Regime change
Add Reply
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-22 07:06:52 UTC
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first
election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent
life immediately here on earth.
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
aaa
2016-12-22 08:15:35 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-22 13:16:16 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
aaa
Without God is the definition of miserable. It's also called suffering.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-22 18:11:27 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
It's also called suffering.
aaa
2016-12-23 00:26:04 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
Yes, it is. God supports life by providing life with happiness and love,
and all the other living energies necessary to life. Whenever we serve
God, we will always be rewarded with those living energies. It's how life
can be happy and healthy. When we are Without God, we will not be able to
serve God. As the result, we will not receive those living energies like
happiness and love from God. Without happiness and love, life suffers.
It's how and why life becomes miserable.
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Why does God make us miserable?
God does not make us suffer. We suffer because we don't know where God is
and how to serve God. God is in our heart. We can only serve God by
living our life for the God in our heart.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-23 21:04:08 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
Yes, it is. God supports life by providing life with happiness and love,
and all the other living energies necessary to life.
God is everywhere, right?
Post by aaa
Whenever we serve
God, we will always be rewarded with those living energies. It's how life
can be happy and healthy. When we are Without God, we will not be able to
serve God. As the result, we will not receive those living energies like
happiness and love from God. Without happiness and love, life suffers.
It's how and why life becomes miserable.
Do you believe God is the creator of everything?
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Why does God make us miserable?
God does not make us suffer. We suffer because we don't know where God is
and how to serve God. God is in our heart. We can only serve God by
living our life for the God in our heart.
It appears from the bible that God wants to make our lives miserable.
The bible describes God as a simple minded evil maniac.
What are your thoughts on that?
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
aaa
2016-12-23 22:04:39 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
Yes, it is. God supports life by providing life with happiness and love,
and all the other living energies necessary to life.
God is everywhere, right?
Yes, but God supports life from the person's heart.
Post by aaa
Whenever we serve God, we will always be rewarded with those living
energies. It's how life can be happy and healthy. When we are Without
God, we will not be able to serve God. As the result, we will not
receive those living energies like happiness and love from God. Without
happiness and love, life suffers. It's how and why life becomes
miserable.
Do you believe God is the creator of everything?
Yes. What exactly are you asking?
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Why does God make us miserable?
God does not make us suffer. We suffer because we don't know where God
is and how to serve God. God is in our heart. We can only serve God by
living our life for the God in our heart.
It appears from the bible that God wants to make our lives miserable.
The bible describes God as a simple minded evil maniac.
What are your thoughts on that?
That you are misunderstanding the teaching of the Bible. You can reach
such conclusion is because you haven't realized the Bible truth. Without
the truth, your judgment of the Bible will always be wrong and make God
evil. Since God can not be evil, your judgment only proves how wrong you
can be without the truth, and how far you can go with your self-
righteousness to be against God. Since God is the provider and supporter
of our own life, when we go against God, we are going against our own
life. This is virtual suicide, and it's all because we don't know the
truth. It shows how vitally important it is for us to learn and
understand the truth of the Bible which is God's ultimate eternal truth.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-23 23:25:22 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
Yes, it is. God supports life by providing life with happiness and love,
and all the other living energies necessary to life.
God is everywhere, right?
Yes, but God supports life from the person's heart.
You are speaking metaphoricaly I presume.
Post by aaa
Whenever we serve God, we will always be rewarded with those living
energies. It's how life can be happy and healthy. When we are Without
God, we will not be able to serve God. As the result, we will not
receive those living energies like happiness and love from God. Without
happiness and love, life suffers. It's how and why life becomes
miserable.
Do you believe God is the creator of everything?
Yes. What exactly are you asking?
If God is the creator of everything then God is responsible for
how everything works.
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Why does God make us miserable?
God does not make us suffer. We suffer because we don't know where God
is and how to serve God. God is in our heart. We can only serve God by
living our life for the God in our heart.
It appears from the bible that God wants to make our lives miserable.
The bible describes God as a simple minded evil maniac.
What are your thoughts on that?
That you are misunderstanding the teaching of the Bible.
That's very easy to do.
Post by aaa
You can reach
such conclusion is because you haven't realized the Bible truth.
I reached that conclusion because of what is in the bible.
Post by aaa
Without the truth, your judgment of the Bible will always be wrong and
make God evil.
I know the truth about the bible and the God described within
is stupid and evil. God thinks the moon is a light!
Post by aaa
Since God can not be evil, your judgment only proves how wrong you
can be without the truth, and how far you can go with your self-
righteousness to be against God.
Is it possible you could be wrong about God?
Post by aaa
Since God is the provider and supporter
of our own life, when we go against God, we are going against our own
life.
The reverse seems to be true. We are living longer and generally
better lives by going against God.
Post by aaa
This is virtual suicide, and it's all because we don't know the
truth.
Why won't God give us the truth?
Post by aaa
It shows how vitally important it is for us to learn and
understand the truth of the Bible which is God's ultimate eternal truth.
The truth of the bible is that it was written to control the feeble
minded like you. Do you like being a slave to your church masters?
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
Gordon
2016-12-23 19:45:03 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Why does God make us miserable?
God allows Satan to make us miserable with the expectation that we
will learn enough about the effects of sin and rebellion to assure God
that we will be fully reliable, fully sovereign, immortal beings after
we've completed this learning phase. Without this learning phase some
of us would probably go the same way Lucifer and the fallen angels
went when they were lured by curiosity to explore the realm of sin and
rebellion. Gordon
Christopher A. Lee
2016-12-23 19:58:26 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Liar.
Post by Gordon
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Not in the real world.
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Liar.
Post by Gordon
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Why does God make us miserable?
God allows Satan to make us miserable with the expectation that we
will learn enough about the effects of sin and rebellion to assure God
that we will be fully reliable, fully sovereign, immortal beings after
we've completed this learning phase. Without this learning phase some
of us would probably go the same way Lucifer and the fallen angels
went when they were lured by curiosity to explore the realm of sin and
rebellion. Gordon
Why can't you stop lying about those who have the IQ not to fall for
your baseless, question-begging nonsense. imbecile?
Kit
2016-12-23 22:10:17 UTC
Post by Gordon
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Not in the real world.
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Liar.
God is stupid.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-23 21:08:13 UTC
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 13:45:03 -0600, Gordon <***@swbell.net>
wrote:

