Atheists Always Bitch and Moan
Jahnu
2017-05-11 21:55:49 UTC
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D

Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence. They seem to
forget that their own belief system, abiogenesis - ie. the funny idea
that matter creates life - is completely unfounded, blind belief. Why
don't atheists demand proof of that?

But this is the double-standard one is forced to accept as an atheist.
Stone-hard and cold facts are required to give credibility to the
opposition, but when it comes to one's own beliefs the same demands
are suddenly not required.

Anyhow, atheists always go on and on about scientific proof and
evidence. So then I offer the scientific proof - that if you maintain
an atheistic mentality, you will experience a lot more suffering and
frustration than if you accept to connect with Krishna. That is a test
anyone can perform and verify - Krishna conciousness brings greater
happiness in life and atheism brings greater misery and suffering in
life.

What people in general don't understand is that life in the material
world is basically one of suffering and frustration. It is so, because
Krishna has made it that way. The reason Krishna has designed it that
way, is because if things were perfect in the material world, the
fallen, lost souls would not want to go back to the spiritual world
and enjoy with Krishna. They would want to stay in the material world
and enjoy the body. Actually, this is what most people want, anyway -
stay in the material world and enjoy their senses. Krishna is even so
kind that a soul in the body of a worm in stool, thinks he is
enjoying. Even the souls living under the most hellish conditions
think they are enjoying. Apart from that, there are the heavenly
planets where the demigods enjoy bodily gratification to the max.
Anyone can go there by being pious, following the process devised by
God.

So the human form of life is a chance for the soul to get rid of all
suffering. A clever person will ask the question, why do I suffer? and
try to get rid of it. The human form of life is a chance for the soul
to get rid of all suffering. Atheism bars the human being from this
opportunity. Atheism just conditions the soul to more suffering.

Krishna says: From the highest planet in the material world down to
the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death
take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of KuntI, never
takes birth again. (Bg. 8.16)

Humility; pridelessness; nonviolence; tolerance; simplicity;
approaching a bona fide spiritual master; cleanliness; steadiness;
self-control; renunciation of the objects of sense gratification;
absence of false ego; the perception of the evil of birth, death, old
age and disease; detachment; freedom from entanglement with children,
wife, home and the rest; even-mindedness amid pleasant and unpleasant
events; constant and unalloyed devotion to Me; aspiring to live in a
solitary place; detachment from the general mass of people; accepting
the importance of self-realization; and philosophical search for the
Absolute Truth—all these I declare to be knowledge, and besides this
whatever there may be is ignorance. (Bg.13. 8-12)

Note, that the perception of the evil of birth, death, old age and
disease is one of the symptoms of knowledge. Most people are
intelligent enough to understand they are suffering. Only animals
don't understand they are suffering. In the human form of life the
soul is given sufficient intelligence by nature to understand he is
suffering. Whether he will admit it here, is another matter.

So anyone who is serious about becoming free from suffering must
surrender to Krishna and God's laws. These laws are explained in the
Vedas. And anyone who maintains an atheistic mentality will suffer
repeatedly. That's the proof that atheism is bad for you. And anyone
who chants Krishna's name on a regular basis will experience great joy
and happiness in life. That's proof that Krishna is good for you. It's
as simple as that.

Krishna says:

O learned Uddhava, those who fix their consciousness on Me, giving up
all material desires, share with Me a happiness that cannot possibly
be experienced by those engaged in sense gratification.

--Srimad Bhagavatam 11.14.12

Have a look at my art -

http://youtu.be/uWw9o4DMHMo - God the Supreme Designer
http://youtu.be/2uRbsf9Vzg8 - Sudder street
http://youtu.be/y4F6tkoYZok - Planet Plant
http://youtu.be/e_ejv98XyL8 - Nature

