Jesus delivers bananas
2017-12-05 22:11:30 UTC
He can deliver anything U want

https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e

He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just need a happy Jesus.

Colorful and Fun Facebook page
@liboriojolgorio

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

#WaveYourBanana
#BananaRevolutionParty
(BYOB: BringYourOwnBanana)
2017-12-06 03:22:08 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He can deliver anything U want
https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e
He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just
need a happy Jesus.
confucius say; man who drops
banana peels will let things slide.
Jesus never said anything smart but we forgive him when he delivers pizza.

https://rhstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/jesus-pizza-2.jpg
2017-12-06 06:09:05 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
https://rhstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/jesus-pizza-2.jpg
if his pizza delivery takes as long as his second
coming you may wish that you had ordered
chinese, instead no?
For god 1000 years means 1 day.

I guess we go hungry.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-12-06 06:11:59 UTC
I know where you got your idea, from this skit:

2017-12-06 14:16:26 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
http://youtu.be/EnUQoXiN1Iw
Who will save the world, Jesus or Bananaman?

2017-12-06 16:59:36 UTC
Jesus doesn't prevent violence

https://imgflip.com/i/20lhwg
A***@yahoo.com
2017-12-06 17:41:46 UTC
If you're in trouble do you call on Jesus to stop violence against you? It would be a good idea.
John Locke
2017-12-07 07:38:50 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:11:30 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He can deliver anything U want
https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e
He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just need a happy Jesus.
...give old Jeebus a few shots of tequilla...that should make him good
and happy and maybe he'll be mellowed out enough to do a few hat
tricks. That thing with the nails is pretty entertaining...of course,
he still needs a few pointers from Houdini. That tomb trick...Houdini
would of been out of there in 20 minutes.
2017-12-07 14:26:31 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:11:30 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
He can deliver anything U want
https://imgflip.com/i/20jc7e
He can deliver pizza or wine. Maybe he can deliver salvation too. We just need a happy Jesus.
...give old Jeebus a few shots of tequilla...that should make him good
and happy and maybe he'll be mellowed out enough to do a few hat
tricks. That thing with the nails is pretty entertaining...of course,
he still needs a few pointers from Houdini. That tomb trick...Houdini
would of been out of there in 20 minutes.
Sure. Jesus used tricks instead of magic. I don't think he had any magic. He was a sorcerer. Probably he was using mushrooms as well.