What is the Truth of Life?
Jahnu
2016-08-16 01:29:28 UTC
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-truth-of-life-4/answer/Jahnu-Das?srid=fWxU&share=9fd7b311

Have a look at my art -

http://youtu.be/uWw9o4DMHMo - God the Supreme Designer
http://youtu.be/y4F6tkoYZok - Planet Plant
http://youtu.be/e_ejv98XyL8 - Nature
http://youtu.be/2uRbsf9Vzg8 - Sudder street
http://youtu.be/YHcWgSevItk - Poster Boy
http://youtu.be/5_Q4HgqOVK4 - Microbes

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
s.knight
2016-08-16 03:10:31 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Have a look at my art -
http://www.xvideos.com/c/Shemale-36

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Jahnu
2016-08-16 05:10:49 UTC
drool, dribble, pant
Hungry world 'must eat less meat'
By Alex Kirby
BBC News Online environment correspondent

Livestock needs a lot of water

World water supplies will not be enough for our descendants to enjoy
the sort of diet the West eats now, experts say.

The World Water Week in Stockholm will be told the growth in demand
for meat and dairy products is unsustainable.

Animals need much more water than grain to produce the same amount of
food, and ending malnutrition and feeding even more mouths will take
still more water.

Scientists say the world will have to change its consumption patterns
to have any realistic hope of feeding itself.
Losing the race

The World Water Week conference is held annually in the Swedish
capital, and is organised by the Stockholm International Water
Institute, Siwi. This year's runs from 15 to 21 August.

It's going to be almost impossible to feed future generations the
kind of diet we have now in western Europe and North America

Anders Berntell, Stockholm International Water Institute
Siwi says: "With about 840 million people undernourished or lacking a
secure food supply today, and another two billion or more people... by
2025, feeding the world's growing population - and finding the water
to grow the food - continues to be a basic and sizeable challenge."
A paper to be delivered during the conference, entitled Water: More
Nutrition Per Drop, says: "For several decades, the increase in food
production has outpaced population growth. Now much of the world is
simply running out of water for more production... "

The World Health Organisation calls malnutrition "the silent
emergency", and says it is a factor in at least half the 10.4 million
child deaths which occur every year.

Grain goes far to feed the world

Anders Berntell, Siwi's executive director, told BBC News Online: "The
basic problem is that food is the main global consumer of water, with
irrigation taking 70% or more of all the water we use, apart from huge
volumes of rainwater.

"The bottom line is that we've got to do something to reduce the
amount of water we devote to growing food today.
Upturn in demand

"Animals fed on grain, and also those which rely on grazing, need far
more water than grain crops.

WATER AND FOOD

A kilogram of grain-fed beef needs at least 15 cubic metres of water
A kilo of lamb from a sheep fed on grass needs 10 cubic metres
A kilo of cereals needs from 0.4 to 3 cubic metres
"But in the developed world, and in parts of some developing
countries, consumers are demanding more meat.
"Of course people should have healthier diets and a higher intake of
nutrients: we don't want to stop that.

Slow to dawn

"But it's going to be almost impossible to feed future generations the
kind of diet we have now in western Europe and North America.

Meat is a treat for the rich

"Most of us don't appreciate, either politically or personally, the
challenge of finding enough water to grow enough food, though in some
countries it's a problem of everyday living.

"I think the world's future water supply is a problem that's an entire
order of magnitude greater than we've begun to realise."
Mr Berntell said the rich would be able to buy their way out of
trouble by importing "virtual water" - the water needed to grow the
food they bought from abroad.

He said: "The transport of virtual water is huge. Australians were
astonished to find that although their country is short of water,
they're net exporters of water in the form of meat."

s.knight
2016-08-17 03:12:55 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Hungry world 'must eat less meat'
Did you even read what you write?

Maybe you should go back to the mother ship and check in to the
wacko ward.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Jahnu
2016-08-17 07:47:15 UTC
blah blah
Vegetarian - It’s Healthier

Vegetarians are healthier than people who eat meat. It’s a fact.
Scientific studies show that vegetarians suffer much less from
illnesses like cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and
other common health problems. A major study reported in the British
Medical Journal in 1994 found that, of 5000 meat-eaters and 6000
non-meat eaters, vegetarians had 40% less risk of cancer
and 30% less risk of heart disease than the meat-eaters and were 20%
less likely to die of any cause (Oxford Vegetarian Study).

A US study of 50,000 vegetarians showed a very low rate of cancer
(Seventh Day Adventist Study, Massachussets). It has been estimated
that by following a low-fat vegetarian diet, the risk of
food poisoning is decreased by 80%. More evidence of the benefits of a
vegetarian diet is being found each year.

From TIME magazine (July 2002) - A balanced vegetarian diet is better
for humans than one that includes meat:

www.time.com/time/covers/1101020715/index.html

Vegetarian - It’s Humane

Billions of animals are killed in slaughterhouses around the world. In
the US, some half a million are killed each hour, while in the UK over
600 million are killed each year. A proportional
number are killed in Australia. It is nothing more than an undercover
massacre. Animals suffer enormously in the process. Quite apart from
the terror of being killed, they undergo pain and
fear through routine stock mutilations and during transportation to
saleyards and abattoirs.

Most animals eaten in New Zealand, Australia, UK, USA and similar
countries today are intensively raised in dark, sunless sheds where
they are fed a diet of processed foods. In most cases
antibiotics, growth-promotants and hormones are routinely
administered. As biological entities, these animals are treated as
little more than meat machines. We would be horrified if our pet
cat or dog was treated in this way, so why should we subject other
animals to such cruelty? The fact that the killing is done by someone
else makes it easy to eat meat but, by eating it, we
are really condemning the next animal in line.