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-12 05:55:33 UTC
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence. They seem to
forget that their own belief system, abiogenesis
What does abiogenesis have to do with atheism?
raven1
2017-05-12 12:42:01 UTC
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence.
Imagine that. How dare we demand evidence! We should just believe what
some wrinkled-up toad in a clown robe tells us, like you do, you
gullible twat.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, Jesper?
Christopher A. Lee
2017-05-12 14:52:31 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 08:42:01 -0400, raven1
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence.
Imagine that. How dare we demand evidence! We should just believe what
some wrinkled-up toad in a clown robe tells us, like you do, you
gullible twat.
The proven serial liar knows perfectly well it is all about "put up or
shut up".
Post by raven1
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, Jesper?
He's insane. Normal people don't behave the way he does, to complete
strangers.
Malte Runz
2017-05-12 18:30:02 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
Atheists always moan and whine about proof and evidence.
Imagine that. How dare we demand evidence! We should just believe what
some wrinkled-up toad in a clown robe tells us, like you do, you
gullible twat.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, Jesper?
Nothing a kill filter won't fix.
Malte Runz
Jahnu
2017-05-13 00:23:49 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 20:30:02 +0200, Malte Runz
Post by Malte Runz
Nothing a kill filter won't fix.
See, that's the thing - these guys simply love to bitch and moan
non-stop, hehe :)

And I smack them down every time with sheer facts,

Here is what science has to say about the intellectually devolved idea
that the universe popped into existence on its own without intelligent
direction, from a bunch of chemicals, just like that - poof...

"The most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only
proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful
Being." - Isaac Newton

raven1
2017-05-13 02:27:08 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Nothing a kill filter won't fix.
See, that's the thing - these guys simply love to bitch and moan
non-stop, hehe :)
And I smack them down every time with sheer facts
Which "facts" are those, asshole? Planetary Constellations? Galileo
burned at the stake for teaching the Earth is round? Steve Jobs and
Bill Gates inventing the computer? Pull the other one, you delusional
idiot.
Jeanne Douglas
John Baker
2017-05-13 17:19:33 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Nothing a kill filter won't fix.
See, that's the thing - these guys simply love to bitch and moan
non-stop, hehe :)
And I smack them down every time with sheer facts
Jesper, you wouldn't know a fact if it was rammed up your ass with a
pitchfork. Sideways.
idiot.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-14 05:36:40 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Nothing a kill filter won't fix.
See, that's the thing - these guys simply love to bitch and moan
non-stop, hehe :)
And I smack them down every time with sheer facts
Jesper, you wouldn't know a fact if it was rammed up your ass with a
pitchfork. Sideways.
Ah, that brings back Mom's favorite--"Up yours with a meathook".

No clue where she found it, but it appeared as she aged. Might it have been a possible early sign of her Alzheimer's.
Jahnu
2017-05-14 21:21:03 UTC
bitch moan whine
I have never could make sense of the idea of the Church about the
resurrection of the dead. It's obvious it's not a bunch of rotten
corpses who resurrect and follow Christ up to heaven. So which type of
body does one resurrect in? Is it the body that one dies in?

If one dies in as an infant or an old man or woman, is that the body
one will inhabit forever at resurrection? A rather scary thought. Then
I think the Vedic explanation makes more sense. One's physical body is
just one out of billions one has had in different life-forms. At
salvation or liberation one gets one's spiritual body back and returns
to Krishna on the eternal plane.

The Church tells us, that one goes to heaven and spends eternity there
with his friends and family. But that is not such an attractive idea.
I mean, who wants to spend eternity with his earthly family? What if
one's wife was a bitch or one was abused as a child? Are those the
ones you want to spend eternity with? I don't see how this is
attractive. When I look at the happy nucleus family on the cover of
the Watch Tower, I think, gee, it must be boring there.

And what's God doing in the Christian Heaven? They don't tell us. It
must be extremely boring to be God in Christianity - to sit on a cloud
surrounded by harp-playing angles; or to be a baker in the greates
bakery in the universe so He can deliver bread to everyone; or sit and
listen to people whine and moan in their prayers? Is that how it is?
Or, as the Lutherans believe - Jesus is God who became flesh to suffer
for all the sinds I do... what's so cool about that?

And what does God do in His spare-time when He is not bored by a bunch
of Angles, or when He is not hanging, suffering and bleeding, nailed
to a pole? What does God do then? The Church doesn't tell us about
these things. That's one reason I find the Vedic Version so
fascinating. Here Gods name, form, qualities and pastimes are
described in detail.

That Krishna is God, is just a secondary thing. The God-business is
carried out by His expansions like Vishnu and Narayan. Krishna Himself
is absorbed in enjoying and playing with His friends and girl-friends
in Vrindavan.

