Tim's Antisemitism Confirmed
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-13 01:41:59 UTC
Tim

7:58 AM (10 hours ago)
When it comes to gods and ghosts and fairys and leprechauns, we must
decide that abscence of evidence is evidence of abscense.
The total absence of evidence diminishes the theist case to pure supposition.
I do not claim that there are no gods*, only that I have been given no reason
to believe in any of them.
The Christian/Muslim/Jewish god is, from it's description, impossible.
* There are some claimed gods that can be proven to (have) exist(ed).
As I don't believe in any of them, I remain an atheist.
That, of ourse, is a entral paradox: to be a believer requires the
absene of evidene. The moment there is lear and irrefutable proof of a
god's existence, its worshippers an no longer be believers: now they
annot have faith beause they KNOW.
The letter "c" removed by ommandment of the Typo Fairy.
If religion involves no evidence then why do our religious
visitors say that there's lots of evidence?
For some reason, they seem to 'think' that we won't ask to see their
'evidence.'. They get very upset when we do.
I've been asking you atheists for years now to "show me your evidence that there
is no God".
And we keep reminding you that the total absence of evidence for your god or any other gods is all the evidence that's needed to form the rational belief that gods don't exist. Your faith based bullshit does not constitute evidence for anything other than the fact that you've been duped into swallowing a now defunct, man-made, form of power and control. The hell you believe in is just a con designed to take money out of your pockets and put into the pockets of a bunch of child raping priests. If you doubt that go check out how much the vatican is worth. It's about 10 to 15 billion dollars, sucker.
Child raping priests? According to a study by the John Jay School of Law, only
4% of priests in the USA were even ACCUSED of child molestation.
YOU ARE A LIAR.
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
Yap Honghor
2018-05-13 08:09:09 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Tim was correct when he called for your sense.
Your 4% might be grossly under-estimated because there were many cases of covering up or paid off.....
hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
v***@gmail.com
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
Kevrob
2018-05-15 14:08:15 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.

Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.

I've no use for either of them.

Kevin R
v***@gmail.com
Good. Don't read my posts.
Kevrob
2018-05-15 15:59:55 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
Good. Don't read my posts.
Exit our group, since you won't abide by its charter
or FAQ, besides being a rancid troll.

Kevin R
%
2018-05-15 16:06:49 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
Good. Don't read my posts.
Exit our group, since you won't abide by its charter
or FAQ, besides being a rancid troll.
Kevin R
get a real charter and not a dictatorship from a current group member
and i'll think about leavinf , if not i'm staying here and inviting more
friends
v***@gmail.com
Kevrob thinks he's Adolph Hitler.
%
he's a dolf alright
v***@gmail.com
You want me to salute?
%
are you going to fart
default

A slug saluting. That would be something to see.
default
2018-05-15 16:23:45 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
Kevin R
That's the thing about people. There's always something you will
disagree with. You have to take them individually, warts and all.
Learn from them if you're able, but keep your own counsel and pursue
enlightenment.

If, against all odds, you should find someone else you are in total
agreement - marry them.
%
2018-05-15 16:27:55 UTC
Post by default
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
Kevin R
That's the thing about people. There's always something you will
disagree with. You have to take them individually, warts and all.
Learn from them if you're able, but keep your own counsel and pursue
enlightenment.
If, against all odds, you should find someone else you are in total
agreement - marry them.
i have someone like that but its my dog ,
i'm not marrying him he drinks too much
Tim
2018-05-15 19:18:35 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot.
No, I'm simply insulting bruno.
Post by Kevrob
Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
You're acting all PC, I have no use for that. Note that people like Hitler were PC.
Kevin R
%
tim is a shitler
hypatiab7
2018-05-15 19:47:22 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
Tandy is still trying to get me to respond to him directly. He seems to
believe mentioning his name or nym or newsgroup nickname in a response
to someone else is a response to him. It isn't. Blocking troll messages
makes it so much easier to communicate with people who matter to me.
I stopped responding to him a couple weeks ago and he hates this.
default
2018-05-15 20:35:54 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 12:47:22 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
Tim became a troll when he used the word 'kike'. I can forgive a lot, but not that. It's like calling a black person the N-word.
What do you care? According to you, you're not a Jew anymore
This is what's so obnoxious about Tandy. He so wants to pick
fights, that even when someone uses an offensive slur against
him, he wats to keep all the outrage for himself.
Tim's acting like a bigot. Tandy is acting like a rage junkie.
I've no use for either of them.
Tandy is still trying to get me to respond to him directly. He seems to
believe mentioning his name or nym or newsgroup nickname in a response
to someone else is a response to him. It isn't. Blocking troll messages
makes it so much easier to communicate with people who matter to me.
I stopped responding to him a couple weeks ago and he hates this.
or he's self-centered enough to think he's the voice of reason and
rightness. This guy is a few screws short of a full mounting pad,
after all...
v***@gmail.com
Compared to you, a Cockroach is moral
default
2018-05-15 23:04:49 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Kevrob
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by hypatiab7
[...]
Jeeze! dufus!

