I may have missed it......
2017-01-03 04:00:16 UTC
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.

The guy is pure class.
Olrik
2017-01-03 04:32:29 UTC
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.

I think Les was quite sick.

Maybe someone has some news...
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Cloud Hobbit
2017-01-03 05:37:50 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
I knew he was terminal, I just wondered if he was still with us.
As I said, the guy was all class.
h***@gmail.com
2017-01-03 06:57:34 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I thought he had some better times since last posted.
I really think mankind should pour much more money into medical researches instead of proving funds for the stupid megachurches.....
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Cloud Hobbit
2017-01-04 09:08:17 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Olrik
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
I knew he was terminal, I just wondered if he was still with us.
As I said, the guy was all class.
The Churches come from the donations of the willing fools.
Medical research comes from various places, private funding where rich organizations spend money on a particular kind of research, especially if it's related to something they want to be known for, Government funding is another source and usually comes with many strings attached.
Sometimes Universities get funding from several sources such as government, alumni fundraisers, other fundraisers, and if they are lucky private big money benefactors.

I don't begrudge the mega churches except there are so many horror stories of old ladies giving every cent they had to some sleazeball televangelist or Kent Hovind selling miracle water or some shit.

That kind of religion needs to die a swift and merciless death.
j***@gmail.com

Say it some more. It sounds good.
Smiler
2017-01-04 02:19:18 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I knew he was terminal, I just wondered if he was still with us.
As I said, the guy was all class.
Yep, a great guy. I have no information on his well-being, either.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
All class of anal perversion? NO doubt.....
Christopher A. Lee
I've been wondering, too, but I didn't want to set the fundies off.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-01-03 11:29:20 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I've been wondering, too, but I didn't want to set the fundies off.
Oh let's set them off.

Has Les gone to Hell, joining Les Moore? lol

Repent Les, you filthy sinner, before it's too late!!!!! lol

A deathbed acceptace of Christ as your Lord and Saviour gets you eternal Happiness!

Just Believe, Les, Believe!, Believe!!!!! lol
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-01-04 00:46:11 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I've been wondering, too, but I didn't want to set the fundies off.
Oh let's set them off.
Has Les gone to Hell, joining Les Moore? lol
On a movie grave marker:
Here lies Les Moore
Shot with a 44
No Les
No more

For our Les
Here lies Les Halliwell
Got ill, not well
No Les
Now in Hell

LOL
Kevrob
2017-01-04 03:28:55 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I've been wondering, too, but I didn't want to set the fundies off.
Oh let's set them off.
Has Les gone to Hell, joining Les Moore? lol
Here lies Les Moore
Shot with a 44
No Les
No more
For our Les
Here lies Les Halliwell
Got ill, not well
No Les
Now in Hell
LOL
Is that more of that "Christian agape?"

What a.....jerk seems inadequate.
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Repent Les, you filthy sinner, before it's too late!!!!! lol
A deathbed acceptace of Christ as your Lord and Saviour gets you eternal Happiness!
Just Believe, Les, Believe!, Believe!!!!! lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proselytism

Off-charter, o clueless one.

2017-01-04 09:10:51 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Repent Les, you filthy sinner, before it's too late!!!!! lol
A deathbed acceptace of Christ as your Lord and Saviour gets you eternal Happiness!
Just Believe, Les, Believe!, Believe!!!!! lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proselytism
Off-charter, o clueless one.
Kevin R
I think Les would have laughed at that.
Chill.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
You tell em Cloud, baby! We've got some real sensitive and/or stupid people here.
Nadegda
2017-01-04 12:05:36 UTC
That *SHITBAG" HELLAWELL is dead and gone to burn in hell.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I've been wondering, too, but I didn't want to set the fundies off.
--
This is what the Cabal did to me.
Kook of the Month, July 2012

http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com.au/p/award-winners-1994-2012.html
Smiler
2017-01-05 02:05:42 UTC
Post by Nadegda
That *SHITBAG" HELLAWELL is dead and gone to burn in hell.
When did that happen? I saw a post from him earlier today.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

h***@gmail.com
2017-01-05 09:17:17 UTC
Post by Nadegda
That *SHITBAG" HELLAWELL is dead and gone to burn in hell.
Fucking moron, hell is waiting for you....your proto=pixie is making sure of that!!!
Post by Nadegda
hypatiab7
I didn't know Les was ill. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.
%
the best what
Christopher A. Lee
2017-01-05 05:49:56 UTC
On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:38:51 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I didn't know Les was ill. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.
He said he had terminal cancer here, From the 13th March.2016.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.atheism/I1B9aIp23Y0/wc7KjxStCQAJ

We'll miss him. He was family, one of us, and cheerful to his last
posts here.

My sympathies go out to his real world friends and family.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-01-05 07:58:47 UTC
How is Les Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
He said he had terminal cancer here, From the 13th March.2016.
We'll miss him. He was family,
Family? You didn't notice he's been gone for 10 months; you didn't even
know his phone number or otherwise bother to contact him.

You phony dishonest arrogant jackass.
Jelik Rogojski
2017-01-05 10:24:12 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I didn't know Les was ill. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.
He said he had terminal cancer here, From the 13th March.2016.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.atheism/I1B9aIp23Y0/wc7KjxStCQAJ
We'll miss him. He was family, one of us, and cheerful to his last
posts here.
My sympathies go out to his real world friends and family.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Atheist prayer.
--
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly; Robert
F. Kennedy
!! Atheist ------------------------------
It does sound like a prayer.
h***@gmail.com
Any sound from a person can also be a form of prayer...according to stupid theism.
duke
2017-01-05 18:55:16 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I didn't know Les was ill. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.
He said he had terminal cancer here, From the 13th March.2016.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.atheism/I1B9aIp23Y0/wc7KjxStCQAJ
We'll miss him. He was family, one of us, and cheerful to his last
posts here.
My sympathies go out to his real world friends and family.
I pray that he finds the Lord first before he's gone..

Pope Paul VI
2017-01-06 03:47:26 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Christopher A. Lee
We'll miss him. He was family, one of us, and cheerful to his last posts
here.
My sympathies go out to his real world friends and family.
I saw a post from him a couple of days ago.
Reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

I did know, after all. I'm glad I was able to write to him one last time.
Andrew
2017-01-06 11:35:08 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
HowisLes Halliwell doing if anybody knows.
The guy is pure class.
I miss him, too.
I think Les was quite sick.
Maybe someone has some news...
I didn't know Les was ill. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.
Would you attack an old person with a crutch for getting in your
way or would you patiently wait for the person to do what he/she
is doing understanding his her problems and accomodating it?
~ Les Hellawell

More wisdom from "Les", written and posted to alt.atheism
shortly before his departure from this realm and his entrance
into the Great Beyond.