Evidence for Evolution
Add Reply
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 00:02:36 UTC
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-12 01:42:48 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Straw evolution dummy erected, and torched.

A2
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 01:46:37 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Who said that, donkey?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 02:21:01 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
If you were an evolution believer based on evidence you would have provided the names of the first photo-cells. If I were an evolutionist I would believe only per the evidence. And I would have provided the examples. You cannot because it doesn't exist. If it did exist I'd believe in evolution. I go where the facts lead. Objectivity is important to me.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 06:15:10 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
Teacher: "Any one knows how do human come into existence?"
Donkey Assroid: "I know, from pixie!"
Student A: "That is a greatest lie....I come from my parents!"
Student B: "Ya, me too....Assroid is a LIAR!"
Student C: "He lies all the time!"
Student D: "I have never heard him telling any truth!"
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 11:41:59 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
If you were an evolution believer based on evidence you would have provided the names of the first photo-cells. ...
We call them "Proto-cells".
... If I were an evolutionist I would believe only per the evidence. ...
What do you call someone who does not believe despite the evidence?
... And I would have provided the examples. ...
What do you call someone who refuse to acknowledge examples given?
... You cannot because it doesn't exist. ...
What do you call someone who denies the existence of evidence?
... If it did exist I'd believe in evolution. ...
I know this one. We call them 'liars'.
... I go where the facts lead. Objectivity is important to me.
What kind of 'objectivity' led you to claim that man has no opposable
thumbs?
(Yes, you have said that, and I'll be happy to find the quote if you
should deny it.)

(snip)
Malte Runz
Andrew
2017-11-12 16:02:55 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
If you were an evolution believer based on evidence you
would have provided the names of the first photo-cells. ...
We call them "Proto-cells".
Yes,

But in the real world...there is no such thing as a Proto-cell".

"No such thing."

Got it?

They DO exist in Fantasyland.

But not in reality.
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 21:15:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
If you were an evolution believer based on evidence you
would have provided the names of the first photo-cells. ...
We call them "Proto-cells".
Yes,
But in the real world...there is no such thing as a Proto-cell".
"No such thing."
Got it?
You're on the right track. The cells we know today are 'modern' cells,
not proto-cells.
Post by Andrew
They DO exist in Fantasyland.
But not in reality.
So they exist in the other dimension where your angels roam?
Malte Runz
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 16:36:06 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
Why do you keep talking to your donkey?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
Yap Honghor
2017-11-13 01:04:02 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
Why do you keep talking to your donkey?
Because you are the only ranting donkey in our aa....
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
Cloud Hobbit
Evidence for creation: N/A
Andrew
2017-11-12 16:02:26 UTC
The entire Creation.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-13 03:24:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
Evidence for creation: N/A nil, nada, none.
The entire Creation.
Is imaginary.
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:22:02 UTC
Then open your eyes. There is a lot out there.
John Locke
...no evidence for creation has ever been found.
Andrew
2017-11-17 11:27:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Evidence for creation: N/A nil, nada, none.
The entire Creation.
Is imaginary.
Then open your eyes. There is a lot out there.
...no evidence for creation has ever been found.
Then explain the "naturalistic only" origin
for *biological information* apart from a
--- CREATION ---

You can't.

Creation wins.

Simply because it is ---> the truth.

It is.
Malte Runz
Malte Runz
Malte Runz
2017-11-17 17:19:19 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Evidence for creation: N/A nil, nada, none.
The entire Creation.
Is imaginary.
Then open your eyes. There is a lot out there.
...no evidence for creation has ever been found.
Then explain ...
No. You explain how 'genetics point to creation'.

You can't.
... the "naturalistic only" origin
for *biological information* apart from a
--- CREATION ---
You can't.
The problem is that you don't understand the rational arguments being
presented. You probably think you do, but you really don't.
Creation wins.
Only because you choose to remain ignorant.

The truth scares you.
Simply because it is ---> the truth.
It is.
No.

It's not.

It's a lie.

You're -->silly<--
Malte Runz
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-17 17:30:33 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Evidence for creation: N/A nil, nada, none.
The entire Creation.
Is imaginary.
Then open your eyes. There is a lot out there.
...no evidence for creation has ever been found.
Then explain the "naturalistic only" origin
for *biological information* apart from a
--- CREATION ---
You can't.
Creation wins.
Simply because it is ---> the truth.
It is.
True, we don't know the origin of biological information.