You already explained (need I say "bragged?) that I was already
"kill-filed." So why are you responding to a post you shouldn't see?

Admittedly, I have little idea (and don't want to know) how Google
groups works, but surely if you ditch me that's it??

AND cockroaches are moral, they, unlike humans, have no choice in the
matter.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-05-16 08:34:54 UTC
141 could draw faster than he
But Irving was looking for 143
v***@gmail.com
https://tinyurl.com/yd9udvlz
v***@gmail.com
No, I just wait for you to lie and then expose you.
Tim
2018-05-13 11:54:19 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
You're anti-atheist.

Do you expect some special status? Of course you do, you're a jew, and as such the only things that matter are about jews. I never here you people complain about people like Bernie Madoff, or the millions of Russians who died in purges, or the millions of people in the 3rd world who starve to death. No, no, it's all about jew.
hypatiab7
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
aaa
2018-05-16 04:02:50 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
This Chink happens to like both of them. Why reacts to a stupid word?
Such word only demonstrates ignorance of the one using it. I have had a
lot of fun for Tim to demonstrate his ignorance.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
Tim is not in your league of mad people and he is a fearful warrior against theism. If you believe yourself, show us his ignorance.....
aaa
2018-05-16 11:57:09 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
Tim
7:58 AM (10 hours ago)
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 10:52:32 AM UTC-4,
On Fri, 11 May 2018 21:53:36 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 8:28:30 PM UTC-4, Robert
On Friday, 27 April 2018 01:17:37 UTC+1, Alex W.
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 15:06:44 -0700, Michael Cole
[...]
The fact he would take everything I say as word salad should be enough
to show his total cluelessness.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-05-17 02:13:42 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
But I also take your words as salad.
Most atheists here do...
aaa
2018-05-17 06:54:36 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Thanks for admitting your cluelessness.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Tim
Says the guy who thinks entropy has nothing to do with energy, LOL!
aaa
2018-05-18 01:16:02 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
That's exactly right!

Entropy is a description of matter. Energy does not have entropy. With
usable energy, the entropy of the matter will always increase. With
preserved energy, the entropy of the matter will always decrease. Energy
can affect entropy in both ways depending on its state of condition.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-05-18 02:41:23 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
That is exactly wrong....
Post by aaa
Entropy is a description of matter. Energy does not have entropy. With
usable energy, the entropy of the matter will always increase. With
preserved energy, the entropy of the matter will always decrease. Energy
can affect entropy in both ways depending on its state of condition.
Your above says the entropy is related to energy, if correctly put!!!
aaa
2018-05-18 16:32:51 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Yet, you can't disagree with what I said below.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Entropy is a description of matter. Energy does not have entropy. With
usable energy, the entropy of the matter will always increase. With
preserved energy, the entropy of the matter will always decrease. Energy
can affect entropy in both ways depending on its state of condition.
Your above says the entropy is related to energy, if correctly put!!!
I made my point, and you can't prove me wrong.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
God's spiritual evidence:

Tim
2018-05-18 08:35:27 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Wrong:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entropy

You're trying to redefine a well defined word, again.
aaa
2018-05-19 01:55:02 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
I did explain myself which you can't show to be wrong. Your stupid
dictionary definition may not be precise enough.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
Any dictionary that is published out there does not come from one that has a damaged head....
aaa
2018-05-19 15:57:52 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 12:28:39 PM UTC+8, aaa
Post by aaa
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 9:42:01 PM UTC-4,
Post by v***@gmail.com
Tim
7:58 AM (10 hours ago)
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 10:52:32 AM UTC-4,
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 6:28:17 AM UTC-7,
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 9:15:25 AM UTC-4,
[...]
I'm glad you can't really argue against my actual point.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

v***@gmail.com
Show us where he said that.
Peter Pan
2018-05-16 10:03:52 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.

Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
aaa
2018-05-16 12:00:57 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Mitchell Holman
2018-05-16 18:58:07 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?

"I don't read the Bible. I don't know any Bible verse."
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
aaa
2018-05-17 00:43:41 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Very little actually. I can only know the Bible you bother to quote in a
specific discussion.
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-05-17 02:15:23 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Very little actually. I can only know the Bible you bother to quote in a
specific discussion.
Then you know nothing...but you are daring to discuss something you know nothing about???
http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
%
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
it looks like you're both talking out your asses
aaa
2018-05-17 07:00:46 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Very little actually. I can only know the Bible you bother to quote in a
specific discussion.
Then you know nothing...but you are daring to discuss something you know nothing about???
Yes, that's only because the truth of the Bible can always be known and
realized from a single verse. It's why the Bible is such great book.
It's why the Bible is the Word of God.
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-05-17 08:15:53 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Very little actually. I can only know the Bible you bother to quote in a
specific discussion.
Then you know nothing...but you are daring to discuss something you know nothing about???
Yes, that's only because the truth of the Bible can always be known and realized from a single verse. It's why the Bible is such great book. It's why the Bible is the Word of God.
Non-believers and non-Christians do not want to do with the con scripture of the fools!!!! Most Chinese know nothing about the existence of this fairy tales.

The saying goes...when you are near the darkness, you tend to get black!
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
aaa
2018-05-18 00:25:52 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
The world is open and interconnected. The philosophy of the Bible can be
known by all. It's too bad you refuse to know the wisdom and truth of
the Holy Bible.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
"aaa", April 18, 2017 http://tinyurl.com/lajvhyc
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-05-18 02:39:06 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Why would I have anything to do with the con scripture which was a collection of fiction tales from all over Middle-east?
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
aaa
2018-05-18 16:41:49 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
The Bible is important because it's the best book of philosophy one will
ever find. If you don't understand the Bible, you don't know much about
philosophy.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa

Yap Honghor
2018-05-19 02:27:19 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Bible is a philosophical book?
You don't know what you are talking about....
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
aaa
2018-05-19 15:58:47 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Yes, absolutely.
Post by Yap Honghor
You don't know what you are talking about....
That's actually you.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa

Yap Honghor
2018-05-20 02:17:19 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
It doesn;t know what hits it if the philosophy knocks it.
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
You don't know what you are talking about....
That's actually you.
I am not the one with brain problem.....
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
aaa
2018-05-20 04:13:15 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
What philosophy is that?
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
You don't know what you are talking about....
That's actually you.
I am not the one with brain problem.....
Yet, you still don't understand the philosophy of the Bible.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa

Yap Honghor
2018-05-20 12:32:24 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Philosophy of mankind....
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
You don't know what you are talking about....
That's actually you.
I am not the one with brain problem.....
Yet, you still don't understand the philosophy of the Bible.
Bible being a collection of con tales from different time is no fucking philosophy, just some tales meant to fool people....and it was derived from Jewish scriptures, nothing original.
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Tim
There you go spouting of non sequiturs again, and you wonder why people describe what you say as word salad.
aaa
2018-05-18 00:38:55 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that
thousands of catlick priests raped children. You don't
give a shit because you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God
shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Very little actually. I can only know the Bible you bother to quote
in a specific discussion.
There you go spouting of non sequiturs again, and you wonder why
people describe what you say as word salad.
There is actually an important point you fail to take notice.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Tim
You failed to notice your non sequitur.
aaa
2018-05-18 16:42:43 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that
thousands of catlick priests raped children. You don't
give a shit because you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God
shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Very little actually. I can only know the Bible you bother to quote
in a specific discussion.
There you go spouting of non sequiturs again, and you wonder why
people describe what you say as word salad.
There is actually an important point you fail to take notice.
You failed to notice your non sequitur.
That would be something existing only in your clueless head.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Tim
duke
2018-05-17 13:18:15 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Your errors for starters.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Mitchell Holman
2018-05-17 17:17:05 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 13:58:07 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown
in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Your errors for starters.
Let's fix yours first.

