Why are we still talking about the imaginary god ?
2017-04-20 18:37:39 UTC
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?

Until proof positive turns up for the existence of a god, then there is not any reason to think there is one.

This has nothing to do with the fact that every description of any god ever has always been nonsense and based on presumptions that are all false, or that the so-called word of God in the Judeo/Christian world makes absolutely no sense at all and is filled with lies, fiction, forgery, and bullshit. It's just about the non-existence of anything that can actually be shown to p[rove any god ever.

No matter how you look at the question of God(s) nothing makes sense and nothing of any kind of supernatural entity has ever been shown to exist.

The only logical conclusion is that God(s) do not exist.

If one stays within the bounds of reason, belief in god(s) is irrational, illogical, and stupid.
jdyoung
2017-04-20 21:59:56 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:37:39 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
Good question, why are YOU still talking about it?

J Young
***@ymail.com
Cloud Hobbit
2017-04-20 22:42:23 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
Good question, why are YOU still talking about it?
J Young
I wouldn't be if the idiots like you and the others were not constantly invading and talking about it and condemning us to hell and lying about evolution, and ID, and a host of other subjects.

Why are you still talking about it?
What incontrovertible evidence convinced you there's any supernatural entity?
jdyoung
2017-04-20 23:33:44 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
Good question, why are YOU still talking about it?
J Young
I wouldn't be if the idiots like you and the others were not constantly invading and talking about it and condemning us to hell and lying about evolution, and ID, and a host of other subjects.
Why are you still talking about it?
What incontrovertible evidence convinced you there's any supernatural entity?
My posting history goes back to the 1990s. Show me even one post where
I have ever claimed there was a deity and I will leave the group
forever. The ball is in your court.

J Young
***@ymail.com
Yap Honghor
2017-04-21 02:59:29 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
Good question, why are YOU still talking about it?
We are not talking about it...you theists intrude and speak as though it is real, we point out your insanity. That is all!
J Young
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Cloud Hobbit
2017-04-20 22:43:23 UTC
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
You understand NOTHING about Monotheism.... So shut the fuck up!
What more is there to understand aside from the fact that there is no God?
Robert Carnegie
2017-04-20 23:59:27 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
You understand NOTHING about Monotheism.... So shut the fuck up!
What more is there to understand aside from the fact that there is no God?
In Christian Monotheism there aren't three gods.

I don't exactly understand why they didn't stop
at two (except that "bigamy, sir, is a crime"),
but, in fact, as an atheist, I don't need to.
Smiler
2017-04-21 00:02:46 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove
god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
You understand NOTHING about Monotheism.
We understand it completely. It's a load of bunk.

... So shut the fuck up!

After you, Cody.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-04-21 03:00:33 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
You understand NOTHING about Monotheism.... So shut the fuck up!
Moron, we have a duty to our society.
We want our world to be free of insanity....!!!!!!!!!!
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 10:49:23 UTC
Having asked point blank for any of the idiot theists here to prove god, =
and all of them failing why are we still talking about it?
=20
You understand NOTHING about Monotheism.... So shut the fuck up!
Looks like you kinda missed the point.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 23:08:52 UTC
я не знаю
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 23:09:47 UTC

https://tinyurl.com/kw9jvq6
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-20 23:36:40 UTC
On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 2:37:41 PM UTC-4, Cloud Hobbit wrote:

I dont know why you always talk about that in here all the time.

I am talking about a deity that actually exists.
Yap Honghor
2017-04-21 03:02:11 UTC
Good, just talk to those who died in the 9/11, will you?
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 03:05:13 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
I dont know why you always talk about that in here all the time.
I am talking about a deity that actually exists.
Good, just talk to those who died in the 9/11, will you?
You aren't aware of all the people who weren't in that building that day?

Most of the people who died were firefighters that day

Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 10:50:30 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
I dont know why you always talk about that in here all the time.
I am talking about a deity that actually exists.
Your evidence for that assertion?????

Or did you completely miss the point, too?
2017-04-21 00:24:57 UTC

Because theists can't keep it in their pants,
ernobe
2017-04-21 05:29:15 UTC
[...]
All you are saying is that your belief in God does not yet exist, which
makes the existence of God meaningless for you.

The only logical conclusion is that the existence of God will make sense
for you when you start to believe in Him.
https://archive.org/services/purl/bahai
Olrik
2017-04-21 06:34:40 UTC
[...]
All you are saying is that your belief in Cthulhu does not yet exist, which
makes the existence of Cthulhu meaningless for you.
The only logical conclusion is that the existence of Cthulhu will make sense
for you when you start to believe in It.
Cthulhu, it's the TRUTH! Miam!
--
Olrik
aa #1981