We also don't know how the parasite that causes malaria
steers the mosquito it infects preferentially towards humans,
because humans are its optimal host.

We don't understand this malaria parasite, therefore ---> CREATION.

AA
Andrew
2017-11-17 19:34:06 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
Evidence for creation: N/A nil, nada, none.
The entire Creation.
Is imaginary.
Then open your eyes. There is a lot out there.
...no evidence for creation has ever been found.
Then explain the "naturalistic only" origin
for *biological information* apart from a
--- CREATION ---
You can't.
Creation wins.
Simply because it is ---> the truth.
It is.
True, we don't know the origin of biological information.
The question was...to explain the "naturalistic only" origin
of *biological information* apart from a -- CREATION --

As a2 confirms -----> we can't <-----.
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
We also don't know how the parasite that causes malaria
steers the mosquito it infects preferentially towards humans,
because humans are its optimal host.
We don't understand this malaria parasite, therefore
---> CREATION.

But we way learn more about 'that' in Genesis chapter 3.

And also about the future realm where the effects of the
curse will be gone. Not in chapter 3 but in the rest of the
Bible.

Glory.

Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 02:37:43 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed

http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/

http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
A***@yahoo.com
No, these are weak and not acceptable. Too much faith to believe in that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented. No glib fast food facts for me. Easy believe-ism is out of the question.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 03:42:32 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable.
They are observed, documented and measured
proof of evolution.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 04:10:52 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
You cannot provide direct evidence in regard to a snake in the garden. You can, however, provide evidence for:

The flood
Noah's Ark
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
Jericho

and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
Climate
geography
and much more.

Whole books have been written on Noah's Flood.

Discussion is provided on
1. The nature of fossilization.
2. The role of sedimentation in fossilization
3. The extent of fossilization.
4. Lab experimentation on how fast oil can be produced
5. Lab experimentation on how sedimentary layers are created .
6. Interpretation of geological strata
7. Interpretation and analysis of the state of fossils.
8. The role of oxygen in the pre flood earth.
9. How fast can stalactites and stalagmites can be formed.
10 The achilles heel of radiometric dating methods.
11. Facts that contradict the standard evolutionary geologic charts.
12. Interpretation of known fossils with currently living specimens, and the nature of gigantism in the past.
13. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining geological stratification.
14. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining vast layers of strata.
15. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining mass extinction.
16. Why evolutionists are forced to believe in mass extinction in the past.
17. Why evolutionists explanations for mass extinction are contradicted by the facts.
18. And much much more.
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 06:18:26 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
The flood
Noah's Ark
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
Jericho
Show....
Post by A***@yahoo.com
and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
Climate
geography
and much more.
Nonsense.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Whole books have been written on Noah's Flood.
So, where did all the colored people from?????
Trash.
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 12:09:22 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
The flood
Let's start out real slow. Give me your best evidence for a world wide
flood, that covered the entire globe less than 5000 years ago. Be
"strict on the science" and "detail oriented". No "glib fast food
facts" because "Easy believe-ism is out of the question".

(snip Emperor's new Clothes)
Malte Runz
Andrew
2017-11-12 16:00:23 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.

Powerful evidence for a worldwide flood.

It happened folks. Evidence is worldwide.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 16:56:03 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
1) The youngest fossils are over 10,000 years
old, therefore NO fossils comes from any Bronze
Age flood.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil

2) Why are there no "Flood fossils" in Hawaii
or Death Valley or the Caribbean? A worldwide
flood should have left worldwide fossils, and
identical ones at that. Instead there are parts
of the world with no fossils at all. Do explain.

3) There are 1000 species of animals unique
to Cuba alone. How did they all get to Ye Ark
and get back again?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-13 03:28:46 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
1) The youngest fossils are over 10,000 years
old, therefore NO fossils comes from any Bronze
Age flood.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil
2) Why are there no "Flood fossils" in Hawaii
or Death Valley or the Caribbean? A worldwide
flood should have left worldwide fossils, and
identical ones at that. Instead there are parts
of the world with no fossils at all. Do explain.
3) There are 1000 species of animals unique
to Cuba alone. How did they all get to Ye Ark
and get back again?
It's, it's, just how God wants it. He has a mysterious sense of humor.
It's in all the brochures.
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 21:36:36 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 11:00:23 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
You have agreed with me that plants and animals can be buried, and
eventually fossilize, in a local event. IOW not all fossils were
created in the Flood, which pretty much renders your 'evidence' null
and void.
Post by Andrew
Powerful evidence for a worldwide flood.
Powerful...? How can you tell whether it was the Flood or a local
mudflow that buried the animal?
Post by Andrew
It happened folks. Evidence is worldwide.
Coconino Sandstone. You cannot explain that or any of the other
Aeolian deposits sandwiched between marine deposits.

