this can be a wicked and dangerous world to live in
Saint Else Ware
2017-09-11 18:58:08 UTC

2017-09-11 23:56:56 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
http://youtu.be/KZaz7OqyTHQ
When has that not been true?
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-12 00:03:32 UTC
When has that not been true?
I am doing a task for GOD, how can I do that, in this wicked world?
Yap Honghor
2017-09-12 00:52:48 UTC
Fucking mental, there is no pixie to task you stupid!!!!
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-12 14:23:36 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
When has that not been true?
I am doing a task for GOD, how can I do that, in this wicked world?
Fucking mental, there is no [GOD] to task you stupid!!!!
He would disagree.
TheRealMccoy
He certainly would [reiterate]
Smiler
2017-09-12 20:25:36 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
When has that not been true?
I am doing a task for GOD, how can I do that, in this wicked world?
Fucking mental, there is no [GOD] to task you stupid!!!!
He would disagree.
He certainly would [reiterate]
Only in your demented mind, convicted criminal Yost.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
TheRealMccoy
2017-09-12 22:00:58 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
When has that not been true?
I am doing a task for GOD, how can I do that, in this wicked world?
Fucking mental, there is no [GOD] to task you stupid!!!!
He would disagree.
He certainly would [reiterate]
Only in your demented mind
I am a child of GOD.

my wife
Smiler
2017-09-12 23:26:46 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Cloud Hobbit
When has that not been true?
I am doing a task for GOD, how can I do that, in this wicked world?
Fucking mental, there is no [GOD] to task you stupid!!!!
He would disagree.
He certainly would [reiterate]
Only in your demented mind, convicted criminal Yost.
I am a child of GOD.
It's time you grew up.
Post by TheRealMccoy
my wife
Is also only in your demented mind, convicted criminal Yost.
TheRealMccoy
Agreed.
Yap Honghor
And you are in control???
Yap Honghor
Now, you appoint yourself as the spokesman...
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-12 03:50:25 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
http://youtu.be/KZaz7OqyTHQ
When has that not been true?
But the world has never been as safe as it is today, despite the horrible carnage in some places.
2017-09-14 15:51:43 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
http://youtu.be/KZaz7OqyTHQ
None of us is going to get out alive!