Have you ever really stopped to think about the cruelty we
systematically inflict on other species simply by eating them?

www.hknet.org.nz/Veg-cruelty-page.htm
www.hknet.org.nz/Veg-equal-respect-page.htm

Vegetarian - It’s Economical

Meat is expensive, both economically and agriculturally. With so many
starving people in the world today it is a criminal waste of food to
produce it. Meat-animals are fed perfectly good plant food which could
have been fed directly to starving people. For istance, it takes 17
kilos of corn, beans, grain, etc, to produce one kilo of beef in
feedlot cattle. This is like investing $17.00 in a bank term deposit
and withdrawing $1.00 at maturity! It rquires massive reserves of land
to grow the crops which are used as animal feed. About 70% of crops
grown in the US are fed to animals and not to humans. Meanwhile, a
child dies of starvation somewhere in the world every two seconds. As
the world human population grows, so too does the need for the
dwindling
reserves of arable land on which to grow crops to feed it.

See more fact about the cost of meat in different ways HERE:

www.hknet.org.nz/Cost-of-meat-page.htm

Vegetarian - It’s Environmentally Friendly

In Central America, entire forests are felled or burnt to provide land
for grazing cattle. Most of these cattle end up as second-quality
hamburger meat for the North American junk food market.
Being hard-hooved, cattle erode the vulnerable topsoil, while each
animal produces over 300 litres of methane (a “greenhouse” gas) per
day.

Also, the trees which are felled to clear land for cattle ranching are
left to rot. The termites which then feed on them produce even more
methane than the cattle.

Weight for weight, cattle alone outweigh the entire human population
of our planet. A recent Greenpeace report told how the dairy industry
of California uses enough water to supply a city of
22 million people. The effluent produced from intensive piggeries,
cattle feedlots and broiler units is polluting our river systems. A
NSW government newsletter pointed out that the late Homebush abattoirs
was the single greatest industrial polluter of Sydney’s coastal
waters.

www.hknet.org.nz/Veg-environment-page.htm

Vegetarian - Exploding Some Myths

Understandably, people are a bit apprehensive about changing their
diet. Everyone seems to know “someone” who looks as pale as a bleached
potato since giving up meat! The truth is that a
well-balanced vegetarian diet provides all the protein and nutrients
needed for a vigorous and healthy life (American Dietary Association
Study). What is seldom pointed out are the millions of conventional
eaters who suffer from constipation, malnutrition, gout and a host of
other problems and diseases brought on by a lack
of fresh fruit and vegetables in their diet, combined with the adverse
effects of meat.

A study carried out the by University of Surrey in Britain found that
vegetarians were better nourished than meat eaters, and much closer to
the “ideal” diet recommended by the government’s own health advisers.

More information on our Vegetarianism and Beyond site
www.hknet.org.nz/Vege-AdirajIntroVeg.html

Hard Facts www.hknet.org.nz/Cost-of-meat-page.htm

Links to hundreds of Vegetarianism related sites
www.hknet.org.nz/vege-links1.html

Vegetarian - Aren't We Designed To Eat Meat?

Not at all. Many people say that we are meat-eaters because we have
sharp teeth. This is like judging a book by its cover. Look inside and
you will find out what is really going on.

Our digestive system resembles that of the herbivores and the
frugivores (fruit-eaters). It consists of a very long intestine
allowing slow digestion of nutrients. By contrast, carnivores
have a short digestive tract designed so that meat can quickly pass
through the body before it putrefies and becomes toxic. To compensate
for this rapid transition, carnivores have a stomach
acid concentration 10 times greater than that of vegetarian mammals
(including humans) to enable them to quickly digest the meat. When
humans eat meat it begins to putrefy before leaving the
body, often resulting in disorders as diverse as constipation and
bowel cancer if eaten persistently over a period of time. Sure, the
more fibre eaten with meat, the quicker it passes through the
intestines, but why eat meat at all?

Only vegetable matter contains fibre and a good vegetarian diet
provides all the fibre the body needs without having to add
extra”artificially”.

If you are serious about lowering your cholesterol intake, a
vegetarian diet is the best way to go since only animal products
contain cholesterol.

Health Fact Sheet www.hknet.org.nz/VegeGo.html
Speaking out - www.hknet.org.nz/veg-stubborn-page.htm

Vegetarianism and the Bible - You mean it says that in the Bible

www.hknet.org.nz/Veg-UmeanItsinBible.html

Religion and Vegetarianism -

www.hknet.org.nz/WesternIndologists-page.htm

Random Christian Quotes supporting Vegetarianism

www.hknet.org.nz/Veg-christians-page.htm

Vegetarian - What do I eat then?

Most people imagine vegetarian eating to be meat and two “veg” minus
the meat. To a conventional meat-eater this sounds like someone being
sold a car with the engine missing! Nothing could be
further from the truth. Vegetarian eating is about eating a wide
variety offoods prepared in an abundance of different ways.

Being a good vegetarian means being adventurous and open-minded about
food. It is not simply about eating a predictable menu day-in,
day-out.

Many vegetarian staples had their origin in different countries
hundreds of years ago . pasta from China (and later Italy), tofu from
China, and tempeh from Indonesia. Tofu is bean curd made
from soya beans. Tempeh is a sort of nut-flavoured cheese made from
fermented soy beans. It is rich in enzymes and easily digested.

Both can be bought at health food stores and larger supermarkets.
These are not merely substitutes for meat, but nutritious food in
themselves which have proved to be an excellent source of protein for
centuries.

Stupid things that vegetarians hear all the time from meat-eaters:

www.hknet.org.nz/veg-friends.html#Stupid

Vegetarian - Where Do I Get My Protein?

Protein is naturally very plentiful. It occurs in every living thing,
plant and animal. Apart from fruit and vegetables, good sources of
protein include pasta, lentils, rice, potatoes, soy
beans, chick peas, nuts, seeds and grains, with or without moderate
use of eggs and dairy products.

The amount you need depends on different personal attributes (weight,
height, etc) and the daily requirement varies considerably from 20 to
90 grams per day. By eating a variety of foods each day you should
easily meet your individual requirements. In fact, the nutritional
attitude to protein has changed dramatically in recent years. The
old-fashioned notion that “you can never get too much protein” has now
been proved
wrong. Excess protein not used by the body has to be broken down and
excreted as waste. In fact, a major culprit in many human degenerative
diseases is a protein overdose. For example, calcium loss in
osteoporosis has been linked largely to an excess of high-protein
foods.