How did the marine fossils end up inside the mountains?

Why is there no genetic bottle neck?

Evidence proves your silly flood never happened.
Malte Runz
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:21:44 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
You have agreed with me that plants and animals
can be buried, and eventually fossilize, in a local
event.
The worldwide disposition of mult-gazillions
of fossils clearly speak of a *worldwide* event.
Post by Malte Runz
IOW not all fossils were
created in the Flood, which pretty much
renders your 'evidence' null and void.
Not at all.
Malte Runz
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-16 03:18:18 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
You have agreed with me that plants and animals
can be buried, and eventually fossilize, in a local
event.
The worldwide disposition of mult-gazillions
of fossils clearly speak of a *worldwide* event.
No fossils in Hawaii, no fossils in
Death Valley, no fossils in the Caribbean.

Do explain.
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 12:03:55 UTC
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:18:18 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
You have agreed with me that plants and animals
can be buried, and eventually fossilize, in a local
event.
The worldwide disposition of mult-gazillions
of fossils clearly speak of a *worldwide* event.
Piggy backing

Only if you can show that they all happened at the same time. Which
you can't. First of all because it didn't go down that way, and
secondly because you have claimed that it is impossible to accurately
date fossils.

And if all fossils (give or take a tiny mouse here and there) were
alive in the 'antediluvian world', why didn't Noah bring on board on
pair of all the different species of dinosaurs, of all the different
birds, all the beetles, all the cats and dogs and horses and snakes
and hominids that we find as fossils and who supposedly were buried in
one single event?

I know that this question is going to be on the list of detrimental
arguments against you flood myth that you'll never address. You're an
intellectual coward.
Post by Mitchell Holman
No fossils in Hawaii, no fossils in
Death Valley, no fossils in the Caribbean.
Do explain.
'I interpret the data differently, and everything fits the creation
model. QED!!!'

And Andrew, I see you weren't able to address any of my questions:

Malte Runz
Tim
2017-11-16 10:35:38 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Give me your best evidence for a world
wide flood, that covered the entire globe
The world wide disposition of fossils, that
are evidence of a catastrophic, rapid burial
in sedimentary rock.
You have agreed with me that plants and animals
can be buried, and eventually fossilize, in a local
event.
The worldwide disposition of mult-gazillions
of fossils clearly speak of a *worldwide* event.
So why are those fossils dated differently? They should all be the same age, but they aren't.
Malte Runz
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 13:46:39 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
You cannot provide direct evidence in regard to a snake in the garden.
The flood
Noah's Ark
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
Jericho
and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
Climate
geography
and much more.
Just post your proof of Ye Floode
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]

Secondly, explain how cultures (China, India,
Egypt) failed to get wiped out by or even notice
a Bronze age flood.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 15:00:53 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
There are no lava flows that can be dated to the Bronze Age or even ten years ago. That's because lava flows give off a false date. Actually it's not even a date because you cannot date lava flows, unless you use historic data. Dating methods that say 10,000 years old cannot be tested. Nobody was around back then, assuming there was a back then.
a Bronze age flood.
Tim
2017-11-12 15:34:27 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/resource/ess05.sci.ess.earthsys.dateflows/dating-lava-flows-on-mauna-loa-volcano-hawai699i/#.WghnmsanGHs
a Bronze age flood.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 15:41:52 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
You cannot fix a date on carbonized plants in a lava flow. It would be guessing. The affect of lava on plants hasn't been considered. The lack of cross-referencing with human archeological as that data not being available, additionally tosses a monkey-wrench onto the situation. Evolutionists are always willing to go out on a limb on flimsy theories as they are rarely held accountable and any challenge to their ideas quickly dismissed as "creationism."
a Bronze age flood.
Tim
2017-11-12 16:04:39 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Yes you can.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
It would be guessing.
No, it's called science.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
The affect of lava on plants hasn't been considered. The lack of 1cross-referencing with human archeological as that data not being available, additionally tosses a monkey-wrench onto the situation.
No, that's just you tossing word salad.
Creationists don't offer any theories. They just claim that god did it.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 16:35:25 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Post by A***@yahoo.com
It would be guessing.
No, it's called science.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
The affect of lava on plants hasn't been considered. The lack of 1cross-referencing with human archeological AS THAT data not being available, additionally tosses a monkey-wrench onto the situation.
to be properly read as:

