Post by Mitchell Holman Post by Aemail@example.com Post by Mitchell Holman Post by Afirstname.lastname@example.org
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
No, these are weak and not acceptable.
They are observed, documented and measured
proof of evolution.
Post by Aemail@example.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
You cannot provide direct evidence in regard to a snake in the garden. You can, however, provide evidence for:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
and much more.
Whole books have been written on Noah's Flood.
Discussion is provided on
1. The nature of fossilization.
2. The role of sedimentation in fossilization
3. The extent of fossilization.
4. Lab experimentation on how fast oil can be produced
5. Lab experimentation on how sedimentary layers are created .
6. Interpretation of geological strata
7. Interpretation and analysis of the state of fossils.
8. The role of oxygen in the pre flood earth.
9. How fast can stalactites and stalagmites can be formed.
10 The achilles heel of radiometric dating methods.
11. Facts that contradict the standard evolutionary geologic charts.
12. Interpretation of known fossils with currently living specimens, and the nature of gigantism in the past.
13. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining geological stratification.
14. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining vast layers of strata.
15. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining mass extinction.
16. Why evolutionists are forced to believe in mass extinction in the past.
17. Why evolutionists explanations for mass extinction are contradicted by the facts.
18. And much much more.