This site lists everything that anyone would need to have a balanced
healthy life-style as a vegetarian; vitamins and minerals sources, the
food triangle, check it out:

www.hknet.org.nz/Vege-VitaminSources.html

Vegetarian - What about Minerals like Iron and Calcium?

A sound vegetarian diet should provide all needed nutrients. The
presence of vitamin C with iron in the diet will help iron absorption
by up to 30%.

It is a myth that you have to eat meat to get sufficient iron. It is
readily available in breakfast cereals, whole grain products, soy
products, legumes and leafy green vegetables.
Tiredness is not necessarily caused by iron deficiency. It may also be
caused by lack of sleep, depression, stress and poor eating habits
(usually junk food).

Calcium is found in all unprocessed vegetable foods in amounts that
are sufficient to meet the needs of both adults and growing children.

Whatever the calcium intake, the intestine absorbs sufficient calcium
to meet the body’s needs. Good sources of calcium are sesame seeds,
tofu, almonds, soy beans, parsley, green vegetables and fortified soy
milk. A recent dietary study on 6,500 Chinese found that even those
who ate no animal products actually
consumed twice the amount of iron as the average North American. In
spite of the fact that dairy products were not eaten, osteoporosis was
almost unknown.

It's all here www.hknet.org.nz/Vege-VitaminSources.html

Vegetarian - The change - How Do I Start?

The best place to start going vegetarian is in the kitchen! Buy a
cookbook and start preparing. You will soon get used to the types of
food that are used and how they are prepared. Also, your taste for
vegetarian food will adapt. If you are doubtful about your abilities
as a cook you can enrol in cooking classes. Information about these is
often available in health food shops and some
courses are run at TAFE colleges(in Australia).

See HERE www.hknet.org.nz/vege-links1.htm for some we know of.....
otherwise the Vegetarian Society(ies)

www.hknet.org.nz/vege-links2.htm often has a list of recommended
classes.

Giving up meat might seem strange at first, but so does giving up
tobacco to the cigarette addict! If you feel that you can’t drop meat
straight away, try cutting it down bit by bit. Just increase your use
of foods like beans, grains, nuts, seeds, tofu, tempeh, gluten and
some of the many low cholesterol convenience foods (like burgers and
sausages) now available at health food stores and supermarkets.

Some Recommended On-line and Hard-copy Cook books Higher Taste
Cookbook - available from Hare Krishna temples and centres view it
on-line

http://www.webcom.com/ara/col/books/VEG/ht/ or
at http://www.webcom.com/ara/col/books/VEG/

Great Vegetarian Dishes by Kurma dasa

www.webcom.com/ara/col/catalog/vd.html

Cooking With Kurma

www.webcom.com/ara/col/catalog/cwk.html

The Hare Krishna Book of vegetarian cooking

www.webcom.com/ara/col/catalog/hkvc.html

www.webcom.com/ara/col/books/VEG/hkvc1.html

Vegetarian and lowfat food recipes (WinHelp)

(FREE Download) http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000010774

Vegetarian - Why Do So Many People Eat Meat?

Meat-eating in the quantity our society eats today really began with
the industrial revolution. Better machines led to more efficient
agriculture. When a surplus of crops was produced, this was fed to
animals and the animals eaten by those who could afford meat. Thus
meat became something of a status symbol. Unfortunately the status
symbol developed into a habit so that most of us in the wealthier
countries think that it is a normal part of our diet. As we approach a
new century, it is high time we turned back to the healthier, less
wasteful diet of our forebears.

Today the meat and dairy industries promote the myth of their products
being necessary through heavy advertising (you only have to count the
times they appear on television to see that!).

Close behind them are the pharmaceutical companies which provide the
hormones, antibiotics and growth promotants to the animal producers.

Altogether there are many vested interests in keeping us eating animal
products! Unfortunately the only interests that are lost in this
expensive advertising jungle are yours.

Individual health and a healthy environment begins with good eating
habits, and a vegetarian lifestyle is the simplest and most effective
way to achieve them.

Living in Harmony with Vegetarians

www.hknet.org.nz/veg-friends.html

Taking a graphic look at Animal slaughter and meat eating:

www.hknet.org.nz/DeadAnimalFleshnFood.html

Download books, musik and video VCd that reveal the truth about the
big business behind keeping you addicted to eating meat with no
consideration for man nor beast:

www.hknet.org.nz/V-meetURmeat.html

Vegetarian - 101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian:

http://www.vivavegie.org/vv101/index.html

Vegetarian - Making the Change

To make any change is not easy, particularly when it involves
explanations to friends and family. However, making a change that you
know will take an enormous burden off the environmental stresses of
the planet, that will improve your health and
ultimately save millions of animals from cruelty makes it easy.

Already in the US and Britain there is a massive change towards a
meat-free diet. Some half a million people are adopting a vegetarian
lifestyle each year in the US while the number of
British vegetarians is now 4 million. The trend is catching in
Australia and New Zealand where many, mainly young people, are
realising that they want a healthy and humane future.

Whether you go vegetarian overnight or over a period of time does not
matter. The important thing is to get on the track. Even cutting down
on meat consumption will make an enormous difference.

TIME magazine ran an 8 page article asking "Should we all be
Vegetarians?" their conclusion was that a healthy balanced vegetarian
diet is better than one that includes meat

www.hknet.org.nz/veg-articles.html

Health and a Meatless Diet

www.hknet.org.nz/veg-health-meatless-diet-page.htm

A Beginners Guide to Vegetarianism:
http://people.qualcomm.com/sriharid/info/vegetarianism/veg.html

How Mary and Frank and Friends Eat - very nice Vegetarian pages:

www.all-creatures.org/recipes.html

The new millenium is the time to make the change. Let’s make it a goal
for the whole planet. Remember . You’re in good company!