I think it was Nietsche who said that he could believe in a God who
dances. Funny enough, one name of Krishna is Nataraja - the greatest
of dancers.

And to try to love Krishna, delivers the highest form of pleasure and
enjoyment. It's a fact anyone, who practices the process, can
experience. It has nothing to do with belief. Anyone who seriously
tries to add Krishna to his life, will immediately experience how his
or her suffering will diminish and his joy will expand. It is a
demonstrable fact

Krishna says:

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My
devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts. (Bg 10.8)

The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully
devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss
from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me. (Bg
10.9)

To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give
the understanding by which they can come to Me. (Bg 10.10)

To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with
the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
(Bhagavad Gita 10.11)

Have a look at my art -

- God the Supreme Designer
- Sudder street
- Planet Plant

raven1
2017-05-14 21:57:04 UTC
It is neither more nor less ridiculous than the idea of reincarnation.
Jahnu
2017-05-15 04:49:14 UTC
Post by raven1
It is neither more nor less ridiculous than the idea of reincarnation.
Reincarnation has been empirically proven, Birdbrain. Try and evolve
and get with the program, dumbass. You're no better than a dumb
animal. Do you now realize how atheism has damaged your mind?

"We can admittedly find nothing in physics or chemistry which has even
a remote bearing on consciousness, yet all of us know there is such a
thing simply because we have it ourselves. Hence consciousness must be
part of nature or more generally reality. Which means that quite apart
from the laws laid down in quantum theory, we must also consider laws
of quite a different kind”. --Nobel prize winner Niels Bohr

raven1
2017-05-15 13:36:24 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
It is neither more nor less ridiculous than the idea of reincarnation.
Reincarnation has been empirically proven, Birdbrain.
Baloney. In what peer-reviewed journal did this "proof" appear, and
when was it published? Citation or retraction, dumbass.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-05-15 15:22:32 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 09:36:24 -0400, raven1
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
It is neither more nor less ridiculous than the idea of reincarnation.
Reincarnation has been empirically proven, Birdbrain.
Just because some in-your-face religious loonie living in his own
little fantasy world, sez so?
The lying liar just can't stop lying.
Mike_Duffy
2017-05-15 03:08:34 UTC
Post by Jahnu
The Church tells us, that one goes to heaven and spends eternity there
with his friends and family. But that is not such an attractive idea.
If it is not an attractive idea to spend time with one's friends & family,
one can always forsake them on Earth and join a brainwashing cult.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-15 21:05:21 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Nothing a kill filter won't fix.
See, that's the thing - these guys simply love to bitch and moan
non-stop, hehe :)
And I smack them down every time with sheer facts,
When will that start?
You have never presented a fact ever that I can recall. Usually, when YOU get slapped with facts you swear a lot and run away.
Issac Newton was how long ago? 300 years? You don't suppose we might have learned some things since then you ignorant moron?
default
2017-05-12 14:55:11 UTC
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
I believe theists don't know the meaning of the word truth - they
invented biblical and religious "truth," as a work-around, just like
Donald Trump has "alternative facts."

religious truth: anything but truthful
alternative facts: anything but factual
Kevrob
2017-05-12 15:47:43 UTC
Post by default
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
I believe theists don't know the meaning of the word truth - they
invented biblical and religious "truth," as a work-around, just like
Donald Trump has "alternative facts."
religious truth: anything but truthful
alternative facts: anything but factual
[quote from Jesper]

...their own belief system, abiogenesis - ie. the funny
idea that matter creates life - is completely unfounded

[/quote]

"Create" is a loaded word. It assumes a consciousness behind
an action. I, an atheist, don't consider any part of the natural
world to be "created." Humans create things, out of already
existing stuff, and they come up with ideas, which can be considered
creations. But matter and energy, theorized to be the result of
the Big Bang are not "created" by anybody. That is anthropomorphizing
the universe. It leads to the ultra-stupid "argument," usually
expressed as "How can their be a Creation with no Creator?"
It is just assuming the conclusion as a premise.

Quantum physics tells us that stuff - matter - _does_ "pop into
existence." See this popular explanation of emergent "virtual
particles."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/

Further, we have no idea what the physical laws were in whatever
version of the universe preceded the Big Bang. Matter and energy
may owe their existence to the forces at play behind that barrier.