The affect of lava on plants hasn't been considered. The lack of cross-referencing with human archeological data as not being available, additionally tosses a monkey-wrench onto the situation.
Post by Tim
No, that's just you tossing word salad.
No, it just means that you can't back flimsy theories with flimsy circumstances.
Tim
2017-11-12 19:42:14 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Tim
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
Post by A***@yahoo.com
It would be guessing.
No, it's called science.
Post by Tim
No, that's just you tossing word salad.
No, it just means that you can't back flimsy theories with flimsy circumstances.
So your Bible theory just went up in smoke.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 15:54:43 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
What does lava have to do with fossils?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Actually it's not even a date because you cannot date lava flows,
unless you use historic data. Dating methods that say 10,000 years
old cannot be tested.
The professionals in this field say otherwise.

https://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/resources/1485-relative-dating
Well?
Andrew
2017-11-12 15:59:23 UTC
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Tim
More importantly why do the all occur at different times? Because they weren't global floods.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 16:39:47 UTC
Post by Andrew
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Of course there are Flood myths. Anyone
noticing marine fossils on a hillside can
make one up. That doesn't mean a flood
actually happened.

But back to the original question. If a
Bronze Age worldwide flood happened why
didn't Bronze Age civilizations even
NOTICE it, much less get wiped out by in?
Yap Honghor
2017-11-13 00:59:48 UTC
Post by Andrew
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Flood is a common natural occurrence, big or small when rainfall is concentrated in a small area for a relatively long period of time.

But, it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered up to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 07:43:30 UTC
Post by Andrew
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Flood is a common natural occurrence, big or small when rainfall is concentrated in a small area for a relatively long period of time.
Houston agrees.
Post by Yap Honghor
But, it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered up to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
They can never explain where the 3-4 times the volume of the earth's worth of water came from an where it went. And, of course, their attempts at explanation are pathetic.
2017-11-16 02:20:24 UTC
Post by Andrew
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Flood is a common natural occurrence, big or small when
rainfall is concentrated in a small area for a relatively long
period of time.
Houston agrees.
Do you think any fossils resulted from the Houston flood?

No.
But, it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered
up to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
The tall peaks of today arose ~after~ the Flood (Psalm 104).
Yet we find fossils of sea creatures on most all of them.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-16 03:16:43 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
They can never explain where the 3-4 times the volume of
the earth's worth of water came from an where it went. And,
of course, their attempts at explanation are pathetic.
Yet we find fossils of sea creatures on most all of them.
And yet there are no fossils of sea creatures
at the lowest point in the US, Death Valley.

Do explain.
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 12:09:56 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Flood is a common natural occurrence, big or small when
rainfall is concentrated in a small area for a relatively long
period of time.
Houston agrees.
Do you think any fossils resulted from the Houston flood?
No.
Fossilization takes time. But you're certain that no animal was killed
and buried in a way that could lead to it becoming a fossil?
Post by Andrew
But, it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered
up to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
The tall peaks of today arose ~after~ the Flood (Psalm 104).
How?
Post by Andrew
Post by Jeanne Douglas
They can never explain where the 3-4 times the volume of
the earth's worth of water came from an where it went. And,
of course, their attempts at explanation are pathetic.
Yet we find fossils of sea creatures on most all of them.
So... billions of dead animals were dumped as sediment, 100% perfectly
sorted, never a mouse and a trilobite in the same strata, never ever,
and then, somehow, the flat seabed rose to form a mountain... with
fossils /inside/ them. Is that how you envision it?
Malte Runz
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-16 12:22:30 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
"There are over 200 myths from all over the world
about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
happened, then why are there so many stories about
it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths
Flood is a common natural occurrence, big or small when
rainfall is concentrated in a small area for a relatively long
period of time.
Houston agrees.
.> Do you think any fossils resulted from the Houston flood?
.> No.

Why not?

Why not after the periodic repeated catastrophic floods
that created the scablands?

Why not after the Missoula and other huge Ice Age floods?

Why not?
.> >> But, it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered
.> >> up to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
.> The tall peaks of today arose ~after~ the Flood (Psalm 104).

That's not even quote mining scripture -- that's saying something
that the Psalm does not say.

Which is no doubt why you did not quote it.