Vegetarian - Famous Vegetarians

Pythagoras, Plutarch, Leonardo Da Vinci, Tolstoy, Shelley, George
Bernard Shaw, Gandhi, Thoreau, Bob Dylan, Joanna Lumley, George
Harrison, Paul and Linda McCartney, Michael Jackson, Madona, Martina
Navratilova, Hayley Mills, William Shatner, Sir Mark Oliphant, Cliff
Young, Peter Singer, Bob Barker, Spike Milligan,
Nigel Hawthorne, Annie Besant, Anthony Robbins, Peter Sumner, Chrissie
Hynde, Tim McCartney-Snape, Peter Brock, Lynda Stoner,
Johnny Weissmuller (the first Tarzan), Julie Christie, Morissey (The
Smiths), Marty Feldman, Murray Rose, Paavo Nurmi (9 Olympic medals),
Andreas Cahling (body building champion), Dave Scott (6-time Ironman
Triathlon winner), k.d.lang, Belinda Carlisle, Edwin Moses, Sean
Hughes, Bryan Adams, Dennis Weaver, Woody Harrelson, Killer Kowalski
(champion wrestler), Alicia Silverstone, Annalise Braakensiek, Vanessa
Amorosi, Greg Chappell, Jerry Seinfeld, Uri
Geller, Kim Basinger, Alec Baldwin, James Cromwell, Radha Mitchell,
Daniel Johns (silverchair), Susie Porter, Joaquin Phoenix, Josef
Brown, Daniel Jones (Savage Garden).

To see hundreds more visit our page

www.hknet.org.nz/Veg-famouspeople-page.htm

For all this and more see our page at Vegetarianism and Beyond

www.hknet.org.nz/Veges-Beyond5page.htm or http://turn.to/Vegetarianism

This page is also available on-line
www.hknet.org.nz/VegeFacts-links.html and as a
printable Fact-sheet without html links at
www.hknet.org.nz/VegeFacts.html

s.knight
2016-08-19 03:31:06 UTC
blah blah
Healthiest Way to Cook Lean Pork

MayoClinic.com states that lean or extra-lean cuts of red meat, such
as pork, can be a part of a healthy diet. The leanest cut of pork is
tenderloin; in 3 ounces of pork tenderloin, you consume just 3 grams
of fat and 120 calories. The fat content classifies this healthful
pork as extra-lean. While they are slightly fattier, lean cuts of pork
include boneless loin roast, boneless loin chops and boneless ham.
Cook lean pork with minimal oils to prevent adding unnecessary
calories and fat.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/healthiest-way-cook-lean-pork-3583.html

I'm making meat loaf this weekend. Two pounds of hamburger, half
pound of lean ground pork. Two eggs, onions and seasoning. Mix well
and roll flat on wax paper. Add cheese to the top. Carefully lift the
wax paper and roll into a loaf. Place meatloaf pan on top and
carefully flip over. Bake at 375 degrees until it 160 degrees. Keep in
mind it will keep cooking after you remove it from the oven.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Jahnu
2016-08-19 08:48:49 UTC
Post by s.knight
Healthiest Way to Cook Lean Pork
Yummy yummy, dead pig in the tummy :)

Weekend Sun:

Vegetarian Nobel Laureates and Scientists:

In order to help preserve our planet's natural resources, many of the
world's greatest thinkers and scientists throughout history have
observed a vegetarian diet and affirmed its necessity from the
standpoints of both morality and logic. The following is a brief list
of these noble individuals:

Nobel Laureates

Rabindranath Tagore, 1913 Literature
Albert Einstein, 1921, Physics
George Bernard Shaw, 1925, Literature
Sir C. V. Raman, 1930, Physics
Albert Schweitzer, 1952, Peace
Linus Pauling, 1954, Chemistry, and 1962, Peace
George Wald, 1967, Medicine
Isaac Bashevis Singer, 1978, Literature
Chandrashekar Subrahmanyam, 1983, Physics
Elie Wiesel 1986, Peace
The 14th Dalai Lama, 1989, Peace
Aung San Suu Kyi, 1991, Peace
V.S. Naipaul, 2001, Literature
JM Coetzee, 2003, Literature

Eminent Scientists and Inventors

Sir Issac Newton, father of Physics
John Ray, father of English Natural History
Leonardo Da Vinci, Architect, Inventor and Artist
Benjamin Franklin, Author, Journalist, Scientist, Inventor and
Statesman
Thomas Edison, Inventor
Nikloa Tesla, Inventor, Physicist and Engineer
Srinivasa Ramanujan, Mathematician
Edward Witten, Physicist and String Theorist
Jane Goodall, Primatologist
Vijay Raj Singh, Medical Physicist
Kalpana Chawla, NASA Astronaut
Steve Jobs, founder and CEO of Apple Computer
Nathaniel Borenstein, creator of MIME (email) language

Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-15 01:52:42 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by s.knight
[...]
Listing famous people who think the same way you do, is not evidence of vegetarianism being good for you, it's just a list of famous people who eat he same way you do.

I would wager that for most people the problem is less about their diet and more about a lack of exercise. Try as they might, there is nothing else that tastes like a big 2 inch thick porterhouse.
Don Martin
2016-08-19 22:19:27 UTC
Post by s.knight
[...]
You might enjoy my latest idea (wonderful or horrible? who knows?)
which is to use the device my GF got for boring the flesh from a
pineapple. This leaves you with a lovely spiral of fruit (on which a
plash of Grand Marnier does wonders) and an intact fleshy pineapple
skin. My idea is to get a pork loin roast, cut the strings, and put
one of the halves into that skin with herbs, bacon, whatever, and slow
roast it until done. (the other half of loin roast can be cut into
boneless pork chops---or get two pineapples).

I shall be trying this next month, after we are back from Cuba. More
to follow.
raven1
2016-08-19 22:04:26 UTC

42, dumbass.
Jahnu
2016-08-20 04:17:39 UTC
bitch moan whine
Krishna says:

I am seated in everyone’s heart, and from Me come remembrance,
knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas, I am to be known.
Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the
Vedas. - Bg 15.15

Les Hellawell
2016-08-20 06:39:11 UTC
bitch moan whine
I am seated in everyone’s heart...
Hpw many of these fucking gods are sat in 'our heart'? We have
the Christian god sat there and now a far eastern god.

