this newsgroup seems to be a bunch of crap
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:35:43 UTC
and sockpuppets
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:39:26 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
Kevrob
2018-03-09 21:43:44 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free to stop posting here.

I recognize that "being free" may still be a novelty for you.
Between being clapped in prison and your various compulsions
and delusions, you may not actually be free to act otherwise.

I don't THINK I'm a sockpuppet. I guess I'll have to check with
the rollick. :)

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:44:46 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free
Which brings me back to my point, we are not free ...
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:13:39 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Kevrob
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
You are free
Which brings me back to my point, we are not free ...
You aren't free at all. You sound like another troll who has trapped itself
here and can't leave. We're here because we want to be.
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 22:56:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
see?
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 23:05:36 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
crappy sockpuppets
see?
he seems to be even demonstrating he doesn't know shit.
TheRealMccoy
you want to talk shit?
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-09 21:45:05 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 21:51:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
Now we are getting somewhere ...
This newsgroup is destroyed, sockpuppets galore.
Davej
2018-03-09 22:14:51 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
TheRealMccoy
2018-03-09 22:15:29 UTC
insane
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:28:54 UTC
insane
You probably are. Thanks for saying so.

v***@gmail.com
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are the kooks, not us.
Davej
2018-03-10 00:21:41 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
So there is not much discussion of our non-belief of
your insane beliefs? How exactly would we do that anyway,
without discussing why your insane beliefs are insane?
Atheists are in the minority everywhere. You people are
the kooks, not us.
And yet you reject thousands of gods. We atheists only reject
one more than you do.
v***@gmail.com
Why don't you show us where I said I reject "thousands of gods."?
Kevrob
2018-03-10 00:01:33 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal.
When it is not a new entrant to the group, asking a question
in order to get the opinion of atheists and agnostics, in an
attempt to learn what we think about things, but, as is almost
always the case, a constant or recurring troll, bothering the
groups by repeating nonsense they and their ilk have brought
up countless times before, to be rebutted each time, then it
may seem personal. the group FAQ and charter reads:

"Trolls will be treated as what they are."

Don't feign surprise about it. You and your trollish colleagues
have been continually, openly warned we will act this way.

Would you like the group to treat you politely? Stop acting
like a troll. You are the clown who invited neo-Nazis in,
after slumming with them on Stormfront. You peiodically
erupt in spasms of profanity when people "call you on your
shit."

[quote]

The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information

1 All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not, as long as they are not trolls.
2 Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
3 This newsgroup exists for atheists to discuss anything of interest to them and other atheists, although others who are honestly interested in joining a discussion and are not trolls are welcome. Trolls will be treated as what they are.

[/quote]

Dial down the troll-posts, and let the authentic denizens of the
group discuss things of interest to them. This may bore you to
tears, as you seem to want to have "Usenet as Crossfire episode"*
be the dominant mode of discourse.

Kevin R

* ur-cable shouty pretend political debate show.
"Getting angry for ratings" pioneer.
Ted
2018-03-10 00:05:45 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so
personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every
move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far
from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
Whenever we try to have a serious discussion with you, you always just
start bitching. And then you go and suck Duke's asshole.
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:25:01 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
There is very little discussion of atheism here.
What the atheists do is badmouth religion and theists and it's all so personal. What they are is control freaks who want to dictate to us every move they want us to make. In fact, their notions of religion are so far from reality that they display total ignorance of the subject.
Sounds more like what you want us to do. You hate us because we know you're
just another troll who has trapped itself here. We refuse to agree with you when you are wrong and we've proved this. You, being a narcissist, have to
be right even when you aren't. This is an atheist newsgroup and you admit
you hate atheists and atheism. That not only makes you a bigot but a mentally
ill troll.

Plus, your Russia fixation is so strong that when anyone points out how
horribly the Russians treated Russian Jews, you won't even agree with
that. Some Jew you are, Sleeper.

hate
hypatiab7
2018-03-10 00:11:28 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
and sockpuppets
So leave. No one is nailing your feet to the floor.