AA
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:19:22 UTC
Yet they have sea shells on their summits.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-16 03:15:22 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered up
to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
Yet they have sea shells on their summits.
Yep.

They have sea shells INSIDE them.

Do explain.

"The marine fossils extend through the entire
mountain (Everest) - from top-to-bottom and from
side-to-side. A single flood, especially on top of
a mountain, should be expected to leave a single
layer of such fossils. (The flood itself lasted
for only a year.) Similarly there isn't any
evidence of erosion or other evidence of the actual
land being underwater in the last few thousand years.
The fossils are really the only evidence that the
land making up Everest was EVER under water.

Another problem is that many of the marine fossils
are of deep bottom dwellers. If there was a global
flood, the mountain tops would be the shallowest
parts of the oceans. These bottom dwellers would
stay in the deeper waters.

Two other points are worth making about these
fossils that don't involve Mt. Everest directly.

One of them is that if this is all the result of
a global flood, then we should see such fossils on
top of all mountains, globally. In fact, we should
see them everywhere! If you dig deep enough in your
own backyard, you should run into such fossils. There
are, of course, many places - including many mountains
and probably your backyard - that completely lack
marine fossils.

The final question on this subject is why wouldn't
the receding flood waters pull most of the aquatic
animals into the valleys around the mountains?"

http://tinyurl.com/85fvn2o
Tim
2017-11-16 10:33:45 UTC
Which is due to the fact that those mountain tops were once ocean floors. They have been pushed up as mountains by tectonic activity. Look at the Himalayas, they're getting taller by about 2 inches per year.
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 21:33:48 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered up
to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
Yet they have sea shells on their summits.
Except when they don't.

Are you familiar with the phenomenon called 'uplift'?
Malte Runz
Don Martin
2017-11-16 23:55:44 UTC
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:33:48 +0100, Malte Runz
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered up
to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
Yet they have sea shells on their summits.
Except when they don't.
Are you familiar with the phenomenon called 'uplift'?
Probably not even in bras.
<titter>
Malte Runz
2017-11-17 09:43:49 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
it is truly stupid to talk about a flood that covered up
to mountain top....you must be mad to imagine that!
Yet they have sea shells on their summits.
Except when they don't.
Are you familiar with the phenomenon called 'uplift'?
Probably not even in bras.
When I saw you had replied to my post, I was pretty sure where we
would be heading...
Malte Runz
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-17 18:35:57 UTC
.> > explain how cultures (China, India, Egypt) failed to
.> > get wiped out by or even notice a Bronze age flood.
.> "There are over 200 myths from all over the world
.> about a major Flood? If a worldwide Flood never
.> happened, then why are there so many stories about
.> it?" https://arkencounter.com/flood/myths

The more interesting question is why the Hebrews
took the correct and historically accurate account,
of how Masmasalanich raised the rope until the waters
ran over the very mountains themselves, and corrupted
it into a myth about some guy named Noah.

AtlAxo
Tim
2017-11-12 08:42:45 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable. Too much faith to believe in that.
I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Funny how you still haven't provided any details as to why evolution and radiometric dating are wrong.

Be honest, you're lying again, fake Christian.
So where's the evidence that your god exists, liar?
Andrew
2017-11-12 15:59:06 UTC
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.

You -know- that He is, and that He is the most
awesome One.