What else?

I think we should be told.

It is hardly any wonder people have heart attacks if they are
full of gods sucking our blood

Is there any kind of god spray or medicine we can get to rid ourselves
of these pesky bloodsuckers?

Les Hellawell
Greeting from
YORKSHIRE - The White Rose County

Martin Luther wrote:
"Faith must trample underfoot all sense, reason and understanding

Which means that if Luther practised what he preached
nothing he ever said made any sense
Smiler
2016-08-20 15:06:00 UTC
bitch moan whine
I am seated in everyone’s heart...
Hpw many of these fucking gods are sat in 'our heart'? We have the
Christian god sat there and now a far eastern god.
What else?
I think we should be told.
It is hardly any wonder people have heart attacks if they are full of
gods sucking our blood
Is there any kind of god spray or medicine we can get to rid ourselves
of these pesky bloodsuckers?
Try Godbegone.
https://www.youtube.com/user/godbegone
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Kevrob
2016-08-20 15:27:20 UTC
bitch moan whine
I am seated in everyone’s heart...
Hpw many of these fucking gods are sat in 'our heart'? We have the
Christian god sat there and now a far eastern god.
What else?
I think we should be told.
It is hardly any wonder people have heart attacks if they are full of
gods sucking our blood
Is there any kind of god spray or medicine we can get to rid ourselves
of these pesky bloodsuckers?
Meat tip, especially for grilling: marinate in the fridge
before cooking. It allows you to get the most out of cheaper cuts,
and....

[quote]

When meat is flame cooked at high temperature, cancer-causing agents
called Heterocyclic Amines (HCAs) can be produced. You may have seen
it in the news at different times over the last few years. The use of
marinades may actually discourage the formation of HCAs on char-grilled
meats.

Of course you still have to be careful and follow some basic food
safety practices when using marinade recipes, too. Clean surfaces
thoroughly and avoid excess contamination. Throw out any leftover
marinade that has come into contact with raw meat. And always
marinate in the refrigerator.

[/quote]

http://www.streetdirectory.com/food_editorials/cooking/recipes/5_useful_reason_why_marinade_recipes_works.html

So, healthier, too. Works for fish, also. Last night I
grilled a swordfish steak, marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce
and olive oil. Had it with sweet potato fries and steamed sweet
corn from a local farmstand. Delicious. The fish was on sale, so
an inexpensive repast.

Evangelical vegitarians who push their lifestyle because they
think it healthier are one thing. The ones who declare it a moral
obligation are no better than religious nuts. And some, inspired
by some bronze age mumbo-jumbo demanding we eschew meat, ARE
religious nuts.

I hope everyone is enjoying the USA's National Bacon Lover's today!

https://foodimentary.com/2015/08/20/august-20-is-national-bacon-lovers-day/

raven1
2016-08-20 15:07:57 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
bitch moan whine
I am seated in everyone’s heart...
Hpw many of these fucking gods are sat in 'our heart'? We have
the Christian god sat there and now a far eastern god.
What else?
I think we should be told.
It is hardly any wonder people have heart attacks if they are
full of gods sucking our blood
Is there any kind of god spray or medicine we can get to rid ourselves
of these pesky bloodsuckers?
The Acme Corporation sells a wide variety of Bullshit Detectors that
are very effective in diagnosing god-infestations, after which the
Reason vaccine can be successfully administered. Unless, as with
Jahnu, the patient's brain has already dissolved.
Andrew
2016-08-20 22:01:43 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
I am seated in everyone's heart...
Hpw many of these fucking gods are sat in 'our heart'? We have
the Christian god sat there and now a far eastern god.
What else?
I think we should be told.
"And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new
spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart
and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put
my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and
be careful to do them." ~ The True and Living God

Ezekiel 36:26,27
Kevrob
2016-08-21 00:40:51 UTC
Post by Andrew
"And I will give you a new heart,
I draw the line at organ meats. Now, if it makes its way into
sausage, just don't tell me, and i'll probably enjoy it.

Kevin R
Alex W.
2016-08-21 03:32:14 UTC
Post by Andrew
"And I will give you a new heart,
I draw the line at organ meats. Now, if it makes its way into
sausage, just don't tell me, and i'll probably enjoy it.
Liver, kidneys, spleen, brains, thymus, stomach .... all hugely tasty
and nutritious!

More than that, it's a form of respect. If we are going to be killing
animals for our eating pleasure, surely they deserve to be eaten whole.
To kill a cow or a pig and to only use the choicest cuts and toss the
rest out to be fed to our pets is a serious waste....
Kevrob
2016-09-10 15:35:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
"And I will give you a new heart,
I draw the line at organ meats. Now, if it makes its way into
sausage, just don't tell me, and i'll probably enjoy it.
Liver, kidneys, spleen...
If you like them, eat them. I don't even mind if, unbeknownst to
me, they wind up in my sausage. It's like the nursery rhyme about
Jack Sprat and his wife. Liverwurst has made me gag since I was a
kid, though.
brains,
Nah. Prions, leading to encephalopathy, such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob?*
No, thanks.
thymus, stomach .... all hugely tasty
Stomach? I'd accept a plate of haggis.
and nutritious!
More than that, it's a form of respect. If we are going to be killing
animals for our eating pleasure, surely they deserve to be eaten whole.
To kill a cow or a pig and to only use the choicest cuts and toss the
rest out to be fed to our pets is a serious waste....
We have to feed the pets something. If I went deer hunting,
I wouldn't eat its heart, raw at the scene of the kill, to gain
its power, anyway. I'd learn how to field dress it and take it
to a butcher who would turn it into steaks, chops and sausage,
then have the hide tanned, and get something nice to wear made
from that.

I don't hunt, but have nothing against harvesting the deer herd.
And venison is delicious.

