefore always changing direction and are therefore accelerating, you putty brained lump of shit.
Gosh, and here I thought the satellite was circling the earth. Heeheehee.

You must have been one of teddie the fairy's students.

I recently explained centripetal acceleration to you, duke.
duke

2017-08-29 19:55:44 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????
Any object travelling at a constant speed while changing direction is
accelerating, you fat moron. In case you didn't know satellites orbit
other objects and are therefore always changing direction and are
therefore accelerating, you putty brained lump of shit.
Gosh, and here I thought the satellite was circling the earth. Heeheehee.
You must have been one of teddie the fairy's students.
I recently explained centripetal acceleration to you, duke.
You screwed up.
No, I explained it correctly. It's basic mechanics, about which you
know nothing at all because you're a fraud.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-08-29 20:41:52 UTC
[...]
What? Please don't tell me Duke said that a satellite in
Earth orbit isn't undergoing acceleration.

It certainly is -- constantly being accelerated toward the Earth's
center of mass. Forever falling.

And it damn well better be, otherwise some very
expensive hardware will suddenly start sailing off in a straight line
towards Alpha Centauri.

AA
Ted
2017-08-29 20:57:33 UTC
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Good point. And yes, duke claims to be a mechanical engineer but he
knows literally nothing about mechanics.
duke
2017-08-30 21:33:08 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
So far you have failed both tests, D average high school student.

2017-08-30 22:17:57 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
I've failed to demonstrate the same abysmal depths of stupidity and
dishonesty that you demonstrate continually. Those "tests"?
hleopold
2017-08-30 08:41:12 UTC
[...]
As well as ourselves, along with every other orbiting object in the universe.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"I've got a pen and I'm not afraid to use it."-Charles R Ward
duke
2017-08-30 21:27:05 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
It's not. It's not changing altitude. It's not changing speed.

*****
Syd M.
2017-08-30 21:29:12 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Yes, we know how ignorant you are, Dork. No need to keep reminding us.

PDW
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-08-31 01:39:23 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Acceleration is a vector quantity. Speed and direction. The
satellite is constantly changing direction. If it's not constantly
changing direction, then it's going in a straight line, and the people
who paid tens of millions of dollars to have it put in orbit are
going to be very very very upset.

Of course that's viewed from the usual inertial frame of reference,
the proverbial fixed stars. You are equally welcome to center
your axes at the non-inertial frame of reference, the satellite itself.
Which now means the entire universe is accelerating around the satellite.
Your choice ... but in the second case, you get to do the math.

2017-08-31 16:33:58 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
It's quite common for moving objects to constant speed change and constant
direction and not have acceleration. You gobblers are eat up with goobers over
definitions.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
The
satellite is constantly changing direction. If it's not constantly
changing direction, then it's going in a straight line, and the people
who paid tens of millions of dollars to have it put in orbit are
going to be very very very upset.
Of course that's viewed from the usual inertial frame of reference,
the proverbial fixed stars. You are equally welcome to center
your axes at the non-inertial frame of reference, the satellite itself.
Which now means the entire universe is accelerating around the satellite.
Your choice ... but in the second case, you get to do the math.
Thus your acceleration is a misnomer in definitions. The universe is
accelerating around the satellite. Are you beginning to see your mistake?

2017-08-31 18:10:25 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Indeed. That's by definition of acceleration. If both the speed and
direction are constant, then the acceleration is zero.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
The
satellite is constantly changing direction. If it's not constantly
changing direction, then it's going in a straight line, and the people
who paid tens of millions of dollars to have it put in orbit are
going to be very very very upset.
Of course that's viewed from the usual inertial frame of reference,
the proverbial fixed stars. You are equally welcome to center
your axes at the non-inertial frame of reference, the satellite itself.
Which now means the entire universe is accelerating around the satellite.
Your choice ... but in the second case, you get to do the math.
Thus your acceleration is a misnomer in definitions. The universe is
accelerating around the satellite. Are you beginning to see your mistake?
He was 100% correct. But you can't even grasp elementary Newtonian
mechanics. So don't bother trying to get relativity.

duke
2017-08-30 21:25:33 UTC
[...]
You still haven't advised that the tension in the rope is. I have it calculated
so I can advise you if you know what you're talking about.

Otoh, you still can't come to grips that a satellite at constant speed has no
acceleration. Let's see your calculation, D high school average boy.