So you will only say "god"..to avoid nearness to
the Majesty of Heaven.
Tim
2017-11-12 16:08:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.
LOL! Where's the evidence that God exists and Zeus does not.
Post by Andrew
You -know- that He is, and that He is the most
awesome One.
I know no such thing. And if you know it then you'll be able to provide the evidence, but you won't.
You only say God to avoid the fields of Elysium and Asgard.
Yap Honghor
2017-11-13 00:57:05 UTC
Post by Andrew
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.
Afraid of what?
Post by Andrew
You -know- that He is, and that He is the most
awesome One.
No single human knows there is one....a fake one!
Before going into heaven or hell, try settle the question of existence of pixie!!!!
Jeanne Douglas
2017-11-13 07:36:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
So you will only say "god"..to avoid nearness to
the Majesty of Heaven.
Before going into heaven or hell, try settle the question of existence of pixie!!!!
Andrew seems to have had a psychotic break, on top of his religiouis brainwashing and his nastiness. Truly a tragic combination.
2017-11-13 16:38:16 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:59:06 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.
You -know- that He is, and that He is the most
awesome One.
So you will only say "god"..to avoid nearness to
the Majesty of Heaven.
...not true. We usually mention your god in qutoes denoting that
its existence is in doubt. The fact ist, your "God" is simply a garden
variety, imaginary deity..one of thousands of humanly fabricated gods.
There's nothing special about humans or about your make believe pixie.
One day you're gonna wake up, kick yourself in the arse and say "what
the hell was I thinking !".
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-11-13 18:31:14 UTC
Post by Andrew
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.
Huh? We frequently say there's an alleged god named "God". No fear whatsoever.
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-11-13 18:34:49 UTC
Post by Andrew
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.
You -know- that He is, and that He is the most
awesome One.
So you will only say "god"..to avoid nearness to
the Majesty of Heaven.
...not true. We usually mention your god in qutoes denoting that
its existence is in doubt. The fact ist, your "God" is simply a garden
variety, imaginary deity..one of thousands of humanly fabricated gods.
There's nothing special about humans or about your make believe pixie.
One day you're gonna wake up, kick yourself in the arse and say "what
the hell was I thinking !".
I agree, except I doubt kook Andrew will wake up. Fine, he's a good one for proving atheists correct.
Don Martin
2017-11-14 00:15:40 UTC
Post by Andrew
So where's the evidence that your god exists?
The fact that you are afraid to even say, "God"
is evidence right there.
You -know- that He is, and that He is the most
awesome One.
So you will only say "god"..to avoid nearness to
the Majesty of Heaven.
...not true. We usually mention your god in qutoes denoting that
its existence is in doubt. The fact ist, your "God" is simply a garden
variety, imaginary deity..one of thousands of humanly fabricated gods.
There's nothing special about humans or about your make believe pixie.
One day you're gonna wake up, kick yourself in the arse and say "what
the hell was I thinking !".
What was he thinking? Not very much.
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 12:10:05 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable. ...
Why don't you point out the weaknesses?
... Too much faith to believe in that. ...
Oh, I think it's a case of too little brains to understand.
... I'm very strict on the science. ...
Haaahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaa....
... I'm very detail oriented. ...
Hahahaaaaahaaahaahahahaaaaaaa... Stop it, Assie, stop it, and explain,
in detail, why you cannot accept the examples given above.
...No glib fast food facts for me. ...
'I think the water blew into space as ice'.
... Easy believe-ism is out of the question.
'It looked like a pile of mud and rocks to me, but once a guy with a
machine that went beep-beep told me it was a big boat, I saw the
truth!!!'.

You are the least scientific minded of all here. You're even worse
than Andrew, for Christ's sake.
Malte Runz
Irreverend Dave
2017-11-13 00:28:59 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable. Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented. No
glib fast food facts for me. Easy believe-ism is out of the question.
Well then, I suggest you go to the following link and view the lectures
that are presented. It shouldn't take that long to go through the entire
series, perhaps a little less than about 40 hours.

Seeing you're so detail oriented, I strongly recommend you take notes and
perhaps even consider picking up a copy of the recommended text, but most
importantly take notes.

http://oyc.yale.edu/ecology-and-evolutionary-biology/eeb-122/lecture-1
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:25:47 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
"Just '''take notes''' and don't ask any embarrassing questions."

Thus you expose your gullibility. You have obviously been
--> deceived.
You believe ~whatever~ they tell you.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-11-16 03:23:54 UTC
You believe ~whatever~ they tell you.
_______________

Irony.
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 22:09:35 UTC
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:23:54 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Andrew
You believe ~whatever~ they tell you.
_______________
Irony.
Pretty much everything he 'knows', everything he 'believes' is taken
on faith alone, and he obviously thinks that everyone else operates
the same way.
Malte Runz
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 21:59:34 UTC
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:25:47 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
What's your explanation for the missing genetic bottleneck and the
fossils inside mountains?
Post by Andrew
Thus you expose your gullibility. You have obviously been
--> deceived.
You are the biggest bullshitter of all here. We all have our favorite
questions WRT the Flood or your "Laws of Nature" that you simply can't
answer without exposing the flaws in your 'theories'. Questions you
don't even dare to address.
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
http://oyc.yale.edu/ecology-and-evolutionary-biology/eeb-122/lecture-1
You believe ~whatever~ they tell you.
And you don't understand ~anything~ of what they tell you.

Here you are, fantasizing about angels:

"Since angels exist in a different dimension
than we do, issues concerning them cannot
be addressed by science, but rather through
proven inspired sources."

"Yes, there was war in heaven and one-third of them
were cast out to the earth. They exist outside of our
natural visible spectrum. This is my understanding
according to sources."