Its good to see you back. I hope you are well.
I have so many questions.
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
Post by aaa
It's also called suffering.
Why does God make us miserable?
God allows Satan to make us miserable with the expectation that we
will learn enough about the effects of sin and rebellion to assure God
that we will be fully reliable, fully sovereign, immortal beings after
we've completed this learning phase. Without this learning phase some
of us would probably go the same way Lucifer and the fallen angels
went when they were lured by curiosity to explore the realm of sin and
rebellion. Gordon
Has anyone completed this learning phase and is thus living
with God as a fully reliable, fully sovereign, immortal being?
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
Kit
2016-12-23 22:08:44 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
It's also called suffering.
God is stupid.
Kit
2016-12-23 22:11:10 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first election! We
would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent life
immediately here on earth.
All human ideologies are results of falling away from the truth. It
actual shows the miserable human condition without God who is the truth.
Why does God make us miserable?
Without God is the definition of miserable.
Not in the real world.
It's also called suffering.
Sin is good.
Robert Carnegie
2016-12-22 12:57:12 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first
election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent
life immediately here on earth.
Oh ghod, Lucifer turned into Donald Trump.

We don't need another one!
Gordon
2016-12-23 19:51:15 UTC
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:06:52 +1100, Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first
election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent
life immediately here on earth.
But we would never be reliable as absolutely sovereign, immortal
beings. God would have to pre-program us as puppets or intimidate us
into compliance as slaves if we were not provided this present, get
down and get dirty, learning phase. And, this learning phase is just a
very miniscule span of time on God's eternity temporal scale. Gordon
Christopher A. Lee
Prove it, liar - or keep your mindless nonsense where it belongs.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-12-23 21:18:51 UTC
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 13:51:15 -0600, Gordon <***@swbell.net>
wrote:

Good to see you back. I hope you enjoy Christmas in your
own way.
Post by Gordon
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:06:52 +1100, Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Can you imagine if heaven had democratic elections?
God would be out on his all-powerful arse at the first
election!
We would vote in a being that would give us all an excellent
life immediately here on earth.
But we would never be reliable as absolutely sovereign, immortal
beings.
Surely not if we voted in a being that wanted to stay in power.
It would be in their interests to provide us all with everything
we need and want so we would keep voting for them.
Post by Gordon
God would have to pre-program us as puppets or intimidate us
into compliance as slaves if we were not provided this present, get
down and get dirty, learning phase. And, this learning phase is just a
very miniscule span of time on God's eternity temporal scale. Gordon
The idea of democratic elections is that we would vote in a being
that would have no need or desire to put us through this get
down and get dirty learning phase.

God has no incentive to give us what we want and need as he can't
be voted out.
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
Kit