2017-08-30 22:17:52 UTC
[...]
LOL. It's 0.7W, duke, as any first semester physics student could tell you
in 15 s. Now you tell us how to arrive at that value. Because the final
answer doesn't prove anything at all. Show us you know at least something
about statics.
Post by duke
Otoh, you still can't come to grips that a satellite at constant speed has no
acceleration. Let's see your calculation, D high school average boy.
The equation? F=ma, you braindead imbecile. But if you don't know the
force or mass, you can calculate it from the speed and radius of curvature.
And I've already explained centripetal acceleration to you in a different
thread.
duke
2017-08-31 16:51:24 UTC
[...]
I know that but you just agree with atlatl that the vertical component was .5W.
That was never the question.
Post by Ted
Now you tell us how to arrive at that value. Because the final
answer doesn't prove anything at all. Show us you know at least something
about statics.
I did it the old fashion way like an engineer does, calculations.
Otoh, you still can't come to grips that a satellite at constant speed has no
acceleration. Let's see your calculation, D high school average boy.
The equation? F=ma, you braindead imbecile.
Sorry, boy. That's acceleration due to gravity - zero velocity, not
acceleration otherwise.
Post by Ted
But if you don't know the
force or mass, you can calculate it from the speed and radius of curvature.
And I've already explained centripetal acceleration to you in a different
thread.
I know what centripetal FORCE is, not acceleration. You boys and girls are
getting confused between force and acceleration. Acceleration due to gravity of
one standing still on the earth's surface is 32.2 ft/sec^2 .

Moons are satellites, you fat smug prig. They don't all orbit the Earth, fool.
%
are you having a busy day at work today
duke
2017-08-30 21:34:32 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
So tell us again. How does a satellite in stable velocity in earth orbit have
acceleration or deceleration???????????????
Any object travelling at a constant speed while changing direction is accelerating, you fat moron. In case you didn't know satellites orbit other objects and are therefore always changing direction and are therefore accelerating, you putty brained lump of shit.
Gosh, and here I thought the satellite was circling the earth. Heeheehee.
You must have been one of teddie the fairy's students.
Moons are satellites, you fat smug prig. They don't all orbit the Earth, fool.
OMG, what is this idiot talking about? Leave it to a triangle to screw up a
discussion.

He's right, idiot.
duke

2017-08-31 08:36:27 UTC
[...]
The fact that moons are satellites, you dumb fat prick.
Trust fat earl to be ignorant of what he claims to know.
Ted
And then to arrogantly claim that everybody else is ignorant.
duke

2017-08-24 21:05:02 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too. But he
wasn't easy like you.

*****
Syd M.
2017-08-26 14:23:36 UTC
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too.
In your dreams, Dork.

PDW
Ted
2017-08-26 18:08:17 UTC
Post by Syd M.
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too.
In your dreams, Dork.
PDW
Yeah, really. Do you remember Seth? His nym was "nature bats last". He was
a sharp guy who knew physics much better than I do.
Syd M.
2017-08-29 19:24:27 UTC
Post by Syd M.
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too.
In your dreams, Dork.
PDW
Yeah, really. Do you remember Seth? His nym was "nature bats last". He was
a sharp guy who knew physics much better than I do.
Yeah, he was something. Could run rings around our fundie friends.

PDw
Ted
2017-08-29 20:34:29 UTC
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:24:27 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
Post by Syd M.
Post by Ted
Post by Syd M.
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too.
In your dreams, Dork.
PDW
Yeah, really. Do you remember Seth? His nym was "nature bats last". He was
a sharp guy who knew physics much better than I do.
Yeah, he was something. Could run rings around our fundie friends.
PDw
Yeah, he's a good fellow. I hope he's well and returns. Brenda would
know about him, they correspond.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-31 06:54:50 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by Ted
Post by Syd M.
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too.
In your dreams, Dork.
PDW
Yeah, really. Do you remember Seth? His nym was "nature bats last". He was
a sharp guy who knew physics much better than I do.
Yeah, he was something. Could run rings around our fundie friends.
PDw
Yeah, he's a good fellow. I hope he's well and returns. Brenda would
know about him, they correspond.
We haven't seen Brenda in months. I hope she's okay.
2017-08-31 08:15:22 UTC
Post by Syd M.
Post by Ted
Post by Syd M.
A quick search revealed that Seth (nature bats last), whose knowledge of
physics is much greater than mine, had his own experiences with duke's
arrogant stupidity.
But how can a mechanical engineer not know anything about mechanics?
I remember some body named seth, I think. Whupped up on him too.
In your dreams, Dork.
PDW
Yeah, really. Do you remember Seth? His nym was "nature bats last". He was
a sharp guy who knew physics much better than I do.
Yeah, he was something. Could run rings around our fundie friends.
PDw
Yeah, he's a good fellow. I hope he's well and returns. Brenda would
know about him, they correspond.
We haven't seen Brenda in months. I hope she's okay.
I corresponded with her and have her email somewhere. If I can dig it up,
I'll drop her a line. She's an awesome person.