Who's the gullible one?
Malte Runz
Andrew
2017-11-12 16:02:10 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
Adaptation and variation have been programmed
into the original Creation-->by our Creator,God.

This is what we see today.

Thank you.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-12 16:21:13 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
.> > Evolution observed
.> > http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
.> > http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
.> > http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
.> Adaptation and variation have been programmed
.> into the original Creation-->by our Creator,God.
.> This is what we see today.

Speaking of what we see today, only someone deeply committed to fantasy
could think that whatever bird "kind" came flapping off the Ark --
did it look like, say, a chicken? -- whatever, no matter: only the
most gullible could swallow the claim that a skimpy 4000 years
of super hyper ultra mega blazingly fast rates of evolution change
could turn that lone original specimen into..

this:

http://alturl.com/cbgy2

and this:

http://alturl.com/cxoa6

and this:

http://alturl.com/m4j4s

and this:

http://alturl.com/miv3r

and this:

http://alturl.com/395ws

If any biologist ever tried to claim that evolution
works like that, the creationists would shriek with laughter.

And I'd join them.

This is your brain on creationism.
Post by Andrew
Thank you.
Any time, any time.

Atlatl
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 17:00:59 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
Adaptation and variation have been programmed
into the original Creation-
Where does the Bible say that?

->by our Creator,God.
Post by Andrew
This is what we see today.
Thank you.
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 23:18:55 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 11:02:10 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
Adaptation and variation have been programmed
into the original Creation-->by our Creator,God.
This is what we see today.
We talked about this often enough, this is the time line you have
suggested. If you insist I could dig out the quotes, but I'd rather
that you corrected me instead in case I'm wrong. Here goes:

Moment of Creation -> adaptation and variation -> The Fall ->
devolution and 'speciation within genetic limits of the kind' -> The
Flood -> all kinds reduced to one breeding pair -> continued
devolution of the genome -> Today -> The End Times.

Close enough?
Malte Runz
John Locke
2017-11-13 16:41:49 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
Adaptation and variation have been programmed
into the original Creation-->by our Creator,God.
...and just where did your so called "Creator God" acquire the
knowledge and abilities to facilitate evolutionary processes ?
Pixie school ?
John Locke
2017-11-12 04:07:58 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You've got your facts wrong there Astervoid. Humans DID NOT evolve
from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to
monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans shared a
common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and
chimpanzees over 5 million years ago.
Andrew
2017-11-12 15:54:37 UTC
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 16:40:59 UTC
Post by Andrew
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
What race is god?

There are distinct racial differences, you
know. Do explain.
John Locke
2017-11-12 17:01:26 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:54:37 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
..in other words, you're going to completely ignore the mountains
evidence we have for human evolution from ape like, bi-pedal
hominids ? Evolution is a fact of nature that's backed by many years
of solid research across the fields of genetics, paleontology,
anthropology, embryology,and comparative anatomy. Just becuase you
can't grasp the science doesn't mean it didn't happen !
Cloud Hobbit

Andrew
2017-11-16 02:26:44 UTC
Yes, he is. http://youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y
Thanks, your silliness endorse my claim!
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:27:30 UTC
Post by Andrew
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
..in other words, you're going to completely ignore
the mountains evidence
Evidence points to the fact that--> we were Created
Post by John Locke
we have for human evolution
Rather for "devolution"..since the Fall.
Post by John Locke
from ape like, bi-pedal hominids ?
No such thing, except in the fantasies of Darwinists.

Check it out.
Post by John Locke
Evolution is a fact of nature
I know that.

It was programmed into the original Creation.
Post by John Locke
that's backed by many years of solid research across
the fields of genetics, paleontology, anthropology,
embryology,and comparative anatomy.
All suport --> the Creation model of origins.
It DID happen! --->Creation.
Melzzzzz
2017-11-16 02:53:58 UTC
Post by Andrew
Evidence points to the fact that--> we were Created
There is no evidence for Creator....
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 22:34:59 UTC
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:27:30 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
we have for human evolution
Rather for "devolution"..since the Fall.
How much "devolution" took place during the ~1500 year period between
the Fall and the Flood?