Kevin R

* http://www.nytimes.com/1997/08/29/us/kentucky-doctors-warn-against-a-regional-dish-squirrels-brains.html
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-11 01:59:55 UTC
Post by Andrew
"And I will give you a new heart,
I draw the line at organ meats. Now, if it makes its way into
sausage, just don't tell me, and i'll probably enjoy it.
Liver, kidneys, spleen...
If you like them, eat them. I don't even mind if, unbeknownst to
me, they wind up in my sausage. It's like the nursery rhyme about
Jack Sprat and his wife. Liverwurst has made me gag since I was a
kid, though.
Liverwurst is absolutely disgusting.

I agree totally with you about organ meats.
--
JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.
raven1
2016-08-20 15:04:13 UTC
bitch moan whine
Krishna says: Oh, look, my dumbass devotee Jesper is spouting
scripture at atheists again. When will he ever learn?
Fixed it for you, dumbass.
Jahnu
2016-08-23 03:59:10 UTC
bitch moan whine
"The soul is atomic in size and can be perceived by perfect
intelligence. This atomic soul is floating in the five kinds of air
[prana, apana, vyana, samana and udana]. The soul is situated within
the heart, and it spreads its influence all over the body of the
embodied living entities. When the soul is purified from the
contamination of the five kinds of material air, its spiritual
influence is exhibited."

-- Mundaka Upanishad, 3.1.9

raven1
2016-08-23 11:27:16 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
"The soul is atomic in size and can be perceived by perfect
intelligence. This atomic soul is floating in the five kinds of air
[prana, apana, vyana, samana and udana]. The soul is situated within
the heart, and it spreads its influence all over the body of the
embodied living entities. When the soul is purified from the
contamination of the five kinds of material air, its spiritual
influence is exhibited."
Wow, that's a whole lot of woo there, Jesper! They *told* you not to
take the brown acid!
Jahnu
2016-08-28 03:31:50 UTC
Post by raven1
Wow, that's a whole lot of woo there, Jesper! They *told* you not to
take the brown acid!
In Bengali they have a saying - atmavan manyate jagat - you see others
(the world) as you are.

The fact is that chating Hare Krisna makes you real happy, so happy,
in fact, you don't need intoxication.

This a Harinam Sankirtan party in Stockholm, Sweden.

They are mainly Russian devotees.

https://www.facebook.com/george.petrovic.5/videos/10207214171457202/

raven1
2016-08-28 13:43:35 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Wow, that's a whole lot of woo there, Jesper! They *told* you not to
take the brown acid!
In Bengali they have a saying - atmavan manyate jagat - you see others
(the world) as you are.
So *that's* why you have such contempt for it! Makes perfect sense,
actually.
Post by Jahnu
The fact is that chating Hare Krisna makes you real happy, so happy,
in fact, you don't need intoxication.
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, absolutely no one reading your posts would come
away saying "wow, this guy seems happy", although "intoxicated" is a
distinct possibility. Idiot!
Jahnu
2016-08-29 03:29:55 UTC
Post by raven1
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, absolutely no one reading your posts would come
away saying "wow, this guy seems happy", although "intoxicated" is a
distinct possibility. Idiot!
But you seem like a happy person? hahaha :)

Always bitchig and moaning non stop...

raven1
2016-08-29 15:28:40 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
ROTFLMFAO! Jesper, absolutely no one reading your posts would come
away saying "wow, this guy seems happy", although "intoxicated" is a
distinct possibility. Idiot!
But you seem like a happy person? hahaha :)
Absolutely. Reading your posts always makes me laugh loud enough that
you should be able to hear me in India, dumbass.
Jahnu
2016-09-07 02:30:28 UTC
Post by raven1
Absolutely. Reading your posts always makes me laugh loud enough that
you should be able to hear me in India, dumbass.
hahaha :) Lying little shit. You are a totally miserable person,
that's so obvious. Who else but a total loser would spend his days on
usenet pissing and moaning against God and religion non-stop?

raven1
I wouldn't know: I'm here to heckle and mock *you*, dumbass.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-09-07 13:31:32 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Absolutely. Reading your posts always makes me laugh loud enough that
you should be able to hear me in India, dumbass.
hahaha :) Lying little shit. You are a totally miserable person,
that's so obvious. Who else but a total loser would spend his days on
usenet pissing and moaning against God and religion non-stop?
I wouldn't know: I'm here to heckle and mock *you*, dumbass.
I see Jesper hasn't changed one iota while I was gone.

The projection in his "accusation" is astounding.

spoiled child.
Smiler
2016-09-07 14:58:48 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Absolutely. Reading your posts always makes me laugh loud enough that
you should be able to hear me in India, dumbass.
hahaha :) Lying little shit. You are a totally miserable person,
that's so obvious. Who else but a total loser would spend his days on
usenet pissing and moaning against God and religion non-stop?
I wouldn't know: I'm here to heckle and mock *you*, dumbass.
I see Jesper hasn't changed one iota while I was gone.
The projection in his "accusation" is astounding.
Irony meters across the Interwebs disintegrated en mass.
Jahnu
2016-09-09 01:55:51 UTC
Post by raven1
I wouldn't know: I'm here to heckle and mock *you*, dumbass.
hahaha :) You must have me confused with someone who gives a shit why
you are here, Birdbrain.

Besides, to be mocked by a die hard atheist like you I wear it like a
badge of honor :)

In your heart of hearts you know I'm right, you just can't stop
squawking.

Krishna says:

The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone's heart, O Arjuna, and is
directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on
a machine, made of the material energy. (Bg. 18.61)

O scion of Bharata, surrender unto Him utterly. By His grace you will
attain transcendental peace and the supreme and eternal abode.
(Bg. 18.62)

Thus I have explained to you knowledge still more confidential.
Deliberate on this fully, and then do what you wish to do. (Bg. 18.63)

Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme
instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from
Me, for it is for your benefit. (Bg. 18.64)

Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your
homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you
this because you are My very dear friend. (Bg. 18.65)

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall
deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear. (Bg. 18.66)

This confidential knowledge may never be explained to those who are
not austere, or devoted, or engaged in devotional service, nor to one
who is envious of Me. (Bg. 18.67)

raven1
2016-09-09 12:37:31 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
I wouldn't know: I'm here to heckle and mock *you*, dumbass.
hahaha :) You must have me confused with someone who gives a shit why
you are here, Birdbrain.
Jesper, your obsession with me is charming, but really, you ought to
find another interest.
Post by Jahnu
Besides, to be mocked by a die hard atheist like you I wear it like a
badge of honor :)
Yes, the same way you wear sewage from the Ganges. Pretty fucking
stupid of you.
Jahnu
2016-09-10 03:26:54 UTC
bitch moan whine
"So far as I am able to judge, nothing has been left undone, either by
man or nature, to make India the most extraordinary country that the
sun visits on his rounds. Nothing seems to have been forgotten,
nothing overlooked.