Note: I am not a scientist, and especially not a physicist, just
a layman who finds this stuff fascinating. I welcome correction
by those with the proper education to do so accurately.

BTW, one could be an atheist and not agree with the Big Bang, as in
the case of those who plumped for a "steady state" view of cosmology.
Being an atheist does correlate with accepting physical evidence
that has been properly vetted and allowing one's mind to be changed by
new theoretical structures. If abiogenesis is debunked by actual
scientific inquiry, then so be it.

Kevin R
Kurt Nicklas
2017-05-12 16:52:59 UTC
Post by default
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
I believe theists don't know the meaning of the word truth - they
invented biblical and religious "truth," as a work-around, just like
Donald Trump has "alternative facts."
religious truth: anything but truthful
alternative facts: anything but factual
[quote from Jesper]
...their own belief system, abiogenesis - ie. the funny
idea that matter creates life - is completely unfounded
[/quote]
"Create" is a loaded word. It assumes a consciousness behind
an action. I, an atheist, don't consider any part of the natural
world to be "created."
To adapt a famous subjectivist question: If a tree falls in the forest is a sound created?
2017-05-12 20:47:50 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
To adapt a famous subjectivist question: If a tree falls in the forest is a sound created?
Vibrations occur. Atmosphere carries them. Sound can be
said to exist in the mind of the hearer.

Kevin R

Sophists `r Us!
Kurt Nicklas
2017-05-13 13:07:41 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
To adapt a famous subjectivist question: If a tree falls in the forest is a sound created?
Vibrations occur.
Haha. That word 'create' has a kind of ominous, threatening connotation for you, doesn't it?

Does the phrase 'Vibrations cause sound' carry the same sort of connotation for you?
Post by Kevrob
Atmosphere carries them. Sound can be
said to exist in the mind of the hearer.
Really? How can sound exist in the mind? Sounds like magic.

What does it mean 'can be said to exist'? Does it or doesn't it? Just curious because I would never use that phrase.

Aside from that, is there ANYTHING that exists outside the mind of perceiver?
Sophists `r Us!
duke
2017-05-13 19:26:57 UTC
Post by default
Post by Jahnu
There is no the truth.
Is that the truth you believe in? :D
I believe theists don't know the meaning of the word truth - they
invented biblical and religious "truth," as a work-around, just like
Donald Trump has "alternative facts."
religious truth: anything but truthful
alternative facts: anything but factual
[quote from Jesper]
...their own belief system, abiogenesis - ie. the funny
idea that matter creates life - is completely unfounded
[/quote]
"Create" is a loaded word. It assumes a consciousness behind
an action. I, an atheist, don't consider any part of the natural
world to be "created."
That's where you're wrong. Created does not mean it's original shape is the
same today. God created all the stuff of nature, and let it evolve. Mankind is
an evolution.
Post by Kevrob
Humans create things, out of already
existing stuff, and they come up with ideas, which can be considered
creations.
Does this mean that the last dress you bought can be considered to be a
creation?
Post by Kevrob
But matter and energy, theorized to be the result of
the Big Bang are not "created" by anybody.
Wrong. They are not the result of the big bang, but the stuff that IS the big
bang. And God gave us the stuff.
Post by Kevrob
That is anthropomorphizing
the universe. It leads to the ultra-stupid "argument," usually
expressed as "How can their be a Creation with no Creator?"
It is just assuming the conclusion as a premise.
Lot's of people are really screwed up over that one.
Post by Kevrob
Quantum physics tells us that stuff - matter - _does_ "pop into
existence."
Only with God pushing it out.
Post by Kevrob
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/
Further, we have no idea what the physical laws were in whatever
version of the universe preceded the Big Bang.
There was no universe prior to the big bang. Don't you get that yet?
Post by Kevrob
Matter and energy
may owe their existence to the forces at play behind that barrier.
There was no "other side".
Post by Kevrob
Note: I am not a scientist, and especially not a physicist,
It shows.

just
Post by Kevrob
a layman who finds this stuff fascinating. I welcome correction
by those with the proper education to do so accurately.
BTW, one could be an atheist and not agree with the Big Bang, as in
the case of those who plumped for a "steady state" view of cosmology.
Being an atheist does correlate with accepting physical evidence
that has been properly vetted and allowing one's mind to be changed by
new theoretical structures. If abiogenesis is debunked by actual
scientific inquiry, then so be it.