(snip)
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Evolution is a fact of nature
I know that.
It was programmed into the original Creation.
Just in case the Fall should happen? Better safe than sorry, I guess.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
that's backed by many years of solid research across
the fields of genetics, paleontology, anthropology,
embryology,and comparative anatomy.
All suport --> the Creation model of origins.
Three little words sum up your 'model of creation':
'God did it.' Let's say I buy it. God created all life forms, all the
different 'kinds', with the ability to adapt. 40 days after creation
the Fall takes place and the kinds begin to 'devolve'. We know the
devolution must have taken place, because the fossils record shows
clearly that in the antediluvian world there were several types of
cats and birds and beetles etc, not only a single one of each. I can't
think of a single kind that does not consist of several sub-kinds...
except humans of course, we're special.

My question is therefore, once again, where Noah found the pairs of
all the original created kinds, considering that all kinds had
devolved into a wide variety of 'sub-kinds'?
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Just becuase you can't grasp the science doesn't
mean it didn't happen !
It DID happen! --->Creation.
I believe you!!! Yes, you have been right all along!!!!!!
Now explain where Noah got his original kinds from.
Malte Runz
TheRealMccoy
2017-11-16 22:40:18 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:27:30 -0500, "Andrew"
http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003780;p=0

Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

My source, in fact, was Mike Lewis, a professor of physical geography who is also a good friend. I asked him whether the Black Sea or Aegean or the whole Mediterranean might have been the site of a flood after the ice age. He nixed them all, and then HE suggested the Red Sea as the only place on earth where it not only could have happened, it most certainly did.
TheRealMccoy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth#Claims_of_historicity
TheRealMccoy
https://zenodo.org/record/896327#.Wg8cxDWW5jM
TheRealMccoy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.9_kiloyear_event
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 23:45:33 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:54:37 -0500, "Andrew"
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. ...
Yes. Without a shred of doubt.
... The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Because that's what the Bible says and that's all the evidence you
need. Where you have Genesis we have Genetics to back up our claims.
Malte Runz
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:26:24 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. ...
Yes. Without a shred of doubt.
According to your *faith*.
Post by Malte Runz
... The truth is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Because that's what the Bible says and that's all the evidence
you need. Where you have Genesis we have Genetics to back
up our claims.
Genetics points to Creation and evolution thereafter
..within genetic limits. Genetics does not support the
"goo to you" story. You have been deceived.
Malte Runz
2017-11-16 22:56:53 UTC
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:26:24 -0500, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. ...
Yes. Without a shred of doubt.
According to your *faith*.
At least we agree that having faith is a piss poor reason to believe
in anything.
Post by Andrew
Post by Malte Runz
... The truth is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Because that's what the Bible says and that's all the evidence
you need. Where you have Genesis we have Genetics to back
up our claims.
Genetics points to Creation ...
No. The Bible points to Creation.
Post by Andrew
... and evolution thereafter
The Bible says no such thing. Genetics do.
Post by Andrew
..within genetic limits. ...
That's Biblical material as well. 'Each after its own kind' or
something like that.
Post by Andrew
... Genetics does not support the
"goo to you" story. ...
It sure does, but the Bible doesn't.
Post by Andrew
... You have been deceived.
You have remained ignorant, which is a very undesired condition. But
don't worry. Evolution will take care of your kind.
Malte Runz
John Locke
2017-11-17 00:42:11 UTC
Post by Andrew
... You have been deceived.
You have remained ignorant, which is a very undesired condition. But
don't worry. Evolution will take care of your kind.
...already has...creationists diverged into a separate species many
years ago. Extinction is imminent.
Malte Runz
2017-11-17 09:53:15 UTC
Post by Andrew
... You have been deceived.
You have remained ignorant, which is a very undesired condition. But
don't worry. Evolution will take care of your kind.
...already has...creationists diverged into a separate species many
years ago. Extinction is imminent.
I've made the claim that modern humans are descended from theists. Now
you say we stem from creationists. This is 'monkey vs ape' all over
again.
Malte Runz
Yap Honghor
2017-11-13 00:55:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Who or what made your pixie?
That should be the first question....
John Locke
2017-11-13 01:47:02 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:55:00 -0800 (PST), Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Andrew
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Who or what made your pixie?
That should be the first question....
...and the second question is "where did their pixie acquire all
the knowledge and abilities to create a universe...pixie school ?"
They never have an answer for either question.
Andrew
2017-11-16 02:23:43 UTC
Post by Andrew
Humans shared a common ancestor with modern
African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees over
5 million years ago.
And they turned into humans? No. The truth
is, we were made in...the very image of God.
Who or what made your pixie?
That should be the first question....
Do you finally acknowledge that He is?

Since you have no plausible alternative.