"Land of religions, cradle of human race, birthplace of human speech,
grandmother of legend, great grandmother of tradition. The land that
all men desire to see and having seen once even by a glimpse, would
not give that glimpse for the shows of the rest of the globe
combined." --Mark Twain

raven1
2016-09-10 15:09:36 UTC
bitch moan whine
"So far as I am able to judge, Brave Sir Jesper is bravely running
away again!"
Fixed it for you, dumbass.
Jahnu
2016-09-11 10:16:30 UTC
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 11:09:36 -0400, raven1 went
bitch moan whine
Bharata Muni is an ancient sage who laid down the first general
theories of poetry , dance, drama, music, and aesthetics in his
treatise in Sanskrit on dramatic art known as Natya sastra,this
treatise is of an encyclopedic character,probably compiled from far
more ancient works.Most classical and dance forms of India are
influenced by the guidelines set down in this treatise.

Chess (Shataranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India.

Sushruta a physician of Ancient India is the father of surgery.

The place value system,the decimal system was developed in India in
100 BC.

Aryabhatta was the scientist who invented the digit zero.

The worlds first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC

Christopher Columbus wa attracted by India's wealth and was looking
for a route to India when he discovered America by mistake.

The art of Navigation and Navigating was born in the river Sindh over
6000 years ago.

Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit
the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart.

The value of "pi" was first calculated by Indian Mathamatician
Budhayana ,he explained the concept of what is known as the
Pythagorean Theorem.

Algebra,Trigonometry and calculus originated in India.

Quadric equations were used by Sridharacharya in the 11th century.

Until 1896,India was the only source for diamonds in the world.

The Himalayas are the highest range of mountains in the world.

The practice of yoga existed in India since time immemorial.Yoga and
meditation are practices used to attain enlightenment.

The Sumerians were the first Western Traders in India.Merchants bought
Indian spices because the value of many spices was higher in wieght
than that of the gold.

India never invaded any country in her last 10,000 years of history.

Grammar constitutes one of the India's greatest contributions to the
world.

Panini, the Sanskrit grammarian,who lived between 750 and 500 BC was
the first to compose formal grammar through his Astadhyai.

Sanskrit is considered the mother of all higher languages.

Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to the humans.
Charaka,the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.

USA based IEEE has proved that the pioneer of wireless communication
was Prof.Jagdish Bose and not Marconi.

Peppers and mangoes were first grown in India.

Jayadeva was an Indian mathematician who knew the cyclic method
chakravala the finest thing achieved in the theory of numbers before
lagrange.

Gopala was an Indian mathematician who studied the Fibonacci
numbers,more than half century before Fibonacci popularized these
numbers in Europe

Smiler
2016-09-11 23:16:30 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
None of which is evidence for any god(s).
Jahnu
2016-09-14 04:13:42 UTC
None of which is evidence for any god(s).
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize evidence of God if it fell on
your little pointy head...

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness
of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from
doubt.

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know.

Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and
of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego --
all together these eight constitute My separated material energies.

Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior
energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting
the resources of this material, inferior nature.

All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that
is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain
that I am both the origin and the dissolution.

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything
rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.

--Bhagavad Gita 7.1-7

raven1
2016-09-14 12:46:50 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by Smiler
None of which is evidence for any god(s).
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize evidence of God if it fell on
your little pointy head...
So why don't you post some? Indians being good at math and science is
not evidence for anything other than Indians being good at math and
science. You're an idiot.
Smiler
2016-09-14 19:46:01 UTC
None of which is evidence for any god(s).
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize evidence of God if it fell on your
little pointy head...
That's because there is none.
Jahnu
2016-09-15 05:30:15 UTC
That's because there is none.
As I said, you're totally clueless.

"From my earliest training as a scientist I was very strongly
brainwashed to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind
of deliberate creation. That notion has had to be painfully shed. I am
quite uncomfortable in this situation, the state of mind I now find
myself in. But there is no logical way out of it. I now find myself
driven to this position by logic. There is no other way in which we
can understand the precise ordering of the chemicals of life except to
invoke the creations on a cosmic scale. . . We were hoping as
scientists that there would be a way round our conclusion, but there
isn’t."

--Sir Frederick Hoyle and Chandra Wickramsinghe, There Must Be A God,
Daily Express, Aug. 14, 1981. & Hoyle On Evolution. Nature, Nov. 12,
1981, 105

Have a look at my art -

- God the Supreme Designer
- Planet Plant
- Nature
- Sudder street
- Poster Boy

Smiler
2016-09-16 11:35:51 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by Smiler
That's because there is none.
As I said, you're totally clueless.
Ad homs don't win any arguments.
Providing your evidence for a god or gods might.
But we both know that you have no evidence.
Jahnu
2016-09-16 11:47:55 UTC
Ad homs don't win any arguments.
Argument? Is that what you think we are having?

hahaha :) I'm just telling you how it is... that you are arguing about
it is not my problem.
Post by Smiler
Providing your evidence for a god or gods might.
But we both know that you have no evidence.
In this modern day and age of relativism and liberalism, it is more or
less a no-no to know the Absolute Truth. You are allowed to know with
certainty such things as science and technology, but if you claim that
you have ascertained the original, genuine knowledge of religion from
God Himself, if you profess to know God and the real meaning of life,
you are immediately dismissed as a deranged fanatic.

All religions claim the same thing, comes the invariable response.

Lets examine this typical response of modern man. You see, it is
actually quite foolish. First it is asserted, that everyone says so.
Then the fact that everyone says so, is used to negate what is being
said.

