Evidence for Evolution
Add Reply
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 00:02:36 UTC
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-11-12 01:42:48 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Straw evolution dummy erected, and torched.

A2
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 01:46:37 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Who said that, donkey?
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 02:21:01 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
If you were an evolution believer based on evidence you would have provided the names of the first photo-cells. If I were an evolutionist I would believe only per the evidence. And I would have provided the examples. You cannot because it doesn't exist. If it did exist I'd believe in evolution. I go where the facts lead. Objectivity is important to me.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 06:15:10 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
You need to go back to school to study...
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You are the monkey.....
Teacher: "Any one knows how do human come into existence?"
Donkey Assroid: "I know, from pixie!"
Student A: "That is a greatest lie....I come from my parents!"
Student B: "Ya, me too....Assroid is a LIAR!"
Student C: "He lies all the time!"
Student D: "I have never heard him telling any truth!"
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 11:41:59 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
How do you know, donkey?
If you were an evolution believer based on evidence you would have provided the names of the first photo-cells. ...
We call them "Proto-cells".
... If I were an evolutionist I would believe only per the evidence. ...
What do you call someone who does not believe despite the evidence?
... And I would have provided the examples. ...
What do you call someone who refuse to acknowledge examples given?
... You cannot because it doesn't exist. ...
What do you call someone who denies the existence of evidence?
... If it did exist I'd believe in evolution. ...
I know this one. We call them 'liars'.
... I go where the facts lead. Objectivity is important to me.
What kind of 'objectivity' led you to claim that man has no opposable
thumbs?
(Yes, you have said that, and I'll be happy to find the quote if you
should deny it.)

(snip)
Malte Runz
Cloud Hobbit
Evidence for creation: N/A
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 02:37:43 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed

http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/

http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
A***@yahoo.com
No, these are weak and not acceptable. Too much faith to believe in that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented. No glib fast food facts for me. Easy believe-ism is out of the question.
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 03:42:32 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable.
They are observed, documented and measured
proof of evolution.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 04:10:52 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
You cannot provide direct evidence in regard to a snake in the garden. You can, however, provide evidence for:

The flood
Noah's Ark
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
Jericho

and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
Climate
geography
and much more.

Whole books have been written on Noah's Flood.

Discussion is provided on
1. The nature of fossilization.
2. The role of sedimentation in fossilization
3. The extent of fossilization.
4. Lab experimentation on how fast oil can be produced
5. Lab experimentation on how sedimentary layers are created .
6. Interpretation of geological strata
7. Interpretation and analysis of the state of fossils.
8. The role of oxygen in the pre flood earth.
9. How fast can stalactites and stalagmites can be formed.
10 The achilles heel of radiometric dating methods.
11. Facts that contradict the standard evolutionary geologic charts.
12. Interpretation of known fossils with currently living specimens, and the nature of gigantism in the past.
13. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining geological stratification.
14. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining vast layers of strata.
15. The failure of evolutionary geologists in explaining mass extinction.
16. Why evolutionists are forced to believe in mass extinction in the past.
17. Why evolutionists explanations for mass extinction are contradicted by the facts.
18. And much much more.
Yap Honghor
2017-11-12 06:18:26 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
The flood
Noah's Ark
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
Jericho
Show....
Post by A***@yahoo.com
and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
Climate
geography
and much more.
Nonsense.
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Whole books have been written on Noah's Flood.
So, where did all the colored people from?????
Trash.
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 12:09:22 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
The flood
Let's start out real slow. Give me your best evidence for a world wide
flood, that covered the entire globe less than 5000 years ago. Be
"strict on the science" and "detail oriented". No "glib fast food
facts" because "Easy believe-ism is out of the question".

(snip Emperor's new Clothes)
Malte Runz
Mitchell Holman
2017-11-12 13:46:39 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Too much faith to believe in
that. I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Show us the "detail" proof of this Garden of
Eden, a talking snake, and Ye Floode.
You cannot provide direct evidence in regard to a snake in the garden.
The flood
Noah's Ark
Sodom and Gomorrah
Red Sea Crossing site
Jericho
and even mundane facts like
Price of a slave during Abraham's time as verified by archeology
Egyptian customs and traditions
Climate
geography
and much more.
Just post your proof of Ye Floode
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
The youngest fossils are over 10,000 years
old, therefore NO fossils comes from any Bronze
Age flood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil

Secondly, explain how cultures (China, India,
Egypt) failed to get wiped out by or even notice
a Bronze age flood.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 15:00:53 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
There are no lava flows that can be dated to the Bronze Age or even ten years ago. That's because lava flows give off a false date. Actually it's not even a date because you cannot date lava flows, unless you use historic data. Dating methods that say 10,000 years old cannot be tested. Nobody was around back then, assuming there was a back then.
a Bronze age flood.
Tim
2017-11-12 15:34:27 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/resource/ess05.sci.ess.earthsys.dateflows/dating-lava-flows-on-mauna-loa-volcano-hawai699i/#.WghnmsanGHs
a Bronze age flood.
A***@yahoo.com
2017-11-12 15:41:52 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
[...]
You cannot fix a date on carbonized plants in a lava flow. It would be guessing. The affect of lava on plants hasn't been considered. The lack of cross-referencing with human archeological as that data not being available, additionally tosses a monkey-wrench onto the situation. Evolutionists are always willing to go out on a limb on flimsy theories as they are rarely held accountable and any challenge to their ideas quickly dismissed as "creationism."
a Bronze age flood.
Tim
2017-11-12 08:42:45 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable. Too much faith to believe in that.
I'm very strict on the science. I'm very detail oriented.
Funny how you still haven't provided any details as to why evolution and radiometric dating are wrong.

Be honest, you're lying again, fake Christian.
So where's the evidence that your god exists, liar?
Malte Runz
2017-11-12 12:10:05 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
Evolution observed
http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/02/evolution-in-real-time/
http://discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane
No, these are weak and not acceptable. ...
Why don't you point out the weaknesses?
... Too much faith to believe in that. ...
Oh, I think it's a case of too little brains to understand.
... I'm very strict on the science. ...
Haaahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaa....
... I'm very detail oriented. ...
Hahahaaaaahaaahaahahahaaaaaaa... Stop it, Assie, stop it, and explain,
in detail, why you cannot accept the examples given above.
...No glib fast food facts for me. ...
'I think the water blew into space as ice'.
... Easy believe-ism is out of the question.
'It looked like a pile of mud and rocks to me, but once a guy with a
machine that went beep-beep told me it was a big boat, I saw the
truth!!!'.

You are the least scientific minded of all here. You're even worse
than Andrew, for Christ's sake.
Malte Runz
John Locke
2017-11-12 04:07:58 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
First proto-cell: N/A
First proto-cell to something else: N/A
Details of evolution of coral/sponge/etc to crabs: N/A
Details of small mouse/lemur/shrew/whatever it was to monkey: N/A
Details of monkey to man: N/A
You've got your facts wrong there Astervoid. Humans DID NOT evolve
from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to
monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans shared a
common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and
chimpanzees over 5 million years ago.