And God said "man is free to choose".
"Duke", Sept 5 2017
http://tinyurl.com/yabmobna
That quote is not in the Bible.
v***@gmail.com

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/free-will-in-the-bible/
duke
2018-05-18 17:35:30 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown
in the Bible.
What would know about the Bible?
Your errors for starters.
Let's fix yours first.
We know the bible. You don't. We conduct our live accordingly. Again, you
don't.

*****
duke
2018-05-17 13:17:40 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.

*****
Mitchell Holman
2018-05-17 17:12:46 UTC
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in
the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help
them see and correct their massive mistakes.
Jonestown showed me all I need to know
about "we people of god"............
duke
2018-05-18 17:36:02 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in
the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help
them see and correct their massive mistakes.
Jonestown showed me all I need to know
about "we people of god"............
Yeah, he wasn't a Christian.

*****
Mitchell Holman
2018-05-18 18:07:28 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 12:12:46 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands
of catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and
willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown
in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help
them see and correct their massive mistakes.
Jonestown showed me all I need to know
about "we people of god"............
Yeah, he wasn't a Christian.
If it talks like a Christian and builds a
Christian church and runs gospel festivals
and gets a Christian tax expemption - yep,
it's a Christian.
Kevrob
2018-05-18 18:13:52 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Mitchell Holman
Jonestown showed me all I need to know
about "we people of god"............
Yeah, he wasn't a Christian.
A perfectly executed "No True Scotsman"
response from Earl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Temple

Typical.

Kevin R
Tim
You need to correct the sin that made you massive, glutton earl.
%
are you having a hard day at work
v***@gmail.com
How about the one that made you a stupid liar?
Tim
Show me where I lied, liar. And an idiot who can't count to thirty is not qualified to assess the intellects of others.
Yap Honghor
And therefore his words or opinions are worthless!
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 19:52:56 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
You need to correct the sin that made you massive, glutton earl.
How about the one that made you a stupid liar?
Show me where I lied, liar.
https://tinyurl.com/yd4oq8wc
Tim
That's a lie, there are no lies there.
%
liar
v***@gmail.com
You said you called the VA on a Saturday, when they are closed. You claimed they said they never heard of me, yet they sent me 4 emails.
duke
2018-05-18 17:37:14 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
You need to correct the sin that made you massive, glutton earl.
You need to correct that "glutton for sin" nature of yours.

*****
Tim
You need to fix that glutton for food issue, fat boy.
%
listen to el porko talk about being fat
Cloud Hobbit
2018-05-17 19:53:19 UTC
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to >help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.

By telling lies and by teaching everyone who reads what you post that you are a fool.

You have never convinced anyone here of anything except that we are correct in our nonbelief.
duke
2018-05-18 17:38:32 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 12:53:19 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by duke
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to >help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
By telling lies and by teaching everyone who reads what you post that you are a fool.
God is pleased with me. Satan is pleased with you.
Post by duke
You have never convinced anyone here of anything except that we are correct in our nonbelief.
Yep, correct for a one way ticket to the fires of hell.

*****
Mitchell Holman
2018-05-18 18:08:04 UTC
Post by duke
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to >help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
By telling lies and by teaching everyone who reads what you post that you are a fool.
God is pleased with me.
Proof?
Kevrob
2018-05-18 19:15:01 UTC
Post by duke
God is pleased with me.
Sure he doesn't think of you as a sanctimonious, proud, hypocrite?

Can you _prove_ he's pleased with you?
Post by duke
Satan is pleased with you.
So, "the Adversary" is talking to you know, too? You're a regular
21st century Job, aren't you?

Or, you are talking through le chapeau, no?

Kevin R
Peter Pan
2018-05-18 19:57:42 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by duke
God is pleased with me.
Sure he doesn't think of you as a sanctimonious, proud, hypocrite?
Duke knows the answer to that, because he hasn't told his
parish priest about his nefarious clandestine Usenet
life.