If everyone says the same thing, the logical thing to assume is that
there must be something to it. Not that everyone says the same thing,
so therefore it must be false. How does that make sense? Where is the
logic? In fact, you would expect all religions to say basically the
same things, because all religions are different cultural expressions
of the same Absolute Truth. Surely, the details may vary, but if all
religions are differently conditioned expressions of the same truth,
you'd expect they would mention the same basic principles.

And that's what the Vedic version teaches us - that all religions are
derived from the original religion from God Himself. If this is indeed
so, it stands to reason that it can be investigated and verified. If
it is a fact, it must be discernable. Otherwise it is just some
belief, some speculation. And that is how religion is generally judged
in modern society - some fanciful speculations and beliefs.

Then again, if there is a supreme entity - that which is known as God
- it is a perfectly logical to assume that He has given a process by
which He can be known. But in the climate of the contemporary culture
that at present rules the world, it is very unpopular to claim to know
the original explanation from the Supreme Himself. How can you make
such an outrageous claim, comes the response... nobody knows the
Absolute Truth. It cannot be known.

So where does this strange idea come from that the Truth cannot be
known? It comes from people, of course. It is something the majority
of the population is brought up to believe in. But it makes no sense.
If there is an Absolute Truth, if there is a God, if there is an
ultimate purpose to life, of course it can be known for certain. Why?
Because God, being the almighty, omnipresent, all-knowing Supreme,
surely He can verify Himself beyond doubt.

And if there is no God, if everything is indeed relative and material,
then it cannot be verified. By definition, you can't prove a negative.
That's the funny thing about life - if God exists, it can be known for
sure, but if God does not exist, it is not possible to know for
certain. Note, this is not my opinion, I'm merely stating a an
indisputable fact - if God exists, it can be known, because then God
can verify His own existence. And if He does not exist, then it cannot
be known. It's as simple as that.

Note how the propaganda-machine tells us the exact opposite. It calls
religious people believers, and atheists are called unbelievers. How
misleading is that? As an atheist you believe in something that cannot
be verified. But as a theist you believe in something that, at least
theoretically, has a chance of being verified.

Thus it can be concluded that it is a an intellectually superior
position to believe in God, rather than the opposite. The first
assumption, that there is a God, has a chance of verification, whereas
the second position, that there is no God, cannot be verified.

But if you dare point out these things - even though they are
indisputable facts - you are met with a wall of resistance - no, no,
nobody knows the truth. God is merely a fairy tale. To believe in God
is no more different than believing in tooth-fairies and Santa Claus.
That's what we are told.

What we can learn from this, is that society is not ruled by
benevolent forces. What kind of society will educate it's population
in something so obviously false? So if you know the truth and you want
to inform people about it, you are up against a massive wall of
resistance.

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness
of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from
doubt. (Bg 7.1)

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know. (Bg. 7.2)

raven1
2016-09-16 12:16:11 UTC
Post by Jahnu
In this modern day and age of relativism and liberalism, it is more or
less a no-no to know the Absolute Truth. You are allowed to know with
certainty such things as science and technology, but if you claim that
you have ascertained the original, genuine knowledge of religion from
God Himself, if you profess to know God and the real meaning of life,
you are immediately dismissed as a deranged fanatic.
You're too modest, Jesper. There are so many, many reasons to dismiss
you as a deranged fanatic.
Smiler
2016-09-16 20:51:47 UTC
Post by Smiler
Providing your evidence for a god or gods might.
But we both know that you have no evidence.
<snip nonsense>

Thanks for the admission that you have no evidence.
Jahnu
2016-09-18 00:05:30 UTC
Thanks for the admission that you have no evidence.
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize a piece of evidence if it fell
on your head, dumbass.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)

Ted&Alice
2016-09-18 00:17:45 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by Smiler
Thanks for the admission that you have no evidence.
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize a piece of evidence if it fell
on your head, dumbass.
LOL. True, he isn't like you guys. For example, it was very evident to me
that the gods I watched being fed at the Hare Krishna temple were real
gods. They didn't do everything that any other real gods don't do.
%
i'm a real god , well , i demand to be treated as one
Ted&Alice
That's only fair.
%
yes , it stands to reason doesn't it
Ted&Alice
Of course. And if they don't obey, smite them.
Christopher A. Lee

raven1
2016-09-18 00:51:21 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by Smiler
Thanks for the admission that you have no evidence.
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize a piece of evidence if it fell
on your head, dumbass.
Provide it here, dumbass:

Use as much space as you'd like.
Smiler
2016-09-18 14:30:15 UTC
Thanks for the admission that you have no evidence.
You? hahaha :) You wouldn't recognize a piece of evidence if it fell on
your head, dumbass.
I'm not dumb enough to believe in unevidenced super-beings like you do.
I'm also not dumb enough to believe that the Ganges is anything but a
disease riddled open sewer.
I'm also not dumb enough to believe that there are such things as
planetary constellations.
Deng Qi Feng
2016-09-16 18:43:52 UTC
Truth of life is respect all living things don't worship dead things and give them value (Mammon money root of all evil) and remember you need water to live not good or diamonds
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-16 17:59:21 UTC
One more delusional theist does not mean you are correct.

There are no gods.
Prove otherwise.
raven1
2016-09-12 12:50:27 UTC
*Yawn*. Did he write about Planetary Constellations, dumbass?
Christopher A. Lee
2016-09-12 14:03:24 UTC
On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 08:50:27 -0400, raven1
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 11:09:36 -0400, raven1 went
bitch moan whine
Bharata Muni is an ancient sage
*Yawn*. Did he write about Planetary Constellations, dumbass?
Mmmm... Pork and sage sausages, chicken with sage and onion stuffing,
etc,
Kurt
2016-09-07 02:37:26 UTC
The Truth of Life is that there is no Truth of Life.
Ted&Alice
2016-09-17 00:25:28 UTC
Post by Jahnu
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-truth-of-life-4/answer/Jahnu-Das?srid=fWxU&share=9fd7b311