Pope Paul VI
*****
ernobe
2017-05-12 16:53:35 UTC
Post by Jahnu
So anyone who is serious about becoming free from suffering must
surrender to Krishna and God's laws. These laws are explained in the
Vedas. And anyone who maintains an atheistic mentality will suffer
repeatedly. That's the proof that atheism is bad for you. And anyone
who chants Krishna's name on a regular basis will experience great joy
and happiness in life. That's proof that Krishna is good for you. It's
as simple as that.
O learned Uddhava, those who fix their consciousness on Me, giving up
all material desires, share with Me a happiness that cannot possibly
be experienced by those engaged in sense gratification.
Knowing the difference between good and bad is all good, but thinking
that we are all suffering because of Adams' sin, or because Krishna made
it that way, is a completely useless concept.

Chanting Krishnas' name on a regular basis is all good, but nothing will
come of it unless there is proof that we have avoided sin. This is not
possible if we think everyone else has been put in a sinful state by
Krishna or anyone else. It is not a law or principle that a rational
mind can accept. And how can anyone be required to avoid sin and suffering
unless he does understand the law? People are ultimately responsible
for their own understanding, and nowhere in the Vedas is it mentioned
that Krishna put people in a sinful state, nor is it mentioned in the
Bible that Adam caused everyone elses' sin. What they do say is that
people have misunderstood Adam or Krishna, and this has been their sin.
So, we have to get our understanding in order, and adhere to sound
principles and laws. How else is anything good or useful to come of it?
https://archive.org/services/purl/bahai
Smiler
2017-05-12 20:39:07 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Sin is not a law or principle that a rational mind can accept.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-05-13 02:57:38 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Sin breaks the law and principle that a rational mind is relying on. The
law and principle is called the truth. Sin is the untruth. When the
rational mind relies on the untruth instead of the truth, the rational
mind sins and becomes irrational.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-05-13 03:57:50 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Krishna sounds like a much nicer dude than God.
Who are you say God should not have made our brain that way?
aaa
2017-05-13 16:57:17 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
God did not make our mind to sin. We sinned due to our own ignorance of
God's truth.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-05-13 23:04:34 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Does God determine how our brain functions?
Post by aaa
We sinned due to our own ignorance of God's truth.
Is there no way God could have designed us such that
we would all know and accept his truth?
aaa
2017-05-14 15:40:20 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Our mind is not designed to function for sin. Our mind is designed to
function for the truth. Sin is the untruth. It has replaced the truth.
That is not God's fault.
We are all designed to love the truth, yes.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-05-15 05:25:48 UTC
Post by aaa
We sinned due to our own ignorance of God's truth.
Is there no way God could have designed us such that
we would all know and accept his truth?
We are all designed to love the truth, yes.
Is there no way God could have designed us such that
we would all know and accept his truth and that we would
have all the information needed to live a healthy life?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-15 06:42:20 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Your gibberish is getting ever more insane by the post.
2017-05-14 05:28:40 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
More evidenced bullshit.
Aetherius IV
Stop bitching and moaning fatso.
aaa
More blind denial.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-05-15 21:08:00 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
And he's blue making him easy to find so you can point and laugh.
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Sin is not a law or principle that a rational mind can accept.
Sin breaks the law and principle that a rational mind is relying on. The
law and principle is called the truth. Sin is the untruth. When the
rational mind relies on the untruth instead of the truth, the rational
mind sins and becomes irrational.
Who are you say God should not have made our brain that way?
He's just another theist moron.

Kurt Nicklas
2017-05-13 13:11:14 UTC
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Yeah, there are no absolutes, right?

Rational minds construct their own codes of behavior?

Your truth is not necessarily my truth?

Everything is relative?
Smiler
2017-05-14 01:19:27 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Smiler
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Where did I claim that, liar?
Sin is an invented religious concept.
Rational minds cannot accept invented religious concepts.

<snip more lies>
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-05-14 05:32:53 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Smiler
Post by ernobe
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Oh, good, you're starting to understand.
j***@gmail.com
2017-05-13 11:24:54 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Kali could kick Krishna's butt.