Earl knows the priest would not be pleased with him.
God's approval is easier to forge.
Kevin R
Street
2018-05-19 02:20:45 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Kevrob
Post by duke
God is pleased with me.
Sure he doesn't think of you as a sanctimonious, proud, hypocrite?
Duke knows the answer to that, because he hasn't told his
parish priest about his nefarious clandestine Usenet
life.
Earl knows the priest would not be pleased with him.
God's approval is easier to forge.
Spot on. Duke knows he can tell his god exactly how and what to think. But
a real person isn't nearly as plastic as a god.
Kevrob
2018-05-19 02:46:48 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Kevrob
Post by duke
God is pleased with me.
Sure he doesn't think of you as a sanctimonious, proud, hypocrite?
Duke knows the answer to that, because he hasn't told his
parish priest about his nefarious clandestine Usenet
life.
Earl knows the priest would not be pleased with him.
God's approval is easier to forge.
I've been urging earl to show his Google Groups Archives
results to his confessor for some time. He would almost surely
be told to knock it off. A "give up USENET and internet forum
posting" penance - a "net fast" - is what he probably fears
would be imposed on him.

Does anyone for a minute believe he'd have the willpower to refrain from
posting? We know from his pictures that he can't resist eating the last
beignet. :)
Post by Street
Spot on. Duke knows he can tell his god exactly how and what to think.
But a real person isn't nearly as plastic as a god.
The ostentatiously religious are always ready to tell us what
is on their ghodz' mind(s.) People considered true saints by
their co-religionists are known more for listening for their ghodz,
then for speaking for them.

Kevin R
Cloud Hobbit
2018-05-19 02:56:47 UTC
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.

Susan B. Anthony
Smiler
2018-05-20 01:06:24 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do
because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.
Susan B. Anthony
Almost as if they've created their god in their own image.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

---
%
i'm sure they didn't use yours
Peter Pan
2018-05-19 08:58:49 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Kevrob
Post by duke
God is pleased with me.
Sure he doesn't think of you as a sanctimonious, proud, hypocrite?
Duke knows the answer to that, because he hasn't told his
parish priest about his nefarious clandestine Usenet
life.
Earl knows the priest would not be pleased with him.
God's approval is easier to forge.
I've been urging earl to show his Google Groups Archives
results to his confessor for some time. He would almost surely
be told to knock it off. A "give up USENET and internet forum
posting" penance - a "net fast" - is what he probably fears
would be imposed on him.
I could see duke bragging to the priest about his
newsgroup outreach, without being upfront about what he
really says here. If the priest really did read duke's
offerings, i'm sure the priest would tell him to back
off.
Post by Kevrob
Does anyone for a minute believe he'd have the willpower to refrain from
posting? We know from his pictures that he can't resist eating the last
beignet. :)
Nope. Earl would say "Yes father, forgive me for i have
sinned", then go right back to his usual sinful
activities.
Kevin R
aaa
2018-05-18 00:42:08 UTC
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
Right. I'm sure they will love it once they can realize the truth of the
Bible.

Cloud Hobbit
Spoken like every dictator ever.
aaa
2018-05-18 16:43:57 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by duke
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
Right. I'm sure they will love >it once they can realize the >truth of the
Bible.
Spoken like every dictator ever.
Nope. Only the truth rules. I'm just a believer of the truth.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

duke
2018-05-18 17:39:29 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that thousands of
catlick priests raped children. You don't give a shit because
you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial and willful
ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of God shown in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to help them see and
correct their massive mistakes.
Right. I'm sure they will love it once they can realize the truth of the
Bible.
If they want to be saved, yep.

*****
Yap Honghor
Save from the fucking pixie of yours, and the con religious organizations of yours, and from foolish stupid theism....
aaa
2018-05-19 15:59:59 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by duke
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by hypatiab7
Post by v***@gmail.com
What lie, kvetching kike? It's public knowledge that
thousands of catlick priests raped children. You don't
give a shit because you're pro pedophile, scumbag.
That is it, Tim. You are just as big troll as Tandy is.
That reminds me why i filter Tim's posts.
Nothing worth reading, and no entertainment value.
That is what happens to most atheists in here. Blind denial
and willful ignorance is how they deal with the philosophy of
God shown in the Bible.
That's why it's so important that we people of God continue to
help them see and correct their massive mistakes.
Right. I'm sure they will love it once they can realize the truth
of the Bible.
If they want to be saved, yep.
Save from the fucking pixie of yours, and the con religious
organizations of yours, and from foolish stupid theism....
No, saved from your own suffering in sin.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

duke